Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

In a little while the timer chimed and Tina was shaken with the thought that her experience was over. She stayed at Becca's nipple a few seconds more until Becca chided her that it was time to stop.

Tina backed her mouth away and gave Becca's breast a few final caresses. "Thank you so much... both of you. That was awesome. Mike, you're the luckiest man I know and I'd love to help you any time you need an understudy. I'll leave you two alone now." As she moved away she remembered the tattoo and said, "Just give me a second to flick the henna off of the droplets in the tat. Then I'll be gone." She performed the task in seconds but lingered a little to enjoy seeing Becca's pussy which was swollen and wet with arousal. She'd never seen an aroused pussy before. The strong smell of sex rising from the area also drew her attention but she knew she had to leave. Finally, she did.

Mike said, "That was very hot. It's left me very horny. How can you get me get me off without disturbing the henna? I'd love to bury myself in you but the skin on your mound would definitely get pushed and pulled."

Becca said, "I've been wondering the same thing. Even if you unstrap my arms I'm not in a good position to reach your cock. The table isn't wide enough for you to climb up to get your cock to my mouth. May I suggest that you jerk off onto my tits?

Mike didn't reply. He moved to stand close to the table near Becca's breasts, dropped his pants and grabbed his cock. "You looked so sexy being milked. When I'm sucking on you I can't see it. Watching was fantastic. Perhaps every three weeks we'll get you waxed, tattooed and milked..." His words trailed off as he came explosively all over Becca's right breast.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers