Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 03

Story Info
Previewing Becca's life under the contract.
6.7k words
4.47
61.5k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Mike had already written some of the contract with Becca before he first floated the subject and got her approval. He was confident that spelling out the surrender of her milk filled breasts to him for a full year would appeal to her kinky and submissive tendencies. He'd been controlling her milk for a couple of weeks already. She didn't like the 5 minute limit he'd imposed on most milkings but accepted that the limit had reigned in her increasing milk supply as desired.

The contract was also a declaration of love and a desire for an extended relationship centered on Becca's tits. Viewed as such there really wasn't much doubt about her agreement. They were both 'pervs' as she put it. While far from the norm, their sex life was intensely pleasurable for each of them. Asking her for a year's commitment to continue the pleasure was an easy 'yes'.

Upon waking on the morning after Becca had agreed to the contract idea, Mike said, "You seemed to be having an erotic dream about 5AM. You were moaning and moving around. I'm also noticing that your bra is wet from quite a bit of leakage."

Becca replied, "I don't remember too much but yes, I had a hot dream. I guess I liked your contract idea. In the dream we had signed the contract and established a daily routine but you sometimes deviated from the routine. On the day I saw in the dream you had my wrists bound so I couldn't touch my breasts and you made me wait 6 or 7 hours to be milked. I was really swollen and desperate to be milked. When I complained you reminded me that the contract gave you full power over my milk. Then, when you finally said it was time, you released my hands and made me play with my tits over your face to get the milk started. You wouldn't suck on me until I could use my fingers on my nipples to literally squirt some milk into your mouth. I didn't know what to do. I pulled on my nipples and squeezed my breasts as you lay under me with your mouth waiting. My nipples ached as I tried to will the milk out. Needless to say you loved watching me massage my tit with one hand while I rubbed and squeezed my nipple between my fingers trying to get the milk out. I think it was the lust in your face that finally made it happen. After several minutes I finally squirted and then you took over. "

"Wow," said Mike. "With a story like that you've earned a milking without any time limit this morning. Get comfortable and let me drain you."

Becca smiled and said, "That sounds great. Telling you about the dream made me horny, too." She removed her support bra and moved into her usual prone position ready for milking.

Mike sucked on Becca's big nipples and she had several orgasms as was her norm. When both tits were emptied, he rolled her over and fucked her from behind. As he thrust into her Mike said, "Your telling me about your dream got me really hard. It also prompted me to think your contract should include more detail of what will be expected of you. Laying out some of my plans should give you more sexy dreams."

Mike continued drafting the contract over the next several days. Formulating the contract was like writing porn. Mike simply fantasized about how he might enjoy Becca sexually over the next year and wrote down his ideas in a legal format. Declarative sentences spelled out his unlimited rights to control Becca's milk, her breasts and most aspects of her clothing. At one point he smiled as he realized his cock was hard from writing about his control over Becca's skirts and high heels. He was going to shorten her average skirt by an inch and add an inch to her heels. Dressed in a short skirt over 4" high heels her legs would look great. He visualized taking her from behind while holding onto her hips and was instantly erect. "My cock is my editor," thought Mike. "If I get hard the provision I'm writing must be a good one."

Part of the drafting process involved imagining the numerous physical or other conditions that might change and how he would want their roles to adjust. For example, if Becca's milk stopped he included a section making it clear the contract would continue. Becca was required to cooperate with lactation consultants and doctors. If all efforts to restart the milk failed, Mike would be free to engage in other breast play for the duration of the contract. He spelled out that this might include nipple clamps, breast bondage, corsets and the like. In other words, his control of Becca's tits would remain absolute and he wanted Becca to be well aware of that in advance.

Mike also envisioned that there might be situations in which he couldn't perform his personal sucking obligation. He provided himself with broad power to utilize breast pumps and 'other milking machines of any design'.

