Meeting Ian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just finished classes but am about to go back. Weird system, I know." I wracked my brain for something else to say. "Oh, joined a fraternity this year: Lambda Pi."

"Woah. Didn't expect you to be the frat type."

I don't know why I said it but the words came out, "Hanging out with a bunch of dudes. Always my type."

Rhodes' cheeks suffused with color. I castigated myself in my mind. Rhodes and I hadn't talked about what had happened much after the incident. Being literally caught in the act hadn't been Rhodes' preferred way of coming out. Nor mine of course but I hadn't denied it. Rhodes had leveraged his power as "dude getting dick sucked" to be the non-gay one in the situation. No one really believed it but it didn't matter. We had been so close to graduation.

"Yeah. I guess." I had my answer, Rhodes still wasn't out. Not that it mattered, he could continue being whoever he was pretending to be.

I nodded, "Well, it was great to see you Rhodes. I need to get back..."

"Wait," he spoke, "do you maybe want to come over sometime while you're here. Reminisce?"

What a fucking line. "I'm actually just about to leave. Sorry man." It wasn't true. I was done being the second string. No matter how attractive I found Rhodes or Ian... I wasn't going to be fucking around with people who liked to fuck around.

I gathered my laptop and drink, waving a goodbye to Rhodes. I wished him luck on his soccer and in my head with coming out at some point.

As I walked to my car, I looked at my phone. I didn't really have anyone to tell about Rhodes. My pledge brothers would have listened but been uncomfortable. Drew and Emily were out though I knew they would probably listen. It was just that if I told Emily she would tell Drew who might tell any random passerby, including Ian.

Sean was an option but he was busy with exams and our relationship wasn't about talking.

With a deep breath I started my car, driving myself home. I knew that when I got back to Boston I was going to have to make some changes in the four months before I moved to Germany. Starting with moving to 48, which I was pretty sure most of the denizens were unaware I was moving in. Second find some people to hang with outside the fraternity. It's good to have goals.

12
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
Woody319Woody319over 3 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to the next chapter man!

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93almost 6 years ago
Oh darn...

I’m embarrassed that I didn’t check to see when the story was published, haha!

Back in 2016! You must have a completely different life now from the one in that last post. Damn. Let’s just all pretend I sent that 2 years ago.

Hope you’ve had an exciting 2 years since!!!

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93almost 6 years ago
So relatable

So much about your life is relatable. I’ve to keep reminding myself as I read that this is actually your life and not one of your (ah-mazing!) stories.

Makes me wish I’d continued my studies - maybe I will (when I also get over my anxiety of taking tests).

And that bit about no longer being second string - you’re absolutely right. You sound like a fantastic person, and settling for less wouldn’t do you justice. If “Ian” continues with his “In” ways, it would suck, but it would also mean you’d be more open to all the wonderfully gay/bi men out there, who’d be more than willing to appreciate you for who you are. But for the sake of plot-continuity (I can almost picture Life personified, giving me a loud snort at that) I hope you and Ian get together. So hot, you two!

You’re awesome. Can’t wait for the next installment of your life.

PS - loved it when you and Sean got dirty on the dance floor - phew!! *fans the heat from my cheeks*

Enjoy Germany!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soooo..

What’s going on?! Congrats on the Germany deal! I love it there, would love to move one day! I think that Ian isn’t the right guy for you! And I hope you find the right guy!

Any plans to continue where you left off? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Come on, we re still w8ting.... When is the next chapter

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Meeting Ian Series Info

Similar Stories

Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 01 Jake and Owen meet under strained circumstances.in Gay Male
Please Wait for Me Two troubled men find each other at an airport gate.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Not His Type All the ways to a happy ending.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
More Stories