Meeting James Ch. 2

Story Info
They become tangled in a weekend of lust.
1.1k words
3.82
15.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slowly guided me to the bed, I took in his scent, which was spread all over the sheets. He smelled so good. I was so happy to be sharing myself with him.

James stood in front of me, hunger and desire burning off of him. I could feel it and I was pretty sure he could feel my lust for him as he slowly took off his shirt, throwing it to the floor and making no hesitations about taking off the rest. I watched as he undressed. Unzipping his jeans, taking off his socks, and finally settling for just his boxers. I studied his body like a student would a book. His broad, strong shoulders, and his little patch of fur on his chest, which traveled down his toned stomach and around his cute, belly button. His hands were rough from his working, but his arms, chest, and face were all smooth and soft to the touch. And so very warm. His heat was intense. I watched his eyes as he studied me lying on my side. My dress sculpting my body. I could tell he was undressing me with his eyes and I loved it.

I slowly arose from the bed and stood up. Walking over to him, I slowly kissed him, my tongue parting his lips and touching his tongue briefly before disengaging the kiss. Slowly guiding him to sit down on the edge of the bed so I could give him a little show.

My body was so hot, my pussy so wet and I was so turned on. I turned around to him as he slowly unzipped the back of my dress. After James had done so, I seductively dropped out of the dress and stepped out. As I stood before him in my white-laced bra and thong, I gently ran my hands up my sides cupping my breasts, fingers brushing my nipples. I undid the latch on my laced bra and gently unleashed my breasts from their cage.

I watched as James slowly took his dark blue boxers off, unleashing his erected manhood. I wasn't sure what the next step was, but James seemed to have a decent idea. He grabbed his hard cock as I stood before him, running my hands all over my naked body, and he began to stroke himself in front of me.

Well I'll tell you! I got so turned on, I almost jumped him right there, but I didn't want to end what was happening before my eyes. I wanted to see where it goes. "Mmmmm, stroke yourself for me.” I said softly as I watched him fuck himself. I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth, but I liked it and it seemed apparent that he did too!

As I watched James, I couldn't help but get into the action myself. I gently ran my hands through my dark pubes as I watched his eyes. He licked his lips and whispered, "Touch yourself baby. Do it for me princess."

I gave one quick moan and went to work. I let my middle finger run between my dripping cunt and found my clit. As I slowly massaged my erected clit, standing there in front of my masturbating lover, I could begin to feel my body losing control. I watched James as he moaned. His eyes were closed now and he was beating himself harder and I knew he was going to blow his load shortly. As I sputtered words of encouragement, I knew I was also going to cum. hard!

Suddenly our orgasms exploded simultaneously. My eyes closed and I literally saw fireworks. When I opened my eyes after my orgasm had subsided, James was lying back on the bed. His white semen was a small puddle on his chest. I stepped to him as he lay there and lowered myself to my knees between his legs. He slowly sat up and I could feel him still quivering. I wasn't sure if it was from the powerful orgasm he just experienced or if it was from me being between his legs running my fingers over his strong thighs. I had decided to do something I had never done before and I wasn't sure how he would react. I slowly arose till my head was above his chest. I traced his nipples with my tongue and ran it down to his belly button. I came to the white substance and I gently licked the wet salty puddle from his chest. And as James groaned, I knew it was an approval. I swallowed and felt James hands roam over my back.

"Ride me baby. I want to feel you.” he moaned. "Oh yeah. I want you sweetheart.” I replied. As he guided me to his still very hard cock, I held my breath. I grabbed his cock and gently rubbed it against my wet and willing slit.

I felt him penetrate my warm cave. I could feel his hips thrusting against me. My knees spread to either side of him. I began sliding myself up and down his hard cock. He felt so damn good. He was so warm and the smell of our mixed juices was intoxicating. As we both grunted and moaned, I could feel myself losing control. His hands held onto my hips and his mouth was engorged on one of my hard nipples. He flicked the tip with his tongue as I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair.

I began to cum moments later. "Oh fuck James!" I yelled as he encouraged me to cum on him. I concentrated on his hard member and his body pressed against mine as my juices began to flow like a river. I looked at James as we engaged in a deep passionate kiss. Our lips and tongue merging together as one. Our saliva blended together as he shot towards orgasm for a second time.

He was pounding himself into me as hard and fast as he could as I continued to ride him like a raging bull. I felt his body tense up as his cum spurted into my warm cavern. His warm liquid filled me up to the brim as he grunted and cursed, while I moaned loudly.

My head fell back. James kissed my neck as we both fell backwards onto the soft pillows in complete exhaustion and satisfaction.

As we laid in bed together covered by the sheets, I nestled my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm so glad you came honey." he said softly.

As I looked at him, I said "I'm glad I did too babe." I played with his chest as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you my beautiful princess." he whispered as we dozed off to sleep. I was going to have a wonderful weekend and who knows where it will go from there.