Meeting Ella for the First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man meets a slightly older woman and she teaches him.
3.9k words
4.48
23.4k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I have changed the names and locations to protect the people in the story, but everything else is 100% spot on true.

*****

Introduction

I met Ella on a quiet night downtown. I was sitting in a coffee shop on a spring Wednesday evening, a little after 8. I was reading a mystery novel in one of those comfortable leather chairs in the chain coffee shop. The place was pretty empty, and the barista was sweeping up and getting ready to close in an hour or two. I was sipping on my cup of coffee, black, while it was still hot. I drink coffee any time of the day or night, because, well, I don't sleep much anyway, so it doesn't really affect me. As a 25-year-old, I don't feel I needed much sleep.

I was in a part of the book where the bad guy was chasing the good guy through some building, but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that someone sat down on the chair diagonal to me. I was really into the book. I'm not a nerd, per se, but I do like to escape to another world when I can. From the corner of my eye, I saw the person in the other chair uncross and recross their legs. That's when I noticed that the legs were bare.

And gorgeous.

And they were smooth, a nice tan color, and long. My eyes moved to their ends, where the feet had black patent leather shoes on... pretty high ones, although I don't know much about shoes, I'd guess 4 inch heels. My eyes followed the legs back up, to where they met a short skirt around the mid-thigh. I tried to casually look up at who owned these legs, and I saw an absolutely beautiful woman sitting next to me.

She was engrossed in what was probably a text message or email on her phone. She was rapidly typing on the touchscreen of her IPhone, a large steamy cup of tea sat on the shared table between us. I was still looking, ok... gawking at her, when she looked up from her phone toward me, over her glasses which sat low on her nose. After a beat, she made a skeptical face, with one eyebrow raised, and turned back to her phone.

I felt awful.

She took one look at me and decided that I wasn't worth a second of her time. She thought I was nothing. I went back to my book with my tail between my legs.

I'd been trying to actually read my book, but in my mind, I was playing and replaying the moments over in my head, and hadn't made it more than a few sentences further. I think I had a pretty pained face on when I looked up as someone tapped me on the arm.

"My boss was being an asshole," the woman said, out of nowhere.

"Oh, I, um, I'm sorry to hear that," I replied, not sure why she was telling me this. After a moment of silence, "You looked very determined."

"I am always very determined," she said, turning towards me and really looking at me for the first time. She smiled at me, just a little bit, showing her perfect teeth and luscious lips off. She looked to be in her late 20's and was dressed very professional, like she had just come from work.

"What is your name," she asked.

"I'm Nick. Nice to meet you."

"Hello Nick. Do you usually hang out at coffee shops and check out women's legs?"

"Oh, I, uh..." I stuttered. "I didn't mean..."

"It's ok. I did put them right in your line of sight. Did you like what you saw?" she questioned, again looking at me over her glasses.

"Well, yeah, you have great legs."

"Oh? What do you like about them?"

I was a little embarrassed. Ok, very embarrassed. This woman was very direct, and I wasn't used to that. "I like that they are long. And smooth."

"Well, thank you, Nick," she said, matter-of-factly. "How old are you, Nick?"

"I'm 25," I replied, not sure where this was going.

"Twenty-five. My tea is getting cold. You should come with me and have a drink somewhere else."

I was shocked. I've never had a woman be so direct and ask me out. I guess I'm used to small town girls where I'm from, but this is a big city woman.

I moved to the city from a small town about 2 years ago. I finished college at the state university a few years ago, and finally got a job at a firm in the city. I haven't met too many people since I've been here, mostly because I'm a little shy, and because my work keeps me very busy. I live alone in a 4th floor studio walkup near the downtown area, but I don't like to spend much time there. So, I hang out in coffee shops and small bookstores that are in the area.

I don't think I'm a bad looking guy, and I'm somewhat tall at 6'1, so I have that going for me. I also stay in really good shape, but I haven't had the, let's say, opportunities with women that I've wanted. I had a few girlfriends in college and dated a bit when I moved here, but invariably, they would stop calling after a few dates. I surely haven't met the right woman yet.

"I would love to. What are you thinking?" I said.

