Meeting Chris Ch. 02

Story Info
Late night call gets steamy.
2.1k words
4.65
9.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took me so long to write the second chapter and thank you to those who voted. In order for this chapter to make some sense, it might be wise to read Meeting Chris first.

Please vote and your comments are welcome. If people like the story, I will add further chapters to the story soon.

Thank you.

I was having a nice, erotic dream about this beautiful woman fondling my cock through my pants while we're riding on the motorcycle. A gorgeous, sunny day and between the glorious smell of nature and her soft hands massaging my hardness from the backseat, my senses were in a happy overload. Suddenly, there was a buzzing that's disturbing and alarming...everything started to fade away into darkness and I panicked, what was wrong?

My eyes popped open and after a few, seconds I came to my senses. Still half asleep, I realized my phone was ringing. A quick glance at my alarm clock told me it was 3.30 in the morning.

"Who the fuck calls this time a night?", I cursed. "It better not be a wrong number."

With that my hand reached through the dark to grab the receiver and pull it under the cozy warm blanket.

"Hello?" I said, still half asleep.

"Richard, its me, Chris, I'm sorry to call you in the middle of the night, but I feel weird."

"Chris, I didn't think I'd hear from you so soon," I said with a smile creeping on my face, "what's wrong?"

Almost whispering she said, "Richard, I'm so sorry what happened tonight, it's not like me to be such a slut, at least with a stranger! I have never done such a thing."

Now I was fully awake and feeling panicky inside. I really liked this girl, whether we rutted like two animals in a public bathroom or not. Hearing her in a voice of despair made me cringe.

With my best, soothing voice I said, " Chris, please calm down, this was definitely a first for me too. I hate to admit it, but I thought it was the wildest thing, but nothing to feel bad about. You don't regret it, do you?"

Now, with a calmer voice and almost giggly she said, "no Richard, I loved it, it was so wicked, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it might have been just that, a wicked fuck. You know, I went to sleep and I had a dream about us, a good one and then I woke up and you weren't here and I panicked." And then with an almost childlike voice she said, "I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, do you?"

"Chris, I'm under the covers here grinning ear to ear."

She started to laugh with that smoky, sensual voice I remembered from just a few hours earlier. "I thought you didn't like me and that's why you didn't even ask me to go home with you. So you do like me a little?" she asked, with some uncertainty.

"Chris, I liked you the minute our eyes met in the bar, hot encounter or not. You better believe I would have called you in the morning no matter what. I was just so stunned by the whole thing, I was a little confused. It all happened so quick, you know. Can you understand that?"

"Oh, your so smooth, aren't you?," she said and I could almost see the smile on her face.

"Seriously Chris, I felt like I got hit by a train when I first looked at you. I know it's a cliché, but it was like somebody put their hand around my heart and gave it a good squeeze." I don't want to use the L word, but it was definitely lust at first sight," I said with a chuckle.

"You're a bad boy, you know that. You made me do it, shame on you."

"I'm sorry," I said, not feeling sorry at all, but being very happy instead.

"So what now," asked Chris. "It's past 3.30 in the morning and I'm not sleepy at all."

"Do you want me to get dressed and drive to your house? I could bring some coffee," I suggested while my dirty mind started to work in overdrive for no reason.

"Hell no, I need some sleep. I have to be at work by 9 sharp, or by boss will kill me. We're working on this big software project."

"Sorry, let me pull my mind out of the gutter," I said with fake regret in my voice.

"Oh boy, I've got myself a live one haven't I?"

I was for a second and replied, "look Chris, this was very unlike me last night. I'm normally very reserved when I first meet people. I can be very shy. I hope you don't me sharing so openly, but that's the way I like it."

"I like that Richard, what else do you want to share?"

I started to laugh and Chris asked, "what's so funny big man? Come on share."

Still laughing I said" Okay, but it's a little embarrassing. You'll be okay with that?"

With a giggle she said, " I'm an adult, I think I can handle it. Come on, now you've got my curiosity going."

" I know, I wish you could be here under the covers with me, it would be a little more personal. Anyway, here it goes, you might think I'm a perv after that.

So when I got home I had to pee, so I was standing at my toilet and hauled little Richard out."

"He's not that little," Chris interrupted.

"Are you complaining?"

"Oh come on, now you're just fishing for compliments," she said, trying to put on a stern voice.

"Okay, so I pulled big Richard out and he was still all, you know, covered from the both of us."

"Really?" Chris interrupted with her voice sounding lower again, that husky tone.

"Yes and then the smell hit my nose and I have to admit, I got hard so quick, I didn't even get a chance to pee first."

"Maybe you're the slut here."

"It's you doing this to me," I defended myself. "Maybe this is not a good idea Chris."

"Don't you dare!" That stern voice came back.