To deal with possible boredom and to push Becca's limits he included a section authorizing the use of 'milking surrogates' provided the female's identity was concealed. Similarly, there was a reference to 'glory hole milking' with the female's identity concealed. Mike viewed these ideas as teasing to Becca. They were probably impractical but he envisioned her being aroused by the possibility.

The contract also provided that to facilitate custom design of garments, harnesses, milking machines or other equipment, the female would submit to intimate contact by third parties without concealment of her identity. This was practical but Mike also thought of it as pushing Becca's limits.

When he was done drafting and revising the contract to his satisfaction, Mike planned the presentation of it to Becca carefully. The contract was printed on good quality paper and had a formal 'backer' as still used for some formal legal documents. He wanted it to be clear the document was in final form; it wasn't open to negotiation.

The couple's business day routine involved a milking at about 6PM- soon after they each got home. On the evening he'd selected for unveiling the contract Mike told Becca he had the contract for her and hence they'd be departing from their routine. He told her to strip and sit on a kitchen chair. When she was seated he had her raise her arms while he began winding wide black tape around the chair and her torso. She was puzzled but cooperative; to her surprise she found being bound so firmly quite arousing. He explained it was 'bondage tape' that was designed to stick to itself but not skin or clothing. He enlisted her aid in lifting her breasts so he could wrap her to just below her tits and continued the wrap to low on her hips. When her torso was one with the chair he then strapped her thighs to the chair seat. Finally, he instructed her to place her arms at her sides while he wrapped a little more tape around the chair and her body to immobilize her arms.

Mike then said, "As I said the contract is done. Assuming you find it acceptable the signing will be at this time tomorrow. I'm going to highlight a few things for you now and then give you 24 hours to read all of the details.

"I've strapped you down to dramatize some aspects of the contract. I know it's the time you expect me to milk you but tonight that milking is being delayed by an hour or perhaps an hour and a half. Some of that time I'll use to outline key contract provisions but I don't need an hour for that. Most of the hour is just to let your breasts swell with extra milk while we both think about that very thing. As we focus on the contract I want your breasts to ache. I'm already hard thinking about fondling you and licking up any leakage. I want you to really need to be milked and I want your orgasms to be especially powerful when I finally suck on you.

"Now, let's discuss the contract. You'll have a day to read the contract through several times. If you have any questions, this will be the time to get clarification. Once signed, all matters of interpretation will be up to me."

"In general, my goal with the contract is to have a voluptuous lover who is horny and available to me for the next twelve months. Much of the time her breasts will be swollen with milk that she's desperate for me to suck out of her. She'll have countless orgasms as I tease her and relieve just enough of her sexual need to have her horny again soon.

"There's a strong S & M aspect to the contract because I believe that suits us. You're just learning about your kinky side. I'm looking forward to uncovering it with you."

Mike hesitated and then continued, "On a more serious note I expect we'll be dealing with a decrease in your breast size when you stop the pill. At some point your milk might stop. I intend to live through those changes with you- introducing you to new sexual experiences as we go. In other words, I love you. When your tits are not as huge I'll still be here. You may be bound and have clamps on your nipples and a dildo in your ass but I'll still be here and you'll still be having orgasms."

Mike moved the chair closer to the table bringing Becca's tits within an inch of the edge. He then placed the formal contract before her on the table.

Mike said, "You can read all of this tomorrow. Let me explain the reasoning behind some sections of the contract you might not be expecting.

"Most of the first page deals with the obvious. You're giving me full control over your breasts and milk for a full year. As I've previously told you, I'll exercise control over how you dress; your body's too great to always be hidden. It's understood that I expect to regulate your milking most of the time like I've been doing but I have full discretion. Time limits on each session will be the rule but there will be exceptions. Sometimes I may drain you completely and ravish you sexually. I believe you liked that concept."

Becca nodded and said, "Yes, ravishing sounds good."