"We should go to the wine bar on the next block. You can buy me a nice glass of red," she directed.

"That sounds great." I closed my book and put it in my bag, and stood up. She stood up. She was tall, but not as tall as me. She looked to be 5'7 or 5'8, but taller in her heels. Her skirt was black, and she had a low-cut top on with a business jacket over top, but it didn't hide her fantastic breasts. Her hair was dark brown, and long and very straight.

"I'm Ella." She took my arm in her hand and walked next to me. She squeezed my bicep and I saw a faint smile on her face as we walked out of the coffee shop and out into the spring night.

Part 2

After we each had two glasses of wine and a little conversation at the wine bar, I found myself sitting with this beautiful woman across from me. At least I hadn't messed this up yet.

"Ella, where are you from," I asked her... She looked deep in my eyes. She had put away her glasses, and I could now see her blue eyes.

"Don't worry about that. I would like you to come home with me now," she said. "But I want you to understand the ground rules first."

"Ground rules?" I asked, my head spinning. "What did you have in mind?"

"Nick," she said, moving a little closer but keeping intense eye contact. "I have a certain way of doing things, and I want to be sure you can handle it. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," I said.

"No," she paused, and put her hand on my knee. "Do you understand?" she said slowly and sharply.

"Yes, ma'am, I understand," I said, surprised at the words coming out of my mouth.

"Good," she smiled, and rubbed my leg just above my knee. I shivered as her finger moved a little further up my thing a little. "We should walk to my place, and I'll explain the rest."

She stood up, and I shot up quickly. I instinctively put my arm out and she took hold. "Where to?" I asked.

"I'll show you," she said, smiling.

Part 3

Ella unlocked the door to a condo on the 19th floor of a newish building, just a few blocks from the wine bar we had been at. It was nice. Very nice. She put her bag down on the island counter, and turned back toward me. "Would you like another drink?" she asked.

"No, I think I'm ok. The wine was very good, but I don't usually drink much," I replied, looking around the somewhat bare apartment.

"Good, come with me then," she motioned me to follow her into the next room.

I walked through the door into a dimly lit room. On the right side of the room was a large bed, with a wrought iron head board. In front of the bed was a bench. Across the room, next to a dresser was a large round chair. There was nothing else in the room.

"Sit on the chair," she said firmly.

I started to move that way, but said, "How long have you..."

Ella cut me off. "No questions." She said. "Sit on the chair with your hands in your lap. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, feeling a little hurt.

"Good," she said as she walked to the other side of the room. She pressed a button and low music came on a small mp3 player. Then she pressed another button on the wall and the lights dimmed a bit.

"Remove your shoes," she said firmly. As I started to untie my shoes, she said, "I think you are starting to understand how this works. I will tell you what to do. You will obey me. If you don't obey me, exactly per my instruction, you will be punished. You either need to agree with this completely, or you can leave now."

I looked up at her. She stood in front of me. She had taken off her jacket, and her low-cut shirt seemed even lower. Her breasts peaked out the top, firm and delicious. Her long legs with shiny patent leather at the end of each one. Her lips shined just slightly in the dark room.

"Yes, ma'am." And with that, and without really knowing what I was doing, I opened a door that I couldn't shut, not that I would want to. And it changed me forever.

Part 4

"Good," she said. "Now stand up, remove your shirt. Fold it and put it on the dresser"

I complied with a "Yes, ma'am" and unbuttoned my dress shirt and placed it on the dresser.

She walked closer and ran a finger nail down my six pack abs, stopping at the top of my belt. Her eyes rose to meet my eyes, and she moved in to kiss my lips, pulling me in closer to her by my belt. Her lips were as luscious and juicy as they looked. She pushed me back a foot, and as she turned her back to me and directed me to remove her top for her. I did, and placed it on the dresser per her instruction. She instructed me to remove her black lacy bra as well, and I complied.

She turned back around to face me. Her breasts were beautiful; large, firm, and full. Her nipples were hard and looked at me from the middle of this stunning pair of tits. I moved to touch her breasts, but she slapped my hand away.

"You only touch when I tell you to touch," she directed.

"Yes ma'am," I said apologetically.

"Now, I want you to take off your pants."

I unbuckled my belt, and pulled the zipper down. I lowered my pants and pulled them off my legs, folding them and placing them with the growing pile of clothes on the dresser. It was only now that I realized that I was getting hard. Very hard.

Ella stepped toward me, and put her hands on my chest, and slowly moved her hands down past my stomach to my boxer shorts. Her hand was now wrapped around my hard cock.

"You have a very nice package here," she said, matter-of-factly. "I thought you might be a guy with a big cock."

I sort of knew that I was well endowed. My previous girlfriends had trouble taking the full length of my 9" cock. It was also thick, with a large circumcised head. A lot of guys would have loved to have what I do, but for me it hasn't helped my love life. I think that's why most of my ex's stopped calling. They didn't know what to do with it.

"Take off the shorts, now as well."

I did, and my rock-hard erection was out on display. Ella pulled her skirt down and left it on the floor. She pushed me back into the chair, and got on her knees in front of me. She took my hard cock and began to lick the head, and slowly down the shaft. As she did, she looked up at me with her large blue eyes. My breathing got heavier.

She worked her way back up, and then began to take the head in her mouth, her lips stretching wide to make room. She let it slide down her mouth into her throat until her lips pressed against the base and my balls.

She'd deep throated the whole thing.

No one had ever come close to this. No one had even really tried. But here was Ella who could take the whole thing. She rubbed my balls in her hands while massaging me with her tongue.

She extricated herself, and stood up. "You'll do," she said, standing up and smiling.

She turned around, showing me a perfectly round ass as she walked over to the bed, sat on the bench in front and leaned back. She motioned to me with one finger.

I rose, even harder than before if that is possible, and crossed the room.

"Get down on your knees. Take off my panties."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, now in rhythm.

I removed the black lace panties, and began to caress her legs, moving my hand up her smooth, toned thighs.

"I want your tongue in me."

I complied. Oh, did I comply. I licked her pussy like it was an ice cream cone. She moaned in pleasure as I brought her to orgasm. She pushed my head down and I kept eating her out. I went on for what must've been 20 minutes.

"Pick me up and put me on the bed," she said passionately.

I scooped her up and she wrapped her long legs around me. She kissed my messy face, licking my lips that were covered in her pussy juices. I placed her on the bed. She lifted her legs and spread them wide.

"You may now fuck me."

I started to rub my dick on her pussy lips, then slowly put my head of my cock in her. She was tight, but very wet. I thrust in and out, only putting half of my length in her. She started shuttering and grabbed the bed sheet as she screamed in pleasure. As I worked further into her she came again.

I was almost all the way in as she wrapped her long legs around my waist and pulled me in close to her. I was now nearly all the way inside her. I was thrusting hard. Her back arched and she had a screaming orgasm that lasted nearly a minute. We went on like this for a while. She is a screamer. She is also a dirty talker.

"Pick me up and fuck me against the wall now," she said. I lifted her and gently pushed her body down onto my dick. She threw her head back and her hair went flying. I walked a few feet over to the wall and pressed her against it. I lifted her up and down the length of me with my hands under her ass.

"Put me down now, and get on the bed," she said when her eye rolled back into their proper position in her head.

I positioned myself at the edge of the bed with my legs off, and she climbed on top of me. She took her fingers and ran them through my hard and gripped hard, and the she began fucking me.

And did she fuck me. She rode me like I was a horse at the Kentucky Derby. Her ass was flying up and slamming down on me. Her tits flew up and down with the motion. Her hands moved to hold down my shoulders and used me for leverage. She screamed in pleasure, her body shuddering as she took my whole length and wiggled her ass to make sure she felt every inch of it.

After a few more orgasms, Ella hopped off and got on her knees and started sucking on my dick. She played with my balls, licking them, and then up my shaft again. She then took my cock in her mouth and sucked up and down, up and down, while squeezing my balls. I started to moan, and I felt it coming. I shot my load into Ella's mouth, and she swallowed it all. She kept licking the head of my cock, getting every last drop out.

I went into the bathroom to clean up. When I came back out, she instructed me to lay on the bed and wait for her to return.

I laid back down, my mind blown. I was still dizzy. This was the greatest experience of my life. I couldn't believe that sex could be this amazing.

