Meet the Pornstars

Story Info
A man gets to meet his favorite porn stars.
887 words
2.98
22k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an exciting day for Joey Brett. He had won tickets to meet his favorite porn stars: Sierra Devi and Janet Jade. He had walked in with his lanyard, flashing it to the guard.

There they were... these two busty beauties, wearing tank tops that exposed their massive cleavage, looking at him. "Well, who do we have here?" the bustier Sierra asked.

"Joey Brett," he said, offering his hand and showing them his DVD.

"It's nice to meet you," Janet said. She got a marker and signed her name on the DVD, passing it to Sierra who did the same.

"You must be tired," Sierra said. "Why don't you go lay down and relax?" she suggested, pointing to the bed.

Joey moved to lay on the bed, stretching. "So, you two doing a scene now?"

"Maybe..." Janet said.

There were no cameras in the room, but both women walked up to him anyway. They sat next to him, moving their hands to his cock, stroking him. Joey blushed, looking at both of them. "May I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, just wanted to warm up," Sierra said with her trademark giggle. The two began to undo his pants and boxers, seeing his 10-inch bulge protrude.

"Wish I'd know you were hiding this," Janet said with a smirk.

His cock starting to get hard, Sierra and Janet both went down on him at once, Janet licking and sucking the tip of his dick while Sierra worked the shaft.

Joey gripped the sheets. This was a dream come true. His two favorite porn stars were giving him head. He let out soft moans. "Oh... yeah..."

As if it couldn't get any better, Janet began to deep throat him, while Sierra crawled up to him, removing her tank top, letting her giant 32K size breasts pop out by his face.

Joey watched this wonder unfold in front of his face. His hand reached for her left breast. "Oh god... yeah... suck it..." Sierra said as she used her hands to push her right breast into his mouth, as his lips wrapped around her nipple. "Mmmm, smother you with those titties of mine?" she said teasingly as she leaned over him, burying his entire head in her cleavage.

This was something Joey never wanted to end. Janet had wrapped her entire hand around his balls while Sierra's massive breast was in his mouth, as he continued to suck on it, moaning around it, causing his lips to vibrate against it.

"I want you to make my nipples moist... and hard..." Sierra whispered as she moved her left breast across his cheek into her own mouth, sucking on it and licking around her areola, then playing with her own nipple as Joey watched.

"Mmmm, tell me that dick is good," Sierra said as she watched Janet go down on him.

"His dick is good..." Janet said quietly as she stroked him off briefly before going right back to sucking it.

"It looks so good going in and coming out of your mouth, and every time you look at me like that, I just want to suck the juice right out of your mouth..."

Sierra removed her breast from his mouth and leaned over to go back to licking up and down his shaft, causing Joey to whimper briefly. He loved having her tit in his mouth, but then he went right back to moaning out as he felt the two women on his throbbing meat, moving his hand to grip Janet's hair.

Just then, another guest entered... Dominican model, Miosotis Claribel!

Janet began to stroke the tip of Joey's dick with her finger. "Well, well, well, look who it is," she said.

Sierra stroked his shaft. "What took you so long?"

"Traffic was a pain," the 52KKK chested goddess said. "But I'm here now and it looks like you couldn't wait to start without me!"

"Well, get started then!" Janet said as the two continued to suck him off.

Miosotis lay in Sierra's former spot as she removed her tank top, revealing her massive knockers. "All yours," she proclaimed before Joey took her right breast one right in his mouth, grasping the other with his hand, moaning against her large nipple from the pleasure on his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Miosotis let out. "Yeah... moan for me baby." She moved her hand to finger herself as she felt Joey suck. "Moan on those big fat titties."

"Mmmmm..." Joey sucked and moaned hard on Miosotis's nipple, the latter grasping his hair with her free hand and pushing him toward her huge breast, stroking and tugging his hair. He had already began to release some precum that Sierra and Janet had licked up.

"Yeah... mmmmm... make him cum..." Miosotis said to the others.

Sierra continued to stroke his balls as she licked up and down his shaft as Janet sucked on the tip, licking around it. This all made him cum on both of their faces, causing his lips to clamp down harder on Miosotis' large nipple and his hand to grasp her breast tightly.

"Aaaah yeah!" Miosotis yelled out as the other two cleaned his cock off. All three women pulled away and looked at him.

"So, how did you like your stay?" Janet asked.

"It was the most amazing time ever," Joey said.