Meeting in the Toilet

Story Info
Crossdressing tale in a toilet and then in a group.
4k words
4.67
77.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whistful
whistful
30 Followers

I am dressed in my sexiest lingerie, a suspender belt holds my sheer black stockings nice and high and firm around my thighs, a tiny black lace thong hugs my cock and balls. The purple trim on my thong matches the suspender belt, as does the bra I am wearing. A picture in black and purple, I think I look as sexy as I feel.

I have been sitting in this cubicle for about 10 minutes now, just in my lingerie, having removed my street clothes when I arrived.

I am waiting for a visitor to the adjoining cubicle in this public toilet. This always an exciting time waiting for someone, will he be up for some fun?

Oh, I failed to mention the glory hole in the wall, it's about 3-4 inches in diameter, many a delicious cock has been poked through this orifice. And I have delivered as well as received from it.

Today who knows what will occur, whatever I am excited at the possibilities.

Finally I hear somebody enter next door. I sit back, pulling up my jeans in order to hide my stockings, for the moment. I wait for a sign that he might be interested, before revealing gorgeous underwear.

We both keep edging forward trying to catch each others attention, without being obvious.

I lean forward a little more and it looks like he is stroking and teasing his cock, I just manage to get a quick glimpse of it.

Then he makes the first move and presses his face against the hole, I can see his eye peering through.

I stand and quickly step out of view, in order to remove my jeans.Then I move across in full view of his peering eye, I stand facing him, my cock still limp and coiled inside my thong.

What will his reaction be, I wondered. Some men, seeing me dressed like this, just up and run. Not everybody shares my excitement of lingerie. Others seem to be not bothered, they just want my cock in their mouth, regardless of what I'm wearing.

Well he's still there, watching me intently, so I turn round to give him a rear view. Running my hands up the backs of my legs and over my buttocks, I begin to feel a tingle of excitement and anticipation.

Is he still watching? My heart starts to race a little and there is a slight stirring and straining in my panties of my thickening cock.

I turn back, his face still pressed against the hole but there is no gesture or sign for me to put my cock through, so I guess he wants to show me his. Moving closer to the hole I expected him to move away and offer his cock for me to suck, but he stayed where he was. Perhaps he was enjoying the show and wanted to watch for a bit longer, that was fine for me as I am beginning to realise how much I enjoy exhibitionism.

My back is against the opposite wall now, trying to give him the maximum view.

I run my hands over my stockinged legs, coming up and brushing over the bulge in my thong.

I can clearly see his eye, staring and ogling me.

Looking closer I could detect movement, a jerky, rhythmic movement. He must be wanking.

This really excited me, until this point I had not realised how much this would turn me on. My heart was racing and the bulge inside my little lace panties was almost too large to be contained anymore.

It was like a dirty old man was leering at me and wanking, as I posed for him dressed only in my slutty undies. I don't think that until this moment I realised how much this excited me. Heaven!

I turned around, with my back to the hole and bent over. Not sure how much he was able to see, as I would have moved, perhaps too close to the hole.

Then I heard a noise, a sort of stifled sigh. I look round to see that he is looking over the wall at me.

He winks at me and blows me a kiss.

I imagine he is about 25 years older than me, somewhere in his mid 50's, this truly is a sort of dirty old man scenario. It makes feel even more slutty with a desire to tease and excite him, if I can.

I feel exposed and vulnerable, and that seems to make my heart beat faster.

I compose myself and move away towards the door to give him a better view. My cock is so hard now it is testing the strength of the flimsy fabric. But I want to keep it encased for a little longer, I want to tease him some more.

I can tell that he is still wanking and by the look on his face is enjoying the show.

I turn away from him and slowly bend over, "oh yes" he whispers. As I stand up I hook my thumbs into the sides of the thong. Then, still with my back to him, I very slowly begin to slide my panties down. When they reach my buttocks I once again bend over at the same time pulling them right down.

I put my hand between my legs and run my fingers up and down my arse crack. My other hand strokes my cock, it is in desperate need of it.

This is greeted, once again, with an appreciative groan by him.

