Meeting Barry at the Public Toilet

Story Info
Teenage guy meets older gent late at night.
1.8k words
4.15
84.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might be a bit like starting the story halfway through but I also think that it might be an interesting place to start.

I had met Barry three months ago in what you might say were unusual circumstances, circumstances that I won't dwell on here but save for a later tale.

Barry was a well educated forty something whom, as I found out, lived remarkably close to me. When I say remarkably close I mean the next suburb, not right next door!

Well anyway, we had hooked up a few months ago, back when I was a much more innocent 19 year old and during a phone call a couple of days later he informed me that I could call him anytime, anytime at all that I wanted my cock sucked and he would be available.

It was quite a step for me, having gone from never having done anything like that before to having this classy older gentlemen making his mouth available for my use unconditionally.

I didn't take advantage of his offer quite as much as I could have, I was still a bit shy about the whole thing but it only made him that much more enthusiastic when I did. However from time to time, often on a Saturday night if I was home and spending time chatting on the net, getting myself all worked up I would work up the necessary courage, fuelled by the knowledge of what he would do and ring him.

That is what happened on Saturday night. I spent the majority of the night chatting online. Flitting through various chat rooms, both gay and straight. Every time I would get talking to another guy, especially if he was older, I would be drawn one step closer to ringing Barry's number. I guess I could have just jerked off and gone to bed but when another promising private chat left me hanging unfulfilled I grabbed the phone.

On each occasion that I had summoned the courage to call him I had been terribly nervous waiting for him to answer. This time it was no different as I listened to it ring.

Would he answer?

Would he say no?

I had all these thoughts and more running through my head.

When he finally picked up and answered with 'Hi Luke, what can I do for you?' I was flooded with relief and my cock, which had lost a little hardness due to my nerves regained its former state.

I asked him if he was interested in meeting up and he said 'Yes, as long as you have something for me'. I swear I could almost feel the pre-cum beginning to seep.

We agreed to meet at some public toilets that were somewhere in the middle of us both, a brisk 10 minute walk for me and a short drive for him. We made a little more small talk, skirting the central issue now that it was decided and got off the phone.

We had arranged to meet at 11.30 pm and it was just after 11 pm now and after allowing for the 10 minute walk I still had nearly a quarter of an hour to kill. I had to change as I wasn't dressed for walking around the streets but that wouldn't take up that much time.

After climbing the walls, not able to wait on one hand but still half thinking that I really shouldn't be doing this sort of thing I was out the front door.

I had put on jeans, a hooded jumper and a jacket as it was quite cool out but for some reason I had neglected underwear! Wonder why?

I walked briskly, not wanting to linger and each step took me closer to my rendezvous. My cock was no longer fully hard under my jeans, maybe it was the cold or the nerves or a combination of both, but still at a very respectable half lob, the kind of semi hardness that I always think looks pretty sexy in photos.

It seemed to take forever to reach the park but I'm sure it was not more than seven or eight minutes since I had left home. Now that I was there my cock sprung fully to life and I had to adjust it to the side as the angle of my erection inside my jeans was almost painful.

As I walked up to the toilets I could see Barry coming through the park from the other direction. Good timing I thought.

We wasted no time in going in and shutting ourselves in stall. There was no-one else around, not surprising considering the time but I was that horny I don't think I would have cared.

Barry stands about 5'8" and is slight of build and clean-shaven with the kind of face that reminds me of an accountant or some other white color profession.

I told him how horny I was and when I unzipped my jeans and pushed them down and sat on the toilet he said he could see that.

My cock was as hard as rock and the head was all swollen and red and there was a big blob of precum welling in the eye.

I told him how full my balls were and that I hoped he was ready for a big load.

He knelt down and stroked my balls and said he could tell there was going to be heaps.

He wasted no time in ducking his head and sliding my cock into his mouth.

He sucked me slowly for a start, just warming up. After a bit he paused and said 'You don't know how much I've missed doing this to you.'

I smiled and said 'That's why you get two loads tonight.' My cock isn't porn star massive by any means but I'm pretty happy with it. It's right on seven inches long, nicely curved and cut so the fat helmet head is always fully exposed. It is a nice thickness without being so fat you can't use it. I think it's the kind of size a lot of people find attractive as it looks nice, is quite large but without being too big that it's gonna scare someone. On the other hand, my balls are big, I guess shaving them only exaggerates their size but they look so much better shaved bare. Plump and pink and juicy, I haven't met too many people, guys or girls who don't like a big load at the end of things.

He grinned and ran his tongue down my shaft to my balls.

'I think you have gotten bigger Luke' he said, gently pumping my shaft. 'You were always nice and thick with that wonderful big cock head but I honestly think you have lengthened a bit'.

'Maybe I have" I said, 'Do you think you can fit it all in?'

'I don't know, but I can certainly try,' he answered. 'Mmm, such a gorgeous head, it is a real plum!'

He then proceeded to try and fit as much of my cock in as he could. He couldn't get it all in but he tried hard. He did all the fun things, sucking on the head, pumping the shaft with his hand, licking and playing with my balls and talking dirty to me as he went. He knew the dirty talk really did it for me.

Things like. 'Come on, fill my mouth you gorgeous boy,' and "I love your fat cock, when are you going to empty your balls down my throat'.

I told me that I expected him to get it all and not spill a drop so when he felt my cock begin to spasm he made a tight seal around my cock with his mouth and used both hands to pump me. It was amazing. I didn't get to see how much there was as he took it all but the way it felt pumping out it must have nearly the biggest load I have ever produced. I could just feel it spurting and spurting and he kept swallowing and swallowing. All the stroking and chatting and the half starts while chatting online earlier had meant that Barry had gotten the benefit of quite a buildup!

When my cock finally finished spurting, he took his mouth from my cock and delicately cleaned out the eye with his tongue.

'I don't want to waste any,' he said.

He knelt there looking up at me as I recovered, gently stroking my cock and playing with my balls.

'I think that was the most I've ever taken,' he said happily, lifting my balls delicately so see how far back I had shaved. 'And your cum tastes so good. But...'

'But what?' I said.

'But on the phone, you promised me two loads tonight. Where does the other one go? Do I get to eat that too?'

'All over your face,' I said as he started to pump a little faster and lick the head.

He grinned and it wasn't long before I was rock hard again and he was back to work sucking me long and deep. He was having to work a little harder this time since I had only just cum, but he was relishing the challenge.

As he sucked I was thinking about how to unload over him for maximum effect.

Luckily the stalls were just long enough that if he lay down with his head towards the door he could put his legs either side of the toilet. So as I got close this is what he did and I knelt over him slowly fucking his mouth before pulling out and stroking myself as I unloaded above his face.

He was smiling, with his mouth open and tongue outstretched as I dumped my second big load all over his face. I made sure I got plenty into his mouth as well (he deserved it) but heaps and heaps still coated his chin, nose, eyebrows and forehead. He raised his head slightly and once again cleaned out my peehole, and then suckled on the head gently, his face still covered with my cum blast.

'Is it ok if i eat all this too?' he asked, scooping his finger into a big ropey strand on his chin. 'It's too yummy to waste'.

"Sure," I said, still kneeling above his face. "That's what its there for.

I sat back onto the toilet and watched as he scooped as much of the cum on his face into his mouth. He kept telling me how good it tasted as he went. Each fingerful of my cum was followed by an explanation of how nice it was or how lucky he was.

When he finished and we cleaned up he told me again that whenever I wanted, where-ever I wanted and however I wanted to come he was available. Anytime, day or night to call him and he would be there for me.

I can't wait until next time I get the courage to call.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Older

Met an older gent at a park restroom who liked looking at my penis while I was pissing. Mine was larger and thicker and circumcised like his. He told me that I have a nice cock. I asked what he liked about it, and he said, its big size, thickness and big nicely form flared head, and that he loved seeing men with big penises and balls. He politely asked if he could suck me off, which I let him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Those were the days

Having been fishing all day I came across the rather shabby toilet used by the local boat people and in need of some relief I went in for a piss. Now in my final year at school I had been attracted to cocks for a couple of years, so when I found a middle-aged guy at the long, open urinal tray masturbating I took an open interest in seeing this nicely sized cock.

Aware that he was now being watched he turned slowly to show me more, I moved towards him, nervously I reached out and replaced his hand with mine, as he took hold of my somewhat lesser cock, he went to kiss me then mentioned that his boat was only a few yards away, grabbing my gear I followed him to his boat.

