Meeting His Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad's new flame brings him closer to daughter.
5.6k words
4.61
110.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" It was Megan sounding off from the bathroom.

I happened to be headed down the hallway when I heard her.

"You OK?"

"No, I'm not OK! I cut my leg shaving!"

"Bad?"

"No. It'll stop bleeding soon."

Knowing my daughter would be OK I continued down the hall and into my office. My thoughts did wander to the sight of her standing in the shower shaving her legs and I did wonder if she shaved her patch as well. I decided not to ask.

About an hour later she came into my office to say good-bye. She was off to some dance at school with Julio and two other couples. She was wearing the new dress she bought yesterday and I was taken aback by how adult my daughter looked. She is eighteen, barely. About 5'8" tall (I say about because we quit measuring on the door of her room on her sixteenth birthday), with creamy, caramel colored skin in contrast to the pale skin her mother had. She was still a bit shorter than her mother had been and darker, with hair that her driver's license said was brown but I called copper. The dark purple, silk dress was tight on Megan's body with a scoop neck that showed about an inch of cleavage with a locket perched right at the top. The locket I had given her mom before we were married. The dress was so dark in most light it looked black. It ended about four inches above her knees.

Looking her over I noticed the band-aid on her calf.

"Pretty good cut, huh?" I asked.

"Damn thing wanted to bleed and bleed."

"What time are you leaving?"

"Julio is ten minutes late already."

"Maybe he cut his leg shaving and it won't stop bleeding."

"Daddy!" she laughed.

She kissed me; said goodnight and the doorbell rang. Seconds later she called out another goodnight and the door closed.

I thought about her mother and how easily she had cut herself shaving. Her legs had little scars on them when we met and over the years she had added to their numbers. I remembered how silky her legs were and how I loved running my hands all over her legs. I thought about that for a while and then thought about looking on the web to see if there was a way to get rid of the hair without shaving.

There are many methods of getting rid of the hair. Most of them hurt and require repeat performances but one looked promising. Laser hair removal. A special diode laser is shined on the skin. It heats the pigment in the hair follicle and that kills it. There are some side effects for a small number of people but other than that it seems to work. From what I could find on the web, the hair never comes back in most cases.

When my phone rang it brought me back to the present and when Max asked why I was still at home I realized I was late for dinner with Max and his wife Barbara. I made some half lame excuse and told him I'd be there in fifteen minutes. Since it takes eleven minutes to drive to their house from mine I had to really dash to make it. I did.

When Max opened the door he was looking at his watch as well.

"Did you come by Cessna?"

"No. I followed most of the traffic laws on the way over." We hugged and went into the kitchen. I had thought that dinner would be just Max, Barbara and me, but I was wrong. Barbara was standing at the stove top and at the island of the kitchen stood a woman who was stunning. She was 5'9" or maybe a bit taller, short brown hair, a great figure and wearing one of my personal favorite outfits; jeans and a sweater. She was tossing the salad. When we walked through the door she looked up and smiled. I had a thought, "They set me up!"

"Pete, we'd like you to meet Kate. Kate, this is our friend Pete." Max said.

She stepped to me and instead of offering her hand she gave me a hug.

"Glad to meet you, Pete."

I gave the hug back, noticing I felt no bra when I hugged and the fragrance touching the inside of my nose was "China Rain." When the hug ended she didn't move away. I liked that.

Barbara finished cooking and we all sat at the table and had dinner. We commented on the salad, the salmon, the baked potatoes and even the wine. All that out of the way I figured we would soon get to the conversation that had me for dinner and Kate as dessert. I figured Max would start it. I was wrong.

Kate looked at me, smiled a warm wonderful smile and said, "You know of course that you and I are a set up."

"Yup. I knew that when I walked into the kitchen."

"How's it going, so far?"

"Until the hug I wasn't too happy about it. Over the last three or four years Max and Barb have attempted a set up or two and they were disasters. Something is different this time."

"What might that be?" Kate's mouth had just a hint of a smile on it.

"You. Maybe I'm finally ready to meet someone interesting and beautiful and there you are. Maybe I need to thank Max and Barb for thinking so highly of me."

"Maybe. But what about what I think?"

"You're right. Before I thank them I need to ask you how it's going so far. So, Kate, how's it going so far?" "I accepted the invitation thinking that they were probably going to set me up with someone. I came anyway. My conversation is that I don't want to meet someone I might like because I don't want to complicate my life. I met you. Now I'm having second thoughts."

"About meeting someone?" I smiled when I said it.

She smiled back. "No. About complicating my life."

I nodded. Barbara and Max just sat there looking at us both. Barbara's glass of wine was about halfway between the table and her mouth. Finally, I asked, "Barb, are you going to drink that wine or have you become a statue?"

She sat the glass back down. "I really thought you two would be able to talk to each other. You do. You talk to each other like you are discussing someone else's first meeting, not yours. It was interesting and I could tell you were both having fun, but different.

Kate answered, "I got so tired of conversations that didn't ever get to the point that I decided that from now on I will get to the point. I also always want to have fun."

"I was raised in a family where no one ever got to the point. My Dad's favorite word was palaver. It means talk something to death but don't ever make a decision. I decided that I wouldn't do that to people."

Max asked, "Aren't you afraid that being that direct will put some people off?"

"That fear drove my family. It doesn't drive me. The people who stay around long enough to know me are people who like my directness. The others are like the guy you loan twenty dollars to and then never see him again. It was worth it."

"Well, now that I think about it, directness is one of the qualities I do like about you, both." Max said.

"Since dinner is over, we can move to the family room and be more comfortable." Barbara pointed us in the proper direction and we went. Their family room was more of a media room. One wall housed a giant TV, an entertainment center and two big speaker enclosures. A "U" shaped couch sat centered across from the TV and a narrow table ran along the back of the couch. I knew that Max had made the table for holding drinks and snacks and had crafted drink holders into the table top. In the opposite corners of the wall opposite the TV were two more sound towers. Max loves watching movies with lots of action and sound. I think we have seen "Top Gun" at least five times together.

Our conversation was about our lives, our jobs, our kids and the upcoming summer. I discovered that Kate had a twenty-year old son who was away at Stanford on scholarship, an ex who lived in Maine and she worked as a psychotherapist for a school. Max and Barb have three kids, two boys and a girl. The oldest is also a senior in high school this year and the others are each a year behind each other. I've known Max and Barb since our oldest kids were in third grade together.

When the digital clock on the front of their VCR showed ten o'clock I was surprised. The evening had gone quickly and I still felt really good. I looked at Kate and she winked. I stood.

"Thanks for inviting me to dinner. I've really enjoyed being here."

"Are you going?" Max asked.

"The night is still young, I don't need to work tomorrow and I don't think Kate does either, so I thought perhaps I could take her away from all this and spend some time with her without you two watching. Kate, would you be up for that?"

"I've been waiting for the invitation for some time."

She turned to Max and Barb, thanked them, hugged them and we were off.

As we stepped off the porch Barb said to Kate, "Call me tomorrow, OK?"

"That depends." Kate answered.

At the curb we needed to make a decision: one car or two? Kate looked at me and quietly said, "If we leave a car here and it happens to stay until morning, they might draw some conclusions from that. How about we both drive away from here and we park one car somewhere and then we go somewhere?"

"I know just the place to stash a car. Follow me."

We got in our cars and Kate followed me to my place. When we arrived I motioned for her to park in the driveway and I waited in my car at the curb. She parked, locked her car and got in mine.

"Who lives here?" she asked as she put on her seatbelt.

"I do."

I pulled away from the curb and we drove less than two miles to a parking area at the edge of a bluff overlooking the beach near Malibu. The ocean was calm, with a cloud bank a few miles offshore illuminated by moonlight. I parked near a park bench that faces the ocean and we got out of the car and sat there.

We sat close together and talked. As we talked I put my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. In another minute I let her go and said, "I'll be right back."

I went to the back of my car and got a blanket. When I got back to Kate I wrapped both of us in the blanket and we snuggled together.

"I could stay wrapped up with you like this for a long time." Kate said as she looked out at the ocean.

"I'm starting to think I could stay wrapped up in you for a very long time."

We sat quietly holding each other and watching the night. I noticed her breathing, her smell, her warmth, the pressure of her hip and leg against mine and how comfortable all that felt. I also noticed that the cloud bank I had noticed when we arrived was getting closer.

"The clouds are getting closer."

Kate nodded. "I heard on the radio that it might rain tonight."

Minutes passed and the clouds were really getting close. "Maybe we should get back in the car?"

She didn't speak. She shook her head and snuggled in a little closer. I held her, wondering if we were waiting for the first drops of rain. We weren't. The first drops hit us just when we could no longer see the ocean. The first drops were soft and lightly touched us. As moments passed the rain became bigger drops and more of them. She sat still.

When I felt the rain begin to run down from my hair down the back of my neck and into my shirt, she stood. We ran to the car carrying the blanket. I opened the back to toss the blanket in and I unlocked the door to the car. When I closed the back of the car I thought I would see Kate getting in. I was wrong. She was pulling her clothes off. She had her shirt off and was pulling her shoes off. She put the shirt on top of my car, followed by her shoes. She started working at getting her pants off and then looked at me and said, "Come on!"

I knew she was crazy but something told me to join the insanity, so I did. In less than a minute we had all our clothes off and tossed into the back seat of my car. We were drenched by the rain and she came into my arms. She wiggled her wet slippery body against me from knees to neck and specific parts of my anatomy began paying much more attention to Kate than to the weather. We kissed. No, it was more. We tongue-fucked while our wet, slippery bodies pressed against each other and the rain tapped on our skin.

When that kiss ended Kate stepped away from me and went to the front of my car. I followed. She leaned back and lay on the warm hood of my car. She opened her legs and invited me in. My first thought was to make love to her, but when I focused on her vulva, open and wet with her juices and rain, I also saw that she was bald. I knew I needed to taste her first. I knelt on the curb and held her legs wide, placing my tongue at the bottom of her crease. I tasted rain, and Kate. She was sweet and oh so slick. I licked upwards and used a wide tongue for the first few strokes. I could hear Kate moan over the sound of the rain.

She grabbed my hair and forced my face deeper into her pussy. She moved her hips as she held me there. She was masturbating herself with my face and my tongue! I loved it, with only a passing thought about being able to breathe at some future moment. That moment came when Kate did. As she began to thrash about on the hood of my car she let go of my hair allowing me to pull back just far enough to breathe.

When she started to come down from her orgasm I pulled my face from her pussy and stood. I held her legs and aimed my extended self at her opening. I slid in easily and slowly.

Kate opened her eyes and said, "Fuck me deep. Please fuck me deep."

When I hit bottom I pressed in hard. I slowly pulled back and pushed in again, slowly. My body was demanding that I go faster and harder. I wanted this to last and I wanted to fill her with my cum! She was lifting her pelvis to meet my every thrust. Using her hands and legs she pulled my hips against hers harder and faster.

"God, Make me cum again! God, fill me!"

Her prayer was answered with a loud "Yes!!" I slammed in and held her as I felt my body pumping all my juice into her. Kate clenched her pussy around my cock and she spasmed and moaned through her orgasm too.

When she and I recovered just a little she pulled me down on top of her and said, "I love rain." And we kissed.

The rain stopped. We got off the hood of my car and brushed some of the water off our bodies. We kissed again and then got in my car, naked. I found my pants, found my keys in those pants and started the car. By the time I drove to Sunset Boulevard the engine was warm enough for the heater to work so Kate turned it on and we got warm. I kept looking over at her and liking what I saw. She made no move to cover herself. She glistened in the light from passing streetlights and the few cars that we passed.

When we got to my home I pulled into the driveway, blocking her car in.

"I'm inviting you to stay over."

"I'm not sure I should. After all, we only met this evening and haven't even been out on a date yet." We both laughed, and kissed again.

She gathered all the clothes from the back seat and got out of the car, still laughing. We ran to the front door and as quickly as I could get it open we were inside. We took the clothes to the laundry room and after emptying my pockets and hers we tossed everything into the dryer. I set it to run for long enough to get the clothes partially dry and then shut off. Then I led Kate to my bathroom and used my big bath sheet to dry her. She returned the favor and as a part of that process my anatomy sent up a signal of interest.

