Meeting in the Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls! My girls! I forgot all about them when I found you in the bushes. They must be cold and scared to death with that cat prowling around..."

There was an audible silence as the Mage and the cat both glanced sideways and down at the ground. The cat's paws were still covered with blood, as was his chest. He slinked over to the Mage and sat beside her, rubbing the sides of his mouth on her sueded thigh.

"I'm afraid its too late for them, Lord. I couldn't pull him back as you had interrupted a ritual hunt. My sense of self was clouded and mingled with the cat and his desire was strong, as was yours...and my own. Don't blame him, Lord. He's a beast first, my familiar second."

"Are you saying he ate my girls? My beautiful, sweet, innocent girls?"

"They were neither sweet nor innocent. And he didn't eat them. But he did hunt down and kill his prey. I'm afraid their fear was a powerful lure. Can we keep it between ourselves, Lord? Along with our union?"

He moved close to her and raised a hand to caress her cheek. She leaned in and let him pet her gently. His other hand stroked the cat's head. "Wise counsel from a wise Mage. Our secret then." He kissed her lips and nose and chin, then turned to go. Stopping short, he bent to pick up the dagger and turned to toss it back to her. She caught it easily and in a swift fluid motion, slid it in her scant panties. Her eyes sparkled a sweet goodbye and she turned, with the cat and walked toward the southern entrance of the maze. She too knew every twist and turn as they had designed it together. He watched her go, the high boots propelling a shapely ass and hips and waist. He nearly ran after her for another roll in the hedges, but the cat turned quickly and bared a set of formidable fangs and he thought better of the idea.

Shaking his head and chuckling to himself, the Emperor ran his fingers through his hair and made his way back to the eastern entrance of the maze. He decided to let the grounds keepers find the girls. He'll shrug it off to wolves or coyotes and leave it at that. They won't question him. But what will he tell his guard...

12