Meeting Her Uncles Ch. 03

Story Info
She finds pleasure in loving.
792 words
4.21
62.5k
15
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke the next morning to find she was alone in bed. Wondering where her Uncle's had gone, she walk over to a window. She was shock at the sight, Uncle Harry was getting his cock suck by an older lady. She moved back in the shadows to watch. Minutes later his cum landed on the lady's face, she then heard him call her his wife, and that she'd better go before his brother made it back from the store. She watched as he watched her drive away, as he turn he saw her by the window watching.

"Did you enjoy the show honey?" he asked her, closing the door behind him.

"Mmmm, yes I did, but I'd love to have a taste of that myself." she told him.

He laugh and grabbed his growing cock ,and stroking it, asking her if she thinks she could handle his big monster.

"Maybe, even better than you think I can." she told him, laughing as she got down on her knees.

She took his cock and suck him deep into her mouth and throat. Drawing a groan from his gut. Her fingers wrap around his balls and she squeeze them gently.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" he cried out.

His fingers slip through her hair,pulling her mouth even tighter on his throbbing cock. She started sucking and swallowing his cock head harder, as she move a finger down his ass crack. Finding his asshole she push her finger tip in and she heard him scream in pleasure.

"Oh Fuck!! I'm close baby. I'm going fill your hot, fucking mouth with my cum." he screamed.

She felt his cock shaft swell, and she started moving her mouth even faster, sucking him harder till she heard him scream.

"OH GOD BABY!! AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!" he screams, his cum blasting into her mouth.

After he started breathing normal again, he look down to see that her mouth was still sucking his slow growing cock. Smiling at her, he brush her hair from her face, and caressed her cheek, feeling his cock sliding inside. Out of the corner of his eyes he thought he saw something. As he keep looking he saw a man, younger, maybe in his early 30's watching them. He also saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it.

"Come on baby, let's go over to that huge boulder over near the bushes. I want to feel your tight asshole as I fuck you." he told her as he pulled her up and kissed her neck.

"Baby there's a guy watching us from the bushes with a hard cock, looks big enough to play with if you want." he whispered in her ear.

She walk over to the huge rock and saw him.

"Oh hello! Oh my that looks so good. mmmm, I would love to ride him. Would you like to join us?" she asked him when she saw just how big his cock really was.

He didn't say a word, just nodded yes at her question. She walk up to him when he step from the bushes. Her hand barely wrap around the thickness of his hard cock. She told him to lay down and she would ride him as her lover fuck her asshole. He was on his back in seconds, and she her pussy was sliding down his cock. Leaning over she place a kiss on his lips. She felt her Uncle's cock pushing up her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." she moaned, feeling both cock's sliding inside her.

The guy under her grabbed her huge titties, and pulled them into his mouth, sucking on one nipple before moving to the other. She was in another world from the pleasure of both men that neither of them heard the other Uncle pulling in, or walking up to them. When she felt a present she open her eyes to see a man standing over, and in front of her. As she look up she saw a hard cock hanging there, then she saw her Uncle's face smiling down at her. She smile up at him and reach up and took his cock in her hand, licking the tip, getting him nice and wet to slip her mouth on the head. She licked and sucked on his cock head till he called out to her suck harder.

"Oh fuck yes baby!! suck me baby girl, suck your Uncle's fucking cock!!" he grunted.

She was in heaven with three cocks fucking her. She heard Harry cry out he was cumming, then the man's cock she was riding yelled out he was cumming also. Then she felt her Uncle pull his cock out of her mouth and him yell...

"OH FUCK!! BABY GET READY, I'M CUMMMINGGGG!!" he yelled.