We took that interest to bed and coupled gently, slowly and with lots of exploration and examination. We fell asleep listening to the next wave of the storm as it tapped on the roof and windows of the house.

When I awoke the next morning I realized that this was the first morning in just over five years that I had awakened in this bed and not been alone. Kate was snuggled against me. My arm draped over her body and my hand held her breast. I could hear it still raining outside.

Suddenly a thought hit me: "Where is Megan?" Then other thought came as well: "If Megan is home, what will she think about a naked woman in my bed? If Megan walks in, what will I say? Where is she? Did she leave me a message? Is she safe?"

When those thoughts hit they must have been loud because Kate woke up. She snuggled back into me and pressed my hand against her breast with her hand. She said, "Hmmmm."

I whispered, "Good morning."

After a few long quiet moments Kate said, "You know I could really like getting used to this."

"OK. I'll go to Home Depot today. I'll install sprinklers on the roof and high over the backyard later today." We laughed softly and Kate turned to face me.

Maybe I shouldn't kiss you. I haven't brushed my teeth yet." In response I sucked her tongue into my mouth and spent quite a while enjoying her taste. My taste must not have been too bad, because she sucked on my tongue as well.

My interests moved from her mouth to her neck and then to her collarbone. I was aware that given enough time I would kiss, lick and nibble on every inch of her. As I touched her right nipple with my tongue I heard the front door open. As a father I glanced at the clock: 0926.

I moved back up to the pillow and covered Kate. "I think you are about to meet Megan."

The door to my bedroom opened as Megan was saying, "Whose car is in the..." She stopped and her eyes got big. Five seconds passed and she started to back out, closing the door as she went.

"Hi, Megan. I'm Kate. Come back in here, please."

Megan did come back but she didn't look directly at us.

"Don't be embarrassed. You didn't catch us doing anything except loving each other. Isn't that better than fighting, or being alone?"

"Yeah. But I haven't seen dad with anyone in years and now POW! Here you are in his bed." Now she was looking at us both.

Kate stayed in charge of the conversation. "Well, since you're looking, how does your dad look? Does he look sad, unhappy or what?"

Megan looked at me and said, "He looks more relaxed and happier that I've seen him look in a long time."

"I think that means waking up with me here beside him agrees with him, but maybe we should ask him." She turned her face to me and said, "Would you like me to go?"

I answered by pulling her closer. Then I finally spoke. "Megan, I'm sorry if this shocks you. It was and is a good thing for me. Can you be Ok with it?"

She nodded.

"Megan, are you wet and cold?" Kate asked.

"Mostly cold. I did get caught in the rain but that mostly dried. I'll go change."

"Don't go." Kate said. She threw back the covers and got out of bed. Megan looked at her and again her eyes got big. Kate grabbed a bath sheet and brought it to Megan. She started peeling Megan's wet cold dress off and drying her as she did. Megan protested.

"I've never been naked in front of my dad and I don't know you."

"Your dad knows you are a woman. He's seen a naked woman before today. I've seen naked women too. Please relax."

Megan took a deep breath and looked anywhere but at me. I wanted to look away but couldn't. Kate got her stripped and scrubbed dry very quickly and led her over to the bed. She guided her into the middle and climbed in after her. Megan attempted to lie there without touching me, on her back with her arms at her sides. Kate snuggled against her and wrapped her arms around her, after she covered Megan and herself with the covers.

"Relax, Megan. We aren't going to hurt you. We will help you get warm. I read that the Eskimos always sleep together and always nude so they can stay warm."

After a few minutes Megan did relax. She told us about her night. She told us about her date and the disaster it turned into. Julio was late picking her up and when they got to the dance he made a lame excuse about leaving his money at home, so Megan paid their way in. They danced together for a little while and then he said he was going to the bathroom. Half an hour later, he still hadn't come back. Megan went to the parking lot and his car was gone. She called home for a ride but remembered that I was going out to Max's for dinner so she figured she'd find a way home. One of her friends at the dance called their parents and those parents picked them up and took them to their house. They offered the kids some grass and Megan said "No." So they recommended that "Miss Goody-Two-Shoes" take her uppity ass somewhere else. As she walked home the storm caught her. She hung out in a doorway for hours hoping it would quit raining and even fell asleep in that doorway for a while.

12