Meeting Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hands were all over each other and I could feel the tell-tale little bumps under your dress which told me that you were wearing a suspender belt, something I desperately wanted to see. I read about your lingerie in your stories so often and now, here I was, just a fabric breadth apart from it. I wanted you to feel how excited I was and I pushed you up against the wall, biting your lip slightly and raising your hands above you. Pressing into you as I kissed you deeply, I felt you push back against me, grinding our lower bodies against each other like teenagers in heat. I reached down and pulled at the hem of your dress and felt you wriggle beneath me to help my hitch it up. I looked down to see my handiwork, to admire your sexy legs, encased in black nylon and decorated by ribbons of black suspender which led up to a satin belt that framed the most beautiful pair of expensive-looking black knickers under which I could just make out a dusting of blonde pubic hairs.

"Fuck me Mrs Moore," I gasped, "You are exquisitely sexy." You just grinned wickedly.

"I know," was all you said, which drove me even wilder and made me want to drill you through the wall with my cock. I sufficed with a growl and lifting you off your feet and carrying the few feet over the bed. I threw you down and you gave an excited yelp as you landed. You reached out and ran your hand suggestively over my groin, giving my cock a firm squeeze through my trousers. "I think you are definitely over-dressed young man," you told me with a raise of one elegant eyebrow.

I hurriedly undressed, so excited was I that I wasn't even nervous about showing you my body and manhood - I just wanted to get at you. There's always something very sexy I think about intimacy when one of you is clothed and the other naked and it was amazing to feel your clothing against my skin and hair as I embraced you on the bed, pushing you down and nestling between your welcoming thighs. The electricity of the nylon against my own legs was intense and I gave a low groan when your small, perfectly-manicured hand closed around my long shaft. The smoothness of your palm and the smoothness of the skin around my cock felt heavenly as I slipped up and down your grip. As one hand slowly wanked me, the other was behind my head pulling me down into another long kiss and then down on top of you. I could feel your breasts squashed against me through the material of your dress and strapless bra underneath and could sense my own nipples hardening from the delicious friction.

"Oh God, Cat," I groaned into your cheek as I kissed it. "I want you so much." You squeezed my cock hard in response.

"I know you do. Don't tell me Tom, just fuck me - we both need it." I chuckled in reply.

"Your wish is my command and my pleasure Madam Cat," I said and reached down between those gorgeous legs of yours to touch the soft fabric of your lace briefs and to feel the springy blonde hairs beneath. The panties were wet with your excitement and, tempted as I was to bring my fingers to my nose to smell you, we were both too eager to be coupled and so I simply pulled them aside and positioned myself at your opening. I was almost trembling now as I looked down at your pussy to see you slowly peeling your lips apart to help me. You looked up at me, lust, amusement & something like pride sparkling in your crystal eyes.

"Do it, Tom, fucking do it! No need for a rubber, I know we're clean," you ordered and my nerves dissipated and I pushed into you. You were slick and wet but I could sense your muscles resisting just for a moment before they gave way and I felt them rippling over my cock as it pushed its way home. Is there a better feeling than that, when a woman lets you all the way inside her? I'm not sure, but I doubt it.

You hooked your legs around my back and arse and pulled me in tighter, our foreheads rested against each other as I began rhythmically to fuck you, ours eyes locked on each other, lust flaring in them. This is animalistic passion as we fuck - there is affection, we know each other quite well by now, but deep down there is a need to couple wildly. Your hands clapped onto my naked arse and control my thrusts just the way you like them as I pulled your dress further off your shoulders to reveal your tits.

I'd seen them in the photos you'd sent me, of course, but nothing could prepare me for them in real life. They were simply magnificent, easily the most amazing breasts I'd ever seen. Pale, large, perfectly formed, there were topped by the most delectable pink nipples that just begged to be sucked. The tiny, almost invisible, freckles that dusted your chest were adorable and I positioned myself so that with my hand and mouth I could worship at your breasts while my cock gave its full attention to your amazing cunt and your cunt muscles caressed my cock.

We both knew this first fuck wouldn't last long, it wasn't intended to, it was to get our lust out of the way so we could leisurely enjoy ourselves later. You gave a deep groan.

