Meeting in Oz

Story Info
Two cyber friends finally meet in Australia.
925 words
3.67
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gedda98
gedda98
2 Followers

Well it finally happened; after talking with each other via the net for 12 months I decided to come down to Melbourne. Not having met in person, it was difficult finding you at the cafe, however I guessed that the lost looking soul having just got off the tram must have been you and I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. Having chatted for so long, it seemed like we already new each other.

After the initial greetings, I explained that I would take you to my hotel and then take in a show. The taxi ride flew through the suburbs and in no time we had checked into the hotel. Carrying your case for you we walked to the elevator and as the door closed we stood a little closer than two strangers should. The door opened and I followed you down the hall to your door, still amazed that this was actually happening. As you entered the room your gaze took in the whole room, a large window looking over the Yarra, a large bed, mini bar, and off to the left, the bathroom with spa.

You walked over to the window to take in the view and I went to the bar to fix you a drink. Glass in hand I walked up behind you and, standing behind wrapped my arm around you passing the glass forward. As our hands brushed together, electricity shot through us as we both knew were this was leading. Standing behind you, I boldly dropped my head and pulling aside your dark hair, kissed the back of your neck. You let your head fall back onto my shoulder as I nibbled down the side of your neck. Soon my mouth fell onto your earlobe and taking it between my teeth, I felt you shudder. My hands began to explore your body.

As you tilted your head to the side our eyes locked together and without saying a word, I could see from the glint in your eye where this was heading. My lips pressed against yours and we kissed. Your full lips pressed against mine and as my mouth covered yours, you felt my right hand cover your left breast and gently caress it through the material.

You turn around to face me and our kiss lingers, tongues exploring each other, eyes locked together. Suddenly you pull your head away from mine. "What is the matter Terri?" I ask "Should we continue?"

Your actions answer my query. Smiling you reach up behind your slender neck, untie the string holding your top in place, and startle me by dropping the material to reveal two perfectly shaped B cup breasts, each crowned with a soft pink nipple. I gasp as you reach and take my hand. Before I can kiss you further you drag me down onto the huge mattress. As I roll on to you, my mouth falls onto your breasts and I feel you harden in my mouth. My tongue circles your erect nipple as my lips gentle nibble the areola. My wet mouth covers your left breast as my hand massages your right one, gently pinching you between my thumb and long fore finger.

Lying on the large bed, naked from the waist up, our adventure continues. After kissing my way down your abdomen, I now find myself at the point of no return - to continue further will require both of us to abandon all cares and give ourselves fully to each other. My gaze runs up your body, over your pert breasts until your eyes lock onto mine. Without a word I seek permission to continue, the smile creeping over your face encourages me on. Your skin is so sensitive to my touch that as I place my large hand on your stomach your skin breaks into tiny cute goosebumps. Together in the room, there is now only three noises in our small world, your increased breathing, my heart pumping and the sound of the zipper on your jeans opening.

My hands pull the denim over your waist and down your thighs, with an arch of your back and a kick of your legs they fall to the ground. My eyes follow your small feet, over your cute ankles, up to your knees, and along your thighs, resting on the brief lace panties you wear. I am awestruck by the masterpiece in front of me. I am jolted back into consciousness when you put your hand on mine and guide it to your thigh. Using the back of my fingers I strum the softest skin I have ever felt, along your inner thigh. My head drops and kisses your left knee as I position my torso between your slightly parted legs. Nibbling upwards along your thigh, my hungry mouth soon approaches the lace barrier holding us apart.

As I position my face above the flimsy material, my senses are alight: my skin feels the heat radiating from you, my eyes are filled with your beauty, and your natural scent is intoxicating. My hands run up your thighs and over the lace to the waist band of your briefs. My index finger crawls under the material and I hook the tip of it ready to pull away the final barrier to our pleasure. "Will you give yourself to me?" my husky voice asks.

Well, will you?

Please give me some direction as to where you want to go with this. Email me and I will add the conclusion. Look out for the final Chapter.

gedda98
gedda98
2 Followers