Meet the Parents Ch. 03

Story Info
Family Exhibitionism
1.8k words
4.42
90.7k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid collapsed on my parent's bed in our rented resort bungalow in Mexico. Exhausted, I strained to fight off sleep. I was in that state of special, contented, exhaustion that only happens as the adrenaline leaves your body and your erection fades leaving only memories of satisfying sex. My mind was confused with images swirling around.

I recalled a polaroid of my loving Mother that I had snuck from her bedroom years ago. I saw my innocent Wife stepping from the shower unaware that my Father was admiring her sexy body. I could still feel my cock tingling from my Mom hungrily sucking the cum from her Son's cock. I could still hear my Dad's heavy breathing after my Bride took her Father In-law's swollen cock into her throat.

Through barely open eyes I watched my Mother kiss my Wife. Their mouths locked, each of their saliva mixing with my semen and that of my Father. As their lips separated, my Mother's formed a smile and announced to Carla "We have earned an afternoon of shopping."

Indeed they had earned whatever they wanted. The mutual vacation with my parents was intended to introduce my lovely new bride to Mom and Dad. It had succeeded beyond my imagination. My Wife and Mother were walking from store to store arm in arm giggling like school girls.

Pop and I were dutifully following behind. Mind you, we were not following as husbands being drug along, rather for the great view of their asses. Carla and Mom had bought beach tunics at the first store we stopped in. Their shorts and t-shirts were abandoned into the shopping bags leaving bras and panties under a thin veil. The tunics were pretty transparent and barely covered their asses anyways.

Mom and Carla were enjoying the attention they were getting. They put a little extra swing in the hips as they walked. They had not only captured our attention, but Carla especially had received extra attention from the store clerks as well.

In addition to the attention Carla had garnered, one man was obviously enamored with Mom. Carla loved the attention her Mother In-Law was getting, encouraging him at every opportunity. She pointed out to the helpful clerk how Mom's bra did not work optimally with the sheer tunic, intentionally bringing attention to my Mother's breasts. Carla had him wait by the dressing room door, asking his opinion of each of the bras as Mom tried them on.

After a couple of different options, Carla unfastened and removed Mom's bra completely. Carla lifted and squeezed Mom's breasts for the salesman showing him how firm she is as she asked if he thought she would be fine without a bra. She pointed out how Mom's nipples were large and fairly dark, pinching them slightly to make sure they were fully hard. "Do you think anyone will mind her lovely nipples poking out prominently?"

I was not surprised that the salesman happily gave up a commission for the bra. Carla and Mom both walked out of the store braless. The salesman made up for the loss with my purchase of a grass woven beach bag to carry the clothes that Mom and Carla had removed.

As we continued our shopping, I found it an extreme turn on watching the men we passed, tourists and locals alike, who enjoyed Carla and Mom's experimentation with exhibitionism. My attention was divided between Carla and Mom's panty clad asses, the look on the faces of men we passed, and listening to my Father comments concerning Carla's ass. "It must feel wonderful having those soft white thighs wrapped round you. I would love to grab onto that big sexy ass while thrusting my cock into her pussy. Why does everyone get to see their breasts, but our view of their asses is still obscured by panties?"

With each comment from my Father, Carla's ass would sway a little more with each step. It was quite obvious that she was listening too and loving his remarks.

Mom was apparently listening as well. Walking into the next store, my Mother observed an employee staring at her Daughter In-Law's ass. She brought him and Carla over to the underwear section of the store. Lifting up the back of Carla's beach tunic, she ran her hands over panties. "Look how lovely her ass is."

Pulling her panties aside exposing an ass cheek; "It is a shame that her luscious butt cheeks are covered by her panties. What do you have for G-strings?"

My Mother was quite obviously repeating much of the previous bra shopping experience as she took every opportunity to show off my Wife's ass up close for the salesman. With the selected panties being nothing but floss in the back, it was not much of a challenge. Thus Mom moved on to the front. Pulling the front down Mom asked "See how she shaves her pussy completely? There is no pubic hair that needs covered. What do you have smaller in front? Look at how Carla has these beautiful puffy pussy lips. Do you have anything that would show them off nicely?"

