Meeting Her

Story Info
He meets his submissive in person for the first time.
2.7k words
4.44
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to admit, he was nervous. From the moment he had read the story she had posted, he had been captivated. She was smart and creative and sexy as hell, and he knew all that before he had seen a single photo. She kept him thinking, challenged him in ways he had never been challenged before and he loved her for it. He still couldn't believe that she had responded to that first email he had sent, that she had decided to trust him as they explored and learned about her submissive nature and his dominant one. And now she was due to arrive at any moment for their first chance to see each other face to face. And he was determined that it would be the first of many moments spent together.

He had taken the day off and arrived at the rented country home around noon. He took his time unpacking, making sure they had everything they would possibly need for the weekend. From candles and matches to towels and toilet paper, for they had agreed that his car keys would be surrendered to her when she arrived. He wanted to be annoyed that she didn't trust him to not kidnap her but in reality, he admired her sense of self-preservation. She made him work to earn her deepest and truest trust so in earning each tiny bit, he felt like he had earned something more precious than all the jewels of the world.

Right at six her heard the car pull up and the engine die. He risked a peek outside and saw that the car matched the description she had given him. She had really come. It was so tempting to dash outside and kiss her like he had imagined for months now but he knew she needed those last few moments in the car to be sure she wanted to go through with their plans to spend the weekend together. He knew she needed to come through the door on her own. So he went to the kitchen to start dinner while he waited and listened. It seemed an eternity before he heard the front door open followed by the soft thud of her luggage hitting the ground. She was his for the weekend.

He popped his head out of the kitchen to see her standing there, dressed as he had requested, trying to look cool and confident but her fidgeting betraying her nervousness. "Hello my dear girl." Her head towards him, her eyes meeting his gaze, her breath caught in her throat for just a moment. He closed the distance between them, framing her face in her hands as he gently kissed her forehead. "I'm so glad you came. Let's get you settled in, have some dinner, and just concentrate on relaxing, shall we?" He felt her sigh of relief as she nodded her agreement. He picked up her bag, gently grabbed ahold of her hand, and led her down the hall to what would be her room.

The packet of information they had agreed to share was on the bed along with his car keys, cell phone, and laptop. "Ah yes, the formalities," she said, looking them over, "I suppose we should take a moment and be sure they are all in order?" She handed him a similar packet. Clean bills of health, identification information, personal information....all stuff that, should one of them turn out to be less than honorable, the other could use to pursue legal action. She rummaged around briefly in her bag and pulled out a lock box with a 6 digit combination code lock on it. Everything he had left her went into the box as well as her information, her phone and ipad, and both of their car keys. Only she would know the code. Just as she was trusting him, this was his way of trusting her in return.

"Well, now that that is done, I'll leave you to get freshened up. I have some dinner going, should be ready in about 20 minutes. I'll see you in the kitchen, OK?" He once again held her face gently in his hands, his thumbs lightly tracing the over her cheekbones before gently brushing his lips against hers and releasing her to return to the kitchen and finish cooking dinner for them. He smiled as he heard her take a deep, somewhat shaky breath as he left the room.

On his way back to the kitchen, he turned on the fireplace in the living room to ward off the chill the night air was bringing now that it was well into the fall months. Thankful the place had a CD player, he put on some quiet music and went about finishing the dinner prep.

He was so lost in thought that he hadn't heard her slip into the kitchen, a smile on her lips as she watched him work. She looked a bit more relaxed, but still fidgety. "Hey, want something to drink?" She nodded as he poured her a glass of white wine. Handing it to her, he decided to give her something easy to talk about as they started their time together. "Tell me about the drive up here. Did you run into much traffic? Any construction? How was getting out of the city?"

She began to visible relax as she talked about being glad she had been able to leave earlier than planned as she had run into road construction. She talked about how beautiful the last hour or so had been, especially with some of the trees started to turn colors with the fall season. She recounted her near miss with a dear just a mile or so down the road from the house making her glad she was nearly done driving for the night. He just listened to her talk as he worked. It was a treat to watch her tell her stories, not aware of how much she used her hands as she spoke. He smiled when she was comfortable enough to lean against the counter instead of the doorway, to grab a bottle of water for herself out of the fridge.

He plated up the food and suggested they settle in the living room in front of the fireplace. She grabbed the wine and an additional glass for him and followed. They settled in on the large couch facing the fireplace, close but still not touching each other. "A toast," he proposed, raising his glass, "to us and our weekend of answer seeking."

"Here, here," she quietly responded. "And to making memories along the way."

"Here, here," he answered, noting the shy smile on her lips as she took a sip.

They ate their meal as they talked. Some of it was covering ground in person which had been covered in email. Some of it was new. All of it served to relax them both. As she finished telling a tale of her time spent studying abroad, he couldn't help but comment, "You amaze me." She stopped speaking, flustered, not really sure how to respond. He leaned in, gently took the empty plate from her hands and placed it on the end table behind him, and lifted her chin so that she was looking into his eyes.

"You amaze me." He said again, determined that she would see the truth in his statement. "You are amazing. And by the end of this weekend, I plan to earn your complete trust, to make you fully mine. If at any time anything gets overwhelming, you need to tell me and I promise, I will listen. I know this is new to you so we will go as slow as you need to go. OK?" She nodded, biting her lower lip and taking in a shaky breath. "Tell me what you're thinking," he gently commanded her.

She drew in another shaky breath, wanting to look away but being held in place by his gaze as much as by his hand gently holding her chin up. "It just seems like any moment I will wake up and this will all be a dream. That you won't really be here. That you took one look at me and decided to leave. I just don't understand, why me? Why in person?"

