Meet My Husband for a Stranger Date

Story Info
Meeting for a date with my husband but as a stranger.
2.6k words
19.4k
14
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fista83
Fista83
3 Followers

This is my first story we hope you enjoy.

*

You arrive home from a hard day's work, but looking forward to relaxing for the weekend. When you arrive home you notice my car is missing, the house is in pitch darkness.

When you go in you go straight up stairs and run a nice hot bath whilst it is running You get your phone out and decided to message me saying where are you babe? I replied instantly... out!

You think I can't be arsed with that tonight, lit a candle and walk down to the fridge to get a large glass of wine!

You then have a nice hot bath relax a little bit and enjoy the glass of wine, even though you think I'm an arse you start to shave your extremely tasteful pussy making sure you get every hair removed, the thought of you having a freshly shaved pussy turns you on as it usually means I will make you cum on my tongue. With little circular movements you start to rub your clit this is helping you relax a lot more now but you need the job down so out comes the trusty shower head.

Just at the point of climax you are rudely interrupted but your phone ringing. YES you answer. It's me. Have you been in the bedroom yet? No you reply. I just hang up.

This makes you mad. You call back but no reply.

You grudgingly get out of the bath and walk to the bed room. Hanging up is a very sexy black and cream full length dress you smile then notice a note pinned to the dress.

Meet me at the bar in coombe abbey hotel. Don't speak to me. I want to chat you up.

Hope the dress fits! Be there for 8.

You look at the clock and think you have time to finish to what you started.

So you lay on the bed and Imagine me between your legs licking your pussy nibbling your clit. Sticking my tongue right in sucking hard on your engorged clit. You know I'm a pro at that so it doesn't take you long. Suddenly the image of me changed and at the point of orgasm Jay comes in and takes all the glory. You do not mind this and take great satisfaction knowing that you've had 2 men in your imagination making you cum hard.

You then realise you have 45 mins to get yourself ready. You quickly put the dress on it fits perfectly. You look for underwear. Open the drawer there's another note. "Not tonight babe".

You think cheeky git. Thinks he's getting his leg over does he! You finish your make up and hair then call a taxi. On the way you nip to the shop and buy a pair of Knickers.

You then put them on in the taxi and the taxi driver asks if you have anything planned tonight. You smile and say a date with a stranger.

5 minutes down the road you pull through the enormous gates of coombe abbey. The taxi pulls up and you're greeted by a member of staff.

The offer to take your coat up to your room. You look blankly and can only say I don't know the room number I've been told be here at 8pm.

The lady smiles and asks for your name. When you enter the building the bar is off to your left and the dining hall to the right. You glance through the doors to get a glimpse of me but I'm no where to be seen.

You approach the bar. A barman approaches you and smiles and says what drink would you like madam? You ask for a glass of rosé wine, the barman looks familiar and you wonder where you have known him from?

As the bar man approaches a smartly dressed man approaches the bar and offers to pay for your drink. You decline politely. But realise you do not have any money on you.

You then smile at the man and say well as you offered why not. So he paid and walked off with your drink. You stare in disbelief. But leave and go over to his table and sit with him for a few moments before standing and taking your drink with you. Smiling to your self you think I would have loved you stay with that guy and had a drink with him.

Then you decided to write a random number on a napkin at the bar and hide it on your self to trick me later.

You notice me walk in and smile at me. I politely smile back to you but walk straight past you to sit at the other end of the bar. You look a little hurt by this so I smile to you again and then you remember! You are meeting a stranger for the first time.

I order a drink and make a note of how many are in the bar. I can only count 5 people including the bar man.

Suddenly the bar man walks up to you and places another wine on the bar. You look at me and mouth thank but the bar man says you are mistaken that is from the gentleman in the corner. You looked shocked by this instantly turn red.

I look over and see a well groomed man in his late 30's wearing a suit but no tie. Slightly greying hair and a well shaped designer stubble.

You walk to the toilet and you notice my eyes burning into you as you quicken your pace. I move over a couple of seats and get closer to your seat. When you return the man gestures you over to him. You smile but walk back to your seat.

I make small talk about the weather and then notice you have the napkin in your hand still. You tuck it in to your bra well hidden from view.

I offer you another drink. You greatly accept leaving the other man's drink to get all warm on the side.

I ask if you are meeting anyone you laugh and say you are on a business trip at the moment so have to stay over the night.

I then smile and offer you dinner. You greatly accept this.

We find a table in a corner and carry on the light hearted flirting. The more you are drinking the more you are touching my hand when laughing at my small talk and jokes.

My mind starts to race and I think The next time you touch my hand I will put my hand down on your lap and see what happens. By the time I have this thought I decide I need a toilet. I excuse my self and off I go

By the time I made my way back I notice the guy who brought you a drink leave the vicinity and you looking extremely red. I return and ask if everything is ok. You smile and say of course.

Food arrives and we continue drinking and making small talk. I then say well it was nice to meet and ask to meet you again. You then ask for my Phone taking a selfie and you type your number in. We then move out for the bar.

Just at the door to the bar you say hang on I need to do something then walk back in.

You make I can see you and walk straight to the man in the suit. You reach in your bra and pull out the napkin with the fake phone number on. Without saying a word you leave the number on his table and walk away.

I pretend I've not seen when you arrive back and all you say is my room or yours.

All the way down the hall way I can not keep my eyes off the sheer beauty that is walking next to me. The beautiful dress that hugs your bust snugly.

Once in the lift I turn to you and pin you up against the wall. I hold your arms up above your head and with just enough force you know I'm in control. You try to kiss me but I pull away slightly. This makes you smile and suddenly I feel a twitching in my trousers. You notice this then plant a kiss directly on my lips.

