Meeting Holly

Story Info
Older man meets young woman.
3k words
4.45
74.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

I've always wondered why older guys gravitate toward younger women, whenever they have the chance. Until I met Holly, I didn't realize that I, and the women that I've been with for the past 25 years, have changed, a lot.

When you're 18, and you're dating other 18 year olds, you never really realize that bodies change as they age. Heck, the woman that you date and eventually marry, then spend the next few decades with is aging at the same pace that you are. The changes are subtle, but they occur. Skin and muscles that were firm and hard at 18, become soft and pliable at 45. But that's reality to you, and you don't notice the changes because they occur so slowly. That is, until you have the chance to sample the wonders of an early 20's woman, and your life changes forever.

Holly and I met through the Literotica board and our charged emails eventually led to a very taboo meeting in the flesh. I travel a lot, and spend between 1 and 3 weeks on the road every month. Trips are long and I don't tend to meet people that easily. My travel has caused a divorce and for the last several years, I've avoided another committed relationship because I didn't want to fall into the same patterns with a new partner that doomed the relationship with my ex. I tended to date in my own age group, because that's where I was comfortable, that is...when I've taken the time to date.

I sometimes lurk on the message boards at Literotica and have met some really interesting people, in a virtual sense. Until recently, I've never had the guts to meet anyone, but that changed when someone else had the guts to reach out to me.

One day, while pontificating on a message concerning "Older Men and Younger Women", I connected with Holly, who had recently graduated from a university in the Midwest. She wanted to explore relationships with older men to see if they were more patient and adept at relationships than younger guys. After several weeks of emails, Holly indicated that she wanted to meet me, which scared the heck out of me. Against my better judgment, I scheduled a week-long trip to her city and we made a date.

We met at a bar called Rocky's, on the northwest side of her city. After calling my cell when she entered the bar, I directed her toward my table. Then, I watched and waited as flocks of butterflies circled my stomach.. Sure enough, a beautiful young woman walked up to my table. I almost couldn't speak as I stood, greeted her, and asked her to have a seat.

The bar wasn't very dark, but there wasn't enough light to determine whether her eyes were brown or blue, but they were dark. They matched her hair, which was dark, of medium length, and fell straight to her shoulders. Then I noticed her neck and shoulders. She was wearing a blue v-neck sweater that accented her collarbones, which were lovely. Thin and pretty, she reminded me of my own daughter, who was only a year younger. I'm sure I blushed at the thought that this beautiful young woman was young enough to be my daughter, and that we were meeting on neutral ground trying to decide whether to fuck, or not.

"Holly, your picture doesn't do you justice." This was a feeble attempt to create conversation with this beauty, whom I never would have had the guts to approach, had I seen her alone in this bar.

"Thank you", she replied; "you are exactly as I pictured you to be."

A few drinks later, we were busy learning all about our life history. I had lived in her town, moving away when she was 7, and there were many aspects of the place that we could discuss. When it came to me, I hesitated talking about my daughter, who is the light of my life, because I thought that Holly would find me to be some kind of a pervert, looking for younger women, just like my daughter. But, we somehow got past that point and decided. As our conversation died, we decided to head toward my hotel and take a summer evening walk along the river for further inspiration.

I didn't want to pressure this woman, but I did grab her hand as we strolled along the river. As the sun set over the trees, we stopped and held each other. The setting sun set her beautiful brown eyes on fire and we kissed for the first time.

"I want to be with you, tonight" she whispered as the butterflies came awake for a few more laps of my stomach.

"I would like that, a lot." I replied. We began to stroll toward the hotel, which was several blocks up the river. Along the way, my arm found it's way around her and I held her close. I couldn't believe how hard and soft she was at the same time. At the time, I couldn't remember women being built like this when I was younger, but is was just my memory failing, again.

We entered my room, #1108, and she disappeared into the restroom. The room was actually a suite and had a living area separate from the bedroom, which took some of the pressure off of the situation. I stood near the picture window, which faced west and caught the remaining light from the setting sun.

Holly reentered the room and took a very confident walk toward me. God was she beautiful! Very thin and tall, I figured she stood about 5'11" in her heels. Her eyes sparkled in the twilight as we embraced. Just when I didn't know what to do, I remembered that she wanted an older guy to take control of her, so before she made her way to the window, I said "Stop where you are."

She stopped and gave me a puzzled look.

