Meet The Babbitts: Lynn

Story Info
Fucking the entire family.
3.8k words
3.95
38.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragonDZ
DragonDZ
18 Followers

I awoke the next morning not really knowing where I was. Molly was gone. Sara was gone. I was alone in a teen bedroom. As I gathered up my things, Sara walks in.

"Hey my mom will be here soon, you better scram," she said.

So I quickly snatched everything up and scampered out the window. I didn't get to say bye to Molly but I would find out later it didn't really matter.

Weeks went by before Liza called me up asking if I wanted to go out that weekend. She had told me that she and Lynn had finally moved out of their mom's place. I was kind of relieved knowing my chances of running into Molly had diminished. I wasn't sure what had happened at that point in time but Molly didn't want anything to do with me. I told myself I didn't care. Hell, I had been pulling the "wham bam thank you ma'am" for a while. I guess I was getting a little taste of my own medicine.

I felt very conflicted about the thoughts going through my head as I drove to the twin's new place. For Pete's sake, I had plowed their little sister in her bedroom just weeks before. I wasn't even sure that they knew about it. Would they give me shit or assume I was dating her and had just fucking disappeared? My head was swimming with doubt as I pulled up to their townhouse.

Liza answered the door looking as cute as could be. She was still getting ready but damn she looked hot in her little black dress. It accentuated every curve of her petite frame. She told me to make myself at home while her and her sister still got ready. She excused herself to her bedroom to finish blow drying her hair. She continued talking as she went to her bedroom. I was having trouble hearing her so I stood up and positioned myself at the corner of the hallway to continue talking to her. As I stood there I could hear the shower running from the bathroom between me and the rest of the bedrooms. We continued talking for about 10 minutes and no mention of what happened between me and Molly had come up. Had Molly not mentioned our sexual adventure to her sisters? It seemed not even Sara had mentioned anything to anyone. I wasn't sure if I should've felt relieved or slighted for not even being mentioned.

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that the water had stopped in the shower. I continued shouting to Liza over her blow dryer from the corner of the hallway. I sure wasn't expecting what I saw next. I swear the next few seconds lasted like minutes to my eyes. The door to the bathroom slowing opened. Lynn slowing walked out with nothing on but a towel wrapped like a turban around her head. It was like my eyes were clicking away like the shutter of camera as she sauntered out of the bathroom towards her bedroom. I assumed she didn't notice me or even know I was there by the way she casually walked out. My eyes practically bugged out of my head at the sight of her naked ass and side boob I caught a glimpse of. Her perfectly round ass was exactly what I thought it would look like. It was like it was in slow motion as I gawked at her plump ass move side to side as she walked down the hallway. I was so close I could see the fine hairs on her ass glisten under the fluorescent light of the hallway. Fucking honey crystals is what I call them I just wanted to run over, kneel down, and run my tongue up her ass crack. Oh my, my dick was ready to explode at that moment. Like I said I swear it felt like minutes in my head that this beautiful scene was unfolding when in actuality it was only seconds. But what occurred at the end is what really blew my mind. Right before Lynn walked into her bedroom naked as the day she was born, she made a slight head turn and smiled at me.

Wholly shit, she knew I was there!! Even more incredible was the fact she didn't even flinch that I saw her in all her naked glory. Now this was my first experience being around girls who were strippers. I had been to strip clubs before and had always figured those girls were fucked up. You know, like they all had daddy issues or were on just fucked on drugs or something. But Liza and Lynn didn't really act that way. True I had not met a dad and knew he wasn't around the mom at least. Their mom was a single divorced mom.

I felt very warm all of a sudden. I had to sit and calm myself. The girls would be out shortly and I didn't want them seeing me all sweaty and nervous. I made some drinks for us all shortly before Liza made her appearance. She was completely unaware of the peep show her twin had just given me. She came right up to me in the kitchen and planted a very long friendly kiss on my lips. It caught me off guard. We had hugged and pecked before tonight but this seemed more intentional. My emotions were all over the place. I just figured my hormones were racing because of Lynn's strip tease. Liza and I sat in her kitchen laughing and doing shots while we waited for Lynn to finish getting ready.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID SLUT!" Liza yelled to the back room.