"We both know the time limited milking isn't our first choice. You couldn't handle getting milked every two or three hours as your milk increased. It was creating a real problem with your job so we've trained your body to produce less. The contract provides that should you lose your job or should you have a job that allows working from home I have the right to increase your milk without any limits. I'm talking about deliberating working to make you produce more. I'll suck on you and use pumps as needed to dramatically increase your supply. I love the idea of having your tits swell to "FF"s and your needing relief every 2 hours. This wouldn't be a long term thing; after a week or two I'd probably limit your milkings and bring your supply back down. Again, this provision is only triggered if your work situation changes but it's something to think about."

"What if you couldn't reduce my supply?" said Becca. "My milk might keep flowing and I might stay engorged to your fantasy "FF" size.

"I guess there's a small chance of that but staying at home with your lover sucking on your "FF"s wouldn't be so bad. Again, the provision is contingent on your not having to go to an office 5 days a week."

Mike then continued, "With your current job you can generally expect 4 five minute milkings a day as we've been doing. You'll use a pump at work and bring the milk home after work. On some occasions I may make you wait for relief and may keep you swollen and uncomfortable for as long as I choose. While I intend to personally suck on you most of the time I have full discretion to use pumps, milking machines, or the like."

Becca questioned, "Milking machines?"

"Something a little more complicated and with stronger suction than the pump you've used. We'll see about the specifics. I've read some porn in which the woman kneels against a bench or table-like machine. The table has been custom fitted with leg indentations so her legs are spread. She leans forward and her breasts fit into customized receptacles in the padded table surface which have openings connected to the electric pump. There's a collection jar under the machine. She gets strapped into position and the pump is turned on. As she's being milked her lover fucks her from the rear. That's a general idea of what I have in mind for you."

"Oh. I wouldn't admit it to anyone but you but I've read porn like that too. I could enjoy being that woman."

"I thought you might."

"It's important to provide in advance for some contingencies that might arise. One central issue is your milk production. What happens if it stops?" Pointing to a section in the contract, Mike said, "As you'll read in this section if your milk decreases you agree to work with such lactation experts as I may select. You agree to such hormones or other treatment as they recommend to restore your milk flow. Your milk is mine and you're obligated to produce it if at all possible. Once produced, I have the right to consume or discard the milk, freeze it, donate or sell it."

"Wait," Becca said, "You might sell my milk? If you suck it out of me it's gone. Even if we use a pump and freeze the milk, who would buy it?"

"At a minimum, there will be the mid day pumping while you're at work. It shouldn't be hard to refrigerate it and bring it home later. It can then be frozen. As to who might buy it, I'm not sure. I'm thinking of advertising on the Internet. There are probably men who'd pay quite a bit for human breast milk. In particular if I offer a picture of the "DD" source I think they'll be lots of horny buyers. The photo wouldn't show your face- just a close-up of your beautiful breasts with a small droplet of milk on one of your nipples. That ought to sell whatever you produce."

"One perv milking another and then selling the milk to other pervs. I guess I'd better read the contract closely."

"As I was drafting the contract I had our respective sexual arousal and pleasure in mind. Some of the 'perv' ideas may not work out but I thought we'd both enjoy the anticipation. Thus, for example, I was aroused by the image of you lying face down on something like a padded table or hammock with your milk filled tits hanging down through holes in the surface. I visualized my sliding under the table and sucking on you. As an alternative, I envisioned having a stranger under the table to suck on you with your identity being hidden. This would be analogous to a guy's dick in a 'glory hole'. Whether any of these ideas gets implemented will depend on lots of variables; the table design may simply not work out or I might come up with something else. The point is that all such things will be up to me."

Becca said, "I thought you said our relationship would be monogamous."

Mike replied, "Yes, I did and it will be. I'm not suggesting you'll have sex with anyone. In the table scenario your breasts would simply be sucked on by an anonymous person. You wouldn't see him- or her- and he or she wouldn't see you. I'd expect you to be aroused by the kinkiness and by the physical contact at your nipple but that's a long way from sex. It's not as if you were seeking out a lover to play with your breasts. In my mind I'd be setting up a clinical milking arrangement. I'd want and expect us both to be aroused by the event but there would be no sex. Later, we'd act on our arousal privately."

