Meeting for the First Time

Story Info
Long distance relationship is consummated.
788 words
3.02
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had talked and emailed for a long time. An initial bond that had started had grown into something far more fulfilling. There was a connection that could be felt across the miles. Each one enjoyed writing leading statements in email about things about the weather. "I wonder if it will snow where you are?" "Maybe if you are here," he would write back. There was no chance of snow-the climate of South Texas would never allow for that, except perhaps once in every blue moon.

He hated his job. It was time for a change and after a lengthy exchange with his boss, he was able to leave his job. He didn't know what was next-the world at times seemed like a place of endless possibilities and hopeless pursuits.

She called him and they talked. Maybe he would consider coming out to see her in California. She had an apartment out there but the rent was a little pricey. She could help him get a job that would help with the rent and they could live together. He was a little hesitant about the idea but he wanted her and he didn't have much else to do.

He remembered talking about what times they liked to sleep. Even though he had been required to get up early for his job, he preferred to get up late. She already got up late and liked it that way.

He took a plane out to California and a taxi to her place. Seeing her in person for the first time was amazing. She was older than him and more experienced. He didn't seem to mind.

She took her inside her apartment. I don't think she necessarily wanted to have sex right away. Her feelings were mixed-professionalism and femininity got the best of her at times. Her vagina was special.

But they went into the kitchen and he touched her. She felt turned on and he could see it in her eyes. He began working his way down her body with his hands and up to her hips. She was wearing a skirt and his hands worked their way up it. He felt her soft underwear and touched between her legs. She moved slightly and closed her eyes. He kissed her and proceeded to pull her underwear down. She stepped out of it, her small feet touching the floor. He unbuckled his pants and let his hardness come out.

His cock stood straight up, like a soldier at attention and she caressed it fondly in her hands. She could help but notice his size and longed for how it would feel inside her.

He gently removed her dress and she was left pressed up against the counter wearing only her bra. It felt free and almost a little uncomfortable.

He went ahead and took off his pants and shirt and then went ahead and took off her bra. Her breasts were smaller than most and her little round brown nipples turned him on. She kept her body in good condition. He went ahead and kissed her and then stimulated her chest. She grew hard. He worked down her body and pushed her legs aside. Her vagina was mooshy and very swollen. He went ahead and penetrated it with his fingers and pushed up. He could feel the wetness in his hands and she looked at him in the eyes with satisfaction and then looked up.

He went ahead and worked his way down her chest stomach with his face and then stopped at her private area. She had a little hair there which he thought was cute. He buried his face in between her legs and started kissing and liking her pussy. It tasted alright but he did think of all the other men that had been down there before. Had she gotten pregnant? Had she ended her pregnancy? In a way it turned him on, recognizing the drive and determination in this girl.

He went ahead and placed it in her and started to move back and forth. She moaned and he grunted. He slid back and forth and slapped her gently. He shoved his right two finger in her mouth and let her taste her mess. Then he went back to forcefully jamming himself into her.

She loved it and moaned. Her cum came out and he began to reach climax. She told him to cum inside which he did. He pulled out wiping himself along her vaginal wall. She wiped his cock with her hand and he looked between her legs as some of his milk made its way out of her.

They looked at each other and kissed. This was going to be a good living arrangement.