As I mentioned, the few girls that I'd gone out with in college and since I moved to town didn't know what to do with me. They saw my big cock and immediately got nervous and shut down. We'd have sex, but they were so nervous they couldn't enjoy it. I couldn't enjoy it.

But Ella was different. She knew what she was doing.

A few minutes later Ella came out of the bathroom, still completely naked. She walked over confidently, her chest still heaving and her breath still a little heavy.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs, with my now soft cock in front of her.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked while running her fingers along my stomach.

"That was amazing," I replied.

"Yes, it was," she said, bending down and taking my limp dick in her mouth.

"Good. Now it's time to take this to the next level," she said, taking my rapidly hardening cock out of her mouth.

Part 5

I smiled a nervous smile. I wasn't sure what he meant by 'the next level'. I had just had the greatest sex of my life. This gorgeous woman did things I didn't think were possible. She took my cock and just used and abused me.

Ella pushed my arms above my head. She then pulled out a nylon webbing from under the pillow, and velcroed it around my wrist. She repeated with my other wrist, then moved to the foot of the bed and attached my ankles. Before I knew what was happening I was all tied up, and she pulled a cord that tightened the restraints.

I figured I should probably go along with this. After all, this woman was amazing. And really, at this point, what choice did I have? I didn't want to be punished for not going along with her commands.

She went to the dresser and opened the top left drawer. I strained my neck to try and see what she was doing. She walked back over to me with a blindfold. She covered my eyes, tying the black piece of fabric tight around my head.

"Sometimes you find yourself in a situation in which you have no control," she said. "and sometimes you have all the control. I think I know which part I'm playing tonight. Do you?"

I was processing what she was saying when I felt her nail run down my chest.

"Do you know which part you are playing?" she asked again, more firmly.

"Yes, ma'am," I uttered. "I have no control... you are in charge."

"Very good. You understand."

"I do."

"And do you understand that I am your master. When I instruct you to do something, you will do it with no questions asked."

"Yes, master."

"And when I chose to give you pleasure, it is on my command that you accept the pleasure?"

"Yes, master."

"Good."

I could feel her climb on top of me again, this time sliding her body up my chest and on to my face. She rubbed her clit on my mouth.

"Lick it, now, slave," she said in a near whisper.

I complied without words, my mouth now occupied. I licked her pussy as she ground against my face, and she began to moan. She spun around, putting her asshole against my mouth and bent over and took my cock into her mouth.

I was rock hard now and she began to suck me while I ate out her ass. I could feel her sit up straight as she began to pulse. Her finger nails digging into my sides. After the moment was over she slid down, and got on top of me reverse cowgirl. She slowly inserted me into her and began rocking.

Back and forth

Up and down.

In and out.

Her plump ass rocketed down onto me as my cock jammed up into her pussy.

"I feel so full," she moaned.

My cock was so hard. I could feel the blood flowing through it as she used me. Abused me. Like I was a sex toy, only there for her pleasure.

Like I was her... sex slave.

She turned around and began fucking me again. Her tits were in my face now, but I dared not try to lick her nipples. I knew if I tried without her command there would be repercussions. She was pounding my cock now. Lifting her ass all the way up, and slamming it back down on me. Her breathing getting heavier. Her pussy was convulsing, and tightened. She now had all nine inches inside of her and she screamed. It was primal.

Her whole body shook. Her nails dug into me. She shuttered for what seemed to be a whole minute, maybe longer. Maybe it was just a few seconds. I really couldn't tell, in my timeless, lightless in my world as a sex slave.

When she came back, she jumped off of me and started sucking my cock. She was sucking it like I've never had someone suck me before. She sucked my cock like her life depended on it. Or maybe like mine did.

It was urgent.

It was intense.

She wanted as much of it in her mouth as she could. She was licking it. She sucked on my balls. She stuck her tongue in my asshole. And then she made me cum like I've never cum before. My legs struggled against the restraints. My arms pulling, my muscles flexing. She swallowed it all, and just kept sucking in case there was more.

Part 6

I'm not sure what happened next. I must have passed out.

I awoke in the bed. The restraints were undone. I got up and saw a note on the side table.

12