Meeting at Thirty Thousand Feet

Story Info
Jesse meets the man of her life.
3.1k words
4.04
22.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

CHAPTER 1

Jesse Meets the Man of Her Life

It was a hot day at Perth, as I boarded the plane bound for Brisbane. Walking down the corridor in the first class lounge I found my seat. Placing my hand baggage into the overhead compartment I settled down for the long flight. Ten minutes later a quiet voice disturbed my thoughts asking if she could get to her seat. Looking up, my eyes settled on a tiny Asian woman, long black hair flowing over her small shoulders, with dark eyes looking hypnotically through an expensive pair of pink framed spectacles, making her light brown face even more sensual. Like everything else about her, the breasts were tiny. She could not have stood much over five feet. Once settled in her seat she quietly, almost shyly introduced herself as Jesse, saying that although she was born in Thailand yet she lived in Sydney.

I was smitten, entranced, intoxicated with her erotic beauty. Starting a halting conversation I told her that I was returning to Brisbane from London where I had spent the last five years working for an international advertising agency as a design artist. She told me her full name was Jesse Ky I shook her delicate hand saying that I was Karl Swan, Jesse told me that although she lived in Sydney she had to go to an international jewelery exhibition, saying she was a designer and had a stand booked there. I noticed that she was wearing a delicate gold necklace with an opal pendant hanging down between her enticing breasts.

When the hostess came around we ordered a bottle of sparkling wine. Drinking the wine Jesse told me her story. She was born in Sankhlaburi which is a border outpost on a lake that is almost always covered in mist overhung by the rugged Karst Mountains. I lived there until twelve years old when my parents immigrated to Australia. I went to a high school and quickly learned to speak English. I was very artistic following in my grandfather's footsteps and studying jewelery design.

After hearing Jess's story I explained that I was currently out of work and looking for permanent accommodation in Brisbane. Being a graphic designer I did not think I would have too much trouble finding work. In the meantime I am booked in at a large city hotel. Jess's eyes lit up saying that that was where she had been booked by the conference organisers. We finished our wine as the stewardess brought a light meal to us. After eating this we lay back trying to catch up on some lost sleep. I woke three hours later with Jess's head resting against my shoulder.

I didn't want to move in case I woke her. As she slept peacefully her chest raising and falling with each breath I noticed the beginnings of an erection begin to make its presence known. I shifted uneasily in my seat trying to push my boner into a more comfortable position. My movements woke Jesse, who shifted, lifting her head off me. She looked towards me, apologising for the intrusion into my private space.

After many hours we heard the captain tell us that we were preparing to land at Brisbane Airport the weather was hot and humid. Twenty minutes later we were filing out of the cabin and into the terminus. Jesse and I went over to the carousel to collect our luggage. Wheeling our suitcases outside we hailed a cab telling him to take us to our hotel.

Jesse walked confidently up to the reception telling them who she was. The clerk looked down his monitor before looking up saying that she was not booked at the hotel. Jesse showed her booking papers and the clerk apologised saying there was nothing he could do the hotel was booked out for the conference.

Stepping forward I took her by the arm saying that she can share my room. She looked at me through teary eyes thanking me gracefully. Once I was booked in we took the lift to our suit on the top floor. It was a standard hotel room, luxury queen bed with separate bath room and sitting room with a balcony off. We noticed that there was only the Queen bed but Jesse said not to worry we are both adults and will manage.

It had been a long and tiring flight and we decided to test the quality of the covered pool n the roof. Jesse opened her suitcase removing a yellow bikini, disappearing into the bathroom and changing; she reappeared in a white dressing gown courtesy of the hotel. I had changed in the bedroom so we took the lift to the roof walking into the pool dome. Inside we found a twenty five meter, salt water pool and a door leading into a sauna. Removing our robes we entered the pool. It was refreshingly cool and we floated laying our heads back relaxing in the watery comfort.

Jess announced that she was hungry so we got out and dried off. It was then that I noticed her properly for the first time. Her tiny person was slim weighing no more than 95 pounds, her perfectly proportioned, tiny breasts pushed against the yellow cloth of her top, proud nipples standing out on show. Her brown skin tone set off the pastel yellow of her designer bikini. I watched as she raised one leg drying down along her inner thigh passing over her pussy to the other thigh before moving vigorously up to her breasts and head.

Having changed we departed for the restaurant; which was a large airy establishment with access to tables on a verandah. We requested the Maitre Dee give us a secluded table on the verandah. Taking our table we left our menu's and adjourned to the luxuriously appointed bar. Ordering two, bourbon's on ice we sipped our drinks making small talk. As we conversed I noticed Jess's hand snake onto my thigh her fingers squeezing lightly. "I owe you the world for being my savior. I can't thank you enough. I don't know what I would have done if I had been refused accommodation, my display has already been set up with over one hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelery. When I am refunded I will cover your accommodation."

