Meeting Jezzabell

Story Info
Adam meets Scarlett, and a kitten that changes his life.
3.4k words
4.46
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name's Adam. We've all thought about joining a dating website at one point or another, right? Well, I'm going to tell you a little story about how I met a kitten that changed my life forever because of a dating site. I know, that sounds weird, doesn't it? Well, I assure you, it's worth listening to.

So, there I was one night after a long evening of playing videogames online with my friends. I decided to scroll through some adult websites and forums to see if anything caught my attention. That's where I came across a website that boasted that it could find the perfect match for you in twenty-four hours or less or my money back.

"Alright website, you're on." I thought to myself "Let's see if you can match me with the one for me."

I went through and filled out the typical about me section where you're supposed to say some awesome things about yourself to seem cooler to the girls looking at your page. I got to the interest's part and I put that I was interested in movies, videogames, and books, the normal guy stuff. However, being the nerd that I am, I had to put that I was in to roleplaying since I spent a lot of time playing Dungeons and Dragons. I decided to get some sleep so I headed to bed, not thinking about the website at all.

I woke up the next morning, rolled over and grabbed my phone, and I had an email notification from the site I signed up for saying "Scarlett wants to get to know you!"

"Ok website" I said out loud "let's see what you can do."

I downloaded the app and checked out Scarlett's page and bio. She was an art student at a local university that seemed to have an obsession with cats which was nice because I loved cats, I just wasn't allowed to have one in my apartment.

I saw her profile picture. It was of her in a straight black dress, with a silver bow on the hip. She had long, light-red hair that went over her shoulders on either side. Her eyes were a crystal blue and she was mesmerizing. From her cute little smile, to her ruby red lips, to her perfect hour-glass figure. She was everything a man could want.

Figuring I had nothing to lose, I sent Scarlett a message saying hello, and that I would be out at a local coffee shop around 11am for lunch if she was in the area. Apparently, she lived in the same part of the city as me, so it didn't hurt to ask.

I threw my phone down on the bed and headed for the bathroom. I decided I should probably shave and make myself look decent if I was about to meet "the one for me" like the website boasted.

I finished getting ready and looked at myself in the stand-up mirror that I had hanging in my bedroom. I'm not a terrible looking guy, medium length blonde hair parted to look like Leonardo DiCaprio. I stand at about five-foot-seven-inches with a medium muscular build from playing soccer in high-school. I have thin-rimmed glasses that I'm almost blind without, and even though I just shaved, my stubble was already starting to grow back.

I grabbed my phone from the bed and noticed another notification. Scarlett had actually responded and said that she would love to meet me and talk. She said that she loved everything she read about my bio, especially that I'm in to role-play. This struck me as odd, as most girls find that to be a turn-off, but I wasn't about to complain.

I messaged her back saying "Sounds great! I'll look like the guy in my profile picture!" thinking that I was being funny.

She responded before I got out the door with "Well yeah, who else would you be?"

Since she had admitted she like role-play, I decided to test the waters and say "Anything you want me to be."

I drove to the coffee shop and got a table near the window and waited. At 11am on the dot, Scarlett came in wearing a long sweater with the words "Go Panthers!" written on front of it. She had black leggings on that were skin tight. I could see the outline of her panties through them, and she must have caught me staring because when I looked up she cocked and eyebrow at me.

I waved her over and stood up to shake her hand. "Hello, I'm Adam. You must be Scarlett. It's very nice to meet you."

She shook my hand and introduced herself and gestured towards the counter to get our coffee and a sandwich. I couldn't get over how amazing she looked. What she was wearing was so simple but so perfect on her body. When she bent down to tell the cashier what she wanted, I could see the outline of her panties once again. I noticed that it was the kind that didn't cover the ass-hole and it drove me wild.

We talked for hours about things that we liked and disliked, and drank more coffee than what either of us should have. We made plans to meet up that night for dinner to keep talking because we were having such a great time.

It turned out that we both worked second shift jobs, so choosing a time wasn't hard at all. Choosing a place, however, wasn't easy. We decided to meet at a Denny's around 9pm. Time could not have gone slower, but I was finally standing at the doors waiting for her.

When she pulled up, I saw her blue eyes shine dimly in the street lights above. It was like something you would see out of a movie. I was smitten.

We got a table and we started talking about what it was like growing up. I told her about my siblings, my parents, my hobbies, high school and all the other typical things. The one thing she kept coming back to though were my pets. I told her how much I loved kittens and she just couldn't stop gushing over it. She went on and on about her cat Jezzabell for most of the night, and by the time it was over I felt like I knew the cat personally.

Then she asked the question that changed my life forever. "Do you want to come over and play with Jezzabell? I'm sure she'd love to meet you."

I was being invited back to a beautiful girl's house. There was no way in hell that I was going to say no. So, we paid our bill, got in our cars, and I followed her to her house. I was so nervous and anxious that I had almost completely forgotten about the cat by the time we got there.