"Damn she takes so long. I don't know why she even bothers getting dressed. She seems to shed her clothes at the sight of a cute guy." Lynn said smugly.

Being the twins that they are, Lynn appears from the bedroom wearing a similar black cocktail dress as Liza. I'll tell you I spent a lot of weekends with Liza and Lynn in the coming years and I always felt like a king with those two on my arms. At the time I drove an old beat up Delta 88 clunker. I drove it through high school into college. It got me where I needed to go and always had enough room for friends. I loved that the front seat had a bench seat. The girls were able to sit up front with me and occasionally slide into me on turns. I would find myself taking right turns intentionally so they would slide into me.

I had found a decent spot to park downtown but we still had to walk a few blocks. The girls walked a few steps in front of me holding each other as they almost skipped towards the bars. My mind swam with dirty thoughts as I walked behind them. My gaze was totally fixed on the flowing fabric that barely covered their asses as they joyfully walked down the dark street. Every so often one would slightly hop a curb and the bottom of the black dress would reveal just enough ass cheek to make me drool. Oh my, am I gonna have fun tonight!

And I did. It was a great Saturday filled with booze, dancing, more dancing, more drinking and plenty of laughs. I found myself being protective of the girls. They were flirtatious girls and had plenty of attention when I wasn't directly with them. That's kind of how the night went. We would be hanging then one would go dance and the other would stay with me and then switch. I knew around 1 am that I was reaching my limit. I didn't want to drink and drive, so I cut myself off. Liza had disappeared for quite a while with some frat guy. Lynn had just returned from the bar with 4 shots of tequila.

"Drink up, Robert!" she said with an obvious slur in her voice.

"Lynn, I've had enough. I got to drive you girls home and I don't need to get pulled over." I replied

"PUSSY!" and with that she downed all 4 shots, one right after the other. But her faced turned green after that last shot and I could tell she was about to hurl. Luckily there was a large trashcan next to our table. Unfortunately the bouncer also saw her throwing up and came over to say she had to go. I tried to explain she was fine but he was having none of it. He escorted us out as I helped a very drunk Lynn outside the bar. It didn't dawn on me that we left Liza until we were outside. Lynn was puking between two cars as I pleaded with the bouncer to let me go in for our third friend who didn't know we were kicked out. Once again he didn't care.

We must have sat on the curb for half an hour waiting for Liza to appear from the bar. Had she even noticed we weren't in the bar anymore? Lynn was starting to fall asleep on my lap while we sat on the curb. I figured we might as well just go back to the car and wait for Liza to show. The twins were petite young girls. If I had to guess they weighed between 110-120 pounds. They had the juiciest ass a petite girl could possess. They left a little bit to be desired up top. I wasn't really a boob guy but I figured they were no bigger than b cups. I scooped up Lynn in my arms in the fetal position.

She wasn't very heavy as I carried her. I was afraid some cop was going to give me shit for carrying an obviously passed out female down the street. But the street was relatively quiet for a Saturday night. It was only 1:40 am at that moment. I knew the bars would be closing within the half hour and Liza would have no choice but to look for us. Lynn looked so angelic gently sleeping in my arms. But her breath kinda smelled like ass. Ha-ha!

I kept adjusting my grip so as to not drop her. Each time my right hand would pull her black dress more and more until my grasp was directly on her ass. FUCK, she wasn't wearing panties!! My grip became tighter as I grasped more of that luscious ass cheek. Her head was buried in my shoulder and I could see right down into her cleavage. She smelled like a stripper. There is just this universal smell they all have. Of course minus the glitter that usually accompanies them.

We reached the car and I was able to slide Lynn into the back seat pretty easily. Her black dress had hiked up enough to see that bare snatch. She was completely shaven. I couldn't tell earlier when she emerged from the shower because she had her back to me. It was so perfectly bald that I was rethinking my whole preference of hairy pussy. I sat in the back seat with her just gazing at her beautiful pussy lips. She was completely passed out and was gently snoring. She was dead to the world. Now remember how I said my Delta 88 was a large car? She was able to sprawl out in the back seat. I sat there with her legs on my lap. I checked my watch and it was only about 10 minutes till all the bars closed and the streets would be flooded with drunks. Liza would be along shortly if she could even remember where we parked.

I sat there gently caressing Lynn's smooth legs. She would frequently adjust herself and moan slightly. I guess she liked the touching. I knew she wouldn't wake up so I flipped up the bottom portion of her cocktail dress to expose her precious flower. I looked around to see if anyone was around. Then I decided I was going to get down close enough like I was studying some strange new species through a microscope. I leaned in and used my finger to gently split apart her labia. It was as pink as a rose. At the top of her labia was the largest clit I had ever seen. It protruded out like it was looking to be flicked. At my young age I had not yet mastered the art of cunnilingus. I was getting better but I was still awkward and perhaps even a little rough down there for some girls. But Lynn was soundly asleep and she didn't really flinch at my poking & prodding. As I gently slipped my index finger inside her pink vagina, I became very aware of the outside world. My windows weren't tinted so one could easily see in and watch what was happening. But at this time no one was stirring on the street just yet.

I smoothly removed my finger to see it wet with pussy juice. She may have not realized what was going on but her body sure did. I positioned myself between her legs and deliberately finger fucked her. I was so close to her damp pussy that I was getting droplets splashing on my face. I became bolder and finally buried my face into her wet cunt. I was like a dog going to town on some peanut butter. I could feel her hands come down onto my head, so it seemed like instinct that she'd grab my hair pushing my face harder into her. Do I dare?!?! Am I an asshole for taking advantage of this drunk half naked girl in the backseat of my car?

I quickly unzipped my pants and let the beast loose. I was as hard as a rock. I glanced up through the back windows to see no one walking around just yet. I kicked down my pants around my ankles and positioned myself between Lynn's open thighs. Damn!! What am I doing?!?!?! This girl is passed out and I can't take advantage of her like this. I hovered above her for what seemed like an eternity just staring at my hard cock waiting to enter her ever so ready pussy. I grabbed the shaft of my dick and started rubbing it between her moist lips trying to muster the courage to ram it in. She began to moan ever so softly. I could feel her hips start to gyrate too. FUCK IT!!

I was so worked up that I didn't even try to slip it in. I fucking rammed that mother home. I rammed it all the way to the hilt of my sword. Oh my, that fucking felt good!! It was warm like hot apple pie. After enjoying the warmth for a few seconds, I started to pound away. Lynn wasn't fully awake but her body responded by bucking back on me with each thrust. Her cunt was so wet I could hear the queefs from the pounding. I buried my face into the backseat because her breath still smelled like ass from vomiting earlier. So at this point I couldn't' see anything. I was just pounding away as feverishly as possible. By this time, Lynn had wrapped her arms and legs around me. I took a glance back at her face and could tell her body was on auto pilot.

I had inherited the Delta 88 from my grandmother. She kept it in good condition, but I was starting to thrash it out. The shocks were for shit. Little did I realize that Lynn and I were rockin the Delta something fierce. It was well past 2 am and the bars had let out. Drunk guys and gals had been walking to their cars for a bit now. I had no idea that a crowd had gathered outside the car to watch the show. I had just shot my man juice into Lynn's awaiting pussy when the roar of applause erupted. I was startled to see a dozen people outside the car all laughing and smiling as I let out my finally grunt.

I must have turned as red as Lynn's swollen pussy at that moment. I quickly pulled up my pants. I covered Lynn up and exited the car. Being the stupid guy I was I gave a courtesy bow for my performance. I think the crowd got a laugh from that and walked away figuring the show was over. At that moment I caught a glimpse of Liza and some guy she must have picked up from the bar. They were about a block away coming up the street. I started to freak out and jumped back in to make sure Lynn looked presentable. The car stunk of dirty sex. Luckily at that moment, Lynn turned to hurl on the floorboard of my back seat. Yuck!! Well it no longer smelled of sex. I tried to clean up the chunks as Liza and this hunky frat guy walked up.

"What the fuck?!! Did Lynn just throw up in your car, Robert? EEWWWWWW!!" Liza blurted out.