"Holly, do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you know that I won't hurt you?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good. I want you to turn your back to me and take off your sweater."

With this, she smiled and turned. She slowly reached down and pulled the sweater over her head and threw it on the chair in the corner of the room.

"Now, unhook that bra. I came to see your body, not your underwear."

She giggled and unsnapped the bra, depositing it on the same chair as the sweater.

"Very good, now unbutton your jeans and pull the zipper half way down. Then turn around, I want to see you."

The jeans were unsnapped, I heard a zipper pulling for a second, then stopping, then she turned toward me and looked directly into my eyes. "Do you like what you see?" She taunted.

I did. She was very tan, except for her tits, which were white as snow against her brown skin. It reminded me of my college days, playing with a few girls after spring break. Her tits were proportional to her overall body size. She was thin, some ribs showing, narrow waist with wider hips, and a flat stomach. This was a goddess to a 46 year old guy. To cap it off, she exuded pure sexuality with her jeans unsnapped the way that they were. My cock, which had been hiding until now, began to tingle in appreciation.

I walked over to Holly, knelt down and unzipped her jeans, then tugged them over her hips and down her legs. She backed up, kicked her shoes off, then stepped out of her jeans, leaving them in a heap on the floor. I stood and embraced her tightly.

"You are a beautiful young woman, any guy would be honored to be with you." She rubbed my back and kissed me, scraping her nipples against my shirt. Although I was still fully clothed, I could feel her body heat, and my hands wandered down her back, slipping into the top of her baby blue panties. This girl looked good in blue, and she knew it!

I turned her and we walked toward the bedroom and I softly pushed her down, face first, on the bed. Then, after pulling her arms above her head, I began to rub and massage her neck, back, and shoulders. She shuddered as I added my lips and tongue to the body rub as I tasted the skin on the back of her neck, then down her spine to the middle of her back. She felt hard, tasted sweet, and smelled of a soft cologne that I was sure I had smelled in a department store. For a young woman, she knew exactly how to trap a man with her texture and bouquet. I was trapped.

When she was fully relaxed, I pushed her over on her back and straddled her narrow hips. Her eyes opened and focused on me as I dropped my lips to hers. Our tongues embraced and I started to travel the path to pleasure that I had learned over the years. After kissing her beautiful eyes, nose, and chin, my lips embraced her neck and my tongue explored the length of her sexy, fragile collarbones. Her furnace was on and her body heat was burning through my clothes. I decided to remove my shirt and lay with my chest on hers, feeling the tips of her nipples digging into mine.

I kissed down to those nipples and took them into my mouth, one at a time, sucking and raking my teeth up and down, in much the same fashion that she would eventually suck my cock, which was rigid in my jeans by now. I am a breast man and I hope that the women that I've been with appreciate it. I make love to breasts whenever I get the chance and this was no exception. By the time I was finished with Holly's, her entire body was goose bumps and her hips were turning circles against my jeans.

I slowly licked my way down her flat stomach, taking care to lightly brush her sides with my fingers, until I could feel her stomach muscles contract. Then, I was confronted by her blue panties. I stood up, hooked my thumbs into the waist band and pulled them down and off of one leg, letting them hang on her other ankle. I didn't care, they were out of my way!

Wow! As long as I live, I will never underestimate the first viewing of a pussy. They're all different, and beautiful Holly had hers trimmed short and for the first time in years, I appreciated the tightness of the skin of a young woman's inner thighs and pubic bone. My hands stroked her mound and outer lips as my mouth kissed it's way slowly up her inner thighs toward the prize. And she was wet. The hair surrounding her lips was soaked and her musk drew me inward, I had to taste her.

My first contact was with my tongue. She tasted like butter as I licked up her lips from her ass to her clit. I dipped my tongue between her lips and felt as if I was stepping into a hot tub. She was hot, she was wet, she was groaning and she was writhing her hips all over the king sized bed. I was in heaven. I took a finger and entered her hot hole and then concentrated on pleasing her clit. She started bucking against me as soon as my finger found the ridge along the inner side of her pubic bone and I rubbed up and down against it while I licked and sucked her little clit. In no time, her thighs closed tightly against my ears and she climaxed. Mission # 1 was accomplished and I still had my jeans on!

I climbed up next to her and held her tightly as she came down from her high. She initiated the kiss, and she cleaned her juice from my lips seeming to like her flavor.

