Meeting James Ch. 10

Story Info
James and Melanie vacation in Mexico.
12.5k words
4.74
13.4k
17

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'd like to thank my friend Harvey for editing this piece.

- - - - -

I opened one eye and quickly closed it. I was trying to force myself back to sleep, because subconsciously I knew it was way too early to be awake. Fresh, clean salt air from the ocean permeated my nostrils, and it smelled divine.

Both of my eyes were now open and I came to the unfortunate conclusion that I'd never get back to sleep. James's arm was wrapped securely around me, holding me tight as we slept. I'd always loved being the little spoon, and feeling his hard body pressed against mine all night was something I'd sorely missed in the month since I'd seen him.

I looked over and noticed that the large sliding glass door to the upper-floor balcony was open, letting in a gentle, warm wind from off the ocean that was making its way into the master bedroom. I thought of staying in bed cuddled up against James. However, I knew my stirring would eventually wake him, and I knew he must be tired.

Carefully, I slid out from underneath his arm, grabbed one of his large white t-shirts from a nearby chair, and made my way to the bathroom to use the toilet.

I stepped back into the bedroom and smiled when I observed that James was still sleeping peacefully. We'd had a late night the evening before. I flew from McCarran to LAX to meet him, and from there we traveled together to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Our flight hadn't departed until nine, so after we cleared customs, took the half-hour limo ride from the airport to the resort, and got checked in it was after one in the morning.

James had booked us into a three-bedroom suite affectionately nicknamed the Surfer's Villa. All three bedrooms were on the upper floor, and the living area was on the bottom floor.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee. While there, I took a moment to survey my surroundings. The entire suite was tastefully decorated in rustic, old-world Mexican decor. However, the almost rustic ambiance was in sharp contrast to sleek, modern southwestern paintings and sculptures prominently displayed on the walls that reminded me of a Beverly Hills art gallery. It was a delightful decorative duality that I immediately loved.

The first floor of the suite had a spacious living room, casual eating area, formal dining room, and a full gourmet kitchen. I had to admit it wasn't quite as visually stunning as the suite at the Bellagio. However, the nearby beach, crystal blue water, and white sand more than compensated for any lack of decor.

I grabbed my coffee and opened the sliding door to the massive deck. The large open-air patio had a small in-ground pool, hot tub, and several lounge chairs and daybeds for sunbathing. Additionally, there were stairs that led down to the white-sand beach, and about fifty feet beyond that was the Pacific Ocean.

I had picked up a brochure at the front desk when we checked in, and I browsed through it as I sipped my coffee. I was surprised to learn the resort was divided into two separate areas. The first was designed specifically for tourists who were traveling with their families; there were pictures of several playgrounds and a small water-park.

The brochure mischievously designated the second area of the resort as an adults-only playground. My jaw dropped as I read that the beach below was topless-optional and the large pool on the adult side was also topless-optional. I was beginning to realize why James had picked this resort instead of one of the many others.

I tried to put this shocking discovery out of my mind by grabbing my Ernest Hemingway book, A Farewell to Arms.

I'm not sure how much time passed, perhaps an hour or a bit more. Regardless, two chapters and three cups of coffee later, I felt a presence behind me.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?"

I turned and looked up into James's crystal-blue eyes and put down my book. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a white t-shirt.

"You can't beat the view." I paused for a moment before continuing, "I bet all your girlfriends love coming here with you."

He gave me a disapproving look. I could tell he didn't think much of my saucy remark.

"Other than my wife and kids, you're the first woman I've brought here." He took a sip of his coffee before continuing. "Besides, all my other girlfriends prefer Puerto Vallarta."

We both broke into big smiles.

Smart-ass.

We silently sipped our coffee for a few moments until James broke the silence. "We never discussed last month at the Bellagio. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

I could feel my face glowing red from embarrassment as the memories of that torrid night played back in my mind: the cable ties, the flogger, the red marks all over my body, the deep red welts on my ass, and the panic attack I'd suffered after James left that morning. Even though my body had healed from the physical effects of that evening, I knew that I still hadn't fully processed the emotional and psychological ramifications of what I'd allowed him to do.

"Well?" James said, bringing me back to the present.

I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts. There was so much I didn't understand about James and the lifestyle. For better or worse, I wanted to learn more and get some of the puzzling things between us out in the open. I looked up and our eyes met.

"Why did you restrain me?"

He gave me a wide-eyed, uneasy look. "Sometimes I forget how inexperienced you are." He took a deep breath. "For a submissive, being restrained is about giving up control and trusting the dominant with their safety and well-being. By restraining you, I was in complete and total control."

I felt a tear come to my eye. "It scared me."

His eyes widened. "So you felt nothing but fear the entire time?"

I hesitated for a moment and tried to collect my thoughts. "No. I was afraid, but... I felt so many different emotions."

He spoke slowly, as if emphasizing every syllable. "Tell me every single thing you felt."

I looked down. His gaze, I thought. He has such a penetrating gaze. It was as if he could see right through me, and at that moment I felt so uncomfortable.

I looked into his eyes and studied his facial expressions. My uneasiness. My apprehensiveness. This conversation... it's turning him on.

"Being tied up, and especially that blindfold... it magnified every sexual impulse that went through my body that night."

He smiled. "You're a natural submissive. You were afraid, but you didn't let that emotion control you and you fought through it, which let you experience everything I had to show you."

I hated that word: Submissive. To me, a submissive was someone who was weak and powerless, someone who let the world run over them while standing there and letting it happen.

"So you want me fragile and helpless?"

He shook his head. "A submissive has the ultimate authority, a lot of power, Melanie. However, they choose to give it to their dominant. It's called a power exchange."

We sipped our coffee for a few moments until James broke the silence again.

"Tell me the other things you were feeling."

I thought for a moment. "Aside from being afraid, I felt challenged. You were trying to break me, and I wasn't going to let that happen."

His mouth dropped open. "Break you? Is that why you didn't use your safe words?"

I looked down in embarrassed silence, which gave James the answer to his question.

"This isn't a game about winning or losing. It's about your safety while we explore and find your limits." He paused for a moment. "I wasn't trying to break you, as you call it. I was helping you discover how much pain you felt comfortable experiencing."

"I shouldn't like experiencing pain at all."

He gave me a disapproving look. "We've talked about this before, Melanie. It's okay to like what you like. Don't let society's view of what's normal influence what you want to experience sexually. What we choose to do in the privacy of our bedroom is no one else's concern."

I took a deep breath. "Sometimes what we do affects other people, though."

He gave me a hard stare. "What people, what do you mean?"

"It was difficult for Gianna to see me the morning after we..." My voice began to crack, and I could feel tears welling start up in my eyes.

James took a big sip of his coffee and collected his thoughts.

"I realize this isn't easy for you, Melanie." He paused before continuing, "I can only suggest that you be forthright with her concerning what you like sexually, and it would also be beneficial if you were honest with yourself."

I gave him a cold stare. "And just what does that mean?"

"Pain, when administered properly, can exponentially intensify any sexual act, and whether you're willing to admit it to yourself or not you enjoy it more than most."

Is he right? Am I a pain slut? Or, even worse, am I letting him turn me into one? That thought was almost too horrific to contemplate.

He continued speaking. "The most important thing to remember is establishing your limits."

I thought for a moment. "There were a couple of times when you were close... you got very close to the amount of pain I could take."

He gave me another disapproving look. "I gave you very explicit instructions, Melanie, before we began that session. What should you have done?"

"I should have said the word yellow."

He gave me another cold stare. "Yes, you should have, because that would have told me you were close to the amount of pain you wanted to experience and I would have backed off."

We silently sipped our coffee for a few moments before he broke the silence.

"I love your competitiveness and your mental and physical strength. However, during a session, you must be cognizant of your safe words and use them if you need to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I said softly.

He stood up, grabbed both of our empty cups, and went back inside to the kitchen to refill them. He moved so smoothly, so confidently, like he owned the room. It reminded me of the first night we met in that large ballroom at the Paris. A few seconds later, he walked back out onto the deck.

"Just a little half-and-half, right?" he said while handing me the mug.

I smiled sweetly. "Yes, dear." I watched while he took a sip of the hot coffee. "Can I ask you something else?" I said softly.

"Of course you can."

"Why did you want me to get my pubic hair removed with a laser? I would have kept it shaved for you, since that's what you wanted." I paused before continuing. "I know it's the trend these days and it's what guys like."

"No, Melanie. Your pussy being bare doesn't have anything to do with the latest trend." He took a deep breath. "Submissives don't have pubic hair, and permanently removing yours was a way to mark your body as mine."

I could feel my face glowing red in embarrassment. I knew that the removal of my pubic hair was critical to James, but until now I didn't fully understand why. I could also feel my vagina begin to moisten. The thought of being his--his possession, his property--was incredibly arousing.

"You like being mine, don't you?" he said huskily.

Our eyes met. "Yes, I do, James."

"There is nothing more arousing than a submissive woman who's also a natural slut."

I could feel my face glowing red in embarrassment. "You just seem to bring that out in me."

"No, trust me, it was always there."

We took another sip of our coffee and got lost for a few minutes in reflective thought. I could tell from the hungry look in his eyes that it wasn't going to be long before we would be making our way up to the bedroom.

My mind drifted back to the hour or so when he was sleeping and I was reading my book and admiring the magnificent white sand beach and crystal blue ocean. The scenery just outside the balcony was so serene, so beautiful, and so... romantic.

I broke the silence. "You told me when you left that morning you'd make it up to me."

He gave me an uneasy look that quickly broke into a big smile. "Let me guess; I can see a trip to the jewelry store in our future."

I gave him a little scowl. "No, nothing that expensive." I paused before hesitantly continuing. "While we're here, no blindfolds, no restraints, and no floggers... okay?"

He gave me a disillusioned look. "You still want to have sex, though, right?"

Smart-ass.

"We can still have sex... right after we get back from the jewelry store."

We both burst into laughter. Then he stood up and extended his hand, and I took it. When I stood up, he swept me up into his arms and carried me up the stairs, crossing the threshold wedding-night style. I wanted so much to kiss him, but I also didn't want to distract him while we were ascending the stairs.

Once we reached the master bedroom, he laid me down on the bed, quickly removed his clothes, and crawled on top of me. Immediately, his mouth possessed mine in a hot, passionate kiss.

I could feel his hands run up and down my body, caressing my flesh. It had been just a little over a month since I had seen him, and his doing that made me realize just how much I'd missed him.

His hand slipped underneath the hem of the t-shirt, and he pulled it up, over my body, and then off. Once my breasts were exposed, his mouth was all over them. He alternated from one to the other, kissing, sucking, nibbling, and gently biting until my pink nipples were standing proudly off my breasts.

"God, I've missed these," he said while kneading my large breasts.

I ran my fingers through his thick salt-and-pepper hair. His mouth and hands were driving me crazy, and I could feel my already-moist vagina become damp with his skilled ministrations.

Between moans, I was able to direct him. "Lower... please, James... lower..." I whimpered.

My nipple popped out of his mouth. "Tell me what you want."

"My pussy... put your mouth on my pussy."

He smiled. I knew he loved it when I begged, and I reveled in incorporating that into our love-making.

"Please, James... don't tease me."

Characteristically, he took his time, tantalizingly tormenting me. He slowly kissed his way down my stomach while his hands never left my breasts. His mouth traveled further south to my navel, his tongue dipping in and out. I let out a little moan when he bit me, leaving small teeth marks on my stomach. I heard him inhale deeply.

"I can smell your pussy; I love how hot and wet you get for me."

I really wanted to feel his mouth on me, and I didn't know how much more of this tormenting tease he'd put me through.

"Please, James... please..." I moaned while desperately trying to push his head lower.

Taking me by surprise, he wrapped his arms underneath and then up between my thighs. He then rolled me towards the head of the bed, which simultaneously spread my legs and lifted my ass off the mattress. Thankfully, because I had been incorporating yoga into my workouts for years, his sudden move wasn't painful.

