Meeting Jenny: Chad's Oral Exam

Story Info
Jenny plays with a new toy.
2.8k words
4.42
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her room was beautifully decorated, but I didn't have the time to take it in. I was still mesmerized by her ass. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. As I finally caught up with her, I snaked my hand around her waist and pulled that ass against me. She briefly rubbed against my hard cock, allowing herself one moment of submission before slipping back in control.

I was going to make her lose that control if it killed me.

She turned to me, nudging me backwards in the process and shook her finger at me.

"No, no," she said, looking like a goddess in all her glory. "This is my show, remember? I get to touch, not you. You still haven't gotten the position, yet. Now take off your clothes and lay on the bed. I need to see what I'll be working with."

I obeyed like the obsessed man I was, desperate for her touch. I layed in the bed, my proud cock twitching as I tried to anticipate her next move.

But Jenny proved to be a torturer. The waiting was part of her game. She gathered her hair into a messy bun as she took in my body, but honestly I felt like I could have been anyone. She wasn't looking at Chad; she was surveying her new toy.

She didn't touch me right away. She didn't try to kiss me. Instead, she climbed onto the bed, breasts dangling provocatively as she settled between my legs on her knees. I widened my stance, allowing her full access to my sensitive member. She watched her prize throb and pulse off of my stomach, teasing me as she brought the chapstick to her lips and coated them.

"Mmmmm, Chad," she whispered, her husky voice laced with need. "I absolutely cannot wait to get that cock into my mouth. It looks...delicious." She licked her lips, watching the reaction her words had on my body.

It took all the restraint I had to not grab her by the hair, flip her over and fuck the shit out of her. But I craved the delay, too. I felt alive, hyper aware of the sexual arousal that engulfed us. I allowed it to be her show, because I was desperate to see what her show was like. She obviously got off on teasing me, and her pleasure was mine.

I watched the arousal on her face as she bent forward and leaned between my legs. Her flesh finally connected with mine as her nipples grazed against my thighs. She teased me some more, her eyes fixated on my short gasps, the scattered pulse in my throat, the intense desire laden stare, the grasp of my hands in the comforter.

Almost reluctantly, she stilled and pushed her body down to mine. Her breasts resting heavenly on my legs as she inched closer to the object of her desire. I felt her breath on my thighs, goosebumps rising up as I tried to maintain some semblance of control over my body. I groaned as my eyes closed and I tossed my head back, lost in the moment.

"Chad," she whispered. I immediately locked eyes with her and she smiled. "I want you to watch me. Don't close your eyes. Watch me."

She then leaned forward and buried her nose at the base of my crotch, right between my swollen balls and cock. I gasped, fighting the urge to close my eyes again as she inhaled my scent. Her lips caressed the sensitive area, slowly grazing back and forth as she took in my face.

Taking her sweet fucking time, she grabbed my left testicle, rolling it ever so gently in her hand. Her eyes slipped downward, finally concentrating fully on my sack as she sublimely tortured me with soft touches, grazes, and murmured words of approval. As I twitched and tried to restrain my gasps of pleasure, she released my ball and began to roll the other one in her hand. Her fingernails lightly scraped the underside of my testicles and she very slowly pulled on my sack.

Never once touching my cock, she gently manipulated the loose skin until my 10 inch toy stood straight at attention. Now taut and tight, her mouth kissed and licked over the stretched skin, strangling a whimper from me when she sucked it gently between her teeth and flicked the tip of her nasty little tongue over the swollen vein. My cock grew impossibly harder, the angry head spasming and leaking freely, creating a sticky reminder of what she was doing to me.

She sat up a little, and my cock immediately missed the warm torture of her lips.

"Does that feel good, Chad? I have to tell you, your cock smells delicious, too."

"You. Are. Fucking. Killing. Me," I managed to strangle out. "Look at my cock. Look what you are doing to me. It's the sweetest fucking-" my words shattered into a tortured groan of desire as she grabbed my cock swiftly in her hand. She began stroking up and down, avoiding the swollen head, sliding her hand along the sticky shaft.

"I'm sorry. Were you saying something, Chad? I couldn't hear you. I said," she stated as she worked my cock up and down, "Does it feel good?"

"So fucking good," I ground out. "Are you enjoying yourself, you little cock tease? Am I passing your little perverted test?"

She giggled in delight as she continued to slowly abuse my cock.