As I turn round to face him I realise how much I am gaining in confidence. I present him with my rigid cock, which is being lovingly caressed by my right hand.

I glance down at myself,good grief what a whore I am. Standing there with my cock in hand, wearing my stockings and garter belt with matching bra, my panties kicked aside on the floor. Oh yes, one major whore, and loving it all.

I give him a cheap pouting look, blow him a kiss and run my tongue round my lips several times. As I looked into his eyes I thought he was going to shoot his load right away, judging by his expression and the furious nature of his wanking..

Cupping my balls in one hand and wanking with the other I lean back onto the door. It feels so very good and I am so turned on by the whole scenario.

I ease off the wanking, must make it last longer! I have quite a lot of pre-cum oozing out, I run two fingers over the head to scoop some up. Then looking right into his eyes I lick them dry.

He licks his lips with sensual pleasure.

I move toward the toilet and put my foot on the edge, then, giving him the best view I was able, inserted one finger into my anus, my other hand wrapped around my shaft. As I stared intently at him, I fingered my arse and wanked my cock. I slipped my cock inside the top of one of my stockings and rubbed through the nylon, I have brought myself off like that in the past.

Once again though I had to slow it down a bit.

While all this was going on he was whispering things he would love to do to me and my dripping cock.

I kept replying how I would love to feel his hard cock in my mouth, and most of all how I wanted to taste his hot creamy cum.

After a while he climbed down and once again pressed his face to the hole. I moved into position opposite the hole again, my hand wrapped around my stiff shaft and rubbing, almost frantically.

Still his face remained pinned to the wall, no sign of him wanting to service my aching cock.

I slowly moved forward, aiming my cock at the hole, curious to see what he would do. When I was about 3 feet away he moved back, I stopped. There was no gesture for me to proceed, so unsure I stood where I was.

Then to my surprise his cock appeared through the hole. It was quite large, almost a thing of beauty, it was cut and about 4 1/2 to 5 inches was protruding out of the hole, not only that it was fat. Frankly it looked delicious.

I wasted no more time and sunk to my knees, he was very swollen and the purple head was glistening with pre-cum. A couple of licks and then my mouth took in as much as it could.

I was like a cat with a bowl of cream, just lapping it up. Sucking, licking, enjoying it all. I licked around the head and as much of the shaft as I were able.

I sunk my mouth right over his hard, fat cock and sucked and sucked on it.

He was thrusting hard at me, as hard as he could bearing in mind there was a wall in the way. A thought surged through my mind if the wall were not there I felt he would seize the back of my head, and fuck my face for all he was worth, just treat me like the slut I was right now!

I guessed he would not last very long the way this was going but what to do? He was loving it. I was loving it.

Before long the inevitable happened, I felt an extra hard thrust which was followed by the first jet of cum. I tasted him, how delightful. Then a second jet, followed by another and another. He just kept pumping me full of his delicious spunk. I was in ecstasy tasting and enjoying the sensations of him shooting into me.

I am not a swallower, so my mouth was brimming over with his juices, it was already full with his fabulous fat cock, now cum was running down my chin and dripping onto my stocking clad thighs.

Eventually I felt him begin to soften slightly and the he gently pulled out. I watched as his spunky cock withdrew through the hole.

If you ever wanted a picture of a whore here it was, dressed in tarty underwear, kneeling in front of a glory hole having just sucked a fat juicy cock, cum still dripping from my chin onto my black stockings. I looked and felt abused, but loved it.

However, I was also still incredibly horny, I really fancied some more cock and a bit of action on my own.

I could sit and wait and maybe another guy would come in, or just jerk myself off and call it a day. Whilst considering these options I realised that the guy had not yet left, and was surprised when a note was pushed through the hole.

'Thanks a lot, fancy coming with me for more fun, in comfort' it read.

I knew it was risky, but I was so hard and horny I just didn't care. So I quickly dressed and met him outside.

His house was just minutes away from the toilet, so we were soon inside.

We chatted a little, he explained that he wasn't all that relaxed about sex in toilets and rarely visited them, but today he felt so horny he was sort of drawn to it.

I could understand but personally I enjoyed the erotic and impersonal nature of them, it also pandered to my voyeuristic tendencies and the uge to expose myself.

