Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn, daddy," I demand, sliding out of my soaked panties and crawling up his body.

His eyes widen. "Get a condom." He points to the drawer of his bedside table.

"No."

His chest heaves again. "Get one!"

"No, daddy." I position myself over his dick which is hardening again. My hand runs through the dark curls on his chest.

"Danielle," he protests, but doesn't stop me from lowering my soaked, throbbing pussy down around his cockhead. His eyes squeeze closed. "This is wrong," he moans.

I slide down lower, his fully stiff dick stretching me wonderfully. I get down to his base, his head against the deepest part of me and I twist slightly.

His eyes fly open and he gasps. "Oh shit. Oh no."

"Yes," I murmur, out of my mind with need. "Let me fuck you, daddy."

"Danielle, don't make me cum," he groans, thrashing his head. "I'm bare in you."

I whimper, almost climaxing at his words. "Yes, daddy."

"I can't cum inside you. I can't!" Yet he thrusts upward, bashing my cervix.

"It's mine," I moan. "Your fat cock, your thick cum. Mine, daddy!"

"Guh," he grunts. "Danielle, yes."

Yes. His approval flushes my body with pleasure and I cum, hard around him. He watches with wide eyes as I pulse and hump. "Daddy!"

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum in you!"

"Yes!" I cry, my orgasm still throbbing. "In me, please!"

Then I feel him jerk, his dick spewing spurt after spurt of thick cum inside me.

"Mmm," I murmur, falling against his chest in bliss.

Later that night, my dad makes a call and orders Chinese food for dinner.

We can't stop staring at each other and smiling. It feels so good and I'm so happy.

When the doorbell rings, I tell my dad I'll get it.

I pull open the door. This has to be the cutest delivery guy I've ever seen and about my age, maybe a little older. He has curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He grins happily showing all of his teeth.

"Hi!" I say, smiling back. Cute. "Where's the food?"

"Food?" He eyes me curiously, but still happy.

"Yeah... Aren't you the delivery guy?"

He frowns. "Of course not, mom."

I stare, my heart dropping into my stomach. "What?"

He points behind him and I see a familiar, metal shape resting on the lawn.

Dr. Samuels' time machine.

The guy grins. "It's my first time jump and I came to see you, mom!" He pulls me into a tight hug but I can't manage to hug him back.

He looks at me. "Aren't you happy to see me?" He sounds hurt.

I try my best to take this all in. I'm going to have a son? "Um. Nice to meet you?"

"Wow," he says, looking at me. "You're nineteen?"

I nod, stunned.

Something devious enters his eyes as he laughs. "I'm older than you! I'm twenty-one."

He looks around me into the house. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?"

"I... I don't know if that's a good idea." Something jumps into my brain. "You were born when?"

"This is June, 2015?"

I nod.

"Well, I was born March 3rd, 2016. So, you're probably pregnant now."

I swallow hard. "You need to go. My dad can't know."

"Grandpa's here?" he tries to peer around me again.

"Please," I beg this strange guy. "I need you to leave."

He smiles softly. "Anything for you, mom. I'll come back tomorrow morning."

Monday. I nod.

He waves with a sweet smile and I watch him get in the time machine and blink at the flash as it disappears. Seconds later the Chinese delivery guy pulls up the drive.

"Danielle?" Dad calls from the kitchen. "What's taking so long?"

"Oh, just a sec, dad. He forgot something in his car."

I stare at the flat patch of grass left by the time machine.

I'm pregnant?

Daddy got me pregnant.

12