Meeting in Dressing Room

Story Info
Sue helps him make sure clothing fits well.
1.5k words
4.1
116.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgag12
mgag12
1 Followers

Finally I find that I can go shopping for clothing for school, without Mom tagging along. Smiling knowing that since I will be starting college next week, that is the way it should be. Making sure money is secure in my pocket I look for what I will feel comfortable in. Not finding what I really want. Looking at the racks, I hear can I help you. Turning I see a pair of breasts that take my breath away. She is not quite 5 ft tall and has a smile as she sees me looking at those breasts.

I can finally get out yes I am looking for something that will fit me. I then ask Sue do you think you can help me. Feeling proud that I can get her name out of my mouth, seeing the name tag on her chest. Sue tells me not a problem, that she can fit anyone. I stand there while she takes a tape measure and gets my sizes. I can feel her hands around my neck, and feel those breasts pressing into me. Oh how I never want this to end. Feeling panic, as my dick starts to get hard pressing into my jeans. Sue reaches around and measures my waist. Looking up at me smiling, knowing the tent in my pants is from her.

Sue moves down on her knees and measures my inseam feeling her hands brush over my dick. I can hear the breath speed up as she brushes over it. I can feel my dick throbbing. Sue stands up and tells me I think I have just what you need. Walking over bending down going through pants on the lower rack. It is the first time I get to look at her, seeing her ass, so tight and firm. As she bends over, can see her wiggling her ass and turns looking at me. Damn she catches me looking at her ass.

Sue come back with some pants telling me to try on, just to see how I like them. Sue talks while I try on the pants telling me that she hopes I like them that sometimes it is hard pleasing a young man in what clothing he is getting. Sue tells me today is her birthday, and just turned 50. I come out of dressing room, and Sue reminds me of mom, checking to see if pants fit right, I can still see the smile in her eyes. Checking the fit, she tells me try on these. As I am putting them on I can hear other employees leaving, Sue telling them goodbye. I stick my head out and ask should I come back in the morning. Sue said don't worry about it, I just need to lock up. I owe the store. I can hear Sue locking up the store, and calling security telling them she will be working late, so don't worry about alarm not being on.

Sue comes back and I can hear her asking, Well everything is ready. You seem to know my name, tell me what is yours, I tell her Mark. As I come out she tells me that these pants fit but something is wrong, she just hasn't put her finger on it. Sue smiles and tells me Mark come back into the back I have a new shipment, and we can see what is back there. I follow Sue to the back watching her ass, she suddenly stop and bends over picking up paper on the floor. I stumble into her feeling my dick pressing on her ass. I reach out telling her how sorry I am. Sue turns and smiles telling me it is ok, that I must have had some young girl on my mind.

Face red, looking down, I tell her no, just thinking of you. Sue cups my chin, lifting it and smiles telling me that is nice. Taking me back into her office, Sue tells me I think I know the reason for your pants not fitting right, sit down. Sue comes back smiling telling me would you try something for me. I look at her and stuttered...anything. Sue tells me to pick out the pair of pants I like the best.

Telling me to take my pants off. Well, ok not wanting her to see my hard dick. Asking where is the dressing room, Sue said out front, I am old enough to be your mother, and have seen it all. Red faced I take off my pants, letting them fall to the floor. Sue opens a package, and hands me a pair of ladies thong panties. Sue said try those on. I start to put the on, laughing Sue said no silly take your underwear off. I tell her don't know if I can or not. Sue walks to me...and looks into my eyes and says Mark do you want me to help you.

All I can do is nod. Feeling Sues hands on the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling them down. Hearing her, gasp when my dick springs out. Sue reaches out and strokes my dick smiling telling me well maybe I havent see everything. Taking the tape measure and saying my Mark 11 inches, impressive, feeling Sues tounge licking the head. Sue smiles and asks me Mark are you a virgin. All I can do is nod yes. Sue smiles and says to me, I think I can cure that, feeling her mouth moving over my dick, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh have never feel anything like that. Feeling Sues mouth moving over my shaft..sucking. Can feel it all the way to my toes. Can not help it, I hold Sues head and fuck her face. Moaning, feeling Sue moving faster, cupping my ball. Feeling my hot cum shooting in her mouth hearing her drinking it all.

Sue stands up, telling me to put on the panties. I do, feeling her hands moving over the silky material. Moving my hands to Sues breasts, she smiles and asks so do you like them. Yes I whisper. Watching her unhook the back of her dress letting it fall. Sue has on a light blue bra, and blue thongs just like the ones I am wearing. I reach around unsnapping the bra, and watching those tits seeing the hard nipples. Sue cups them and tells me suck them Mark. Oh fuck suck them hard, lick them, bite them, they are yours. I latch on to those nipples, sucking like a hungry baby.

Hearing Sue moaning, feeling her hips moving, taking my hand and putting it on her pussy. Can feel the wetness of her pussy, feeling it soaking the panties. Sue tells me Mark suck on your fingers. I look at the juices on my fingers and suck them. Tasting her juices. Smiling fingers moving back down, getting more sucking again. Sue said, Mark now you do me. Pulling her panties off, spreading her legs. Sue can see the look on my face, smiles and tells me don't worry I will tell you what I need. Kiss my pussy and lick the slit from top to bottom, sucking on the lips. Feeling my lips and tongue doing as she said. Feeling her ass moving, taking me by the hand and laying on her desk legs spread wide open. Now Sues face is red telling me see the hard bump, spreading the lips of her pussy, Suck it.

I take my tongue and lick her pussy moving to that hard bump licking it feeling her moving. Moaning as I suck it feeling how fucking wet she is. Hot cream flowing out. I drink her down feeling her moving moaning telling me yes Mark yes. Taking my fingers and moving in her pussy feeling her moving those legs out yelling yes finger fuck my pussy. Feeling her starting to shake, pussy quivering, moaning put a finger in my ass lover. I take a finger and find that tight asshole, moving my finger in it. Hearing her cumming as it enters she screaming OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, feeling the cum shooting all over my face.

Sue is laying there moaning...body quivering..standing up I drive my dick in her and make my dream come true. Feeling her hot pussy so hot and tight in her pussy. Hearing her telling me to fuck her, feeling my balls slapping on her ass. Feeling her legs wrapping around me, breast heaving. OH Fuck...I can feel it, feeling the head of my dick swelling, shooting my load deep in her, filling her with my cum.

Sue holds me tight and tells me she has to leave, and get home to her husband. Kissing me she said dont worry baby, you need to come back in near closing time again, and we will try again to find what clothing you need. Smiling she tells me and now that you have it you will find you can go longer, I will teach you. Next week, husband is on business trip, and you can come to my house and spend the week with me. You will be my fucktoy if you want. Cupping those tits, kissing her I tell her I will not be late...

mgag12
mgag12
1 Followers