After a drink, giving him a chance to recover, he invited me to his bedroom.

David, that's his name, suggests we both get undressed insisting that I keep on my feminine undies, which more than pleases me.

He invites me to lay on the bed face down, then gently, but firmly he grabs my ankles and slowly runs his hands up the full length of my legs pausing when he reaches the bare flesh at my stocking tops. He gently explores my crack, tugging the thin fabric strip which makes up the rear of my thong.

"I think we can lose this now, don't you?" Mm mm I sort of stifled, with that he began to pull my thong down. He once more ran his fingers up and down my arse, before seizing my ankles again and gently pulling me down the bed. My legs were overhanging the bed end with my backside well exposed. He knelt between my legs and I felt his warm breath, then I felt the warm wetness of his tongue. At first David ran his tongue up and down my crack, before finding my hole where he licked for what seemed like an age. It was pure and utter pleasure.

By the time he eventually stopped I was in a semi ecstatic state.

He asked to turn over, then pulling forward a little more, he placed my legs over his shoulders and once again his fabulous tongue found the spot. Moving up he licked my balls then running his tongue the full length of my cock. He licked and teased the head, stopped, looked up at me and said, " we need to get you properly serviced", and with that sunk his mouth over my cock.

He was very good, licking and sucking whilst a finger probed my very wet arsehole. Occasionally he took his mouth away and expertly wanked me, before resuming with the oral.

If I felt that I needed payback, this was it. This man was giving me pure pleasure. So obviously with all of the events that had occurred this day, coupled with what he was doing to me now, it was not long before I was pumping my semen down his throat.

I propped myself up slightly in order to watch him take my cum, it was a picture, he was sucking like mad on me struggling to keep all my spunk in his mouth.

I watched as he swallowed it all whilst I was still pumping my load into him, he took it all and barely spilt a drop. He drained and licked me dry and I collapsed back totally satisfied.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds as I recovered, but opened them quickly as I heard a grunt followed by a moan. I was in time to watch David jerking off and shooting a fairly large load.

He flopped onto the bed beside me, where we lay for a few minutes before cleaning up.

We dressed and went downstairs.

Over a drink we discussed the days events, both agreeing how much fun we both had.

David mentioned he had some friends, who, he assured me, would love to meet me. He felt certain that if I thought today was fun, the next time could only be better!

I thought long and hard about David's offer of a meeting with his three other friends, it was a large group and made me a little nervous.

But nevertheless the next day I was on the phone asking him to set it up.

So here I am, six days after our first meeting, knocking on David's door. I was the first to arrive, but very shortly the others turned up.

Over a drink or three we got to know each other, then after about an hour or so David suggested I go upstairs to change. I grabbed my bag of gear and was followed by one of the men. I glanced at David, he smiled back saying "yes there are two of you tonight". I nodded and proceeded upstairs.

Brian was very slim with slightly feminine features but still appeared quite masculine. He was about mid thirties and , apparently called himself Sally, when dressed up.

He had a lot of fine underwear, even make-up and wigs, I found it quite exciting to watch him unpack his bag. In fact the whole scenario was new and exciting.

Having undressed I began to pull on my lingerie. Basque first, always get a tingle at this stage, completely naked the straps hanging and waiting to be attached to those silky stockings. Sitting on the bed I unwrap a new pair of stockings, gently removing one and carefully rolling it up, I slip it over my toe's slowly pulling up my leg and smoothing it out. The process is repeated for the other leg. I admire how transformed my legs look and enjoy the snug feel of them. Panties next, my favourite, a thong, they are too small for a man really but I just adore the brevity of them so sensual. They match the basque candy pink, going for the soft look tonight, although I expect to be acting the slut later! Over the top of this I pull on a very transparent, black baby doll. For my feet a pair of black, high heeled, strappy sandals, not very subtle but makes me feel good.

Sally was dressed by now also, wearing white stockings and white basque, with really sexy, tiny white panties and to complete the virginal look, white high heels.

He was just finishing applying her make-up and looking good.

Calling me over he offered to help me apply some and after a few minutes I was transformed, with a little eyeliner, mascara and a very delicate pink understated lipstick.