"That is not necessary Jesse; I am only too pleased to be of service to such a lovely lady." We got up and returned to our table ordering a dozen oysters each followed by lobster thermidor. Our meal came with the bottle of Chardonnay that we had also ordered. We relaxed over dinner listening to the excellent jazz band playing in the background. After dinner we returned to the bar ordering a nice port and coffee.

It was eleven thirty when we returned to our suit; Jesse put her arms around me begging me to take her to the sauna. We put our damp costumes back on and dressed in our robes took the lift to the roof. We entered the spa sitting on the timber bench throwing water onto the coals. The steam and humidity was relaxing and Jesse knelt down between my legs taking my already hard phallus into her mouth, using her tongue to lick the sensitive glands whilst her nails scratched and stimulated my rocks. Working hard she mouth fucks me, my erection sliding deep down her throat giving me amazing erotic sensations. I felt my rocks tighten and swell indicating my orgasm was not far off. Erupting up through its canal my jisem floods Jess's small mouth as she attempts to swallow it all without wasting a drop. Feeling somewhat overheated we moved to the refreshing water of the pool before returning to our suit. By this time we were truly exhausted after a long day, a lot to drink with an excellent meal and blow job to follow.

*

Chapter 2

Jesse and Karl Become Lovers

At six the following morning we arose, going down for a light breakfast, having nothing to do I let myself to be persuaded to join her at the exhibition? We walked into a large room decorated with flowers and foliage amongst a myriad of small stalls. Jessie led me down a corridor to a small covered booth with three tables. These had jewelery cases displaying some of the most ornate jewelery I have ever seen. Gold and silver mounted with ruby's, diamonds sapphires and topaz. Lockets shaped like small hearts, ankle chains, bracelets with delicate charms that can be added and heavy gold chains for men and fine linked gold chains for woman. Like their creator they were delightfully original. As I looked at Jesse talking with prospective clients I knew that I had to have her. I hungered for her luscious erogenous zone with a yearning that I had never experienced before. As I looked at her luscious ass I felt myself stiffen, my thick ten inch cock begins to strain against my jeans.

I stammer something about getting some coffee and sandwiches, leaving in a hurry, going to the toilet locking myself in a booth and wanking myself to relief, my cum pumping over the toilet seat. Cleaning myself up I collected our sandwiches and coffee.

The day continued, customers talking, purchasing Jesse beginning to wilt form the pressure. The clock struck six and it was time to clean up. We placed calico cloth over the cases and walked hand in hand from the building into the late afternoon light. Walking through the park to our car I pulled Jesse into me locking my hungry lips over hers, slipping my tongue between her compliant lips. Our tongues tangled briefly before Jesse remembered where we were. "Let's return to the hotel shower and change before repairing to a remotely exclusive seafood restaurant.

Hurrying to our suit we showered together before changing. Jess wore a short, white Versace frock with a plunging back, red panty hose and pumps with low heals. She looked good enough to eat. Taking a cab we traveled for half an hour to our waterfront destination. The maitre de was an old school friend and when he saw us coming organised the most romantically secluded table in the establishment. Jess was still very tired after her hard day so we indicated that we would order at the lounge bar.

The bar was tastefully furnished with large leather armchairs and chesterfields. We sat on a small seat in a bay window looking out at the lights of the fishing trawlers edging their way over a low sea towards the fishing grounds. Drinking martinis we ordered our meal and accompanying wine. Sitting on our bench I allowed my hand to squeeze Jess's stockinged thigh. As I did so she placed her hand over mine thanking me for the support I had given her.

We returned to our table and drinking a lovely Western Australian Chardonnay we ate our meal, the subtle flavour resting on our palate. I ordered another bottle of wine and we relaxed talking about the future. For the first time I explained to Jesse my feelings for her. As I did so I felt her small foot slip up between my legs brushing over my growing erection. "For God's sake Jesse I am going to cum in my trousers if we don't get out of here." Smiling she got up with her handbag in one hand and my hand in the other we went outside to a waiting taxi. As we traveled slowly through the traffic I slipped my right hand between Jess's silken thighs using my fingers to open her up gliding upward towards the treasure between her thighs. Pulling her thong aside my hand rubs across her clit as Jesse locks her mouth over mine to silence her gasps: my teasing hand constantly, annoyingly stimulating her engorged clit as Jesse, gasping and thrashing, her avaricious tongue round exploring my mouth.

Arriving at the hotel we hurried to our room. Once inside I took Jesse, pushing her against the wall, lifting her dress and pulling her thong down around her knees. Our mouths kissing wildly as my hands pull the top of her dress down, over her shoulders, exposing her soft, perky, naked breasts, her dark nipples, standing out in excitement, expectantly waiting for the onslaught of my questing tongue.