"Anyway, it was like an instant high, or something. I couldn't help it, I just started to stroke myself, thinking about what we did over there in the bathroom."

I waited a second to see if she still wanted me to go on, but there was just this long silence. Worried about whether I said too much too early, I asked, "Chris?"

All I heard in reply was a deep breath and "go on."

Well, I couldn't stop, I was all wet down there and everything we did flashed through my mind, like a movie. Even your perfume was still on me and I could almost feel you around me."

"Richard, I have to confess something."

"Yes?"

"This is turning me on and I'm feeling like a slut again."

"That makes the two of us, I'm hard as ever under my blanket".

"Rich, don't think badly of me, but would you mind if I took my toy out while you tell me this? I'm sorry, I can't believe I just said that," she said with the voice of someone who is torn between utter lust and the insecurity you feel when you first meet.

Just the way she said it, made my cock jump under my blanket and I started to feel that this would turn into something very interesting. "Please Chris, do whatever makes you feel good. It's turning me on too and when you just asked me that, my cock jumped".

"My pussy just quivered too. I can't believe I'm acting like such a slut"

The next thing I know, I heard a faint buzz on the phone and I started to laugh, momentarily breaking the thick sexual tension.

The noise disappeared and Chris came back on the phone laughing. "Meet Mr. Happy. We both started to crack up.

"Listen Richard, while we are laughing here, I want you to know that I am a sexually very open woman and I truly believe one has to be open and honest about these things. Just from what we talked so far, I think you agree with me, right?"

"I do and may I add something to this?"

"Please."

"I think this applies to more than just the sex part."

"Hmmn, I think you're on to something here. Now, are you going to finish your story, or are you going to read Trotsky to me and make Mr. Happy run out of batteries for nothing? They're not free, you know," she quipped.

I was laughing so hard. So you're a slut and a comedian?

"Oh come on, you're hurting my feelings," she laughed out loud.

I said, "I wish I could be there and watch you with Mr. Happy, my cock is jumping just from thinking of watching you play with your self.

"Ohhhh, I'm sooo wet," she moaned quietly, "I wish I could watch you too, stroking that hard cock of yours. I can still feel you inside of me."

Her voice got to me in a way nobody ever did and I had to stop touching myself for a second to avoid coming right then and there. "Chris, I can't touch myself right now, you'll make me shoot immediately."

"Ooohhhhh", she moaned again, "my clit is like a rock and I'm rubbing it between 2 fingers, talk to me, please."

"Chris please tell me what you're doing," I said breathing heavy.

"Of fuck, Richard, I'm very slowly moving my toy in and out of my wet pussy with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other hand. Very slowly. if I go any faster, I'll cum right now."

"Not yet Chris, hold it back please," I groaned while I gave my cock a hard squeeze, which resulted in a large drop of precum running out of me and down the side of cock onto my hand. "Chris, my juice is starting to run out of me and it's so slippery and wet."

It sounded like her movements and breathing got more frantic and she moaned out loud, "please let me come Rich, my insides are running into my bed, I wish you could see me, my nipples are like rocks and I need you to suck them for me."

"Chris, would it be okay if I shot my cum all over your breasts while I watch you cum?" I asked while my body started to stiffen, ready to explode.

At the same time Chris screamed, " Rich, I'm sorry...can't hold back...I'm coming...coming so hard...yes...fuck...aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Hearing her dark voice scream out like this, almost made me see stars. My cock started to spew sperm everywhere, all the way up to my chest in huge globes, as I could see myself spraying it all over Chris's tits.

I groaned every bit as intelligible as Chris as I yelled at her, " I'm coming all over you Chris, can you feel my hot sauce flying all over your tits?" "Yesssss, yes, yes Rich come all over me, I want to feel your hot come on me, show me that hard cock of yours!"

The fireworks finally came to an end and we were both just breathing heavy into the phone. A smile spread all over my face and then I looked at myself and started to just laugh out loud. Chris started to laugh too and asked, "what's so funny?"

With tears in my eyes I answered, " you should see the mess I made and now it's running down into the sheets, it a real mess. She joined in my laughter and giggled, "you should see the sheets under my ass, they're soaked, I came so hard."

We both enjoyed the moment of post orgasmic happiness that nothing else can ever replace. She finally mumbled sleepily, "Rich I need to go to clean myself and then get some sleep. Would you call me at work and wish me a good day when you get up? I don't want to sound too clingy, but it would put a smile on my face. Can you understand that?"

My heart took a leap in my chest and I replied, " it would make me happy to hear your voice, so of course I will call you."

"Okay Rich, enough post orgasmic drivel, sleep tight," she breathed and hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

I suddenly felt alone in my bedroom and crawled under the blankets. My last thought as I turned the light out was, screw the mess. I must have been asleep with a grin on my face in 2 seconds.