Meeting Daddy

Story Info
A Daddy Dom and his little girl meet for the first time.
1.1k words
4.05
63.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up that morning, tussled strawberry blonde hair and her Little Mermaid night gown slipped up over her bum exposing the lilac diaper decorated with bows and teddy bears. Her bum was a little sore, she assumed she had slept funny and was fixing to head right back to find her dreams. With her eyes still closed she felt around with her hand for her paci, the one with the butterflies that she loved so much. As she patted around the cool sheets her fingers found the heat of another person. She batted open her deep blue eyes and remembered that she stayed the night with her Daddy. In the moment a rush of memories came flooding in, what a wonderful night that was...

Daddy showed up in his truck, oh how kitty loved trucks. She climbed up into the passenger seat and it wasn't long before she had wiggled her way right beside him. She looked up at his beard, it was kind of red in the sunlight and he looked back with his blue eyes that seemed to hypnotize her. Her Daddy slid is hand onto her inner thigh, sending warmth to places only he had control of. He gently squeezed her thigh as she looked down to notice his pants were more filled in than they were before.

She'd seen pictures and videos of his thick uncut cock. She loved the way it looked and often spent time playing with her princess parts to the thought of her Daddy pleasuring her.

As she thought about how long she had been waiting for this moment, she felt his hand behind her head slowly urging her to her reoccurring fantasy. She brought her legs onto the seat and flipped over to sit on all fours. She pawed at her Daddy's old blue jeans and fumbled around with excitement trying to finally expose him. His cock grew and welcomed the space, before she knew, he was completely aroused standing tall before her lips. She grinned and looked up to him as she slowly took the tip into her mouth, tasting the sweetness of his precum, better than she'd ever imagined.

Her Daddy whispered "Good girl, baby. Good girl." As he let out a soft moan. He slid his hand down the back of her pants, finding her moisture and sliding in his middlefinger. The response caused her to take him farther than she had intended. She released, catching her breath and preparing to try again.

"You can do it baby girl", Daddy said.

At the sound of his words, she slid her lips over the tip, opened her throat and forced herself onto him. Daddy moaned in approval and forced himself upward as deep as he could go. At this same time, Daddy slid a finger deep into her ass. She let out a moan, muffled by his cock in her mouth. She loved when things went there, Daddy always had her play with her plug to prepare for this day when Daddy would take her there for the first time.

She felt the truck come to a stop and sat up to see that they had arrived at his down. The familiar face of his dog, Reggie, came to greet her. He was so much bigger in person! Daddy took her hand and led her into the house where he helped her take off her jacket and shoes. After he had settled, he picked her up onto his hip and walked upstairs, rubbing her bum as they walked.

"You're so sexy, kitten. Daddy can't wait to claim you as my girl"

They'd talked about it before, how Daddy would claim every hole. She'd never been happier than imagining herself filled with his cum.

He walked into the bedroom and slowly lowered her onto the bed, giving her a quick kiss and slowly removing her pants to reveal her panties.

"Oh baby, you wore my favorite!" He beamed. She did indeed. She knew how much he loved her in panties, especially the pink lacy ones that framed her ass so nicely. She noticed that his pants were gone too, and his underwear was bulging just like she'd seen in pictures a hundred times before.

Daddy's thumbs traced her clit under the cool lace of her panties. Before she knew it, he had flipped her over onto her stomach. He was stronger than she'd imagined. She felt her panties move to the side and her Daddy leaned down to whisper "I'm going to slide into your bum now baby, you're such a good girl"

Kitten moaned as his head slid inside of her, she had played with her plug Daddy was bigger than that, and he felt so much better.

Daddy began to slowly pump into her, sliding his hands on top of hers, moving them above her head. Kitten let out whimpers of pleasure as she heard her Daddy's breathing intensify. She clenched her ass and felt Daddy shake as it made a wave of ecstasy flow through him. She could hear her wetness against him as he sped up more, pumping rhythmically now. She loved how deep he went and she arched her back, opening herself and pushing upwards to allow him to get as deep as he possibly could.

"Daddy I love when you fuck my ass, I love being your good little girl" Kitten whispered and moaned as she squeezed his hands and pushed her ass upward.

"Oh fuck, baby. Daddy's gonna cum in your ass. You're all mine. Daddy's gonna make you all mi-"

Daddy let out a groan as he pumped hot cum deep into her ass. Kitten was overwhelmed by the sensation and was sent into an orgasm of her own, quivering on his cock as the last bit of cum pumped into her. He stood there frozen, relishing in the pleasure, breathing heavily and watching his kitten's smile grow on her face.

"Holy shit, Daddy!" She said.

"Watch your mouth little girl, Daddy doesn't want to have to spank you. Or does he?" Seconds after with his cock still inside of her, the sting of his hand landed on her cheek, leaving a red mark that she wished would last forever.

He laughed and slowly pulled out of her, spreading her red cheeks and watching her ass tighten, holding his cum soundly inside. Kitten let out a whimper as he grabbed her lilac diaper and put her in it.

"Sleep with Daddy's cum tonight, baby." As he crawled in beside her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yes Daddy, I'd love to" she whispered back and pulled herself closer to him as they shared his bed. She drifted off to sleep shortly after in the arms of her Daddy, happier and more full than she'd ever been before.