"Mmmm that's it, suck Mummy's tits baby," you almost hissed and I sucked harder, driven on by your use of the incestuous word that excited us both so much in our story.

"Oh Cat Mum, you taste and feel so fucking good," I said as I drove myself harder into you, mumbling a little with my mouth full of amazing tit flesh. "I can't hold much longer," I admitted.

"Don't, cum for me sweetie, come for Cat, cum for Mummy," you teased and with a crash I felt my orgasm take me. The darkness closed in, a thundering in my ears as I exploded inside you, giving you everything that I had stored up, the cum I'd denied my wife for you.

* * * * *

When the world reassembled in my vision and consciousness after one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, I looked at you and we both smiled the slightly guilty grin of school children who are complicit in something they shouldn't be doing but are having so much fun doing anyway. I was breathing in big gulps of air, trying to recover, and I could see that your chest was heaving too, as well as being slightly flushed. I realised with a start that I had come inside you without thinking or asking and I started to apologise. You placed a finger over my lips and I kissed the soft pad at its top and felt the hard contrast of the painted nail on my upper lip.

"Shhh," you said, "don't be silly Tom, I asked you to cum didn't I? If I didn't want your beautiful cum inside me I'd have said so wouldn't I?"

"I suppose so," I nodded.

"But," you said, rolling me over and straddling me, my cum leaking from your pussy onto the hairs on my abdomen. "As gorgeous as it was to have you cum inside me, Tom, I don't want it there all day. I'm going to avail myself of the shower facilities."

I grinned. "I'd love to join you in the shower but I know you aren't a fan of co-showering," I said, referencing one of the stories we'd written together where you'd told me that showering together didn't do anything for you. "So how about instead, I help you get ready for it?" I asked, reaching up your back with my hands and slowly drawing the zip of your scarlet dress down your back, over your suspender belt, until it lodged in the fabric at the top of your arse.

I dipped my hands inside the dress and allowed them to enjoy the texture, shape and feel of your knickers and arse. I tried not to grope at this stage, there had been time enough for that before and would be again I had no doubt -- instead I tried to caress your flesh like a concert pianist moving his fingers over the ivory keys of a grand piano with all the respect and devotion such a prized asset deserved. You closed your eyes and your head fell back a little revealing the gentle lines of age there, marks of experience that made you even more beautiful and exciting to me.

"Oh God," you sighed. "That feels nice. Mmm, very nice indeed!" I pulled the dress down further and, with a raise of your bottom and a little wriggling the dress soon joined the heap of my clothes on the hotel floor. There you were, then, astride me in black suspender belt, black panties and black stockings looking a million dollars and more.

What is it, I've often wondered about stockings that so excites the average bloke? Is it the throwback to the supposed glamour and sophistication of a past age perhaps? The intricacy of stocking tops maybe which is so aesthetically pleasing? Or, more prosaically, is it simply that stockings and suspenders reveal so much more flesh than tights do and frame a woman's intimate areas so nicely? I can't say for certain so don't expect me to give any profound insight into the male mind -- sometimes we just like what we like and with you there before me, dressed like that, what on earth was there not to like?

As my hands caressed your body, moving from your breasts, to your waist to your bum, lingering admiringly at each way-station, you were moving your body in time with me, grinding your pussy lips against my stomach, discharging more of my white juice back onto me. It was so erotic to watch and feel you caress my body with your exposed pussy lips and also to feel the material of your knickers against me too.

Slowly I traced my finger along the satin material of the belt, I fucking love satin as you knew, until, at last, I began to release the stockings and unhook the belt. It peeled away in my hands and I could feel the heat of your body still radiating from it. As I tossed it to the floor I had the chance to bask in the glories of your exposed tummy. I was in awe at how flat and trim it was given that you were nearly fifty, none of the sag and flabbiness that usually accompanies middle age in both men and women. It was adorned by an exquisite diamond belly stud that sparkled in the light and made you look frankly so fucking cool and sexy. Looking at it now, I wondered why the hell I'd persuaded my wife not to wear hers any more, stupid bloody conservative that I am. Even more than its perfections, though, I adored the tiny blemishes that made you the real, beautiful older woman that you were -- the little freckles and moles that speckled your lower torso especially the slightly larger cluster just above the right hand side of your pussy as I looked at it. Maybe it's silly to be so transfixed by the small things, but it's the tiny details that matter sometimes and somehow, if it were possible, they made you even more desirable to me. I kissed my fingers and ran them over the freckles in a sign of adoration and affection. You looked down, a little puzzled, perhaps, but then smiling softly as you understood the gesture.

Delicately I rolled the stockings down your legs, again revealing in the sensuality of it all and in the marvellous strength, shapeliness and beauty of your tanned thighs. As each went past your knee, you lifted your foot and allowed me to pull them off completely. They floated gossamer-like to the floor as I admired the toe-ring on your left foot, circling it idly with my finger and wanting suddenly to kiss it.

Raising yourself up slightly, together we removed your panties, my hand over yours as we pulled the beautiful piece of black lace over your bottom and down your legs. You toyed with the knickers as you sat yourself back down astride me, the weight of your arse on me again feeling warm and sensual. Running them through your fingers a naughty smile on your face, you leaned down and kissed me lingeringly on the lips.

"I'm going for my shower now sweetie," your words breaking the spell-bound silence that had accompanied your disrobing for the last few minutes. "But I thought you might like to keep hold of these for me while I was gone." And you dropped the lace undergarment onto my upper chest. They lay there as you balletically swung yourself off me, the reward for all that tennis practice, and padded the few feet to the bathroom. I watched you go, admiring the curve of your back and the flaring of your hips. As you reached the door you turned your head slightly and looked back at me over your shoulder. Blowing me a kiss, you said, "See you in a few minutes Tom, don't go anywhere."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away," I replied as you closed the door with a little chuckle.

* * * * *

I lay there on the bed staring up at the ceiling and suddenly, without your presence, a wave of guilt washed over me. What was I doing? I'd really done it now, no casual internet flirtation or release but something far more real and serious. I knew what I was doing, had already done even, was a terrible betrayal and there was shame in that, a great deal of it. In the end, though, I was selfish, most of us are, and my own selfish desire, my lust for you and the connection that I felt we had was a more powerful influence than guilt. The intermingled smell of cum and pussy juice that gently emanated from your knickers firmly decided me along the path of sin and I grasped them in my hand and pressed them to my face. The scent was heady and intoxicating and my cock, already semi-hard again, sprang fully back to life. I wrapped the lacy knickers around the head of my cock and slowly pumped while I listened to the sound of the shower and imagined you in there, the water cascading over your breasts, thighs, stomach and arse making them glisten and thought how badly I wanted to make your skin glisten with my cum.

After a few minutes I heard the water turn off and the door to the shower cubicle open. I listened, noticing the silence of the room around me save the low hum of the air-conditioning, wanting to hear your every move so entranced was I by you. The door opened and there you were, champagne blonde hair darkened by the water and swept over your shoulder until the ends reached the swell of your breast. You had a white, Egyptian cotton dressing gown that fell to half way down your thighs and that you had cinched tight, emphasising both the slimness of your waist and the fullness of your breasts. Your makeup had all washed off and, for some reason, I was touched, moved and very excited by that fact, that you had chosen to reveal yourself completely to me, to hide behind nothing was both immensely intimate and brave. You looked almost shy for the first time but to me you looked absolutely stunning.

I stood up and advanced on you and took you into my arms. "Jeez Cat," I whispered, "you get more fucking gorgeous each time I set eyes on you. Like the photos you send me, each one is somehow sexier than the last." I could have sworn you almost blushed at my compliment but I barely have you time as I pulled you tight to me, letting you feel my erection against you and kissed you firmly, possessively on the lips. It was a long, wonderful kiss and at the end I lifted you up and carried you towards the bed. Instead of throwing you down and ravishing you, however, I pressed you up against the wall by the side of the big double bed.

A big part of me, namely the part between my legs, wanted to fuck you against the wall but I'd already had my orgasm and I wanted to ensure that this, whatever it was and would become, was as good for you as for me. I therefore lowered your feet to the floor and then slowly to dropped to my knees in front of you. My hands went to the tightly drawn belt and I pulled it free. As I did so the gown fell open to reveal once more your body to my ravenous gaze. I slid my hands around your waist and onto that magnificent arse that was hiding shyly against the wall. I pulled you against my face and I placed a hungry kiss on your abdomen before moving up to kiss your belly stud. You smelled of shower gel and freshness but as I continued to kiss you I could slowly begin to sense the scent of your arousal. Fuck it was amazing - definite but delicate rather than overpowering as some women's pussies can be. Like honey to a wasp it tempted me towards it, so desperate was I for the taste.

Slowly but surely I kissed my way down your lower torso until I reached your groin. I gently sucked at the pulse at the join of your leg and groin, feeling the blood pumping through just below the surface and sensing the excitement bubbling beneath your surface too. I took every opportunity to look up at you, drinking in your heavenly body, looking through the valley of your breasts to those crystal eyes I had now definitely decided were blue and which were staring down at me with encouragement, lust and the smallest hint of impatience. I decided to tease you just a tiny bit more and to kiss down one of your thighs, paying close attention to the delicate freckles I so delighted in, and then up the other before, finally, at long last, burying my nose and lips into your precious cunt.

Words fail me to describe how that felt, how intense were the feelings that overwhelmed each and every one of my senses. All I can say is that I had to work hard not simply to come there and then on the floor between your legs like some perverted pagan offering at a statute of Venus. I licked and nibbled and swept my tongue up and down your valley and inside those beautiful lips to taste the exquisite nectar within, all the while with my hands on your arse cheeks pulling them towards my mouth like a man dying of thirst presented with a bowl of life-giving water.

You didn't say much but I could tell from the heavy breathing, occasional groan and suppressed gasps that my attentions were not unwelcome. Your hands were in the hair on the back of my head where you could get a grip on it and your feet were planted wide apart, allowing me as much access as I could desire to your most intimate area. God, I wished someone else had been there to take a photo of that scene as it felt so incredibly erotic.

As I paid attention to your clit with my mouth, I slipped one hand down over your arse and between your legs to touch and enter your pussy. One, three, three fingers wriggled their way inside and as each one entered I felt your breathing get more ragged, your grip tighter on my hair.

"Oh Tom," you gasped, "Fuck baby boy, darling son, you're gonna make Mummy Cat cum, don't fucking stop please, yes, so good." Suddenly your mouth burst into life. "Yes, fuck my cunt, suck my clit, do it, oh shit yes!" There are few things in life sexier than an upper-class woman talking dirty and it spurred me on to push you harder against the wall and my fingers deeper into you. As I did, I felt you spasm in orgasm, and then again and again. A real deep one I could tell and, selfishly, there is nothing that makes a guy feel better about himself than making a woman cum. I held you steady as you came down from your orgasm and slowly you slid down the wall until you sat on the floor, back against the wall and legs outstretched as I knelt between them. We grinned at each other and you leant forward to rest your forehead against mine.

"One-all" was what you said. "I think we need extra-time, Tom, don't you?"

"Oh, definitely Cat" was my happy reply.

* * * * *

I stood up and put my hands out for you. You placed your hands in mine and I pulled you upright. I must have pulled a little too hard, however, as I over balanced and ended up staggering backwards a couple of paces until the backs of my knees hit the side of the bed and I fell back onto the soft duvet bringing you down on top of me. We both got a fit of the giggles as you lay there on top of me and we smooched. People take sex so seriously and it is a serious business, of course, but it's also all rather absurd and it's always very intimate when you can share that thought through laughter with your partner.

Gradually, as we continued to kiss, the laughter gave way to more serious kissing, our tongues playing with each other, searching deep inside each other's mouths. My hands twisted around the tendrils of your still-wet hair and pulled your face closer to mine, I just wanted us to meld together in every way. My legs open, you lay between them, your breasts crushed against my chest, our stomachs mashed together as we moved against each other, our bodies in thrall to the rhythms of lust and desire. I could have spent all afternoon just lying there with you on top of me kissing you but a sense of urgency soon began to overtake us.