Neither of us were shy so we both quickly stripped off, him with worthy shaven 8 inches (strange at the time for this was the early ‘60’s) and still relatively stiff following his recent activity, me with my 6 inches, hard and stiff waiting for some attention. Following some introductions, he sat on his bed and made me kneel between his legs, then for the first time in my life taught me how to truly suck a cock.

Having swallowed his load, we had a couple of beers, I think I made a joke about getting me drunk before I sucked him again but this time he stopped me and asked me to kneel on the bed, where to my surprise he began to lick my anus before fingering me with something very greasy, which felt very good. It came as no surprise when he told me he was going to fuck me, but getting his cock into me was painful, very painful for this was the first time I had taken a fully grown man into my ‘rear-end’, I asked him to stop but he ignored me, pulling back slightly he dobbed more grease onto his cock then forced his cockhead into my hole before stopping so I could get used to it; feeling me relaxing he slowly began to drive his full length into me a little at a time, every stroke going deeper; this I began to enjoy for each time he went forward I got a slight jolt as he rode against what I now know was my prostate. The real fucking began with slow, short strokes that got longer and longer; as I got used to this motion I pushed back as I matched his rhythm, soon really sexy feelings began, first came the tingling then without any effort my cock began to dribble and continue so as he slowly rode, after sometime he speeded up with shorter strokes before dumping a load into me, he continued to pump me until he softened then reaching across for some tissues he fell out of me; I felt empty, and knew that I wanted more of this.

Following a lengthy rest and a slight clean-up he took me again, but this time I laid on my back, allowing him to both fuck me and suckle my cock etc: at the same time.

All that summer, I made some pretence about going fishing but in truth I was helping him with his boat and a few other things. I’ll never forget those days with him, for it was the early 60’s a time for free love etc: where AID’s and HIV were unknown in the UK, OK there was the possibility of catching other STD’s but at least these were treatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Picked Up

That day, I'd just finished my last school exam, and walked into town to celebrate with my class mates. Walking home by a new route I came across an old, but still in use Public Toilet and went in for a piss. I'd been attracted to other cocks for a couple of years, so when I found a middle aged guy at the long, open urinal tray, I saw he had a nicely sized cock, about 6 inches and stiff from his slow wanking. He turned to show me more, and I moved towards him, reached nervously out, then replaced his hand with mine, as he took hold of my, lesser cock. I forget the actual words as I enjoyed playing with him, but, my flat, near and cock fun were in there, and I followed him to his place. Neither of us were shy and stripped quickly, then he sat on his bed and had me kneel between his legs, teaching me how to suck his cock, my first. After I swallowed that first load, we had a couple of beers and I sucked him again, expecting the same, but he stopped me and got me to kneel on the bed, and began to tongue by arsehole then fingered me with some lubricant, which felt very good. It was no surprise when he told me he was going to fuck me, but getting his cock into me was sweaty and painful, and I told him to stop. He ignored me and forced his cockhead through my hole then let me get used to it, before starting to slowly ride his full length into me a little at a time, every stroke going deeper. Another rest as his pubes tickled my bum, then the real fucking began with slow and short strokes that got faster and longer as, what he called my "PUSSY" got used to his motion, pushing back as I caught his rhythm, and really SEXY feelings began in there. He rode me for a time that I couldn't estimate, but then he speeded up with short strokes and dumped a load into me, then softened and fell out of me, I felt empty, and knew that I wanted more of this. All that summer, he and several of his mates were using me as the natural Bottom that I am. I'm looking forward to college, a year earlier than most, but there will be a lot of TOPS there, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous.

I envy Barry. how I love to suck men's cocks and swallow their delicious cum.

I satrted at 17 years old and still at it now at 65. No idea how many strangers cocks I have sucked, but every one delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Toilets

I was Barry ( not really..I was the same though )

Our local park was a magnet for guys like us and I spent a lot of time in there ( at all hours )

My best night was when I was 17, I had met 2 guys in the late afternoon and sucked them both off....the older one ( with the bigger cock!!) asked if I would come back later around 11pm to meet him and his friends - I agreed straight away and duly arrived at 10:45 to wait..I wasn't disappointed , swallowing 3 more rich loads and getting fucked twice... altogether there were 4 men that night!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy Straight father submits himself and family to black teen.in Gay Male
More Stories