Meet Your Master Ch. 06

Story Info
Jacob brings Raven home.
3.3k words
4.74
87.1k
50
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

I was unsure of what the audience might think about a series with the issue of slavery involved. However, the response was great. Thanks to all of those who read, voted and provided comments to this story. I know that some people are only looking for a story with just sex, but for those who are also interested in the characters as well, this was for you!

*

"You didn't really think I was leaving you for good, did you?" Jacob walked up to her, rested his hands on her hips and lowered his mouth to her own. Gently he kissed her lips then whispered against them, "I missed you, sweetheart." Jacob looked up to see the librarian staring at both of them in shock. Politely he tipped his hat to a surprised Mrs. Drury, and then taking Raven's arm, led her outside.

"You look beautiful. It's almost that time, isn't it?" Jacob asked as he assisted her down the steps. One hand held her at the waist and the other patted at her full stomach.

Raven nodded her head and looked at him, confused as to why he was in her town, let alone, why was he now the sheriff of her town.

As if he read her mind, Jacob spoke, "Raven, when I brought you home, I didn't intend just to abandon you." Jacob walked her towards her horse, grabbing the reins, leading them both away from the building. "I needed to get you out of the south because who knows what would have happened, what people would have thought. Sure, people here will not approve of me and you either, but at least it would be more safe. So, after I brought you back here, I talked to the sheriff to see if I could secure a job here. Then I had to go back home and get ready for my move. And well, here I am now."

"Why, Jacob? Why did you decide to come back here for me?"

They continued walking for several moments longer in silence. Jacob then stopped in his tracks, dropping the reins. He dropped down on the ground on one knee looking up into her eyes. Taking her hand in his he said, "Because I love you. And want to take care of you and...and our child. I'm sorry I wasn't here to care for your during your pregnancy. I didn't want to tell you my plan though because I didn't want you to have your hopes up waiting in case anything happened to me." Reaching into his pocket with his other hand, he pulled out a ring. "I knew that buying another human being was wrong, but you were never a slave to me. When you were living with me, whenever I came home from work I would fantasize that I was returning home to my wife who was cooking me dinner. Now I want to make that real. Raven, will you marry me?" Expectantly, Jacob waited for her answer.

With a smile spreading across her face, Raven answered. "Yes, yes I will." Standing up, Jacob embraced her, kissing her deeply. Then, Jacob led her down the road to show her their new home.

* * *

Months later, Raven sat down in a rocking chair in the nursery of her house, looking down at her sleeping baby. Her life was close to content. Shortly after she met Jacob in the library they were married. She thought it would be impossible to find someone actually willing to marry a black woman to a white man. However, the first reverend they approached said yes, which was a sign to both that they were truly meant to be. Raven had moved all her belongings into Jacob's home and was completely settled in. The next week, she gave birth to their son. Daniel was absolutely beautiful. His skin was an even lighter shade of brown then hers. He had Jacob's eyes and nose and her lips. Jacob made sure to spoil his son, by giving him plenty of affection and always buying a new toy for him. Each morning he would cuddle in the bed with Raven and the baby before work. Everything seemed wonderful, except for one thing. Jacob touched her, but not in the way she deeply desired. They had not made love once. She knew that he was overly worried about hurting her since she had just had a baby. But she was getting antsy and needed his touch. She knew that he wanted her just as much from the lustful looks he gave her when he thought she didn't notice. Raven had to laugh at a few of his feeble attempts to not appear obvious. Many times he would either walk in on her getting dressed or taking a bath, pretending he had not known she was in the room. He would always linger with a lengthy explanation about how he had assumed she might have been outside of the house, then would ask her trivial questions, just so he could stare at her body longer.

After giving him a kiss, Raven lay the baby down in his crib that Jacob had built, and then headed to the bedroom. It was late and she knew that her husband was there already. She walked in to find Jacob standing by the bed in his flannel pants with no shirt on. Looking at his strong arms and rippling chest caused a stirring within her.

"I put Daniel in his crib. He's sound asleep."

"Good, good. Hopefully he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night. Lately he's been pretty good. If he wakes up though, I'll take care of him. You need your rest." Pulling back the covers, Jacob got into the bed. Sitting up, he waited for her to get in as well so that he could give her his usual kiss goodnight, snuggle up to her and then drift off to sleep.

Saucily, Raven smiled at him, and began to unbuttoned the front of her nightgown, silently letting it fall to her feet, revealing her naked brown body, wearing only a pair of white thigh high stockings and a pearl necklace. Jacob felt his mouth go dry and his eyes widen. It was the first time he had seen her naked in months. He had been tempted to take her so many times, but he felt he shouldn't since she had just had their baby. She was more beautiful then he had remembered. Her breasts were even bigger, and heavy with the milk she fed their son. Her stomach was curved, but hardly gave an indication that she had just had a child. Lowering his eyes even further down her body, he smiled when he saw the site between her legs. Her pubic hair was completely shaved, revieling her bare pussy lips.

"I thought it was about time that we celebrate our wedding night. I'm wearing what I did on our wedding day...minus the dress. Do you like what you see?"

"Damn baby, I love what I see. I don't know how you do it, but you keep getting sexier, making my cock harder everytime."

Raven smiled at his compliment and pulled back the covers to reveal his erection straining against his flannel pants. She put her hands under the top and tried to tug them down. At first, Jacob tried to protest, but couldn't resist and was soon lifting his hips to allow her to continue. His cock was purple and throbbing and even larger then Raven last remembered it. Fascinated, she ran her thumb over the mushroom tip. Letting her fist close around the shaft, slowly she began to pump it up and down. She then took off her necklace, rubbing the pearls against his cock. Jacob leaned back against the headboard, closing his eyes and sighing. Night after night since he had left her, he had dreamed about her, replaying their sex sessions in his mind. He sighed, enjoying the feelings of her hand and the necklace. His eyes quickly opened when he felt something even more incredible. Looking down, he saw her leaning over his cock, her tongue lightly flicking over the tip. She licked and tasted the pre-cum that was slowly leaking from the head. She swirled her tongue in circles, then dragged it further down so that it was licking the long shaft. Kissing her way back up, she then sat back to look at him and admire his hardness. Needing more, Raven opened her mouth in an "O" and lowered it over his shaft.

"God damn," Jacob muttered, his hands lowering to her head as he watched her take him in his mouth. When his dick reached the back of it, Raven stopped and began bobbing up and down. Jacob enjoyed the feel of her wet mouth. It was soft like her pussy and just as warm. He watched fascinated as Raven attempted to take even more of him in.

"Come on baby, you can do it. You can take this entire dick into your mouth. Fuck! Do you know what you do to me?"

Raven struggled to get him into her throat. He was so big and thick and was choking her. But it was worth it to hear his cries of delight. Finally she could take no more and had to come up for air. She took two deep breaths and was prepared to go down again, but Jacob stopped her, pulling her to him.

Hungrily he kissed her, muttering dirty words against her mouth.

"Did you miss my white cock?"

"Oh, yes."

"Did you like the taste of it?

"Yeah," she sighed, rubbing his shoulders and arching her back so that the tips of her nipples were rubbing against his chest.

"Fuck, baby. Your tits got much bigger. Do you have any milk for Daddy to taste?"

"Stop it, Jacob!" Raven said pushing him away from her and feigning anger. However, she turned so that she was reclined against the headboard in an open invitation. Jacob took a breast in each hand, weighing both. His hands curved on the undersides, rubbing the delicate skin. Moving on to her nipples, he took each tip between a forefinger and a thumb, squeezing gently. Raven immediately moaned. Her breasts had become even more sensitive during pregnancy. Jacob watched as a droplet of milk escaped her right breast, hanging from the tip of her nipple. Leaning down, he licked it off, and then proceeded to suck from the tip. He started gently, enjoying the taste of the milk, which was sweeter than he expected. His tongue swirled around the tip and applied pressure, sucking the nipple deeper into his mouth. Raven held his head against her, not wanting him to pull away. More excited in the moment, Jacob became more aggressive by suckling harder, trying to swallow as much as he could. He stopped though when Raven began pushing at his shoulders. He looked up at her, as if to ask what was wrong.

"Jacob," Raven said sternly. "Don't forget you have a son who might get hungry later. You are greedy, aren't you?" She smiled at him and wagging her index finger.

"Sorry," he answered sheepishly. "But he's a small baby."

"Well, I have something else for you to taste. It's white and creamy too. You might like it even better." She spread her legs and looked at Jacob who was grinning at her knowingly.

Licking his lips, Jacob lowered his head down to her pussy. He stopped centimeters from it, taking a deep breath in, captivated by her scent. He licked first the right and then the left labia of her sex. Reaching up to tug on her pubic hairs, he then stuck out his tongue to lap at her clitoris. He let his fingers glide from her hairs to her open slit, sliding two fingers within. They went in easily due to the excessive amount of juices flowing from her.

After playing with her for a little while, Jacob sat up, and removed his fingers. "Baby, lift your ass up. I want your pussy to point towards the ceiling." Raven did as he instructed and looked up to see Jacob searching the sheets of the bed. Then he spotted what he was looking for, grabbing the pearl necklace, giving his black wife a wicked smile. With one hand he rubbed the necklace against her clit. With the other, he spread her cunt with two fingers and then held the necklace above it.

"Jacob, what are you about to do?" Raven asked. Instead of answering, Jacob simply showed her. He lowered the necklace down towards her, allowing the pearls one by one to slip between her wet pussy lips.

Raven allowed him to do so with no protests "Oh, Jacob," she sighed after her husband had the entire necklace within her. "You always know how to please me. Who would have thought to use a necklace to..." Suddenly Raven's words were cut off by her cries of pleasure. Slowly, Jacob was putting the beads out of her hot center, causing rippling sensations throughout her body. "Uhhh, ohhhh," she cried. Her legs stretched out in the air and wrapped around Jacob's neck in excitement. "Fuck! Oh my word. Do you know what you do to me?" Raven grabbed at her own nipples, squeezing hard in the excitement.

Soon Jacob had the necklace pulled completely out of her and Raven fell against the bed into Jacob's open arms. He leaned down to lick the few drops of milk that had escaped her breasts from her squeezing. After calming down for several minutes, Raven felt a stirring within her, knowing she had not been completely satisfied.

"Jacob?"

"What, sweetheart?"

"You make me feel so good. I love your mouth. I love the feel of your hands. And that necklace...oh my word. But still, there's something I really need. I want you to throw me down on this bed and fuck me senseless with your cock. Please?" She let her hand rub up and down on his hard member and then lowered to cup his balls in her hand.

Jacob shook his head. "Baby, I want to," he said, feeling very tempted. "I really, really want to. But I don't want to hurt you. You just had the baby, and I don't know if my dick will be too much for you."

"But Jacob, you saw how easily your fingers and the necklace went in. Quit treating me like you could break me. I want your cock and I want it in me now." She paused pulling her hand away from him and then continued in a teasing voice, "You don't want me to have to get it from anywhere else, do you?"

Jacob scoffed at her suggestion. "Hell, no. No one else is ever going to touch your luscious brown body. If you want a cock, I'll give you a cock." He put her hand over his member and kissed her along her ear. "I take care of what's mine. I take care of my son, I take care of my wife, and I most definitely take care of my wife's physical needs. If my beautiful black wife's pussy needs a hard white cock, I'll give it to her all night."

"Oh, Mr. Warren," Raven purred.

Jacob pushed his wife against the pillows and then lifted her legs in the air. He scooted closer so that his cock was directly at her entrance. He arranged himself so that he was on his knees with his legs spread. Jacob lifted Raven's bottom up so that he had easier access to her dripping pussy. With her knees against his shoulders, Raven kept her legs straightened and watched as he easily slid his member into her depths. "Damn, you're tight. It feels so good."

Jacob pumped in and out in a slow rhythm. Raven laid back enjoying the feeling then urged him, "Go faster."

Jacob chuckled. "Baby, I haven't felt you like this since I found out I got you pregnant. I'm going to take my time and enjoy this pussy for all it's worth. I hope you have your strength because this is going to last all night."

Raven didn't protest, but instead gave his dick a squeeze with her pussy. "I love you, Jacob."

"Raven, baby, I love you even more."

Jacob continued pumping in and out of her body, amazed at the contrast between their skin. It looked so erotic, the way his white dick slid into her brown body. Each time he pulled out he could see her pussy juices on his shaft. Sweat dripped off of Jacob's head onto Raven's stomach. Grabbing her right hip and running his hand up her left leg, he began moving even faster. Moans escaped his wife's mouth. Raven grabbed her breasts, rubbing them and squeezing her nipples. Jacob's left hand moved downward even more until it was on the folds of her sex. He moved forward, gently stroking her clit that was budding up from its hood. He smiled, watching Raven's head trashing back and forth on the pillows. He figured she would cum soon and thought he could time his own orgasm to happen the same moment. Losing all control, he pumped faster within her. His cock was buried deeper than it ever had before. The insides of her wall were so wet, hot and tight. How could he have gone without this for so long? Suddenly, the insides of her pussy squeezed him tightly, doing him in. Throwing back his head, Jacob gave three more pumps before releasing his semen inside of her. Arching her back, Raven came at the same moment.

Slowly, Jacob pulled himself out of her and lowered himself beside Raven's body. His wife sat up and gave him a smile that let him know she was up to no good. Raven leaned over and took his dick in her mouth. She swallowed the juices that had come from both their bodies. After an intense orgasm, the feeling of her mouth was too much to take and Jacob immediatly pulled her head away and then took her into his arms.

"Mrs. Warren, you have done me in," he said with a laugh. "I don't know if that makes up for all those months, but it is definitely a start." They cuddled together, rubbing noses and sharing soft kisses. Soon they were interrupted by the sound of crying.

"Daniel," Raven sighed, disappointed to have the moment broken.

"I'll take care of him. Stay here." Jacob pulled his pants back on and left the room. Raven pulled on her nightgown, waiting for Jacob to come back to bed. Soon, he walked into the room, returning with their child. "I think this little man is lonely," he said speaking to Raven, and then looked down at Daniel who was cradled in his arms. "Do you want to spend the night with Mommy and Daddy? Would that make you feel better?"

Raven smiled at the sight of them together. Jacob lowered himself to the bed, placing their baby between them, who soon quieted down. Lying on the bed, he placed a kiss on Raven's lips, followed by a kiss to his son's head, and then rested his hand on his wife's hip. "Goodnight you two. I love you both more than anything in this world." Minutes later, he and the baby were asleep.

Still awake, Raven reflected on what in their lives was to come. She knew that people in the town were already talking about them. It was scandalous that a good-looking man in an authoritative position like Jacob would seek the company of his former slave in his bed, rather than a white woman. Then, not only did he get he get her pregnant, but he married her as well! Slyly, Raven thought to herself, "They don't know the half of it. If they only saw what went within the privacy of our bedroom, then they would be up for the shock of their lives." Smiling, she settled further into her pillow cuddling closer to her new family.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers