Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 02

Story Info
Danielle returns to the past; learns daddy's secret fetish.
4.8k words
4.61
88.2k
124

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say goodbye to Dr. Samuels, still in the nineties-style outfit I wore in the past. She says I can keep it and tells me to come back tomorrow so she can examine me for side effects.

I hop into my little, white convertible that my dad bought me as a high school graduation present, and head home. The evidence of what happened in the past is drying on my thighs, making them uncomfortable.

It's not far, just a five minute drive to my dad's enormous house. It may be safe to call it a mansion. The lawn is immaculate, the gardens lush, the brick red and sturdy.

I love this house.

The door is locked and no one answers when I ring.

I wander around back and fish the spare key out of Dad's koi pond.

Inside, I breathe in deeply, smelling home.

The first thing I do is head up to my bathroom and shower. It makes me feel a little anxious washing dried cum off my legs. What did I do?

I sigh as I emerge, completely fresh. It's wonderful to experience luxury after so many months in the dorm.

I put on a dress I'd left behind because it was a bit too childish. It had fit me better a few years ago, before my breast had gotten quite so big. As a result, the ruffled fabric at the bottom was tugged up an inch too high. Still, it was comfy and that was what I needed right now.

I sat at my vanity to brush my hair and met my own eyes in the mirror. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I swallowed. I'd given my virginity to—

"Anybody home?" I hear my daddy's deep voice call from downstairs.

I swallow, suddenly nervous. "Up here, dad!" I call back.

With an elevated pulse, I quickly pull my damp hair into a ponytail, and I hear my dad's footfalls in the upstairs hall.

He pokes his head through my door. "Hi, princess!" he says happily.

"Hi, daddy!" I cry, just as happy.

His big arms pull me into a bone-crushing hug that makes me wheeze. "I've missed you, Danielle." See, here in the present, my dad loves me as much as I love him. Almost.

"Me too, dad." I catch a whiff of cinnamon on his breath and I remember a spicy kiss.

I turn back to my vanity, so he can't see the blush forming on my cheeks.

He sinks onto the edge of my bed. "So how was the drive home?"

"Fine. Boring."

He leans forward so he can see my face in the mirror. "Good. Boring is good on a drive. No surprises. How were classes?"

"All aces, daddy," I say, grinning proudly.

"That's my girl."

My grin doesn't fade as I apply a bit of mascara to my already dark lashes.

"Are you hungry, baby?"

My eyes snap to his, as I was half expecting a double entendre.

His eyes are clear. No powerful, forbidden lust in them. Did he even remember what happened? For him it would have been twenty years ago. If he did remember, he could have easily chalked it up to drug use or some strange dream.

I felt a little disappointed.

"Danielle? You okay?"

"Oh. Yeah, I'm just tired I guess. And yes, hungry."

"Good. I brought home takeout from Zeppolis."

My grin returned. That was my favorite Italian restaurant.

Downstairs, I set the table with the fancy dinnerware. I put my dad's plate at the end of the table and mine next to his on the side. On a whim, I light a tall candle and set it near the center of the table.

"Nice touch," dad says from the dining room doorway. He has the takeout containers stacked in his arms.

I move the floral centerpiece so he can have room and we accidently bump into each other. "Move it or lose it, princess," he says playfully.

I have to sit and turn my head away from him. His elbow had grazed my tit, though he has no idea. I have to get myself together.

We fill our plates up with delicious Italian food and begin to feast. I'm ravenous.

Dad laughs. "Slow down, baby."

"Um," I murmur. "It's soo good, daddy." I twitch. That sounded wrong.

He didn't seem to notice and chuckled again. "Thought you'd like it. But didn't you stop anywhere on the drive home?"

Food. He meant for food. He wasn't asking me whether I stopped at the lab and went back in time and met him and fucked him. No.

Still. "Not for food, dad."

"Oh, yeah? Where'd you stop, then?"

I lick my lips, nervously. "The lab. To see Dr. Samuels."

I watch for a reaction in his eyes, but there's none.

"Hmm," he says, sounding somewhat bored as he always does when I talk about science. "Bet she was happy to see you."

"Yeah." And then I take a deep breath and a huge risk. "She made a time machine."

He's reaching for bread and I think I see him pause for a second. "A time machine?"

I nod.

"Crazy!" he says with a grin. "That lady's pretty amazing, huh?"

Disappointment settles on me again. That's all? He doesn't put two and two together? He doesn't think, Oh, I fucked some girl with my daughter's exact hair and features twenty years ago who claimed to be a time traveler, and NOW my daughter has access to a time machine. Hmm. Hmm. Very coincidental.

Nope. He just munches away.