We were soon walking down the boardwalk again, now with a better view and with their panties in my expanding bag of Mom and Carla's forsaken clothing. This had been the best shopping trip Dad or I had ever been on. We did not know or care what stores we entered as we simply followed the wiggling butt cheeks in front of us. Thus I am not sure how we ended up in a men's swimsuit store with a pretty senorita looking at my crotch and then over to my Father's.

Now that my attention had been gained, I began listening to the conversation. Carla kneeling in front of my Dad was telling the sales girl "He has these baggy shorts and swim trunks. There are European men running around with tight little swim trunks, showing off bulges half his size. What do you have that will show off his big cock?" The final question asked as she ran her hand over his cock demonstrating it's length.

For the first time in my life, I squeezed into a pair of speedos. They were skin tight, the sales girl and everyone in the store had a clear view of my cock, and my Father's. The cockhead and even the penile vein could be distinguished as we once again stood before my Wife, my Mother, and the beautiful, smiling Spanish girl. My Mom's hand ran over my cock, "He gets an erection easily, will these still be fine when his cock gets hard and very BIG?"

Apparently my Mother had noticed that my cock routinely got hard during the junior high years and had forgotten that was ten years ago. Of course I got a woody when I helped her take a bath after she broke her leg. Running the soapy wash rag over her thighs towards her pussy. I personally think that she encouraged it. Eating my cereal with her breasts in view through her open robe had made my cock hard morning after morning. Even in the store that day as her hand stroked the length of my shaft produced a hard-on for the sales girl.

"Yes, these will work perfectly. See how the material stretches? I think his cock looks very handsome in these." The pretty sales girl's words sold me. My Father's and my clothes were also added to the woven grass bag.

Leaving the boardwalk and walking along the private resort beach, we felt right at home with the European tourists who we predominately shared the resort with. Catering to Europeans, the majority of women on the beach were topless. Mom and Carla were topless as well from the very second their toes touched sand.

Walking down the beach, our attitudes went through a bit of a transformation. I continued to enjoy looking at the topless females and practically bare asses, to include my own Family's. Men young and old continued to admire the sexy bodies of my Wife and Mother. However, there was a sense of natural melding with the erotic. Young singles mingled with families, many with children completely nude.

Rounding a bend, just past our bungalow, we encountered an entire nude family. We had missed a sign announcing that clothing was optional. The extended German family apparently missed the optional part as well. For the first time that day, we were over-dressed. From great-grandma down to small children, the entire family was nude.

Carla reminded our family that nudity is about nature, any flirting or anything sexual would be out of place. We all did our best to try and not oggle as we planned on strolling past the nude family reunion. This plan failed as the matriarch of the family called out to my Mother. "Take off those clothes, you come sit with us. We have food, we have beer, you come be our family."

After a day of exhibiting as much as we thought we could without getting arrested, we were now hesitant. Would they catch me looking at them? What if I got an erection? What would they think of Carla and Mom's shaved pussies?

Ours fears were rapidly dismissed as we learned that human nature is universal. A young man, who's hard cock happened to be shaved, came running by chasing a stray frisbee. The mother figure of the family laughed. Shaking her head she told Carla "Excuse them, they just want to be close to see you take off your panty. Please, you let them see your pussy, so they quit running through here."

In short order our family was nude and mingling freely with their family. Carla showing her pussy did not help rid us of the young me, rather she was ushered off by a group of five young German studs to play Frisbee. It was humorous how they would overtly throw the Frisbee high to watch her titties bounce as she jumped. The game began evolving towards tackle football as they would chase Carla down finding any excuse to touch and fondle my lovely wife.

Rather than just the young men, every member of their family was paying keen interest in our bodies and in exhibiting theirs'. Carla's warning of avoiding sexual references became very amusing as the comments became more and more forward. With the sun setting and both our families not looking forward to going our separate ways, a young mother told me that she hoped to get a chance to feel a cock as big as mine in her pussy tomorrow. Our families assured each other we would meet again in the morning.

As we parted, a grandfather commented to my Dad, "Sure would like to feel your daughter In-Law's pretty pussy around my cock tonight."

Walking towards our bungalow, with his hand on Carla's ass Dad responded; "Me too, me too!"