Meeting Daddy in the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, daddy, please," I whine. "Please!"

He gasps and dips lower, rubbing himself against my wet lips. "It sounds like you're thinking about it now, Princess."

He's called me that so many times in my life, it's almost like he remembers me. I squirm against him, forcing his smooth, slippery head against my clit again. "Please, dad."

"Oh, but I can't," he says teasingly. "I can't fuck—" he presses against my opening and pulls back "—my daughter."

My head is swimming. All I can think about is having my dad's plump dick against my clit again. "Yess," I hiss as he rubs upwards, swirling his tip around it. "Daddy, your dick feels so good."

"Oh, baby, you feel so good. I can't hold back much longer, you know," he whispers in my ear. The shivers I feel almost make me come. "If you don't want to be fucked by daddy, you better run away."

"Daddy," I whisper back, bucking my hips to make him rub me more. "I told you," I whimper. "I'm a virgin."

He pants, putting his cock against my pussy, spreading me apart. "I thought you were just playing."

I meet his eyes. "Are you going to take my virginity, daddy?"

He jerks, thrusting into me, causing me to scream as he tears me open.

"Holy fuck!" he cries, pumping into me, not seeming to care that he's hurting me.

"Dad!" I shriek. He's supposed to be gentle to me. He's never, ever supposed to hurt me. I whimper quietly. "It hurts me daddy."

He looks into my eyes, slowing. The mad lust clears for a moment. Then I see it.

He believes me.

But he doesn't stop.

"You told me you were sent by—"

"You weren't supposed to know I'm here," I cut in, his slow strokes settling into a gentle rhythm. His bare dick, surely leaking inside me. His eyes running from where we're joined to my tits and face, taking in what it means that I'm his daughter.

But he never stops fucking me. It doesn't seem to even cross his mind. "You're so beautiful, he murmurs, grazing his palms over my nipples.

I shudder, then spark as he loses control for a moment and slams into me, his cock barreling into my cervix, surely leaking there too. "Daddy!"

"You really like this," he realizes, breathing hard. "You really have thought about this before, haven't you?"

"Ah," I moan at his words. "Yes, daddy." His thick cock rams my cervix again and I shiver with pleasure.

He licks his lips, reason nowhere in his eyes anymore. "You like it when Daddy fucks you."

"Yes, Daddy!" I shout, shivers running through my nipples, my arms, making my legs quiver.

He's panting, mad with pleasure. "You came to find me. To tease me."

"Yes!" My whole body shudders, "Yes, Daddy! I hoped this would happen!"

His eyes squeeze tightly shut, "Oh, dear god," he utters thickly, pumping, throbbing, spitting hot cum into his daughter's pussy.

"Yes!" I cry again, milking him, wanting it all. The realization of what's happening makes my eyes cross. He doesn't stop pumping as I cum. "Oh," I moan. "Ohhh, Daddy." I pull him in with my legs, never wanting this to stop.

He collapses on top of me, my cunt still throbbing around him. "Mmm," he murmurs. "So good."

I shudder. "Good," I repeat.

"Mmm," he murmurs again. "Best ever."

I whimper. "Best. Yes, Daddy."

He pants at my words and pulls slowly out of me. He flops over onto his back. "Did you cum, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. I came. You shot your cum in me and I couldn't help it, Daddy."

His dick twitches, standing firmly in the air. "Oh, baby. How can I ever fuck your mom to make you? I won't be able to think of anyone but you."

A thrill runs up my clit and into my heart. "Oh, but if you don't, I won't be born!"

His mouth falls open and he turns his head to stare into my eyes. "Alright, I'll fuck your mom. But only if you promise to come visit me as much as you can."

I can hardly breathe. "You want me to come back? I don't know if I can."

His eyes harden wickedly. "You love your daddy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then find a way. Find a way to come fuck me and I'll make sure to get your mom pregnant."

"Will you remember this in the future?" I ask curiously. Did my dad have this memory the whole time I was growing up? The thought makes my pussy clench wildly.

"I don't know how I could ever forget this."

"I'll try my best, Daddy, I swear. But if I don't come back, fuck mom anyway, and I promise, I'll fuck you again in the future as a reward."

His eyelids almost close. "Oh, you naughty little slut," he croons warmly, rolling on his side to cup my breast. "I thought I taught you to only fuck the one you love."

I arch my back to press my tit into his hand. "I have daddy. Only you. I'll only fuck you, I promise!"

"Mmm," he murmurs once again. "Only daddy, and no one else. Alright. And when you're ready, you can be my wife."

My heart bursts with joy. I hug him. "You know I can't, Daddy."

He groans, pulling me closer, mashing my tits against his chest. "I'd kill any other man who ever laid a hand on your sexy little body."

"Trust me, they won't. I never let anyone but you."

He grins. "You're mine now, princess." And his hard dick probes at my clit again.

"Yes," I submit, unable to stop a moan. I want to let him make me cum again, but I can't forget. "Wait dad. Let me write down mom's name for you, in case I get pulled back to my time."

Reluctantly, he lets me go.

I scribble her name and leave it on the end table.

Then I start pulling on my bra.

"What are you doing?" he asks, sitting up.

"I'll be pulled back soon, and Doctor Samuels can't know I met you, much less..."

He bares his teeth. "Fucked," he supplies.

I stare at his naked form, breathing hard. "Yes, daddy. If she knows, she won't let me come back."

He watches me hook my bra and pull on my shirt.

He passes my wet panties to me and catches my gaze.

My cheeks burn. Yes, I fucked my daddy. Yes, he wants to do it again.

So do I.

I gather all my things and toss them into my bag.

His eyes narrow as I feel a strange sensation.

"Danielle!" he shouts, but the sound is faint.

I blink at the bright light, blink at Dr. Samuels peering at me through the glass of the machine.

She smiles. "How did it go?"

"It was amazing!" I can feel daddy's cum leaking down my thigh.

"Great!"

"When can I do it again?" I ask, trying not to sound too anxious.

"Hmm, well, we'd better wait a few days—just to make sure there aren't any residual effects from the trip."

She helps me out of the machine and I pat it fondly.

Now it's time to go home.

Time to see daddy.

12