He sighed remembering one of their earliest conversations regarding her reluctance to exchange photos. He would love to get his hands on every guy who had made her less than beautiful because of her curves, her strength, and her brain. They were stupid and shortsighted and had missed out on truly knowing someone amazing. Then again, if they had realized what they had, he would never had had the chance to make her truly his. "My dear Amanda, this is real. I'm not going anywhere. All of me wants you here." To emphasize his point he took her hand and rested it against the growing bulge in his pants. "Trust me, one step at a time."

He leaned in to kiss her, enjoying the intake of breath as she gasped. "I.....I don't know how...."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know. Just relax and follow my lead. Let me show you, let me teach you, let me guide you." For all of her dirty thoughts and daring tasks, he knew she was almost painfully innocent when it came to actually being with someone else. It was part of what captivated him so completely. He had the chance to be not only her first, but her only. And teaching her would be such fun. No bad habits to break from previous relationships. No baggage from them to deal with either.

He gently leaned her back on the couch as he deepened the kiss, feeling her tentatively begin to respond to him as she let herself go. As he positioned himself over her, he leaned in to whisper, "My dear sweet girl, by the time I am through with you tonight, all you'll be able to think about is me and you will know that you are mine. And make no mistake, you will beg, and plead, and moan, and whimper, and I will cherish each and every sound you make." He emphasized each point with a kiss as his hand found its way under her blouse and up to her breasts, feeling them through the lace which held them in place for the moment.

As she relaxed and gained more confidence, he could feel her hands begin to explore as well. As she struggled to pull his tshirt fully free from his waistband, he softly chuckled at her pout of frustration. "Tell me what you want, dear one."

"I want to feel you," she admitted, blushing wildly despite her already flushed face from the wine and the kissing.

"Your wish, for now, is my command." He sat up a bit and slowly pulled his shirt free and tossed it to the side. "Is this better?" She simply nodded as her hands began to explore. He let her take her time, enjoying the feel of her hands on his skin. "My turn," he said as he lifted her hands away and pulled her top off, fully able to appreciate the black lace bra she had on underneath as he began his own exploration. Her self-consciousness started to get the better of her as her hands fluttered trying to find a way to cover herself up a bit. He gently but firmly placed her hands above her head. "These stay here for now, got it?" She looked him in the eye and nodded slowly, grabbing hold of a throw pillow that was half caught underneath her.

He took his time starting from her waist and slowly working his way upwards with both his kisses and his hands. Taking note of when she gasped and squirmed. Of when she would involuntarily arch her back. Her nipples stained against the black lace of her bra long before he reached behind her to release the clasp and push it up to her hands. All the while she fought to hold onto her control despite his expert skills. But she could feel it slipping away faster than she ever imagined possible. And when he sucked one of her erect little buds into his mouth, swirling around it with his tongue, she began to softly plead.

"Please what my girl?"

"Please, oh God, please don't stop." He smiled as he sucked on her other bud, feeling her arch her back and push her breasts closer to him. Listening to the wonderful little sounds she made as the ancient fire of arousal sparked deep within her core. As he used his mouth to lavish attention on her breasts, he allowed his hand to slowly make its way back down her body and under the waistband of the skirt she wore, discovering just how fully she had complied with is requests as he discovered he lack of panties.

"Hmmmm.....I see you did indeed come exactly as I had requested you come. Such a naughty girl, driving all that way with no panties on under your skirt."

"Yes sir," she whispered as she gasped, his fingers slipping between her folds, discovering just how wet she already was. He teased her entrance with just one finger, feeling her control slip as she forgot about the instructions to leave her hands above her head, letting them instead reach for the waistband of his jeans.

"Oh no my dear, not without asking first. Tell me what you want."

"I want to see all of you. To......touch you." God he loved how she managed to blush even at this point. Her innocence in all things physical making this time all the more erotic, all the more challenging to his patience and self-control. But he had promised that she would beg first and he intended to keep that promise.

"Ask me. Ask me for exactly what you want at this moment."

She swallowed deeply and slowly brought her eyes up to meet his gaze, startled by the intensity she saw in his eyes, not realizing the arousal reflected in her own. "Please sir, may I see and touch your cock?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely...." He slowly pushed himself up to stand in front of her, teasing her as he slowly undid the button and lower his zipper, enjoying how she forgot about her state of undress as her attention was focused on him. It was a relief to kick off his jeans and let his rapidly stiffening member largely pop free with just his boxer shorts covering it. He knew he wasn't going to win any contests in the size department but he also knew he was at least slightly above average. Regardless, it was enough to impress her as her eyes widened when he freed it from the boxer shorts, letting it spring fully free.

She sat up to more closely examine and explore and it took everything in him to hold onto his self-control. Her soft touches, her fuck-able mouth so close, but he knew there would be so much time for those lessons later in the weekend. So before she drove him over the edge, he took her hands and pulled her up beside him. "My dear, if you keep that up, the night will be over so much sooner than I think either one of us wants it to be. Now it's my turn to see and touch."

Her skirt slid down over her hips easily, its absence now revealing just how wet she was as her sex glistened and her inner thighs were even slick with her arousal. "Beautiful." He pulled her towards the bedrooms, knowing that he needed a moment to be sure he had fully regained his self-control. As they stood between the doors to the two rooms on opposite sides of the hall, he held her from behind and explained her choice.

"If we go into my room, you get to decide when we are done for the night because you can leave and go to your own bed. If we go into your room, I get to decide when we are done by leaving to go my room. But you should know, I don't intend on being done with you for a very, very long time."

She gasped as he kissed her neck, hesitating for the briefest of moments before spinning around in his arms, meeting his gaze as she smiled softly. "My room," she whispered as she took his hand to lead him through the doorway.