Meeting Cindy Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy proves that she really can be a nasty girl.
3k words
4.63
3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you have read "Meeting Cindy Parts 1 and 2."

I went to the shop that Saturday morning still thinking about Cindy. The uncertainty was gone. I was falling for Cindy, and I was pretty sure she really did dig me. I was happy.

I started to do an engine modification on a customer's bike when the business phone rang. It was a guy who wanted to see Cindy's bike. I told him to come by the shop.

The guy came by, and after riding it, and some haggling, he agreed to pay $20,000. That was a lot, but due to problems getting new Harleys, and his wanting to ride to South Dakota for the annual rally, he agreed to the price.

When I got his certified check, I called Cindy and told her the good news. She said, "That was so fast, it was only in your shop for a couple of days. You got $2000 more than you said I might get!"

"I aim to please!" I replied.

"Well, I think I owe you a nice commision for selling the bike, Bill. I doubt I could have ever sold it myself, and you got so much for it!" she replied.

"No Sweetheart, I can't take money from you. I owe you more than I can ever express. I was lonely and confused after I lost Nancy. I guess it was just self pity. Then I met you. You had lost the love of your life, but you just trudged on. You met a guy who you thought just might fulfill a fantasy, and you made it happen. Of course I liked being that guy and what happened, but there is more to it, something deeper. You showed me to quit hanging on to the past, and go for the next adventure in life. I admire you! In just few days, I'm my old self again. I never thought I'd meet someone like you."

"Well you did something really special for me, now I need to do something special for you. I just don't know what it is yet," she said.

"Whoops, Rachael is beeping in! Just come over as soon as you close the shop. Bye!"

I went back to work until 6:00, then locked up, and rode to Cindy's place.

When I got there, I noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I tapped on the front screen door, then walked in.

Rachael was on the sofa with Cindy, drinking rum and Coke. I was a little uneasy since I didn't know if Rachael knew Cindy and I were dating.

I said, "Here's the check for your bike, Cindy," as I handed it to her.

Then Cindy stood up, hugged me, and kissed me passionately.

Cindy then said, "Thank you so much! I told Rachael about us, so don't be so shy. Can I get you a drink?"

"Maybe a beer?" Then I turned and said, "How've you been, Rachael."

"Good, but from what Cindy's told me, not as good as you two." She said grinning.

Cindy returned holding a bottle of beer and said, "Rachael has been pressing me for details, if you get my drift."

I just grinned and took a swig of my beer.

As we were engaged in small talk, Rachael's phone rang. She went into the kitchen to answer.

Soon she came back still holding her phone. She said, "Brian and I are going to ride up to our cabin tomorrow, and he is asking if you two want to ride with us. There's a great little bar up there. You're welcome to spend the night at the cabin with us if you want. The bar caters to the biker crowd and it gets a little wild sometimes, you might not want to ride back until Monday morning."

"Cool with me if it works for you Cindy. I don't open the shop until 11:00 on Mondays." I said.

Cindy grinned and said, "That sounds like a plan to me, I haven't burned a sick day in quite a while, and I haven't been on a ride to the mountains in so long!"

After a while I said, "I'll need to pack some clothes and my toothbrush for tomorrow, so before I drink another beer, I should ride home and get what I need."

I Kissed Cindy good bye, then rode over to my place, leaving Cindy and Rachael.

After I had left Rachael said to Cindy, "Are you serious? This guy really eats you out after you two fuck?"

"He told us he did that at the bar when we met him, remember? He wasn't lying. It's amazing Rachael, I came home after working late Friday. I offered to take a shower before we went out. I was hoping he might want to eat me out later, but he said, "No, let's just go now."

"When we got back he did eat me out! I was so wet and ready. I felt nasty and dirty, I could even smell myself, but he seemed to love it, and of course, so did I! Then we fucked for quite a while until I had an orgasm. He holds out so I get to cum first! Michael would never wait for me like Billy does. After he had cum in me, he ate me out again! He licked and sucked me until I had cum, then after I caught my breath, he asked if he could keep going down there until I said enough. Of course I said, "Absolutely!" After I had another orgasm, he thanked me and kissed my pussy again. It was so nasty!"

"Wow, I wish I could train Brian to do that! If I bitch long enough, sometimes, he'll give my snatch a few licks, but only if I'm fresh out of the shower. I usually suck his dick to warm him up, that usually gets me wet. Then he wants to fuck, and as soon as he cums, he's sound asleep!" Rachael said.

"If we spend the night at the cabin tomorrow night, I'll try to get him to do it. Maybe you and Brian can watch."

"Do you really think he'd go for an audience?" Rachael asked.

"If we get him drunk he might. You saw what he did to that woman at that dildo party! He's really nasty! I want to be more like him. I don't want him to think I'm boring, Rachael. How can I be more adventurous and sexy for him?" Cindy said.

"I have an idea, there will be a Wet T-Shirt contest up there tomorrow. Some of the girls take off their tops completely. I've seen more than one drop her panties too. That might impress Billy, seeing you topless in front of a crowd," Rachael responded.

"I've never done anything like that, but it does sound like fun. I think I could do that, but he might think I was a slut if I did that?" Cindy said.

"No way girl! He stripped butt naked and ate out a girls stinky pussy in front of all of us. He's a real biker, they are all into that kind of stuff. I think he'd be impressed."

"Okay, maybe I'll do it tomorrow. I'll be nervous as hell, but I'll do it! "

When I returned, Rachael was just leaving. She said good bye to me and gave me a little grin.

I spent the night with Cindy. We had pretty much a repeat performance of the night before. She sucked me hard, then I ate her out to get her really wet. When I came back up to kiss her, she said, "You have pussy breath! Fuck me now, then after you cum in me, will you eat my dirty pussy?"

I just grinned and said, "Oh Baby!"

We fucked in several positions, she had a nice orgasm, and after I shot my load into her, I went down and happily ate her out until she had a mind blowing orgasm. I loved making her cum like that. I felt so nasty, and she really seemed to enjoy my eating her cum filled pussy. I felt like the nastiest guy in the world! We talked a while, then before we went to sleep, I went down, kissed her pussy, and said, " Good night."

Cindy giggled at that and said, "Thanks, Good night Pussy Breath!"

We woke up Sunday morning and showered together. We went back to bed where I licked her a while to warm her up. Then we fucked missionary until we came almost simutaneously. This was becoming a dream come true for me.

Knowing she'd want me to eat the creampie, I started kissing down her body. As I was kissing her nipples Cindy's phone rang. It was Rachael. She wanted to meet at her house in a half an hour to ride up to the cabin.

"We need to get going! We'll have time for that later," Cindy told me.

"Promise?" I asked.

She just grinned and said, "Do you think I'm going to let you get away without sucking my dirty pussy?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you Cindy," I said.

We dressed quickly and rode to Brian and Rachael's home. I was introduced to Brian, then we rode for a couple of hours to their cabin in the mountains. It was a warm summer day and the cabin was really nice. It was larger than I'd imagined in a beautiful canyon near a stream.

After unloading our bags, and getting a tour of the place, we rode about a half mile to a roadside bar with a huge patio. There was a band playing on the outdoor stage and probably 50 to 75 people there. There were a lot of motorcycles parked out front.

We found a table for four, sat down, and ordered drinks.

Soon a couple of my customers from the shop came by to say, "What's Up." I introduced Brian and Rachael to them, and Cindy as my my girlfriend. Then they returned to their tables.

After a while and a couple of drinks, the band took a break. Then a guy got up on the stage to announce the "Wet-T-Shirt Contest" would be starting in ten minutes. He said the contestants might want go to the ladies room to get ready.

To my amazement Cindy and Rachael got up and headed to the ladies room.

Stunned, I asked Brian, "Are they going to enter this?"

"Rachael isn't but she told me Cindy was going to. Something about impressing you."

Soon the girls came back and sat at the table. Cindy was in tennis shoes, a form fitting white tank top, and sheer thong panties. Her boobs were clearly visable and her nipples were poking out for all to see! Guys were ogling Cindy and a couple even whistled. Soon four other girls came out similarly clad.

"Damn girl," I said, "You're not leaving much to the imagination."

"Tell me that you don't like it." She responded.

"I can't say that. You look beautiful, if it turns you on I'm all for it, Babe!"

Then she whispered in my ear, "Your cum is still leaking from me and you're going to eat a creampie from a nasty girl later."

I turned toward her and just grinned.

Soon they called the girls up on the stage.

There were five girls of various ages up there. Cindy was in the middle. A guy held a bucket full of water and doused the first girl who wore nice panties, and a white T-shirt. It clung to her and exposed her nice breasts and dark nipples. Everyone clapped and whistled.

The second girl wearing cut off jeans and a white tank top, was wet down and her very large boobs were plainly visable. Again everyone applauded.

Then the guy moved on to Cindy, She filled out that tank top really well and her thong panties were so sheer, they pretty much showed her whole pussy. The guy with the bucket said to the crowd, "I thought this was a Wet T-Shirt contest, but she's made it a "Camel Toe Contest!" He then doused her with water and everyone cheered.

The fourth girl had small boobs, but everyone clapped for her.

The fifth woman was past 50 and when her shirt was wet it was clear that her boobs sagged quit a bit. Still every one clapped for her.

The guy then said "We'll determine the winner by who gets the loudest applause.

He held his hand over the first girl's head, and as the audience was clapping, she removed her shirt completely! The applause got a lot louder then.

The second girl got a nice round of applause too, but not nearly as much as the first girl.

Then it was Cindy's turn, the applause was about as loud as it was for the first girl, so Cindy removed her shirt too. She was clearly in the lead now, as the applause thundered.

The fourth girl took off her shirt too but to no avail. Nice applause, but nowhere near as loud as it was for Cindy.

The Fifth woman was last, and the clapping was least loud than for anyone else. She kept her shirt on.

Then the man said, "The girl in the middle is the winner of fifty dollars cash!"

Cindy bowed while the other girls left the stage.

He then said, "What's you name, Honey?

"Cindy" She said.

"What would you say if we auctioned off your panties now, Cindy? Can we do that?"

Cindy smiled sheepishly and said, "Okay."

"Who'll start the bidding?" he announced.

"$25. was the first bid, then $35, then $40, and finally one guy said $50!"

The announcer then said, "Cindy take them off and let's see if anyone else will out bid this guy."

Cindy turned her back to the crowd, stepped out of her panties, then bent over showng her ass and pussy. Everyone cheered! Then she turned around toward us, completely naked except for her tennis shoes.

I was in awe! She was beautiful. She did this for me. She really wanted to be my 'nasty" girlfriend. Then I stood up and said, "One hundred dollars!"

Cindy bent down, picked up the thong, and threw it to me. I caught it, then sniffed and kissed the crotch. The crowd cheered! Cindy then left the stage, and went back to the Ladies Room. She soon returned to our table in her jeans and the conservative T-shirt she rode up in, with fifty dollars in her hand.

She sat down next to me and I kissed her. It seemed that every guy in the place was staring at her.

We ordered another round of drinks as the band started playing again.

Rachael said, "I didn't think you had it in you girl, that was fantastic!"

Cindy said, "I can't believe I did that, but it made me feel so sexy. Do you think the guys thought I was hot?"

I then said, "There's no doubt, you're the hottest woman here, and I'm so lucky too be with you!"

Cindy then said, "Now I think I know how you felt at that sex toy party, where you stripped for all those horny women."

Then Brian said, "Rachael, is this the guy you told me about, who stripped and ate out that girls stinky pussy?"

Rachael hesitated for a moment, so I said, "Guilty as charged!"

We all laughed.

We had a couple more drinks and rode back to Rachael and Brian's cabin. Brian and Rachael started drinking again. Cindy and I excused ourselves and went for a walk along the stream in the secluded canyon where the cabin was.

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut for doing what I did today," Cindy said.

"Well, I was kind of shocked that you did what you did. I thought it was a little out of character, but I don't think you're a slut. Sluts fuck a lot of guys, do you fuck a lot of guys, Cindy?"

Cindy replied, "No! I told you I hadn't been wth anyone since my husband passed."

"I know and I believe you! If you had fun stripping today, I'm good with it. Who am I to judge, you saw me do the craziest thing I ever did in my life. If you don't think I'm a perv for loving to eat dirty pussies, how could I think you're a slut for stripping? By the way, you were so hot up there all wet and butt naked. I was so proud walking out with you, Cindy."

Then Cindy said, "Oh, and by the way, you have unfinished business from this morning. Give me your shirt."

She put the shirt down in the grass. Then she removed her shoes and jeans, laid back with her ass on my shirt, and spread her legs. I lay down next to her and passionately kissed her. "I never got to clean up this morning. So you can do it for me now! I'm a nasty girl and I showed my tits and dirty, nasty, pussy to everybody at the bar today. Eat my dirty, nasty pussy, Billy!"

I kissed her for about a full minute. Then crawed between her legs. I could smell the remenants of our morning tryst. That turned me on even more. The sun was shining on us and the gurgle of the stream made the scene seem so romantic. I took a deep breath. She smelled like a well fucked girl. Then I licked and sucked her pussy for about twenty minutes. She had three orgasms as I kept licking and sucking and she told me how nasty and dirty I was. I wished that this would never end!

Finally she said, "Thanks, Billy that was a perfect ending to a crazy afternoon. Let's go back to the cabin."

We walked back hand in hand. I tried to kiss her but she pulled back and said, "Pussy breath!" I just grinned at her. I never felt closer to anyone than I did with Cindy at that moment.