Meeting

Story Info
A romantic meeting between first time on line lovers.
1.6k words
4.2
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

She had seen his picture. He was standing before her at the receptionist desk. The wide brimmed Stetson hat pulled down over his face leaving it in shadows. He walked up to her disguising his voice he said.

“I have an appointment with Dr. Jacobs.”

“Please have seat. Are you new here?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Please fill out these forms. My name is Beth if there is anything else you need”

He grinned as he filled out his name, and he wondered when she would realize who she was. He had planned this surprise for two weeks. He had even spoken to the doctor who went along with the surprise. He had added the name to the schedule as Robert W. marking emergency next to it. Beth wouldn’t know it was Robert Wilkins until after the dentist sent her into the treatment room to get his get his insurance card .Then Dr. Jacobs would leave for lunch and lock the office. The doctor had agreed to take a long lunch.

He handed Beth the papers, and entered the waiting room. He sat down and the doctor beckoned him in.

“Hi Robert, it is nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too doctor. Thank you very much for helping me with this surprise”

“Robert when you are finished here tell Beth to lock up and go home the rest of today’s patients are bogus appointments. Have fun.”

The doctor walks to the desk and picks up the chart. He peruses it for a short time and says to Beth.

“He didn’t put his Identification number on his insurance coverage go get his card. Go get it, and enter it.”

As Beth enters the treatment room Robert turns his face away. Not wanting Beth to realize what is happening just yet.

“Sir, I am sorry but you forgot to enter your id number in the insurance box, and I need a copy of your card.”

Robert handed her the card and looked and Beth left the office without looking at it. She copied the card in the Xerox machine, and went to sit at her desk to enter the Id number. She opened the chart and saw the name and the address. That son of a bitch, that wonderful son of a bitch, she would get him for that. She headed back to the room and shut the light out. She dropped to her knees, and crawled into the room, below his line of sight. Velcro restraints suddenly were on Robert’s wrists. Then a hand caressed his crotch, squeezing his hardness. Her lips came to his mouth her tongue penetrated them. He felt her breasts pressing into his chest. He could not touch her but she could touch him. She caressed and petted him, and then she stopped.

She stood in the dark and removed her panties from under her skirt. Beth crawled up his body planting her nether lips on his mouth. Her moist and fragrant, pussy began pressing on to his mouth.

“Eat me I have been waiting for this for a long time, lick me dry”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? Oh G-D I am so happy you did. I love you. That’s it right there. Lick me like that, oh shit I’m gonna, don’t stop eat meeeeeeeeee.”

Beth’s orgasm rumbled through her, as Robert drank her spending. Beth was just warming up and went to his pants and she opened the zipper. She freed his large, erect, pleasure tool.

“Now I am going to suck your cock and taste your sperm then I am going to fuck you until you can’t get it up anymore. But we don’t have enough time”

“Beth Doctor Jacobs told me to tell you that there are no more patients this after noon and you should take the rest of the day off.”

“You planned this didn’t you?” she said.

The Beth's head descended and her mouth engulfed his hardness, as her tongue wrapped around its bulbous head. Her saliva bathed his hot hard cock and made it easy to slip down into her throat.

“Oh Beth that is so good, if you don’t stop soon I am going to cum.”

“Not yet, not before I get that in my cunt. I’m going to fuck you, I am going to suck you and then I am going to fit that big cock into my asshole and fuck you until you cum in all three of my holes. Then we will go home and start all over again.”

She squatted down and guided his hardness into her tight, wet pussy. Her low growl of satisfaction told him that she wanted this as bad as he did. She posted up and down on his prick as if she were riding a horse. Up and down harder and faster as she mewled. She whispered al sorts of nasty words to him telling him what she wanted. She bit and sucked ion his neck leaving marks that would take a week to disappear.

“Fuck me oh your cock feels so good cum in me fill me with your fuck juice fuck me like I’m fucking you.”

Before long the crescendo, and rhythm began to build. Both were grunting and groaning. The hips moved faster and the room smelled of hot pussy. Then the orgasms began, both simultaneously screaming out their pleasure. She collapsed on him releasing his Velcro bonds.

His arms wrapped around her and Beth got to feel what that was like for the first time. She didn’t want to admit it but that might be better than sex. He felt like the world was perfect and he never wanted to let her go.

“Beth darling, let’s go get something to eat and then I’ll take you home.”

“Can I stay the night Beth?”

He waited hoping she would say yes hoping he was right and she felt the same about him as he felt about her.

“Where else would you spend the night? You don’t seriously think I would let you have a chance of meeting another woman now that I finally have got you.”

He had rented a car and she gave him directions to La Perigarde a romantic French restaurant. When they arrived they were seated in a dark little corner. The waiter brought the menu and left them for a while to choose. The meal was wonderful and between each course a bottle of wine was served. The dessert was a wonderful flaming Crepe Suzette, and a snifter of fine brandy. They left and headed for her small apartment.

At the door to her small apartment she handed him the key. He opened the door and carried her across the threshold as if she were his bride on their wedding night. Before he put her down he kissed her and kicked the door closed. The kiss started softly and got hotter as their mutual passion grew. He let her down and whispered those words she had hoped to hear. I love you Beth.


She asked him for some privacy to prepare for bed closing the bedroom door behind her and heading for the adjoining bathroom. She showered and perfumed herself. She dried her hair and put on makeup. Then the wonderful nightgown she had bought and saved for her dreamed of first night with him. A white lace camisole under a sheer penoire white thigh highs with sexy lace garters and white 4 inch spike heeled shoes. She lit some candles and arranged herself on the bed to look as sexy as she possibly could. She wanted him to return as often as he could or maybe even stay here forever.

He smiled as he came into the room and began to remove his tie. His eyes never left her and he undressed slowly, anticipating what the night had in store. Beth watched Robert as his body was slowly revealed to her. His strong hairy chest his abdomen tight but not quite a six pack. Then his……oh it was so beautiful so kissable, so suck able she licked her lips with anticipation.

He climbed onto the bed. His lips captured hers. His mouth opened forcing hers open with it and then is tongue penetrated her mouth as later his cock would penetrate her Love nest. The kiss grew in intensity and his lips moved to her neck where he gently bit and kissed her. He pushed the camisole aside and kissed lower capturing a turgid nipple between his lips. He sucked and nibbled at it until she moaned in pleasure. Then lower he moved his tongue dipping into the well of her navel. Then lower his teeth nibbling at her pubic hair. He began licking one of her labia, then the other. His tongue licked the moist slit between them then invaded her grotto of love. He tasted her nectar and explored her cave of lust with his tongue. Then he moved up kissing and nursing on her clitoris until; she moaned in pleasure, then he nibbled on it with his teeth and strummed on it with tongue. She screamed in orgasm and he mounted her at her peak. He began the long slow process of loving her and then as she started to move her hips to respond to his motions he reached to the floor and produced a small square box and opened it as the both reached heaven together.

He handed her the box the wonderful solitaire in it gleamed as his love for her did.

“Will you…”

”Yes ….Yes I will.”

THE END

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers