Meeting Daddy

Story Info
About an online family (re)union.
2.5k words
4.23
54.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of what I *wish* could happen.

I belong to an on-line community where my persona, Astra, is an orphaned princess, stranded on Earth after her homeworld was destroyed by an aggressive race. A wonderful woman named Annabel adopted her and later got married; that is where my adventure begins.

It was late fall when Zander, my on-line father, Annabel and I planned to meet in person one weekend. At the last minute Annabel called to say that something came up at work and she would not be able to make it but that Z and I should continue with our plans.

When the day finally arrived to meet, I got up early for school (I'm a history major at a local university) and spent a little extra time getting ready. I straightened my hair and put my make-up on to perfection. I wore my black velvet dress and black suede knee-high boots.

Z and I met later that day at a local diner close to my home. I couldn't believe it when he walked in. I had seen his picture; but believe me when I say it did NOT do him justice. He just looked downright sexy in his black t-shirt and skin-tight black jeans with his black hair lightly dusted with silver.

I don't remember what I ate or what we talked about; all I remember is looking into those beautiful green eyes and feeling weak when he flashed his devastatingly sexy smile. After we had been talking for about a couple of hours, he suggested we go somewhere else. I told him that it sounded like a plan.

As we were walking out to his car he asked if there was someplace nearby to get a drink. I suggested we get some beer and go to my apartment. When he heard this he grinned at me.

On the way to my apartment, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I couldn't believe how lucky I was…he was as interested in me as I was in him!!!

I was suddenly very glad my roommate had decided to go home for the weekend so that I could get to know this very sexy man before he had to go home. After I closed the door, he turned to me and said, "Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?" Then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me, passionately. I grew week in the knees and put my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair as I kissed him back with equal passion.

I felt his hands running up and down my back before he started caressing my ass. He pulled me closer, forcing my groin into his. When I felt his hard-on, I knew for sure that it was my lucky day.

I started to grind into him, slowly, to let him know I was interested. Suddenly I felt my dress being lifted and his hands were on my panty-clad ass, caressing slowly in circles, causing my pussy to become very wet with anticipation. He then pushed my panties down far enough to caress my bar ass, making me groan into his mouth, which had not left mine this whole time.

Before I knew what was happening, he had completely undressed me and was staring at me. He sat down on the sofa and called me over then told me to have a seat. When I started to sit down beside him, he motioned for me to sit in his lap.

I sat down in his lap and he began to nibble and suck on my nipples as he caressed my thighs, nudging the open so that he could caress my pussy. He dipped his finger into my hot wet cumt and brought it to my lips. I instinctively sucked it into my mouth, tasting my desire for him.

He picked me up and sat me on the sofa as he stood up and removed his clothes. When I saw his cock for the first time, I swooned at the thought of tasting it. I absent-mindedly licked my lips and he said, "So, you want to suck this do you?" as he stroked it in front of me. I nodded my head, and he walked over to me and stood with that beautiful cock pointed right at my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked the drop 0f pre-cum off the tip. "MMMMMMMM, that tastes fantastic." I began to lick up and down his 9" member. I opened my mouth and took the head in and began to lick around it as I sucked gently. He reached down and put his hands in my hair, grabbing a double handful. He then held my head still as he shoved his dick into my mouth. I was able to take about 5" before I began to gag. He pulled back slightly and I began to swirl my tongue around the shaft as I continued to suck gently. I looked up into his eyes, which were glazed with lust. I started to move up and down on his cock, causing him to moan with pleasure, "Oh God, baby girl, that feels sooooo good. Suck Daddy's cock."

He pushed me down to where I was lying on the couch, and then he climbed over me to put his face in my pussy. When I felt his tongue licking up and down my slit, I started to moan around his cock. He must of really enjoyed that because his cock got bigger and harder in my mouth. He began to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth and at the same time he started to suck on my clit, sending me over the edge into the most intense orgasm I had ever had, causing a chain reaction in his cock, which shot its load down my throat. I swear there must have been a gallon of the deliciously salty stuff.

After we had caught our breath a few minutes later, I led him upstairs to my bedroom. When we got there, he asked if he could have a drink before we continued. I went back downstairs and returned with two beers, drinking mine. When I walked in, he was sitting in my bed, propped up against the headboard. He took his beer and told me to straddle his cock.

I sat my can down, put one leg on either side of him and lowered myself onto his cock as he sat there drinking his beer. It felt so good to have that wonderful cock in my pussy. He instructed me to sit there while he finished his beer.

I started to run my hands up and down his chest, enjoying the feel of him under my fingertips. I lowered my head and started to lick and suck on his nipples. He reached out with one hand and started to stroke my head as he drained his can. "OK, baby girl, move up and down on Daddy's cock. Make Daddy feel good."

I slid my hands up to place them behind his neck, kissed him deeply and began to move up and down, fucking my pussy with his cock. Oh God, it felt so wonderful. His hands were moving up and down my back and with each down stroke he came closer to my ass. When he reached my ass, he began to pull up and down on me, making me go faster and slam down harder on his dick. The next thing I knew…SMACK…he had slapped me real hard on my ass. I couldn't believe how much wetter and hotter it made me. I moaned with pleasure. "Did Daddy's baby girl like that?" "Oh, God, yes, Daddy. Baby girl likes it when Daddy gets rough." With that…SMACK…he brought his hand down HARD on the other cheek. "Oh, yes, Daddy. Baby girl likes, very much, when you do that."

I felt his hands start to stroke my ass. He reached down and started to finger my cunt getting my juices all over it. He started to spread it in the crack of my ass, pushing his finger into my asshole. Soon I was writhing in so much pleasure that I didn't realize that he had pulled me off his cock until I felt the head push into my ass. It hurt but it felt sooooo good. He looked into my eyes as he plunged me down on his cock, burying himself balls deep in my ass. I screamed out in pain. This must have turned him on more because he started to push and pull me up and down on his cock. As he fucked my ass…SMACK…he slapped me even harder on my ass.

He managed to get us turned around so that I was on my knees with my ass up in the air without pulling out of me. He grabbed a double fistful of my hair and began to pump into me with such force that I thought he was going to rip me in two. "Daddy's baby girl likes it rough, does she?" Oh, God, yes Daddy. Fuck my ass harder. Daddy's baby girl loves it when Daddy is rough and hard."

He pounded his cock into me a few more strokes then let go of my hair with one hand so he could finger my clit. It wasn't long before we both started to breath more rapidly. He removed his other hand from my hair and…SMACK…slapped my ass, HARD again. He began to alternate slapping my ass cheeks harder and harder. After just a few more strokes, another intense orgasm wracked my body and I heard Daddy begin to grunt and moan. I knew he was close so I began to push back against him. I wanted us to cum together. As my orgasm reached its peak, I felt the first stream of cum shoot into my ass. He pulled out and shot the rest all over my ass and back. It felt so good being abused like that. I knew my ass would hurt for a few days afterward but I didn't care.

We collapsed on the bed in exhaustion and rested for about a half hour before he suggested we take a shower and go get something to eat. When I got into the shower and began to wash my hair, I felt Daddy get in with me. He pulled me into his arms and took my hands out of my hair. "Let me do that for you, baby girl." It felt so wonderful; I never knew having someone wash your hair could be so sensual. Before I knew it he said, "OK, baby girl, you can rinse now." After I rinsed my hair he offered to wash my body. Oh God, that was the most erotic experience I had ever had.

While he was washing, I got ready to go. I went down to the living room and got our clothes and brought his up to the bathroom. When I started to get dressed, I couldn't find my panties, which gave me an idea. I decided not to wear any.

Daddy had decided to go to Steak and Ale and we don't have one in our small town, so a half hour later, we were on our way into the city, thirty minutes away. Again, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He began to caress my legs and to lift the hem of my dress. I smiled to myself waiting for him to find his little surprise. When his fingers brushed my bare pussy, he pulled the car over and turned to me. "You little slut. That was very naughty of you to leave the house with no panties on. Daddy is gonna have to punish you when we get back to your apartment." All I could say was, "I'm sorry, Daddy." I started to get wet just thinking about it.

He pulled my dress up and made me rise up so he could bare my pussy and ass to his sight. He told me to spread my legs wide so that he could view my body on the way to the restaurant.

When he had pulled back out onto the road, he started to finger my pussy. He brought his fingers to my mouth and told me to suck the clean. I greedily took them into my mouth and started to suck on them like they were candy, because to me, they tasted like it.

He reached down and undid his pants and told me to bend over and suck his cock. I reached over and removed it from his boxers and bent down and started to lick and suck on his beautiful dick. It tastes so good; I don't believe I'll ever get enough of it. That's when it happened…SMACK…he brought his hand down on my ass, hard. I moaned around his cock, causing it to start to twitch. SMACK…his hand came down on my ass again. I moaned around his cock again, causing him to start to shoot his load into my throat. I swallowed the whole load, not missing a drop. "That's Daddy's good baby girl. Swallow it all." When I rose up I noticed we had pulled over again. "Good," I thought. "That orgasm could have caused a wreck." He readjusted my dress. "Let's go get something to eat, shall we, baby girl?" "Yes, Daddy."

During dinner, he kept running his hands up and down my thighs, grazing his fingers across my pussy, arousing me even more. I returned the teasing by caressing his cock through his pants, feeling it grow. He looked at me with eyes that were smoldering with desire as he plunged his fingers into my hungry cunt. It was all I could do not to cry out as an incredible orgasm wracked my body.

After dinner, he drove me back to the diner to get my car while I took his cock out of his jeans and sucked and licked it until I was rewarded with his delicious cum, which I swallowed, loving the taste and thinking that I could never get enough.

When we pulled up at the diner, I noticed him smiling like he had a great secret. As I got out of his car, I figured he had forgotten about the punishment he owed me. This morning, when I checked my e-mail there was a message from Daddy. It appears as if he didn't forget after all and is coming back next weekend to punish me for going out in public without panties.

It's strange calling a man who is not even five years older than I "Daddy", but at the same time it really turns us both on. I can't wait until next weekend; I wonder what I can do to make him punish me more.

I welcome any comments or suggestions for the continuance of this story.

To be continued?