"See now, Chad, I was just about to take this fat cock head in my pretty little mouth but then you had to fuck with me." She punctuated the words by slapping the head of my cock, the wet sting causing my cock to jump out of her hands. She grabbed it again, fisting it roughly at the base.

"This is MY cock. All swollen and fat, just aching for a chance to get between my lips." Her eyes glanced up and held my gaze.

"I can do what I want with it," she gloated triumphantly as she slapped the cock head again. My hands fisted deeper in the comforter, taking the brunt of her torture, fucking loving every second of it.

She returned her head to my sack, slowly sucking one tight ball into her warm mouth. I felt her humming her approval, the vibrations putting me even more on edge. She then turned her attention to the other ball, lapping at it gently before sucking it harder than the other one.

She seemed to take mercy on me as her lips skimmed their way up the shaft. But she avoided the throbbing head, nibbling up and down my cock leisurely, as if she had no fucking cares in the world. Her tongue darted out and she gently sucked the pleasure bump right under the crown of my flared head, pulling it towards her with her mouth. She hummed again, the resulting jolt of desire making me break one hand loose.

I skimmed the side of her face with my thumb, trembling beneath her expert touch. Her glazed eyes flashed with triumph, and she shifted her attention to my thumb. Looking deliberately into my eyes, she inched my thumb into her wet mouth, taking it in all the way to the base before closing her eyes and moaning in lust. She sucked hard, milking it with her mouth like it was her very own miniature cock.

I was on fire. My body no longer ached for her, it burned white hot, like a raging, lust induced inferno.

She slid her lips slowly off of my thumb, dragging the wet digit across her full bottom lip. I felt her breathe against my damp thumb as she smiled wickedly.

"Naughty, naughty boy," she whispered. "I told you no touching. Now, watch."

I obeyed immediately, my eyes never leaving hers as my body awaited her command. She tightly locked her fingers under the head of my cock. Her thumb slowly grazed over the throbbing head, spreading my precum as she heatedly whispered. "If you want my fucking mouth, on your fucking cock, you will not move your fucking hands again until I say so. Do you understand?" She squeezed right under the head and pulled down, forcing my hole open, the precum straining as it created a bubble at the tip.

I nodded in compliance as my hand swiftly returned to the comforter.

"Good boy. I like it when you listen. In fact, I think you deserve a little reward for being such a good listener, don't you?" she asked as her head moved down.

And just like that, Jenny's fucking bubble gum mouth was sucking the head of my cock into her warmth. I shuddered as a groan tore through my throat. My hands fisted further, desperate to prove my restraint.

She kept her fingers tight under the crown, working her mouth over just the head, like she was devouring a cum flavored lollipop. She lifted her lips to the tip, grazing the flowing slit over her mouth. She locked eyes with me again.

"Have I told you, Chad, how much I like your cock?" The words emerged from her cum stained lips. "It's beautiful. I love how hard and thick you are. It looks delicious. It smells delicious. And it tastes," she paused to run her tongue over her lips, savoring my cum as her eyes slid closed in desire. Her heavy eyes opened, a deeper shade of green that emanated heat. "Fucking delicious. I'll bet I can take it all. What do you think?"

Jenny then got to work, testing my control. She gently worked her mouth over my cock, each downward stroke allowing a little more into her eager mouth. She worked delicately, causing me to rise up off the bed, seeking more friction. My frustration seemed to spur her on, and she loosened her lips even more, reminding me who was in control. I stilled my body, and she rewarded me by pushing down further.

Before I knew it, her mouth was all the way down my cock, her body angled to take me deep. Her ass hung in the air provocatively as her mouth engulfed me. As her nose hit my pelvic bone, a deep guttural moan reverberated from her, and she sucked hard. My whole crotch vibrated, my desire reaching a fevered pitch.

She worked her throat over my cock head, never once gagging, even when her enthusiasm got the better of her. Each time my head and shaft jumped in her throat, she moaned her approval.

My hands battled with the comforter, seeking to dig in deeper. My mind battled back, desperate to let my hands touch her. My desire won out, keeping my hands where they were.

She tugged on my balls, and I felt her tongue running across the underside of my cock. Her saliva dripped down, coating my swollen testicles, as her throat worked the head, manipulating it, sucking it like her pleasure depended upon it.

