Meeting Hilary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay some bunk cushions on the cockpit floor for us to lay on and sunbathe naked, which turned out to be a steamy session of sex. It started off with me applying some sun lotion on Hilary's back and legs. However, when I applied the lotion up towards the top of her thighs she started to rotate her hips. I ran my hands over her shapely bum and down towards the outer lips of her labia. Hilary rolled over on to her back and reached up to pull my head down to place her soft lips on to mine. She parted my lips with her tongue using it to urge my tongue to respond deep in her mouth.

I lowered myself down on top of her, and lay between her parted legs, my chest squashing her soft breasts. She sighed into my mouth as I lay my growing prick on to her Mount Venus. Our tongues were dancing together, rotating, sliding and pushing into each other's mouths.

I rocked my hips against Hilary's pubic bone as she wrapped her legs around mine. I squeezed one of her breasts, my thumb teasing her hard nipple causing her to gasp as I pinched it.

The kissing became more intense as she held my head with one hand, the other running down my back to caress my bum. I brought one of her breasts in to my warm mouth sucking on the stiff nipple, while my hand slid over her smooth body down to her vagina. Hilary gripped my arse and wriggled her body to gain maximum pressure on her pubic bone. Blowing cool air on her wet nipple I switched attention on to her other nipple to tease it with my tongue.

I traced her pubic hair down to the hood of her clitoris with my middle finger, rotating it gently in small circles.

I moved my lips up to kiss her on the mouth again, my tongue invading her mouth to simulate my prick entering her vagina. I used my fingers to explore the swollen puffy lips of her very wet pussy before slowly inserting two fingers deep inside her. Hilary uttered a pleading sound as she raised her hips to push against my fingers. My thumb teased her clit while I moved my fingers to locate her G-Spot. Hilary held my head tight against her shoulder and gasped when I found her G-Spot with my fingers. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my fingers as she climaxed to her first orgasm. Hilary screamed out loud, arching her body off the cushions, her body shuddered, her pussy juices flowing freely into my hand as her climax continued uncontrollably.

Hilary continued to keep her hands on my head as I kissed her neck, then on to her breast and down her beautiful body. I paused at her navel on the way down to the soft skin of her inner thigh. I slowly moved my fingers that were still inside her moist vagina, teasing and playing around her G-Spot. I brought my mouth close to her puffy outer lips, licking all the way round the outside of them. I could taste her pussy juices, using them lubricate my journey into her inner pussy lips. I licked the honey from her love canal with my tongue, and surrounded her clit hood with my lips. Hilary held my face in position, wrapping her strong thighs around my head. My actions caused Hilary to take in a sharp intake of breath, moaning as she exhaled.

With my fingers thrusting in and out in a fucking action and sucking her clit, I could tell Hilary was soon approaching another orgasm. When she reached her orgasm, I eased off my actions so she could experience one orgasm after the other. She screamed like a banshee, so loud the noise frightened the birds on the marshes. Hilary was panting heavily as I removed my fingers and mouth from her pussy. Moving up her body, I placed my wet lips covered in pussy juice over her pure white breast,.

I was so aroused my prick was cloaked in precum, I rammed my prick into Hilary's sopping wet cunt and started humping her. Urging me on, Hilary grabbed the cheeks of my arse pushing her pubic bone into mine. I thrust in and out as deep and as quick as possible, so it did not take me very long for me to shoot my cum into her. Exhausted I collapsed on top of Hilary, holding each other, our naked bodies all sweaty.

After a shower we prepared to sail back to the Marina, when I raised the anchor to leave I noticed the reflection of the sun, most probably off a bird watchers spotterscope in the Bird Hide. I waited until we were out of Kirby Creek before I told Hilary. Hilary blushed when she remembering how she had screamed when she climaxed. The bird watchers must have had a wonderful view of her marvellous figure when she showered after her swim.

Later on the day, on our return to the Marina we saw Roger. Hilary was so excited about everything she had seen and experienced, she just could not stop talking about it. She spent s lot of time describing it to him in minute detail. We eventually departed, expressing our appreciation to Roger for the loan of his yacht.

All good things must come to an end, Hilary had to return home so I drove her to the Ferry. We both agreed that the visit was too short and next time, we would have to spend longer together, and soon.

Kissing her goodbye I watched as she boarded the ship and stood on the jetty as she waved goodbye blowing me a kiss as the ship left port.

12