After a few minutes of cuddling, I stood up and removed my jeans and underwear, standing naked in front of her with my now semi-hard cock pointing at her tits.

"Sit on the end of the bed, I want you to suck my cock."

Without a word, she sat up and put her hot hands on my hips. Then, without hands, she leaned in and kissed my cock and licked the deposit of pre-cum that had leaked out while pleasuring her. This seemed to put a charge into her and she moved one hand to my cock, one to my balls, and engulfed my cock into her warm, inviting mouth. I could tell that this was not the first cock that she had sucked, but like most young women, she proceeded at a fast, almost mechanical pace. I guess the young guys just want a quick release, but I'm not a young guy. I made a mental note to train her in the art of a slow, passionate, blowjob.

As soon as I was rigid, which didn't take very long, I reluctantly pulled back and let her release my cock. Then, I pushed her on her back. "You are a bad girl, and I'm going to reward you."

"Please fuck me, I'm bad," she replied.

I laid above her and let my cock press against her cunt, which immediately opened and sucked me in. Oh...the young ones form themselves around the cock. She was tight, but not too tight, just tight enough that if I were in a hurry, I could have cum within about a minute. She was hot! Establishing a very slow pace, I looked into her eyes and kissed her. I let her know how good she felt, then slowly licked my way back down to her collarbones and nipples. This didn't take long and she quickly had a teeth clenching orgasm, her young pussy tugging and sucking at my cock.

Now that she had cum, I pulled out and laid on my back.

"Please ride me. I want to look up at you and enjoy your body."

She straddled my hips and lined my cock with her hole, then sat back until I was deeply embedded in heaven. As I raised my hands to her tits, she looked into my eyes, smiled like a slut, and began to ride up and down my shaft. I continued to rub her body and reacted to her thrusts, but my mind had to click over to another channel. I did not want to cum. It was still her turn.

After fucking me slowly for a few minutes, I could tell that Holly had turned her mind back toward her own pleasure. She changed her angle of attack to produce more clit friction and she began to fuck me hard. I responded by raising my hips and banging against her ass every time she thrust back down toward me. Then without warning, she pulled me into her as far as she could and held me tightly inside as she shook through another orgasm. Now she was mine!

As she came down, I told her to get off and get up on her hands and knees, which she did, although not with the same enthusiasm that she had accomplished her other tasks.

When she was settled, she began to wiggle her ass at me.

"You've been very bad, tonight."

"I thought that's what you wanted," she replied.

"It's what I expected, but now you have to pay the price."

I slapped her right ass cheek and watched as she pulled her ass muscles tight. Then, I followed with more slaps on her left side. I didn't hit her hard, just hard enough to sting a little bit and make the unmistakable sound of a spanking. After 10 or 12 smacks, her ass began to turn a shade of red and she lowered her hips to the bed. She was enjoying this more than I had anticipated.

"We've made love, now do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes".

"Then tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me."

"What do you want me to fuck?" Smack, another blow landed on her right cheek.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What part of you?" Smack, on the left cheek. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"No."

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth?" I sunk a finger into her hot little pussy from behind and felt her squirm around me. I knew what she wanted, but this was part of the game.

"I want you to fuck my cunt, hard."

"This cunt?" I now had two fingers inside and another rubbing against her clit.

"Yes...t-t-t-that cunt! Come on, fuck me!" She was almost yelling, now.

I grabbed two of the pillows from the bed and had her get on all fours, then placed the pillows under her stomach for comfort. "If you want to be fucked, then I'll fuck your cunt."

With this, I entered her from behind and thrust as deeply as I could. She grunted and bumped her ass against me. Then, I started thrusting like a 18 year old, long and hard, listening to the obscene sound of my stomach beating against her ass, then pulling apart, sticky and sweaty, a sound that comes only from fucking. I banged her hard until we both broke sweat, profusely, and just about the time that I couldn't hold back anymore, I watched her back muscles tighten and her entire body became rigid with pleasure. I unloaded and dropped on top of her, our bodies sliding against one another from the sweat.

After a couple of minutes, I rolled off, ran to the bathroom and warmed two wash cloths, then returned with dripping cloths and dry, fluffy towels to clean her beautiful body.

We were both exhausted and got under the sheet. I spooned her from behind (go ahead and laugh, young guys), and she fell asleep in my arms.

We awoke shortly after sunrise and held each other for a few minutes before starting the process, again. But, that's another story for another night.

Good night, children.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers