Meeting his Demands Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed wife must submit to more than she knows.
3.8k words
4.36
83k
13
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning I read another email informing me that I would have a visitor, this one at 1:00AM. "He" sent instructions and said things would be much different because I'd have to fuck the guy. Just three nights ago I'd serviced His friend Billy with a sloppy blowjob while he sat in my driveway. I had to send my stalker photos to show that I'm completing his tasks.

He wanted to see my smiling face before my dirty deed, then several of myself giving head, and one with jism plastered on my lips. I had been sure to erase the photos from my phone after uploading them. Tonight, I would be uploading action shots of actual sex, not something I was eager for Ray to know about.

It was exciting to be wanted so badly that a man would go to these lengths, but I love my husband and hated sneaking around like this. He would probably try to find the guy and fight him, possibly causing Him to share the photos as promised.

No, Ray mustn't know about this. I wasn't looking for sex on the side, I told myself; my hand was forced. Still, it was like nothing I'd ever done to meet an anonymous guy for a blow & go. I felt slutty for enjoying any part of it, but also a little proud of my bravery.

After he'd left, the drying cum on my face was such a turn on that I would taste it while playing with a toy. I smile, picturing how I had lost track of time diddling myself. Ray got home and I jumped into the shower to scrub Billy's dried cum, something I should have done immediately. It had been total bliss to lie on my California king, fingertips gently making circles on my clit remembering how my face got messy.

These visits were the latest demands of a mystery man. He had threatened to publicly share photos showing my face that were taken during my first and only orgy. We had sent naughty pics to other couples hoping to meet for a swap. This asshole must have gotten them that way and recognized me.

At first, the emails demanded to see me in lingerie or using a dildo, and few wishing to see my painted toenails. I had to forward these images every night to stop the threats, but the demands were becoming more extreme.

If I considered denying them, I just had to imagine the shame I'd feel looking neighbors in the eye. My perfect soccer Mom life would be over if my town knew!

Earlier today, I wrote to ask about just giving another blowjob instead of having to fuck this guy. I explained how Ray and I were not using birth control and for Him to please consider my family.

The cold response was a reminder that I could best serve my family by helping to keep my lifestyle private. I reminded him that if I wind up murdered, the police will check my computer and find out who he is using fancy forensic gadgets, and he reminded me that him and his friends are just horny, not violent.

I couldn't get out of fucking this guy, but as I finish a tall glass of red wine, the knot in my stomach goes away. To keep these pictures from being shared, I am willing to do almost anything, and that scares me a little.

Is it because we are swingers that I find it easier than a normal, vanilla wife, to jump into bed with some guy I don't know? Oh my God, this is so horrible, I think to myself. I'm not even jumping into bed; I'm climbing into his backseat so he can fuck me like a whore.

The reality of situation comes flooding in and I'm frozen in front of the bathroom mirror with mascara starting to streak my pale face.

My phone made that familiar sound; I had a new message and it was time. Billy's visit now seems like a warm up to this. Where before I got away with only sucking a cock, the guy pulling into my driveway tonight was going to fuck me.

While my husband puts in some overtime, I'm going to be entertaining someone's sick needs. I only know he is a friend of the guy tormenting me, or he is the guy.

Like before, I was told to say certain things and have him use the camera on my phone to keep a photo journal. When he leaves, I will upload them to the man referring to himself as Peter Pole.

My instructions were clear: a gentleman by the name of "Tim" would arrive shortly. Billy was white, a country guy in his twenties, but Tim was going to be black and about forty. I was to join him in the backseat of his car and bring 3 items with me: my largest dildo, my smallest vibrator, and condoms.

Tim could fuck me and I was told I had to suck his cock as many times as he wanted to keep fucking me until he had his fill...or until the condoms run out, I thought. I'm not on the pill because of how it makes me feel and there's no way I'm risking that.

I've been with my share of men and can probably get him off with my mouth before he fucks me, maybe saving myself from the sex part. I can guess that knowing I'm his for the night though, he won't be in a hurry to leave. Ray was working an overnight shift and I had a feeling this was going to be a long night for us both.

It's 1:02 AM and I see headlights in my driveway. I grab my jacket and almost trip walking to where a newer SUV is parked. A handsome black gentleman with some gray showing smiles and welcomes me inside.

Thankfully the inside of his car is warm from the heater and I see that his adjustable seats left him room to spread out a large blanket. He kisses me and his full lips almost smother me. He is very excited and soon I'm being pawed at and feel his tongue whipping the inside of my mouth.

When I push him back to get some air, he motions for me to join him in the backseat. Soon we both have shoes kicked off and are grinding with the contents of my bag laid out beside us. It's nothing to say he is larger than my 5 foot 2, petite frame, but I liked that he was in good shape and we kiss while I rubbed the growing tent in his pants.

I have prominent nipples on my perky B cup tits that I'm glad don't flop around and are a good fit for my small body. Tim inhales one of my tits, latching onto me and suckling hard, making me wonder why I had worried so much.

I was told what to say to let him know we had begun. Looking downward and blushing I said, "If you lick my pussy then as thanks I will suck your big black cock so you can fuck me all night. I will do whatever your friend says, I love being His little whore."

Tim smiled big and told me to take off my jeans. I was instructed to have easy access so I didn't wear panties. He brushed a hair from my cheek then gripped my throat with a firm hand, forcing my cunt to squeeze in response.

"This time look me in the eye and say it", he insisted with such intensity that I was frightened.

This time I spoke in truth, the honesty never being lost on us both. I was thankful he had not let my shyness go unchecked. As he positioned himself between my legs, I closed my eyes and considered thanking the man blackmailing me.

Tim kissed my freshly shaven thighs, then pushed my legs far up into the air so my feet touched the roof. He told me toes & ass were his thing, then he dove in. He licked my rim a few times then plunged his tongue deep into my ass. My pussy instantly got wet.

The more he tongue fucked my ass, the more my pussy begged for attention. He loved my tight ass and said he couldn't wait to stick his cock deep inside me.

He might have needed some practice at making out, but he licked my pussy and asshole like an expert, darting his tongue into a different hole and flicking my taint. I found myself using the script but meaning every word, "Please put your big cock inside me and make me your whore!"

Tim said no. I had to deep throat his cock first, so he climbed on top of me. He straddled my face, reached behind my head to grab a fistful of hair, then fucked my mouth hard.

His dirty talk started softly, then Tim's words were more bold, more degrading but also very arousing. "Look at you, you dirty slut. You like that big cock in your mouth? If you do, squeeze that pussy.", to which I would clamp down on his two soaked fingers swirling inside my pussy.

My eyes watered as Tim treated my face like a pussy. I gagged repeatedly, my neck and chest drenched in my own spit. I couldn't help it, so I knocked his hand away so I could finger my pussy and slap my clit.

My lips stretched in order to wrap around his wide head. The length was above average but not as long as Ray's. It was the extreme width that excited me now, my pussy tingling as I pictured my curled toes pressed into the soft roof of this interior.

Tim paused a few times and took photos, even getting me to smile in some. The emails had been clear that He wanted proof I was being a little whore.

I begged to be fucked. I wanted that wide cock to stretch my pussy. I needed it. Tim smiled as he picked up my blue toy.

"Okay, you want me to use that?", I asked. Nodding, he puts down my phone and pulls out his own, directing me to read a message from our mutual "friend": WARM HER UP WITH THE DILDO THEN FUCK HER ASS. ONLY HER ASS

"Hell no! That dildo is way to big for my ass and there's no way you're going to fit. I'm sorry bu-", then he shot a hand out and quickly covered my mouth, leaving me wide eyed and frozen stiff. His other hand went to my asshole right away, one finger trying to find its way in so I squirmed.

I enjoyed anal with Ray but it was not something I did every day, and definitely not without lube and a toy. Tim's strength and my weakened resistance was too much for me, so I stopped moving away from him and allowed his fingers in.

His extended rimming had left my ass wet and very receptive to the massage and poke technique he now skillfully employed.

In spite of my protests I was flipped over on all fours and my ass pulled into the air. He stretched my ass and slowly push my toy inside. With the head of my blue jelly dong being firmly gripped, he allowed me time to breath and relax so the burning could subside.

With the dildo inside, he licked my rim again, something I never would tell him felt amazing because it would only encourage him to fuck my ass.

"Mmm, please put a real cock in my pussy. I don't want my ass fucked baby", I said with a nervous smile, my head turned around to judge his response. Seeing him enjoying a raunchy view of me on all fours with a blue cock halfway up my ass, I could tell what he wanted.

"No, I think I'll fuck your ass, whore."

"I told you that-", I began but was silenced as a hand came down hard on my exposed cheek with a slap.

"Shut up, bitch! You like cock in every hole; isn't that what you put on your adult profile when you meet guys to fuck?" The truth of that was undeniable since these guys knew all about me, but I couldn't answer him.

He slapped the other cheek, just as hard but this time I was ready and moaned a little. "Well? Don't you say that? Doesn't seem a slut like you needs to tease a guy."

"Yes, but it's not a tease, I just don't do that often", and with that he tapped on the glass of the car's backseat window. I looked up and almost screamed from the shock of seeing a smiling face pressed close to the glass.

It was Billy, from a few nights ago, and he had been watching the show from outside. It would have been comical to see the dildo pop out of my ass if I hadn't been so scared that I caused it as I jumped.

The next few minutes felt like they happened in slow motion. Tim throws himself on top of me, pinning me to the seat under his weight, and the door opens allowing another set of hands to work against me. Billy leans inside and takes hold of my wrists, pulling them above my head as I'm twisted by them both and Tim grabs my legs.

Now I'm stretched out on the seat with Billy's hand over my mouth while he keeps my hands restrained. Tears are flowing as I scream through his hand, but my attackers only exchange smiles.

I'm wearing only my thin top now, wrestling with these strong men. I try kicking and bucking to free my legs, but Tim slaps my thighs until I stop. My legs burn from the slaps and I listen closely as he begins speaking. I can't help the a little squirming and sobbing, as I begin to feel how trapped they have me.

"You brought these things for a reason, and now you know. The big dildo is for stretching your ass so we fit without trouble and the vibrator is to make you go nuts once I get balls deep! The condoms...they were to make you think your pussy was getting fucked."

He chuckled as he reaches for the 8" blue jelly dong. Slowly, he pushes the thick cock into my tight little butt hole. I wanted to scream and beg for him to stop. This wasn't what I was used to.

"Don't act like you don't like it. You also put on your profile you had a rape fantasy. Was that bullshit too?" As he finshed speaking, I felt the head poke my rear entrance.

He pushed slowly and my lubricated ass accepted its width, the pleasure pain of the stretch makes me scream. Were a hand not over my mouth, I'd have screamed to the tree tops. Unfortunately, our house was a few miles outside of town and the trees would have been the only ones to hear me cry for help.

When over half of the dildo had been swallowed by the asshole, Tim stopped pushing and grabbed a shirt he had on the seat next to him.

"It's clean", was a confusing statement until he ripped it and quickly made a gag, securing a long strip with a knot. The remainer of the torn t-shirt was tied around my wrists, allowing Billy to relax his grip.

While I welcomed the break from Billy's strong hands, I dreaded what they planned for me. They tied my bound wrists to the handle of the door Billy had been leaning in, then he closed it and walked around.

It was obvious that I had no way out. My hands are tied to this guy's door handle and I'm laying on a beach blanket. I can move my legs, but I wouldn't dare try to kick one of them.

As I lie on my back in this unfamiliar SUV, I look down. My light pink top only seemed to spotlight the hardness of my nipples. I can't see Billy but Tim is stroking his cock and looks ready to pounce on me.

He takes his pants off and as he climbs onto the seat between my legs, Billy leans into the open door behind him, video camera in hand with a red light blinking. The blue dildo is is deep in my rectum as Tim kneels between my trembling thighs, the thick head of his dark cock inches away from the opening to my pussy.

He squeezes the veiny dick and I see a drop of precum appear at the tip, which he wipes on my clit. I'm unable to say no, so I shake my head quickly back and forth in protest. He sees my reaction and pulls away, making me think for the moment that he understands. Tim wraps his large hand around my throat and squeezes.

He leaned to where he is an inch away from my face, then says, "You are a fucking whore and you are going to be fucked like one!" That's when he quickly pulled the dildo from my ass in one stroke, which actually hurt more than when it was being inserted.

The pressure on the sides of my neck from his hand now feels ten times stronger and I know he is squeezing from the raised veins on his brow. I can't help it; being choked during sex has always turned me on and I let out a low moan.

Tim pushes the wide head of his cock into my tender anus and it's clear to me that these guys are going to get anything they want from me. I feel lightheaded from the lack of bloodflow he is causing but I can feel my ass being filled again.

It was a sickening emptiness when he pulled out the dildo, but now my ass felt warm. He is slowly feeding inch after deliciously painful inch of dark meat into my butt. Through teary eyes I can see his hips bucking against me harder and harder but my eyes are getting so heavy. He is grunting with every stroke and I feel his slickness being accepted.

His cock hits all the way in my stomach. Kinky chest hairs tickle me as his sweat drips over us both. While he pounds my helpless frame with such intensity that I'm lifted off my seat, the heat of my orgasm burns in my cunt. The sources of pleasure are too much for me.

His rythmic thrusts into my ass while squeezing my throat is too much to contain and my body is racked with crippling pleasure. Through the makeshift gag, I scream , a final release before darkness creeps in.

The scene blurs for me and Tim's almost animalistic sounds become distorted. The pulsing warmth spreading through my bowels told me that Tim was cumming.

~ ~ ~

I couldn't sense the passing of time, but my wrists were sore from the bonds and now it was Billy between my legs, humping and panting. He had taken Tim's place, fucking my ass for all he was worth.

Billy didn't hurt me like Tim but I would never had allowed either of them to fuck my ass, and here they were taking turns on my butt. I had a chance to think now that the fear had passed.

These guys weren't murderers; they were rapists who couldn't get enough of my body. Just then I realized that the pain was completely gone, Billy turns to Tim and says, "Dude you fucked her ass too good, she's all loose now!" I was offended and made the most evil eyes I could at him.

Tim handed him the small white vibrator from the seat and it went right to my clit. With a flick, Billy has my body involuntarily latched onto his cock and I cannot help but squeal and thrash around.

Now a second rapist had forced an orgasm from me, his cock buried in my bottom and pleasure shooting through my clit. He soon joined me in orgasm, his cock jumping inside my ass as cum spilled out my crack around his burning member.

Billy readied himself for a dismount, but leaned in and kissed my cheek before climbing off me. His softening dick was like a cork for my ass. My abused butt spilled out the mixture of cum from my two attackers. The camera flashed again, capturing my drooling asshole, gaping as it drained.

"Don't scream bitch, and I'll take the gag off", one of them said and I nodded. Tim pushed Billy aside, demanding one last "ride in her ass". After being stretched like I had, there was little reason to fear Tim's size, so I didn't fight him when he rolled into a doggystyle position and untied my wrists.

Tim was thicker than any man I had allowed to fuck my ass. I found myself getting wetter and enjoying the force of Tim's cock inside me. Soon I was pushing backwards onto his cock, trying to coaxe him deeper. Tim couldn't go as deep as some, but he definitely stretched me wide to fit his cock. "You love being a dirty little slut, don't you, Susan?," Tim whispered in my ear. I couldn't lie.

"Yes!," I called out. "I love being a dirty slut!" Tim slapped my ass, alternating cheeks, as he fucked me harder. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head back for leverage and dug deep into my butt.

I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't cum soon. I grabbed my white vibrator. The instant I touched my clit with it, I felt another surge of electricity go through me. My ass pulsated around Tim's cock as I came. "Fu-fu-fuck! I'm coming!", I managed to get the words out before collapsing onto the slimy blanket.

Tim groaned as I felt his erection throb inside me. He shoved me forward, allowing more spunk to drip from my well used ass. I moved under his cock quickly, just in time to feel the heat of hot cum hit my face.

His juices were gratifying on my tongue. I wiped some off my cheek and rubbed it on my pussy lips, circling my clit as she grew bigger and thicker, something cum does to my body. I began to shake, my eyes closed tight. I could see Him in my mind, standing there, watching me get myself off again.

Tim smiled as we kept eye contact. His eyes were so powerful to me, I couldn't look away as my body was overcome with pleasure. As I dressed, I remembered to thank Tim for fucking my ass and sharing his cum with me. He gave me a hug and helped me calm down.

His head out the car window, Tim smiled and said, "Call anytime slut!", then drove away with Billy. I climbed into bed, my white vibrator close at hand, envisioning the man behind this arrangement seeing my photos. Would He touch himself? What would He want to do to me?