Meet the Pornstars Ch. 02

Story Info
Two other jealous pornstars find out about Joey's escapades.
981 words
3.14
14.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge of the Dominants

Joey Brett had just had the time of his life with Sierra Devi, Janet Jade, and Miosotis Claribel the day before. He went hope a happy and lucky man.

The next day after work, he had gotten some mail with lipstick smeared on it. He opened the letter and looked at it.

Dear Joey,

We heard about your good time. Come meet us at the Marriott Hotel at the corner of Welcome Street tonight at 8pm. We have a surprise for you.

Yours truly,

Miss Deja and Vanessa Del

Joey couldn't believe his luck. So now two more porn stars wanted to see him? He must have left a great impression on Sierra, Janet, and Miosotis.

He drove his car over there, parking in the designated lot. He headed for the room described in the letter, knocking on the door. There they were, BBW Miss Deja and the more average-bodied Vanessa Del, both completely naked with their 44L breasts showing.

"Glad you could make it, Joey," Deja said as she walked over and linked his arm with hers.

"I don't get a greeting?" Joey asked.

"Not this time," Vanessa said, somewhat angry. "You've been really bad."

"What did I do?" Joey asked, a little scared.

"We heard about your little moment," Deja said as they pushed him onto the bed. "I can't believe you picked them over us."

"I'm sorry," Joey said, smirking and winking. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Of course there is," Vanessa said as the two of them began to undo his pants, seeing his 10-inch member pop out. "You know what to do, Deja," she said.

Deja immediately began to go down on him, taking his cock in her mouth.

Joey let out some soft moans. "Oh, that's so n--mph" he tried to say but Vanessa crawled up to him, laying parallel to him, shoving her large breast in his mouth.

"No talking until I say so, bitch," Vanessa said, suddenly letting her dominant side show. "Now be a good slut and put that mouth to good use. Suck on it real nice."

Deja was not relenting, feeling his cock grow more erect in her mouth, attempting to deepthroat him as she felt the tip of his cock reach the back of her throat. He began to moan, his moans being muffled by Vanessa's massive breast, as the former engulfed his cock in her mouth. Her actions on his cock caused his lips to vibrate among Vanessa's breast as he sucked on it. "Mmmm... yeah... just like that..." Vanessa moaned out as she reached over and ran her fingers through Joey's hair.

Deja moved her mouth away from his dick, looking at Vanessa, but continuing to stroke him. "He's a good little slut, isn't he?" she asked as her hand moved up and down on his stiff member.

Vanessa looked at Deja. "Yes, he is," she said as she held his head against her breast and felt him suck and moan on her breast, feeling his tongue circle her areola. "Joey is such a good little slut."

Joey actually enjoyed this. He enjoyed their degration. He enjoyed Vanessa sealing his mouth closed with her breast. He enjoyed the attention Deja gave to his cock.

Deja continued to suck him off as Joey continued to suck even harder on Vanessa's breast, his hand reaching to cup her other. His fingers found her nipple that he began to pinch, causing Vanessa to bite back a moan. Her other hand moved to the man's stomach, stroking his toned abs. "Oh... oooohh... yeah..." she let out as he ravished her breasts, pushing his fingers further into his hair. "Good boy."

As they continued, Joey's dick began to pulsate in Deja's mouth, releasing a tiny bit of precum. Deja released once again, using her finger to spread the precum along his head. "Uh oh," she teased. "Looks like our bitch is about to cum. What do you say, Vanessa, should we let him?"

From the small release, Joey hummed loudly around her nipple. Vanessa groaned a bit at the pleasure, but she looked at him. "No, not yet," she said with a grin. "Bad boy. Don't you dare even think about cumming."

Now Joey was given a challenge. Deja was still tempting him to cum by sucking on his cock and letting her hand rest at the base of his cock, stroking his balls. But he was not allowed to cum.

"Yeah, bitch," Vanessa said to Joey as she felt his moans getting louder and sucking harder, flicking his tongue rapidly on her nipple. "Ooooh... you're so good..." she moaned out as she pushed his head closer to her breast.

Joey felt his cock pulsating more and more as Deja licked his head, swirling her tongue on it. His grip on her other breast tightened as he tried to hold it in. Vanessa continued to push his head toward her breast as her other hand found her own pussy, fingering herself. "Ahhh... oh yeah, suck it more bitch..." she moaned out.

As the pressure built up, Joey simply couldn't hold it in anymore. With a huge burst, and several short ones to follow, he came right into Deja's mouth. Deja began to take his cum in as his mouth clamped around Vanessa's breast, his fingers pinching her nipple very hard, causing her to moan out.

"I told you not to cum," Vanessa said as she removed her breast from his mouth, "hitting" him with it. "Bad boy!"

After Deja drank up a lot of his cum, she crawled over to Vanessa, sharing it with her. "Looks like we have to teach him a lesson," she said.

The two women proceeded to stay on either side of him and beat his head with their breasts and all three of them laughed together.