"Okay. I see the difference. I'm a little freaked out by the idea of a stranger sucking on me but I'm also aroused by it. I guess that's exactly what you had in mind. "

Mike smiled and said, "Yes. I want my control under the contract and the scenarios that I may implement under it to keep you aroused for the full year. Just thinking about what I might do should keep things sexually interesting."

Mike turned the page and pointed to a section of the contract saying, "Actually that reminds me of another section to call out for you. It's under the heading, 'Renewal Option.' You're going to be carrying your big heavy tits all of the time. Your life is going to revolve around the recurring need to be milked. I suspect there may come a time when you want to stop lactating. That's part of why I want the 12 month contract; you don't have the right to stop. I want you to always have in mind that your breasts are owned by me for the full contract term. I felt giving me the unilateral right to extend our contract by paying you $2000 per month for as many extra months as I want emphasizes my ownership. The price is arbitrary but I wanted it high enough to convey the importance I attach to my full control."

"Oh my. My pussy just got moist. You're such a perv and your kinkiness is rubbing off on me."

"You'll see in several places I've limited an activity to 'female's identity not disclosed'. For example, I have the unlimited right to have nude photographs taken of your body. These will probably focus on your breasts but some will include the rest of your body. Creating a permanent record of your great body and our lustful play with your breasts is very important. Nonetheless, under the contract my right to publicly display the pictures is generally limited to not showing your face. The notable exception is artistic boudoir photos that will show everything but can only be displayed in non local art galleries."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of photos- especially not pictures that would be displayed in a gallery. That's a little intimidating but also exciting."

Mike then said, "You'll remember I said I wouldn't tattoo you. That's still the case but I did change my view a little. I think you know about 'henna'; it's essentially a stain that's used for body art. A 'henna tattoo' is temporary so I have no qualms about requiring that. More specifically, the contract requires you to get my initials on one of your breasts in a henna tattoo within the first two weeks. It should be around on the side so that it doesn't take away from your beauty. I visualize the letters in fancy script- maybe a half inch high but I've left the details of size, exact location and how you get it done up to you. Your friend Mary does calligraphy and has some tattoos; I thought you could ask her to do my initials on you. You wouldn't have to tell her about the contract. You could say it was a gift to me. If you'd prefer there are tattoo parlors that do henna. The point is that I want you to expressly submit your breasts to carrying my mark."

Becca sighed and said, "Wow. I can't imagine asking Mary but then again exposing my breast in a tattoo parlor would probably be worse. If I go to a parlor would you come with me?"

"Of course, I'd love to come. It would be exciting to watch my initials being applied to these great tits." As he spoke Mike reached out and pushed Becca's breasts together.

She moaned and said, "You're going to make me leak."

"I certainly hope so but not yet. I'm looking forward to that in perhaps another half hour." Becca groaned softly in frustration.

Mike then said, "One of the issues that will probably arise during the contract is reduced breast size when you stop taking the pill. More specifically, even if you continue lactating, your breasts might be swollen "B" cups rather than swollen "DD"s. You told me once you might want to get implants. The decision on that is specifically not covered by the contract. But since you can't get implants while you're lactating and your contract requires lactation for a year it's unlikely you could get them during the next year. If your milk stops and you become medically eligible the contract states that you cannot have any breast procedure without my consent. They are mine for the year.

"Moreover, I've added an alternative approach that I might implement during the term of the contract. That's on the third page under the heading of, 'waist training & tight lacing corsets'. It's a provision that only arises if your breasts decrease materially in size. I assume you know that 'tight lacing' is a term that refers to wearing very tight corsets almost continuously. By doing so it's supposedly possible to reduce one's waist by several inches. As you can imagine, if we modify your waist through corseting your smaller cup size will still be very dramatic. That might influence any post contract decision you make about implants."

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12