"It's all good, I cleaned it up and we'll drive with the windows rolled down." I replied.

Well it seemed this frat guy lost his buddies and Liza asked if we could give him a ride home. Liza didn't want to ride in the back with her drunk smelly sister, so she rode up front with me. Frat guy decided to get in back with a still passed out Lynn. It was going to be about a 20 minute ride back to the girl's house. Luckily the guy lived only a few miles away from them. I was still a tad intoxicated so I made sure I had both hands on the wheel as I drove home that Saturday night.

"Wow, you are such a great guy for taking care of my light weight sis." Liza whispered in my ear as she planted a small peck on my cheek.

"I was wondering what happened to you two" she continued.

I explained that we got kicked out after she threw up in in the bar and how I carried her all the way back to my car.

"Really?! Mmmmm, what a strong man to do that for her. I need a man like that in my life." She added but yet with a different tone in her voice. With that sentence I felt Liza's hand slide down to my inner thigh. That gesture made me swerve ever so slightly. I looked at the rearview mirror to see the frat guy checking out a still passed out Lynn lying next to him.

"Don't worry about them." Liza whispered in my ear. And with that I could feel the first button pop on my button fly Levi's.

"What are you doing, Liza? Your sister and some stranger are right in the back seat." I nervously said.

"Shhhh, just go with it. I told our new friend back there to just relax and enjoy the ride." She replied.

I clutched the steering wheel hard and tried to focus on the road as Liza expertly pulled out my growing penis. She sat close to me gently stroking my dick up and down. If only she knew that just 30 minutes before my cock was covered in her twin's pussy juices. It took all my concentration not to close my eyes and enjoy the whack. That's when I glanced in the rearview mirror to see frat guy with his head leaning back and breathing heavier than normal. What the fuck was going on back there?!?! Liza had her eyes closed leaning on my shoulder. She was just steady stroking my cock thinking of only God knows what.

I adjusted the mirror to finally see a patch of brunette hair bobbing up and down in the back seat. Lynn was awake. A feeling of jealousy came over me. What the fuck?!?! That should be my blowjob. I look back now and see how super selfish I was. I had already hit it and was getting my cock stroked in the front seat by her twin & I'm complaining? Ha-ha!!

We arrived at the frat guy's apartment before I could ejaculate from Liza's wonderful hand job. I don't know if Lynn finished off the frat guy but I saw them kiss and exchange numbers. I believe I heard Lynn say thank you for a great time. Could she have been referring to our fuck fest or just his measly blowjob? Did she think that was the guy fucking her earlier? Lynn laid back down in the back seat as we drove away. Liza was dozing off too. My dick was limp by now because Liza had stopped stroking. She laid on my shoulder gently snoring all the way back to their place. I pulled up in their dark driveway. I got out of the car and buttoned up my jeans. As I walked around the other side of the car I could see both girls fast asleep, one in the front and one in the back. I opened the front door and quietly shook Liza to wake up. She rubbed her eyes with the hand minutes before had been wrapped around my dirty dick. She asked if I would bring in Lynn.

So I reached in and I pulled Lynn out by her legs. Her black dress hiked up once again to show me what I had been missing while up in the front with Liza. Her pink pussy had ceased being swollen and was just as pretty as could be. Once again I picked Lynn up and carried her inside. I placed her onto her messy bed and removed her arms from around my neck. At that moment she tried to kiss me good-bye. I wasn't having any of that, between the vomiting and having some frat guy's johnson in her mouth minutes before. I kissed her on her forehead and said goodnight. As I walked out of her bedroom, Liza was in the kitchen drinking a big glass of water. At that moment I figured we were gonna continue what she had started in the front seat of my car. She chugged the glass of water and put the glass in the sink. She slowly walked over and gave me an innocent peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for a great time, Robert. You can let yourself out. I'll call you." And with that she disappeared down the dark hallway and closed her door. What the fuck just happened? I was still super horny. It was dark and quiet at this point. I plopped down on their couch and rubbed one out reminiscing about such a crazy Saturday night. I wiped myself up with one of their couch pillows and the locked the door as I left...

DragonDZ
DragonDZ
18 Followers