Meeting at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was done with the second guy she got back to riding my cock. As she was doing me though, Kim stood, up went over and grabbed the whole bowl of condoms. She came over and set them on the chair next to us, then peeled her dress off over her head.

"Can I have another turn?" she asked.

"Sure," Cheri replied.

Kim opened one of the condoms and handed it to Cheri, then walked around behind me. Cheri raised herself off of my shaft, took the old condom off, rolled the new one on and stepped aside. Kim made a show of swinging her leg high over my head as she positioned herself over my cock, in the same position Cheri had just been and lowered herself onto it. She stayed still for a moment. Cheri opened another condom and set it on the chair beside us, then walked around behind me and started squeezing my neck and shoulders, as Kim started to ride. As if the sex wasn't incredible enough, now she was giving me a back rub!?!? I doubted anyone in the history of mankind had ever had an experience this good. There had been just enough of a break while they switched places for me to come back a little from the edge of orgasm, but not much. It didn't take long before I was on the brink again.

"I'm close" I said, and Kim stopped. They switched places again so now Cheri was riding my cock and Kim was rubbing my back. They switched two more times before I finally I couldn't hold back any longer. My body tensed as the first of the orgasmic spasms exploded through me from head to toe. I cried out in ecstasy. Kim wrapped her arms around me and the chair and held on tight, trying to hold me still so Cheri could keep on riding. She was completely unsuccessful in holding on to me, but Cheri kept on riding me anyway. The burning sensation in my dick turned from extreme pleasure to pain and she kept right on riding me. I begged her to stop, but she kept going. I was in sexual agony, but she kept going. After what seemed like an eternity, but was, in reality, probably less than a minute, she came too. Afterward she stopped, and sat panting on my lap with my cock still inside her. After catching her breath she got up, walked over to our table and sat down. Kim followed her, I went to the rest room to dispose of the condom and clean my penis. Cheri brought my clothes to me and I dressed, afterward I joined them at the table. They were still nude, sipping on drinks and chatting with each other. As I sat down Cheri said "Kim, I guess it's your turn".

Kim came around in front of me, and knelt between my feet. She took my cock back out of my pants, it was limp now but she took it in her hands and tenderly started to massage it. She put a condom on it and put it in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and around the head. It felt extremely good. It wasn't long before I started to swell again.

Once I was hard she took the condom off and got some lotion from her purse. She started stroking my cock with her hands. It wasn't the usual up and down stroke but more of a hand over hand stroke so my cock felt like it was going in and in and in for a very long ways. Sometimes she would change the stroke to the in-out variety, and sometimes she would experiment with different strokes. She was very good at reading my face to tell exactly what I liked. Twice she almost made me cum, but I told her I was close and she stopped, never took her hands off my cock, just stopped rubbing. After the second time she decided it was time for a more intimate form of sex. She put another condom on me and slid herself down onto me, face to face this time. Her nipples were perky and brushed lightly along my chest as they moved up and down. I rolled my head back and sighed with pleasure. As I did her lips went to my neck and started making little lip nibbles that felt so good.

"Ohh," I sighed, "I'm going to cum soon."

She got up before I did though. She turned around, and lowered herself back down onto me with her legs spread wide as they had been when we were up front by the pole. She started riding me again but very slowly. Cheri was watching us. When she saw Kim had turned around she stood up and came around the table. She knelt down in front of us and started fondling my testicles with one hand. With the other hand she reached up under my sack and started rubbing the spot behind my scrotum but in front of my butt hole. Her rubs were firm and deep, but also gentle. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out so that Kim's clit moved up and down against it has she moved up and down my shaft.

Kim came first and once again drew everyone's attention. She kept riding me until I came too. She sat on my lap for a few minutes, with my cock still inside her as it grew soft. Eventually it was soft enough that it just came out.

We both stood up and I headed for the rest room to clean up again. When I got back Kim and Cheri were still nude, sitting at the table and chatting. I sat down across from them and just listened to them talk. Every once in a while I'd interject something, but didn't really say much.

Other men came over occasionally and introduced themselves. Kim and Cheri would dance for them and give them hand jobs if they wanted, but it was clear their sexual appetites had been satisfied for the night. Mine had been too. I'd cum in Cheri twice and in Kim once and had a lot of other excitement and stimulation in between.

Eventually Cheri decided it was time to go so she asked me to drive her back to the mall where her car was parked. Kim gave us her phone number and said to call her next time we wanted to play. Cheri was still nude except for her shoes as we walked out the door but did pull her dress on over her head as we walked toward the car. She carried the conversation as we drove back to the mall, which was fine with me. Every now and then she would ask my opinion about one thing or other and I would explain it to her. She was as good a listener as she was a talker and took the time to really understand what I was saying.

I was quite sad to arrive at the mall when the time came. I didn't want to see her go, but as she got out she handed be a slip of paper and asked me to call her anytime I wanted to play again. I smiled and assured her that I would.

After she had gotten in her car and driven away I unfolded the piece of paper. It was the piece that Kim had written her number on, but now it had Cheri's number too. Besides the phone numbers was a hand written note:

Dear Allen:

Thank you for a wonderful evening. You probably find it ironic that I am thanking you, but I really enjoyed it. I know Kim did too. I am in fairly desperate need of financial help. Thank you for your generous contribution.

I sat there looking at the note for a couple of minutes. Contribution? What contribution had I made? I looked around the car, nothing was missing. I started driving home, still perplexed until I stopped for gas. My credit card was not in my wallet. My wallet was in my pants pocket at the swingers club. She had probably taken the credit card when she brought me my clothes after having sex with me in front of the stripper pole.

I smiled. The credit card company did call several times the next day, probably to confirm suspicious transactions. I just let it go to voice mail. I decided to wait as long as I could before reporting it missing. She could have whatever she could spend, I decided. She was worth it.

12