Holding up a long brown wig he asked if I wanted to wear it, "o.k lets give it a go" I said.

Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. In all the years I have been dressing up I usually enjoyed the reflection in the mirror, but today I had surpassed my best expectations. I think I look terrific, in fact we both looked gorgeous.

We descended the stairs and entered the living room, the guys were all naked and of course playing with each other.

They stopped as we walked in, well it was more of a strut actually. We both felt good and judging by the comments now being thrown around the others thought so as well.

We stood side by side put our arms around each other, with one foot in front of the other.

The three naked men got up and walked over to us, they surrounded us and began to fondle Sally and me. They groped and caressed every inch of us, our stocking clad legs, our buttocks, backsides and chests etc. I was really enjoying the attention, making my heart race faster.

Sally was soon down on her knees, one hand holding a cock the other caressing his balls. So not to be outdone, I followed.We were stroking the firm cocks to a nice hardness. The third guy had bent down behind us and was fingering our cracks, trying to reach round the front to get inside our panties.

Meanwhile we now had our mouth's full of nice hard cock, licking and sucking on them.

Sally stood up and guided her man over to the sofa, he sat down she removed her panties and knelt on the sofa next him. She resumed sucking him, the man who had been behind us went over and began to finger Sally's exposed arse. Then he got down to lick her crack, before plunging his tongue into her hole.

The man I was sucking pulled away and pulled me to my feet, he then knelt in front of me and pulled down my thong. My cock sprang out, happy to be released. I felt his warm breath just before the wetness of his mouth shrouded my cock head. I pushed towards him as he sucked me all the way in.

After a few minutes I gently pulled away from him. Kneeling before him face to face, I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. Moving forward our lips touched and my tongue penetrated his open mouth, replacing, where seconds before my cock had been.

For what seemed like an age our passionate embrace continued, as I guided him down onto the floor. Lying on our sides I turned myself round so that my face was in line with his lovely circumcised cock, which soon found it's way into my mouth. Of course his mouth found my cock and was soon pleasuring it.

After a while he moved onto his back and I laid on top, still head to toe. His tongue was now exploring my arsehole, giving me such fantastic sensations. We changed positions in order for me to lick his crack and hole, I licked his balls and the base of his cock.

He pushed me onto my back, kneeling between my legs leaned forward to kiss me, as he did so I felt our hard cocks rub against each other. Kneeling back up he spread my legs, a finger pressed against my hole slipped in. My hole was so wet from all the tonguing it received.

Bending forward he took me in his mouth and moved up and down. He released me and flicked his tongue over the head, before once again swallowing me.

All the while his finger was working my hole, bringing me closer to an orgasm.

The others also now on the floor, Sally on her knees being fucked hard. The other man laying on his back his head under Sally's cock and a close up view of her arse being shafted, he was licking her balls and cock. She meanwhile was sucking on him.

It was such an erotic scene to witness whilst being sucked, the whole room was full of pure sex.

The guy fucking was really banging hard into her arse, Sally was almost screaming with pleasure and he was starting grunt and groan. The man underneath pulled himself up slightly and was licking the guys cock and balls, urging him to cum.

There was a loud grunt and a really forceful thrust, and he stared to pump his spunk into Sally's arse. He eventually emptied his whole load into her and pulled his dripping cum covered cock out of her hole. The guy beneath Sally immediately started licking at her hole and proceeded to lick it dry of all the cum.

This was about to push me over the edge, when my man stopped sucking. "Lets see you two queens suck each other off" he said.

So Sally climbed onto the sofa and I got on top we 69'nd each other. It felt so good having my head between her stockinged thighs sucking her lovely dick.

The two guys stood over us watching intently and wanking.

Sally was quite close to shooting, I thought she was thrusting a little bit harder each time. I heard a groan from one of the wankers as he started to shoot, I saw the first jet hit Sally's shoulder and then one hit my face and then three more. Then Sally started to explode in my mouth, stream after stream hit the back of my throat. The other guy had finished shooting his spunk over us and Sally had emptied her balls into me and climbed off.

whistful
whistful
30 Followers
12