And it did. She worshipped my black cock like it was her favorite suck toy. She pushed me to the edge, learning the signs of my impending orgasm. Then she slacked off, causing me to whimper in frustration. Sucking roughly, she raked her teeth up my shaft, then brutally sucked the head until it came out of her mouth with an obscene pop. She stared in fascination as I twitched, my angry cock jumping wildly before her. Then she blew gently, watching my body rise up as the whisper of cool air brushed against my flaming member.

She did this four times. Four. Motherfucking. Excruciating. Times.

Finally, after my nerves were completely wrecked and I was on the border of insanity, she looked me in the eyes and granted my wildest dreams.

"Chad? Now you can touch me. I want you to use my mouth and cum. Will you cum for me, Chad?"

My answer was to fist my hands into her wild hair and slide her mouth back onto my cock. Our eyes made love as her mouth fucked my cock. I pulled her down to the root and tugged her hair a little causing her to rotate her mouth over it. There was no holding back. I was past the point of being compliant, and she was urging my hard thrusts on. I grunted as my cock bottomed out in her throat, her muscles desperately squeezing to milk me, to taste my seed.

Pleasure seeped into every pore of my body as the pressure broke. I grunted forcefully, fucking Jenny's mouth while I came. She rode out my orgasm, her willing throat sucking softly as she let me control the motions. It felt like I came forever, each electric jolt being answered by a resounding moan from Jenny's exquisite throat. And when I was finally done, I collapsed back into the bed, exhausted.

But Jenny never removed my cock from her mouth. Now that I was done with the initial lust, she began working my cock again. Her mouth started out slow and sweet, acutely aware of what she was doing to me as she savored my overly sensitized cock. Leisurely licks and sucks led me to pant as I tried to overcome the intensity to get to the pleasure. She knew how to suck it just right, though, making me spasm and grow until once again, my black cock was blood engorged and fully aroused in her mouth.

And then she face fucked it. Her ass jiggling in the air, my fist back in her hair, her moans vibrating around my cock. Unbelievably, I felt the pressure reach a fever pitch again. This time, when I began to cum, Jenny pulled her mouth back up. She licked my slit, sucking the head to get every ounce of sperm out of me that she could. She ran her teeth over the head, grinning evilly as my body convulsed and my eyes rolled back in my head.

I had never experienced anything like it in my life. I was on a whole new plane, a never before discovered planet of blissful pleasure and sexual awareness. Everything throbbed, a euphoric trance set upon me.

She slid down on the comforter next to me, grinning like a cheshire cat with really large breasts. Her face radiated smug satisfaction as she ran her hands over my stomach. I tried to say something to her, anything, but I was so far gone, I couldn't even speak yet.

"Fuck," she groaned. "That was just what I needed. Fuck, you taste so good, Chad. Mmmmm, stay right there and relax. I'll be right back."

And just like that she bounced off of the bed and walked into the hallway. I tried to muster up the effort to give a fuck about what she was doing, but instead I stared at the ceiling, reveling in climactic paradise.

A few moments later, she came back into the room, a lit cigarette in her hand. The pipe was in the other. She bent down seductively, her ass perched high as she picked the discarded chapstick up off of the floor. She grabbed a lighter and ashtray off of the end table, and sat down Indian style on the bed. She took a drag from her cigarette as she took in my body.

"How ya doin there, Chad?" she asked me cheekily. Then she flashed that fucking sexy wicked smile.

I opened my mouth to speak, and remarkably sound came out. Unfortunately, it was just a low groan of satisfaction as my brain had not caught up yet.

She laughed and lit her pipe. Her eyes danced as she inhaled and took in my pitiful state. She had brought a grown ass man to a whimpering pile of mush.

She blew out the smoke and immediately picked up her cigarette. She let me recuperate as she alternated between her pipe and cigarette. By the time she had finished, lathering her lips and popping in a piece of gum, I had the ability to speak again.

"So," I asked as nonchalantly as a naked man who's been reduced to a pile of mush can ask, "Did I pass? Will you let me be your new solution to that insatiable need for oral stimulation?"

Her body rocked with laughter and she fell on top of me, grabbing my face in her hands.

"I like you, Chad. You're fun." Her fingers trailed a lazy line down my abdomen. "I think I'll keep you around for a while."

Good," I said, grabbing her by the nape of her hair, bringing her eyes back up to mine. I pulled her closer to me and whispered, "Cause now it's your turn."

---------------------------

I am thinking of writing this chapter from Jenny's POV. What do you think?