Once we got parked, we headed in to her house. It was a quaint little area in the city and everything around us seemed peaceful. It was becoming an amazing night straight out of a movie.

We walked in the front door and I could tell immediately that she took her artwork seriously. All of the decorations were hand-painted or drawn and they all looked immaculate. There was a darker picture in particular that caught my eye, though. A girl that looked similar to Scarlett was staring in to a mirror, but an entirely different person was staring back from the reflection.

When I asked her about it she just said "sometimes, I just feel like the real me isn't really me, ya know?"

And to be fair, I did know. I knew exactly what she meant. We stared at each other for a long while and then she smiled and said "I think It's time for you to meet Jezzabell!"

I started to follow her but she told me to have a seat and she would call me in to the bedroom where she kept the kitten. She said that she needed to "Prepare Jezzabell to have a visitor" which struck me as odd. However, I complied with her request and waited.

I continued to look around at some of the paintings and noticed a few of them had to do with pet-play. I knew that pet-play was a master-kitten relationship from my night time studies. What stood out to me the most though was that they were some of the happier, more cheerful pictures that she had up. Something about the colors that she used, and the detail that she put in to each piece made it seem real in a sense. It was amazing, and it almost took my breath away.

I was quickly snapped back to reality by Scarlett yelling "She's ready! Come in and meet Jezzabell!"

I straightened myself up and took one last look at the painting I had been staring at. The girl in it looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I decided to ignore it and head towards the bedroom.

And there she was. Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed, looking like she was ready to pounce on me. She was no longer the innocent girl that I had come to know.

On top of her head were now black and white kitten ears with little bells hanging from the sides. She also wore a collar with the name "Jezz" written on the tag around her neck. Her bra was pure black, unclasped in the front and it just barely covered her nipples. The panties I had seen through her leggings earlier were pure black as well, but I noticed something else. Between her legs hung a fluffy white tail. I must have smiled when I saw the tail because Scarlett cocked her head to the side with her eyes wide.

"What's the matter? Do you not like my tail?"

Scarlett spun around before I could say anything and shook her perfect round ass at me, making the tail twitch back and forth.

"Of course! I like your tail, it suits you very well Scarlett." I said, trying to sound as masculine as I could.

I took a step forward but Scarlett had already turned back around to look at me. She arched her back and hissed, causing me to freeze in place, contemplating what I had done wrong to make that happen.

Then it hit me, she wasn't Scarlett anymore. She was no longer the girl that I had been chatting to on the internet. She had transformed herself in to something entirely different. She had become Jezzabell, the kitten she told me was so important to her. It all made sense at once. This was her escape from reality. This was her escape from being her.

"I'm sorry Jezzabell" I said, taking another step forward and hoping I was on the right track. "I didn't mean to upset you. I love your tail. It's so cute, I just want to stroke it."

Jezzabell sat straight up with a huge smile on her face, almost purring the words "I'd love that, Adam. Please come play with my tail."

I finally made it to the edge of the bed after what felt like an eternity. My heart was pounding and I was certain that she could hear it. A bead of sweat had started to run down my cheek. Then it happened. Jezzabell leapt up and put her hands on my chest, looked me deep in the eyes, and slowly and sensually licked the sweat from my cheek. I shuddered at the feeling of her wet tongue, slowly running up the side of my cheeck. I opened my mouth to say something, say anything, and then she bit my neck.

It was a soft, playful bite and it made me melt. I could feel my pants getting tighter and tighter. Without even thinking I reached around Jezzabell and grabbed her perfect ass. It was soft and firm, but not so firm that my fingers didn't sink in to it.

Jezzabell pulled her head back immediately, arching her back while still laying against me and mewed softly. "Do you like that, Jezz?" I whispered in to her ear "do you like it when I dig my fingers in to your ass"

She looked me in the eyes and I saw pure ecstasy. It looked like she hadn't had someone play along with her in ages and I was giving her the fix that she so desperately needed.

"Touch me, Adam." She whispered "Touch me and kiss me all over my body. Make me purr."

I moved my hand up to her bra and finished removing it, exposing her perfect B-cup breasts.

Her nipples were as hard as they could possibly be, confirming that she was ready to be taken. I placed my left hand on her right breast and squeezed it firmly, while moving my other to her pussy. She was so turned on that her panties were starting to drip through. It was so arousing that I almost couldn't contain myself.

I quickly pushed her down on to the bed and went to undo my pants, at which point Jezzabell jumped back up and stopped me, placing her hand over my throbbing cock.

"A Master never removes his own clothes." She said with a little smirk "Let your kitten see her new toy."

With that, she undid the button on my pants and unzipped them, causing my penis to fly out immediately through the hole in my boxers.

"Oooh, Master got me a really big toy, didn't he?" She said, breathing slowly on my exposed penis. "I wonder if it will fit in my mouth, Master?"

Before I could say anything, she put her mouth around the head of my cock and slowly started sliding it down her throat. I could feel her tongue pressed up against the back of my shaft, slightly twitching as she swallowed me whole. She repeated this motion, over and over, making sure to go as slow as she could so I felt every single part of it.

I put my hand over the back of her head, making her go faster and faster. I could hear her slightly gagging, so I decided I should let go. She took my hand it put it back on her head, and kept gagging herself on my cock. She quickly pulled away, with a string of saliva connecting my cock to her perfect red lips. She removed the saliva with her hand and licked it off her hand, smiling and making happy sounds the whole time.

"I think it's kitties turn to be pleased, don't you?" I said, reaching for her panty line.

To my surprise, she moved away from me towards the middle of the bed and winked at me, quickly covering herself up.

"Oh yeah?" I said, reaching for her foot that was left hanging out of the blanket. "You think you can get away that easily?" I started playfully tickling her feet. The giggling coming from inside the blanket was mesmerizing. She started rolling around, trying to get free of me.

She finally poked her head out from the blankets, her little ears jingling around. Her cheeks were bright red, and she looked beautiful. The blue eyes I noticed before were staring back at me with anticipation, a longing for pleasure sealed within them. I opened her legs and threw my head under the blanket directly between her legs.

The faint light from outside the covers showed me her panties and I couldn't contain myself any more. I moved the crotch of them aside, and thrust my tongue deep inside of her. She tasted sweet like a melon, and the smell was intoxicating. I licked all around her hole for a moment, teasing her. Her hands quickly found my head and her fingers got intertwined in my hair. She was pressing my face in to her pussy when it dawned on me. She's not the dominant one here, I am.

I reached up and grabbed her hands, prying them from my hair and pinning them to her stomach. She writhed with pleasure, her hips moving every time my tongue went around the hole of her pussy. I moved my tongue up quickly, sliding it from just above her hole, over her clit. She squirmed and let out the most pleasurable meow she could manage. I had found her weakness, and I was going to use it to my advantage.

I slowly licked her clit up and down, side to side, making her squirm with every movement. She kept trying to pry her hands out from under mine which made me push down harder. The sounds of pleasure suddenly stopped, and the squirming along with it. I had watched enough porn, though. I knew what was coming. I started licking harder and faster, and then she erupted.

Jezzabell's legs started shaking first, then the screaming started. She was quivering all over completely consumed by pleasure. "Oh Master!" She yelled "Keep going, make me cum more! I need it!"

I quickly decided that wasn't going to happen. This kitten needed to be teased more. I moved the rest of the way up the blanket, resting my chin between her breasts while kicking off my pants in the process. My throbbing cock was now pressing into her panties, right on her hole.

"Master, please give it to me. I want to feel my new toy.", she whispered. "I need to feel it deep inside my wet, dripping, tight pussy."

I moved my hand down her side slowly and arched my back, moving her panties to the side once again. Slowly, I pressed the tip of my cock into her dripping hole.

"But master!", she exclaimed. "Don't you need protection?"

I froze for a second, and looked at her. I smirked and pressed my lips to her ear "Masters don't need protection" I said, thrusting my cock deep in to her pussy.

She immediately started convulsing. I could feel her pussy tighten and loosen against my penis. She was extremely tight because of her tail that doubled as a butt-plug. I was surprised I even fit inside her, but it felt so damn good. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in closer. I thrusted myself in and out of her hard and fast, her pussy dripping out around my cock.

I pulled out all the way and looked her in the eyes "Roll over and spread your pussy, Jezz" I said, spitting in my hand to wet my cock for her.

She swatted at my hand and pressed my cock past her lips, all the way down my shaft. "My Master will never wet his own penis." She said during a breath.

She proceeded to lick the tip of my penis until a little pool of spit had formed. Then like a good little kitten, she laid down on her stomach with her ass in the air and spread her pussy for me.

"Good girl" I said, running my finger tips from the base of her neck, down her spine, and over her tail.

I slowly pressed my cock inside of her this time, moving in and out even slower so that she could feel every inch of me. With each thrust, she let out a long moan that made me want her even more. I started going faster and faster, until I could feel myself about to cum. I pulled out and she looked back at me disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Jezzable. Master is about to cum." I said, smirking at her. "What are we gonna do about that?"

Jezzabell spun around quickly, looking very excited. "I want you to feed me master." She said in a very lively tone. "I'm sooooo hungry!"

She dove forward, sucking my cock deep and hard. Her breath was so warm against my penis, and her tongue moved around my cock while she was sucking. I could feel my cock starting to get harder. The pleasure was too much for me to handle.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted, and grabbed her by the back of her neck and thrusted myself all the way down her throat.

Jezzabell started making little purring sounds as my cum slid down the back of her throat. She slowly removed my cock and cleaned off the tip of my penis for me.

"Thank you, Master..." She said, starting to look embarrassed and a little sad. "I.. Oh Adam.. I hope you don't think I'm too weird now."

I rolled over on my back onto the bed, landing with my head on one of the pillows. I looked up at her, smirked and said "Not at all Scarlett, I've always wanted a kitten."

And there you have it. That's how I met Jezzabell.