The lift suddenly comes to a stop. The door opens no one in the corridor. We walk arm in arm down the corridor till we find room 578. as I open the door you grab me and kiss me I grab your bum you say order drinks and strawberries. I want to play with food.

As I am on the phone ordering room service you walk over and stand in front of me , held out your hand and then handed me your underwear. Then lean over and say I don't always do as I'm told.

I finish the call and I stand up. Then I loft your pants to my face and inhale deeply. You say to me you smell amazing, you reply cool as anything saying I taste even better. Lick me.

As I slowly hitch up your dress I notice that you have completely shaved your pussy. I bury my face deep into your pussy and start licking I dart it in and out so hard you shudder, I suck your clit taking in your amazing taste.

Knock knock knock. Room service. You look at me and sat don't you dare open it.

Knock knock knock.

1 minute I'm just coming.

I say lay on the bed hitch the dress up or I'm not going to lick that pussy after.

You look at me in astonishment and then just do it. You hitch the dress up to your knees. I just look at you. Then you lift it up more. Half way up your thighs. I smile and open the door. In walks the barman from down stairs he looks at you laying on the bed. Flustered. Smiles and says where would you like these placed sir. I politely say over that side of the room. Around he walks his eyes do not move off you. When he is around our side. He steps over your knickers on the floor places the tray down and then bends to pick them up. Stops. Then I say please take them if you want. He looks at me then at you. You haven't stooped staring at me the whole time. He says thank you then pockets them .

As soon as he leaves the hotel room you look at me and say my knickers?? you lift your skirt up and say I did my part now you do yours.

I then dive on the bed and bury my tongue so deep inside you, you can't believe how wet you actually are. You say put a finger in you. I naturally oblige. Slipping a finger inside you.

I slowly push my middle finger all the way up and you let out a sigh. I move it in and out, circular motions. You hold your Breath and then moan no point in not filling me. Use more.

I then start to ease another finger in, your hips start to move up and down, I then try my luck and nibbles your clit. You respond well and open your legs wider I take this as an invite and I slip a 3rd finger in. You suddenly stop and take a deep breath then I slide them all in. You open up and allow me to get all the way in. You close your eyes and enjoy the soft tender flicking of my tongue. My fingers are moving to the rhythm of your hips and I suddenly removed my fingers and you open your eyes with a start and look down at me. I then look at you and start to click my fingers clean. I offer you my finger to lick and you start to kiss them.

I position myself on top of you and kiss you hard slowly my cock touches your pussy and you gave a little sigh. I look at you and start to ask if I need to wear a condom? you just shuffle down the bed and it starts to slide in. Pushing my hips forward my penis slowly enters you, your eyes open wider as you suddenly feel full.

I am fully in you and your extremely wet pussy accommodated me with little resistance, I slowly move my hips in and out with you doing the same, we get our rhythm in sync with each other and start having deep sex. I grab your bum pulling you deeper with each thrust my balls are slapping against your bum and you then suddenly roll me over and I move to get on my back.

You stand up on the bed and say to me how do you want me. I simply hold my cock up and say how ever you want. You start to lower your self on to my stomach and sliding backwards till my cock nudges against your pussy. I lean up for a kiss and you respond by kissing me deeply. Tongues exploring each others mouths, the thought of having such a beautiful women in my hotel room is making my cock twitch and then you notice a wet feeling on your leg. You stop kissing me and look down. You notice I gave pre cum on your leg from my penis you don't say a word but slip down and take me in your mouth. Your skills are exceptional you start at the head sucking hard and nibbling, flicking your tongue over my head. My cock is pulsating in your mouth every time you push it in further I ask you to stop and move you back up my body licking your nipples.

I then push you down and one swift movement later I am all the way inside you. This time I am deeper, deeper than previously. With each rhythmic thrust you have to catch your breath and then you get in sync with me and slam your body down with my upwards thrusts.

I start to rub your clit when you lean over and say I gave that guy my number when I went back in the bar this makes me pump harder and with more determination than before. You notice the tail tale signs I'm about to erupt inside you. I try to move myself but you hold me down and ride me so fast deep I have no choice but to erupt in you.

The feeling of my warm spunk making its way up into your pussy and smashing really deep inside you is enough for you to call out my name and push really hard down.

We collapse in a heap on the bed and I start stroking your back.

I saw we must do this do this a again. You do not say anything. I look down and you are asleep. Exhausted. I manage to slip out and go to the toilet. When I arrive back you are no where to be seen. I look around all your clothes are gone.

You leave the elevator with tight legs you walk towards the front do and the grey haired man catches you. He says he want to buy you a drink you decline as spunk is dribbling your legs. He says call him and hands his business card over. You smile as trickle of sperm is pooling in your shoes. Then the taxi pulls up

End.

Fista83
Fista83
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
You lost me with 2nd person

I didn't arrive home after a hard day at work. (I'll leave it to you to decide whether I have a home or if I work hard). The story might have been interesting to me but I couldn't read it and suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Point of View Issue

It appears you change from her point of view to his point of view part way through the story. This is confusing to the reader and made the problems with the present-tense writing style worse. I like the idea of the story and look forward to further efforts after you have more practice, and maybe an editor.

Frank Redmont

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

The only insane bitch on this site is you. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
????

I'm totally lost and confused.......

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Dates Reluctant wife succumbs to man who wants to date her.in Loving Wives
Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife Wants a Hall Pass Wife has an offer, wants hubby's permission.in Loving Wives
More Stories