Meeting Chuck

Story Info
The start of something wonderful.
1.3k words
3.8
39.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers

This is a true story. My wife Debbie and I have been married for 33 years. We got married when we were 18 because I knocked her up. Early in our marriage we decided to spice up our sex life by getting her to fuck other guys mfm 3-sums. We have had many good times and a few not so good. We have also meet some real cool guys and a couple of dud's as well.

Some years ago I convince her to try a black man. At first she would not have anything to do with the idea . Well once she tried it she found that it was better sex than what she had experienced with most of the other white guys that we had invited to our bed.

Lately we have been looking for someone that could be a regular playmate. The perfect candidate would be tall 6'+ good looking, well hung , respectful, single and if possible live close by. It took quite a while before we would find the perfect man to join us in our sexual adventure's.

We meet Chuck on an internet swing site. We chatted for several months and exchanged a few photos. Chuck fit all of our wishes, he was 6'4" 220lbs, 45 years old divorced and best of all lived only about 5 miles away. Sounds to good to be true we said to each other. Well we finally made arrangements to meet on a Saturday night at a local sports bar.

Debbie didn't dress as sexy as I would have liked as she opted for jeans instead of her normal skirt that she would wear when we meet new guys. She looked nice but I like it when she dresses sexy better. So we get to the bar get a table and wait on Chuck to arrive after about 15 minutes he calls my cell to say he is in the parking lot I tell him where we are sitting. We could see the door from where we were so when he comes in the door I waved.

He spots us and heads over to us. I ask Deb what she thinks. She tells me from what she see's so far she likes. He arrives at our table and I introduce Debbie to him he gently kissed her on her cheek and sits down. We have a few drinks and some small talk getting to know each other a little better. After a short while I excuse myself to go pee and I figured I would take my time and let them be by themselves for a bit . When I come back they seem to be enjoying each others company . After another round of drinks Debbie tells me we need to go and that she has already asked Chuck to come back to the house with us while I was in the restroom.

We pay the tab and headed for the door. We got into our cars and Chuck follows us home. After we enter the house Debbie tells me to make us some drinks and that she will be out in a few and heads off to the bedroom. Chuck and I go into the family room and I turn the TV on. I tell Chuck to have a seat on the couch and make him self at home I'll go make the drinks. Debbie wanted margaritas and Chuck said that was fine with him so I made a picture and got myself a beer. I took the drinks into the family room and took a seat on the other couch that is next to the one he is on.

After a few minutes Debbie comes into the room dressed in slip nitie that stops mid thigh, She also has freshened her makeup and added some more perfume. She picked up her drink at the bar and took a seat next to Chuck on the couch. Now from where I'm sitting I have a good view of them. It doesn't take long before they have there first kiss. It was a gentle kiss on the lips and then the 2nd one they spent some time exploring each others mouth with there tongues. This goes on for a few minutes and we start talking again.

While we are talking Chuck has his hand on Debbie's thigh running it up toward her panties. I saw his black fingers gently touch her pussy as they continued to chat and kiss. At this point I decided to give them some alone time so I go to my office/computer room where I used the restroom to take a piss and since I was there I smoked a bowl of weed.

When I returned to the family room they were lip locked, I could see Chuck's hand was in her panties with his finger shoved in her pussy. Debbie stopped kissing him and whispered something in his ear.

They both got up and Debbie led him to our bedroom where she had already set the light to a gentle glow giving the room a romantic setting. I of course was not going to miss their 1st time fucking so I followed a few feet behind.

When they got in the bed room they stood at the end of the bed and enjoyed a nice long kiss. His 6'4" to her 5'7" makes her have to look up and him bend down. Something about the way it looks gets me all excited and makes my own cock twitch. Debbie helps him get his shirt off and as soon as his chest was bare she gave it a kiss and licked his nipples while her hands were now working on his pants. With in seconds they were at his ankles.

Debbie sat on the end of the bed as Chuck step towards her in only his underwear.

She reaches out and frees his cock. He has a Nice 9" cock that is thick and circumcised with a pair of lemon sized balls hanging underneath. Debbie immediately grabs hold of it and guides it towards her mouth. She gently kisses the head and strokes it a few times before taking it in her mouth.

Just as she does this Chuck pulls her up by her shoulders and kisses her on the lips then tells her "that can wait let me take care of you first " then he pulls her panties off her hips, they fall to the floor. She moves her feet out of them and lays back on the bed . She scoots up and puts her head on the pillows.

She spreads her legs as Chuck lowers his bald black head down to her freshly trimmed pussy. She keeps just a little patch at the top of her slit the rest the shaved. Chuck began to orally pleasure her and after a few minutes Debbie was squirming on the bed having her first orgasm . When she recovered she put her hands on the sides of his head and pulled him up to her so she could kiss him. As she was doing this Chuck was aiming his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As soon as he felt his cockhead find her moist opening he slowly began to push. Once the head was in he pushed a little harder till he was in balls deep. Soon they were in a rhythm with each other she had her legs wrapped around his back they were kissing and humping each other. Debbie started to moan and breath a heavier and had her second orgasm.

Just as Debbie recovered Chucks ass tighten up and I could tell he was pumping a load deep in her pussy. I figured this was good time for a break. I left the room and went to smoke another bowl by the time I got back they were done. He was dressed and ready to go. He gave Debbie a nice kiss and I shook his hand and said I hope we see you again soon and he responded with "I would enjoy that" .

Debbie and I went to bed when he left. In the morning we talked we had a good time and we both decided to get together with him again. Soon very soon.

JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers