Meeting Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that as good as it sounded honey," she coos softly into the mouthpiece. "You sure you're gonna have another big load for me when I get back. My throat is awful dry honey. Don't use it all up before I get my share. Honey, I'm sorry but I gotta leave you. Something's come up at my end. Eat some fruit honey. Bananas and cream. I'll be wanting something juicy to drink when I get back. See you soon lover."

And with that she blows a big kiss into the receiver and puts the phone down.

She looks up at me eyes twinkling with mischief and her hand continues its slow slippery massage. "You got a beautiful cock Charlie. She looks down to watch her hand moving over my taut skin as her gentle, insistent hand begins another electric upward journey.

Her eyes look into mine again. Now they are darkly thoughtful. Her voice is low, throaty and slow. "Still want to see my pussy Charlie?"

I nod and with supreme effort pull my cock back from her hot hand and moving between her knees. I kneel before her. I push her skirt upwards as she raises her hips to free her body and I reach up and pull her knickers down and over her shoes. They are sodden with her cunt juices. I drape them over my rigid cock and masturbate with them. Two quick strokes of the sopping silk to quicken my lust and then I push her legs wide and as she pushes her lower body forward in the armchair I gaze down at the cunt I have been fantasising about for months.

It is mushy and wet. A glistening little forest of damp hairs and ripe wet open flesh. A long pealed-open gash softly gleaming with her oozing juices and just begging to be sucked up. The small stiff reddened nub of her clit peaks out from the tiny folds surrounding it. I ignore it, lowering my mouth to replicate the slow, insistent pace of the journeys her hand has been making on my cock. My flat tongue licks strongly but ever so leisurely up the fat, fleshy, gaping cunt lips savouring the sharp, bitter-sweet, 'nature's-aperitif' taste of her and my quivering nostrils take in the pungent, slightly gamey, spicy smell of a woman in heat and as my mouth reaches the end of this first lapping pilgrimage I narrow the shape of the very tip of my tongue and worship her clit with a fast and furious licking. Up above my head I hear her crying out a long keening moan of pure pleasure and her thighs begin a series of squeezing and relaxing movements against my head, the silk of her stockings and the warmth of her heavy thighs crushing my face.

I am in heaven. As her moaning begins to heighten I leave the the small hard rounded marble of her clit and go back down to the base of her wide open outer cunt lips to start the long, ecstatic journey again. I am teasing and building her anticipation. By the end of the third lap which climaxes in an orgy of licking and nibbling of her slippy slipping slippery clit I will not be denied and as her screams become louder and higher and more abandoned I push my middle finger past the her tight sphincter and full into her hot dry arse. She screams again and her anal sphincter grips my finger in a sudden tight pulse as she comes long and loud over and over. I look up at her and her head is rolling against the back of the armchair her eyeballs white and her mouth open and gasping and she suddenly reaches down drunkenly to push my head way from her cunt and wriggle free of my invasive finger.

Gradually she comes back down to earth and looks at me a newly landed alien, lungs still heaving, face flushed and sweating, lips fat and engorged and eyes shell-shocked. "Jesus Charlie!" is all she can say as she struggles for breath. And then she laughs in release. "I hope your pen is as talented as your mouth."

But our mid-coital bliss is shattered by a loud knocking on the door and the sound of Ronnie Steinhammer yelling, "Erica! The taxi's here. We are late. You're going to miss your plane! Erica! For God's sake open this door!"

Fifteen frenzied minutes later I am in the car driving back to the flat. In one jacket pocket is a business card with her email address. In the other a pair of still sodden navy blue knickers. My mind is still coming to terms with what happened in that hotel room and her hurried invitation to join up with up in Wales on the send part of her publicity tour as her agent.

"I owe you one Charlie and next time promise you will come in my mouth," are her last words whispered into my ear before she kisses me on the mouth and then ducks her head into the taxi that will take her and Ronnie on what will have to be a fast trip to the airport.

I should have a smile on my face at my good fortune but I can't really concentrate on anything because of the appalling pain in my testicles. But then even that agony makes space for a quick grin as a thought comes to mind.

'Of course. Lady Blueballs!'

*

My thanks to Erica - she knows who she is - for the inspiration. And to Anna for her encouragement.

Dedicated to another Anna.

I would welcome feedback from any woman who found the story a turn on - and maybe a happy memory too.

12