"Yeah, she's amazing," I mutter.

His hand rests on my arm and I look up, shocked. He asks gently, "What's wrong, Danielle?"

I lick my dry lips. I'm not brave enough to tell him or to even drop hints. "Nothing, daddy. Just tired." But his hand on my arm is sending tingles to naughty places. I can hardly stand it.

After dinner, I pace my room feeling frustrated. How could he forget? It was something special to me. Has he just been with so many women that they all run together? This one likes bondage, this one likes anal, this one claims to be my daughter, then disappears before my eyes?

No.

I tear open my door. There's no way someone could forget that. And then, the fact that I exist at all means he must have read the paper I'd left with mom's name on it. He went and married my mom, all because of my suggestion, right? Unless he left without looking at the paper and married mom by luck or fate.

I stomp down the hall toward my dad's room. But still, a girl who disappears. There's no way in hell he's forgotten that. There's no way to explain it away.

I knock on dad's door before I lose my nerve.

"Yeah."

I open his door and step into his room. The only light is from the table lamp on his night stand. He's propped up in bed, reading.

"Dad."

He takes in my nervous posture, my hands wringing together. "Danielle, are you really okay? If something's upsetting you, you can talk to me, baby."

I stomp over to his side and he stares up, startled.

How to begin... "This afternoon, I stopped at the lab."

"Right."

"Dr. Samuels has made a time machine," I prod gently.

"So you said." One dark eyebrow rises over one brown eye. "It's pretty amazing."

"Daddy," I close my eyes and inhale. "I went back in time."

There's a long silence and my eyelids part.

My daddy isn't smiling. His dark, brown eyes stare seriously into mine. It looks like disapproval in them. "I see," he says, finally.

What does he see?

He closes his book and sets it beside the lamp. "Have a seat, Danielle."

I know this tone. But why am I in trouble? I sit on the edge of his bed by his legs and watch him warily.

"It really happened?" he asks, clenching his jaw angrily.

My nipples harden. My clitoris swells. I swallow harshly. He does remember.

"Answer me," he demands.

I look up, shocked and ashamed. "Yes, daddy."

He looks away, as if disgusted. "You're my daughter, Danielle. I so regret my actions back then."

Hurt lances my heart. "Daddy!"

His eyes meet mine, seeming sad. "I can't believe I took advantage of my sweet baby."

"But you didn't!" I protest.

He holds up a hand, silencing me. This isn't going the way I'd hoped. "I wasn't a good guy back then, princess."

"But you did what I said! You found mom, you—"

"I did, God forgive me. I found Deliah. I loved her. We had a whole lot of good years together."

The source of the hurt bubbled up. "You don't want me, daddy?" I asked sadly.

His eyes softened. "I love you very much, but I rid myself of those feelings long ago and never looked back. I hope you understand that the one time we were together all those years ago can never be repeated."

One time. That means I won't return to the past again?

What did I expect my dad to do? Jump my bones? He's a good dad who only wants what's best for me. Which doesn't include satisfying my teenage lusts.

This daddy won't.

But the one in the past will.

Yes. I can use the time machine again.

I can go back as many times as I like.

And while I'm there, I'll give him so many filthy memories of me that he'll get hard whenever I walk by him here in the present.

"Do you understand, princess?" daddy asks me with those sad eyes.

I nod, trying to appear reformed. "Yes, dad." Then, as innocently as I can manage, I say, "I guess I can't reward you like I promised."

His lids lower fractionally. "Reward?"

"Nevermind," I say. "Good night, daddy."

As I pad back to my room, I wonder if he remembers my promise in the past to fuck him in the future. I wonder if it will keep him awake.

It'll keep me awake.

I get into my pajamas and crawl into bed, and I think about this afternoon.

About that young daddy in the past slapping my pussy with his fat cock.

I rub myself as I remember daddy's spicy tongue in my mouth.

His fingers in my hair.

His throbbing, leaking dick, plunging into my cunt.

Then I have the second-best orgasm of my life.

The next day is Saturday. I dress quickly and head to the lab before dad wakes up. I can't let him find out what I'm up to.

Dr. Samuels is almost always working early on Saturdays and she doesn't disappoint.

She busies herself with examining me. "How do you feel?"

"Great. Normal," I reply.

She nods. "Good. Now, I know I told you we'd wait a few days before our next attempt..."

My pulse quickens.

"...but I have a task I want you to perform in the past."

"Really? What task?"

"Take this money, set up in a hotel like you did before—it's a good idea in case you run across someone you know—and go to Jessop's antiques. Look for a pink dish set with a tall tea pot."

"That's specific."

"I bought the tea set in '96, I believe. So it should still be there. I love the set, but half of the cups are broken. Terrible shame."

"So, what do I do with it, once I've bought it?"

"Ship it to me. Set it to arrive today around noon."

I shrug. "I'll do my best."

"Yes," Dr. Samuels replies gleefully.

I'm fine with it.

She sets me up with another 90's outfit and sticks me in the time machine.

She presses panels, there's a flash, and once again, I'm sitting on the bench in front of the lab.

I set off, get my same hotel room. The female desk clerk recognizes me.

I change into my outfit. This time she's given me a black crop top with a wide neck, revealing my shoulders. A hot pink tank top goes underneath. Finally, a black skirt and sneakers.

"Rad!" the clerk says as I walk out.

I hit the antique shop first and easily find the hideous, pink tea set. I purchase it and head for the post office.

Surprisingly, no one bats an eye when I request to post-date the package.

Now, to find my dad.

Should I feel guilty for going against his wishes?

I don't, really. He fucked me, you know? Why does he get to decide when and where?

I walk quickly, not sure how much time I have left. Probably less than two hours.

He's not outside the law firm, not that I expected him to be.

I head to the alley where his goons grabbed me yesterday.

Nobody's around and my heart sinks. "Hello?" I call.

A thug slinks around the corner. He looks pretty vile. "Oh? Want a go, love?"

"Not with you," I say. "Where's McArthur?"

His expression hardens. "Mac?"

"Tell him Danielle is here."

The thug sneers at me.

"It'll make him angry if I wait long."

He sniffs and turns back the way he came.

I tap my toe for a few minutes and finally, my dad comes around the corner. I grin.

His smirk answers. "Fuck off, Neet," he tells the thug.

My dad offers his arm and I take it, happily. It feels so good to have his attention this way.

"Back so soon?" he asks, wryly as we head for the hotel. "Did I make an impression?"

I shiver. Such a difference in attitude between his nineteen-year-old self and his thirty-nine-year-old self. "Yes, daddy." Then I feel a bit worried. "Did I make an impression?" Obviously not much of one if he stops fantasizing about me.

He chuckles. "Yeah, you did. I went to check out that Deliah chick. Your mom." He shrugs. "Looks okay, I guess."

Jealousy wrenches my belly. I have to stop that. If he doesn't get with mom, I won't exist. "Okay."

"I about flipped when you disappeared like that yesterday."

"Sorry, daddy."

"Mmm," he rumbles, pulling me into his side. "Yeah, that's the stuff."

"Daddy?"

He bares his teeth at me. "Yeah, baby?"

"You don't want me in the future." I know I'm pouting, but I can't help it.

"What? Why the hell not?" He leans forward, checking out my chest.

I frown, wondering how to answer. "It's noble, really. He—I mean you—don't want to hurt me."

"That's kinda stupid, we've already fucked. No taking it back now."

"Eventually, you'll think it's wrong, though."

"We'll have to change that old man's mind, won't we?"

I thrill. He's conspiring with me against his future self! "How?"

"You're gonna do exactly what I like."

A shiver runs down my spine. "Daddy?"

He grins wickedly and his eyes sink to my chest. "Yeah, you'll do just what I like."

My pussy tingles.

We rush through the hotel and I grin. He wants me again. That daddy in the future will just have to deal with it.

I unlock the door and he pulls me into the room, into his arms.

See, this? This is what almost-forty daddy won't give me.

I grin wickedly. But he's giving it to me now. And he will as many times as I want. He can't stop me here. But he'll remember.

Daddy tugs on my shirts. "Let me see those perfect titties, baby."

I blush. "That's naughty, daddy."

"Mmm," he agrees with a rumble. He tugs again. "Lift your arms."

I do. He pulls the halter and tank from my body and my breasts spring free.

He moans shamelessly and plunges his face between my breasts. "Good God, these are magnificent."

My clit throbs at his words and I giggle. "Daddy."

He looks up at me from between my tits, his brown eyes dark with lust. "Have I told you how much I love titties?"

I gasp. "No, daddy."

He licks up the cleft between them. "I love them more than anything. Sucking them." He wraps his lips around my nipple. "Nibbling them." His teeth bite gently and my cunt throbs. "Yes. And yours are perfect. Made for me."

I whimper, moisture pooling in my panties. "Yes, daddy. For you."

He leads me to the bed and makes me sit. His lusty eyes peer down into mine. "But you know what I like best, baby?"

I lick my lips and shake my head.

He leans down to whisper in my ear. "Rubbing my dick on em."

I gasp again.

"Oh, yes," he murmurs. "I'm gonna get you to suck me. Suck me so sweet and tender. And when I'm all wet with your spit, I'm gonna fuck your nipple."

"My nipple?"

"Mmm," he agrees, throatily. "I'm gonna stick my dick right on your nipple and push in."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Won't that hurt me?"

His tongue darts out to lick my ear and one hand grabs a handful of my tit and squeezes. "Not with big, fat titties like this, baby. They'll swallow me up. And I'll be wet. And when I cum, I'm gonna come right inside your tit."

I whimper again, squirming, rubbing my legs together. This is what he likes best? "I'll do anything for you, daddy."

His breath escapes across my ear. "Yes. God, yes. That's my girl."

I squeeze my legs together as my clit throbs. He just said that last night about my grades. "Anything, daddy," I repeat. It sounds like a whine, like I'm begging.

"Yess," he hisses. "Do you remember what comes first?"

"You...you want me to suck you."

"That's right." He stands tall and looks down into my eyes expectantly. He's like a god, really. Young, handsome, demanding.

"Um, dad?"

"What?"

"Can you take off your shirt, please?"

His eyelids droop so they're almost closed. "You're such a slutty, little thing," he rumbles. He lifts his black shirt over his head. "There. Now what are you gonna do for me in return?"

I swallow.

"Say it, princess," he demands harshly.

"I'm going to suck daddy's dick."

He grunts. "Yeah."

He watches with eyes narrowed and I reach forward for his zipper. It slides down easily, and I work on the button.

He pushes his pants and boxers down slowly as I watch carefully and his long, hard dick springs up. My breath escapes me. Am I really going to taste daddy's dick?

"First time?" he asks, with one eyebrow up.

I nod, feeling shy.

"Lick me," he demands. "Start at the base, end at the tip."

I swallow. "Yes, daddy."

The first taste is salty, the smell is musky. The hairs on the back of my neck prickle.

"Yes, baby," dad croons from his throat. "Just like that. All over daddy's dick."

My pussy drips more with every lick and I moan at taste of cum on his tip.

"Now suck me. Sweet. Lots of spit."

How dirty. My breasts sway below me as I lean forward. I let the saliva pool in my mouth and I open to take him in. Before I reach him, he grabs his cock and smacks my bottom lip with it. Some of the spit I've gathered spills onto it.

I glare up at him, but the look of pure lust—his mouth hanging open, his eyes narrow and cold—makes me forget I'm angry. I stick out my tongue and take him into my wet mouth.

"That's it," he murmurs. "That's it, suck daddy's fat cock, princess."

I whimper and one of my hands goes under my skirt, pushing my panties aside. I have to touch myself or I'll die.

"Let me see," dad demands. "Let me see your fingers."

I hesitate, his cock still in my mouth.

"Now!"

My fingers slip away from my cunt and I hold them up for him to see. Glossy wet.

With a growl, he pushes my face from his cock and pushes me back on the bed. He yanks my panties away and flips my skirt up. "Gotta taste you, baby."

My eyes widen as daddy's head drops between my legs. He pulls my slippery clit into his mouth and sucks on it, making it swell further. I writhe from head to toe. "Daddy!" I cry.

"Mmm," he says. "God, you taste good. So wet, it's a shame not to fuck you here." He presses a finger into my folds.

"Please," I beg. "Please, daddy!"

He focuses on my lips, rising above me, his hard cock nudging at my entrance. "Please, what, princess? Be specific."

"Oh, daddy! Please!" I squeal. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck—"

His dick plunges into my sopping wet pussy. My legs wrap around his back and I pull him in tight. It feels so good when he's inside me. Filling me.

"Uh," he grunts, thrusting harder, grinding into my cervix. Then he pulls out.

"No," I protest. "No, daddy. Fuck me more, daddy. Please!"

"Didn't you say you'd do anything for me?" he asks in a hard voice.

I'm ashamed again. I moan in answer.

"Now, sit up."

I do as he asks, and he drags two fingers through my wet lips and wipes the moisture on his cock head.

He rises to his knees and swipes his dick around my nipple.

My tongue falls out of my mouth from the pleasure.

"Oh, yes," he says, poking my nipple with the hole in his cock. "You're the kinda girl who likes this."

I can't argue as his head pushes into my tit. I do like this. I like daddy's dick forcing its way into my titty.

His hand strokes up and down his shaft as he gently rocks his hips back and forth, making the head disappear inside my tit. That's as far as it can go, but it feels so good that my cunt is leaking onto the bed.

But then he gets a little rougher. "Oh, yes that titty," daddy moans. "So fuckin soft. So gooood."

"Daddy!" I squeal. It still feels good but it's starting to hurt too.

12