"Oh, God," I moaned when he sank his tongue deep inside my pussy.

Almost immediately, it felt as if lightning bolts were shooting through my body. I could feel his tongue lick the walls of my vagina before exiting and moving upwards to my clit. I gasped when he took the little bud into his mouth and began deliciously sucking on it.

"Jesus... James... yeah... just like that..." I moaned between little sips of breath.

His hands were still on my breasts, and he was alternating between kneading them and roughly squeezing my nipples between the tips of his fingers. I felt my orgasm begin to build as he continued his assault on my vagina. My whole body felt like it was on fire as he continued to lap at my clit.

"Just a little more, James... just a little more..."

I tried to hold my orgasm back as long as I could because I didn't want the intense pleasure he was giving me to end. Unfortunately, I could only last a few more seconds before I let go and my body released.

When I came back down and was aware of what was happening, I felt James licking the wetness from the inside of my thighs.

Our eyes met. It was erotic seeing his face wet with my juices.

"Are you ready for some more?" he asked huskily.

My face broke into a big smile. "If you're so inclined."

Without warning, he rolled me forward again towards the head of the bed. Then he plunged his tongue into the depths of my vagina, over and over and over without mercy. Almost involuntarily, I squeezed his head between my thighs. His mouth felt so amazingly good; it felt as if it were everywhere at once. His large hands were roughly kneading my breasts and pushing my body down into the mattress.

I could feel that familiar tell-tale sign from my body that I was getting close, and James knew it as well.

"Let it go for me, Melanie," he said in a deep baritone pitch. It was as if I could hear the lust dripping from his voice.

My body began to shake almost uncontrollably as wave after wave of my orgasm coursed through me. When I regained my senses, James was looking up at me from between my legs.

"I want your cock in my mouth," I said quietly.

He moved up my body and our lips met in a passionate embrace. It was exceptionally erotic for me when I could taste myself on his mouth.

He then flipped over on his back and pulled me on top of him while we continued to kiss. I reached down and began stroking his big cock, which caused him to moan and break our kiss.

"I've missed this the last month," I said while continuing to move his member up and down in my hand.

I kissed his neck and licked some of the sweat that had collected there. Then I moved down to his chest, kissing, licking, and sucking. I flicked my tongue over his erect nipple, but I didn't tarry long there because I knew he didn't like much of that. When I kissed lower, that familiar scent entered my nostrils. It was manly, just a little funky, and so astonishingly intoxicating. My mouth watered in anticipation of what would come next.

I ran the tip of my tongue through the slit in the head of his penis and collected the pre-cum that had formed there. I could hear a quiet moan slip through his lips. I grasped him in my hand and his cock felt alive as it pulsed and fluttered.

Teasingly, I ran my tongue up and down the veined underside of his cock, which elicited primal moans from his lips. The more I toyed with him, the more pre-cum leaked from the head of his penis. I made a lewd slurping sound as I collected the small pool that had collected on his stomach.

Taking him by surprise, I plunged his cock deep into my mouth. I could hear him gasp and moan in appreciation as I worked him in and out.

I took a deep breath, relaxed my throat, and began to work him in deeper. I have never had much of a gag reflex, and within a couple of minutes I was taking him all the way down to the root. I could feel his fingers weave through my hair as I bobbed up and down on him.

He had incredible control, but within a few minutes his breathing changed and I knew he was getting close. He could have come in my mouth if he'd wanted to, but instead he gently pushed me away.

To let him calm down, I took one of his testicles into my mouth and gently rolled it around.

"Oh, God, Melanie... yeah... that feels good."

It gave me such pleasure to know he was enjoying what I was doing. He opened his legs wider, giving me better access. I continued to suck and gently lick the round orbs as he emitted soft little moans.

Almost subconsciously, I began licking underneath his ball sack and an erotic shiver coursed through my body. I had engaged in ass play many times with women who I knew enjoyed it and loved to reciprocate on me. However, the thought of doing it with a guy had never really crossed my mind until that very moment.