Jesse moaning into my mouth as my indecorous hand slides prospectively down her smooth brown skin, over her narrow hips to her gushing pussy. As my hand cups her mound she gives a satisfied gasp of erotic pleasure. My hand rubbing, teasing her expectant clit sliding past her outer and inner lips into her dripping cunt taking possession of her womanhood at last, as my fingers work around her inner folds searching for the spot I know will dive her insane. Finding it my lover screams pushing towards me, begging me to take her. I carry her to a bench by the wall and mount her, pushing her against the wall, Jesse lifting a leg around me giving greater access to her delicious sex.

Pumping in and out slowly, taking my time, teasing allowing her to slowly climb towards the orgasm she so desperately needs. Feeling her stiffen I pull out, Jesse gasping in frustration looking at me inquiringly through sex misted eyes. Driving savagely back in, I recommenced my assault on her steamy cunt driving deeper forcing her against the wall, her breath coming in short gasps as she feels the passion of the moment. At last screaming out announcing her oncoming orgasm as it raged out with heated intensity, rippling through her; all her nerve endings ablaze with lust. After a long time and many smaller eruptions she dropped down on her haunches unable to support herself any longer. I picked her up and carried through to the bedroom. It had been the most amatory period of my life.

Waking up some hours later, I felt Jess's mouth on my cock, sucking, tickling, slowly bringing it to its full ten inches. Groaning awake I moved away from her placing my phallus against her womanhood. "I'm on top." And Jesse rolled onto me impaling her on my punishing pole of love. Starting to move she raised her luscious hips up and down, working slowly, gripping, and skewering her on my pile driver as her tight muscles contact and tightening against my tortured penis. At last she groans as her impending orgasm begins to erupt like a tsunami through her willing sex. I come against the constant rhythm of her quivering orgasm. Collapsing into each others arms we lay in sexual gratification as the waves of lust calm.

It is two and I grab Jess's arm putting her gown on over her naked person leading her to the pool. We step quietly into the inviting water feeling the residue of our coupling wash off us. We didn't stay long in the water because we had to be back at the exhibition by nine. Kissing in the lift we returned to the jetsam of our bed and slept like children.

So the hectic week at the jewelery exhibition came to an end. Jesse and I spent hours packing the contents of her cases. We prepared them for dispatch, back to her renovated warehouse accommodation in Pyrmont. Returning to the hotel we had a light meal with a bottle of Shiraz before going to our room and indulging ourselves in the swirling waters of the spa. Getting out we made long and passionate love on the bed until our mutual orgasm's burst over us.

In the morning we arose early and went down for a hasty breakfast before taking a taxi to the airport. Arriving at the terminus, we were silent as we approached check in. Going through security we waited for the call announcing the boarding of the plane to Sydney. Jesse pressed her card into my hand, "This is my email address, please keep in touch I love you more than you know." Kissing her we held each other in a loving embrace until the first call was announced. Jesse got up and with tears running down her beautiful cheeks presented her boarding pass to the attendant. I left the terminus with heavy heart, thinking of Jess, job hunting and housing, although my main thoughts were with the beauty on the plane bound for Sydney.

Eight weeks later I had found employment as senior graphic designer for an advertising agency and had purchased a house on the waterfront at Morton Bay. Arriving home after a busy day at work I found an email waiting for me. Opening it I read: coming up to Brisbane Friday week. Can't wait to see you, must talk urgently. Love Jesse xoxoxo. I immediately booked us into one of Brisbane's most exclusive restaurants and did a clean around the house making a list of supplies that we would need.

I never thought the day would arrive until on Friday afternoon I found myself standing outside a landing gate at the airport. It seemed like ages, everyone came through the gate to their loved ones until at last Jesse strode through and into my arms. We hugged and kissed ignoring the envious glances of passing horny men. Getting her suitcase I drove her home telling her that we had time for a shower before departing by cab to the restaurant.

Arriving at our destination we took our table before relaxing in the bar. "Jesse, you said that you needed to talk urgently, what is it?"

"Karl when we were together I forgot in our passion that I was unprotected, I was definitely at risk of getting pregnant. I am sorry, it's my fault and I will understand if you are angry with me."

I pulled her to her feet kissing her deeply before slapping her pert bottom. Angry, I am not angry, rather I am delighted, and will always be there for our family. It wasn't your fault, I should have been wearing protection, yet like you I became carried away with the lust of the moment. Will you, do me a real big favor and design your own engagement ring? I will pay of course. Jesse started to cry hugging me, telling me, "Yes, yes, yes of course my husband to be. I will organise to move my business to Queensland."

As we ate I asked, "How long have you known about it?"

"Only since three weeks ago. I am three months gone."

Twelve months later Jesse and I were married with twin girls, Jesse and Lilly. They took after their mother, the silky brown skin making mothers in the street stare. Jess's business has expanded and she is internationally known. We are looking forward to a long life of loving together.

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers