Meeting Josh Turner

Story Info
Staci meets the man of her fantasies, Josh Turner.
2.2k words
4.56
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

Staci stood at the edge of the stage listening to the voice of the man she had been dreaming of for weeks singing all the songs she had only heard on the radio and on her CDs. She closed her eyes and took in the deep, mellow bass as it slid around her like a warm blanket. She let the screaming crowd around her vanish as she listened to nothing but the sound of Josh Turner's voice.

When she opened her eyes again, he was standing right in front of her, close enough to reach out and touch. And that was just what she did, she reached out to him, hoping that he would notice her, acknowledge her, maybe even want her. She touched his leg and he looked right down at her, giving her a hint of a smile and a wink. She groaned inwardly, her panties getting damp beneath her short skirt.

She sighed, knowing the show was nearly over and she would soon have to go back to her normal life. She just wanted her fantasy to last a little longer. Little did she know that it would. She stood there, mesmerized by the man on stage, her pussy contracting each time he dipped down and hit that low bass that made her squirm.

Once his final song was done, he started walking around the crowd at the edge of the stage, greeting, hugging, signing autographs for his fans. She just stood there, watching him as he made his way around the crowd, noting that he had not greeted her yet. He had walked right past her several times as if she was invisible and she was starting to feel like she was just that.

She sighed, finally giving up on getting to meet the man she had dreamt about for all these months and headed for the exit. She didn't get to take more than two steps away before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head slowly to look at the hand. It belonged to a male, dark and tanned with a faint outline where a wedding band once was. She slowly turned her head, her breath catching in her throat. Her heart skipped a beat as she lifted her eyes to look at the man who had placed his hand on her.

She saw him then, the man that she had been wanting for months, standing there behind her, touching her. She couldn't speak, she just stood there, slack jawed as she stared at the handsome face of Josh Turner. She closed her mouth and tried to look away, but couldn't, she just stared.

"Leaving before I could say hello to the most beautiful woman in the crowd?" The voice in her ear gave her chill down her spine, the deep bass was soft and seductive, it curled around her body.

She tried to speak, but only managed a soft squeak and a shake of the head. She was paralyzed, frozen. She gulped down air and opened her mouth again, but was still unable to form words. He laughed, shaking his head a bit, having had more than one woman react that way to him before.

"It's okay, I'm not that scary, you can say hello to me." His voice made her quiver and she suddenly lowered her head and closed her eyes.

She drew in a breath, trying hard to compose herself, "Hello, Josh."

That was all she could manage before her voice cracked and gave out on her. She didn't try to look at him again, she knew that if she did, she would start quivering. Not in fear, but in wanting. Her panties were soaked now and she was scared that he could smell her desire. He was so close to her now.

He laughed, a low, deep rumbling sound that reverberated along her spine, "You seem nervous, are you scared of me?"

Staci shook her head vigorously, "anything but scared.."

Her voice came out as a low growling whisper. She bit the inside of her lip, trying hard not to loose herself. She was so wet and so needy. She wanted to turn around and show him that she was anything but scared. She wouldn't, though. She couldn't.

Josh laughed again, realizing what the problem was now. "Come back to my dressing room and I'll help you calm down."

Staci gasped softly, hoping that she had heard him right and turned around slowly, looking into his eyes, whispering softly, "lets go."

Josh called to his manager that he was going to his dressing room and he'd catch them on the bus later. The manager nodded, eyeing Staci with a grin. Staci caught the look and wondered if that the rumor had been true after all, that Josh had lovers in every city now that he was divorced.

She didn't question it as she let him lead her into the back. She was led past the fans that still remained. The die hard, follow him to every city, fans. Each of them gave her a dirty, jealous look and Staci just smirked to herself. He had his choice of all these women, but he chose her. She trembled slightly as he pushed the door shut behind them.

He pushed her up against the closed door and lowered his mouth to hers, taking it in a swift, rough, deep kiss. Staci groaned, her arms looping around his neck as she let him kiss her. She let herself melt into him. Her dream was finally coming true, she was kissing Josh Turner.

She groaned against his mouth, catching his eyes, watching the raw passion come alive. She pushed off the door slightly, just to see if he would let her have any control. She was shocked when he pushed back, pinning her tight to the wall, his hips pressing against her soft belly. His cock hard beneath the jeans he was wearing. She groaned, letting her hands slip from around his neck.

She brought her hands down to the snap on his jeans, opening them easily. He took a step back, giving her a bit more room to work while she slid the zipper down. She pulled his shirt free first and slid her hands beneath it. She slowly explored the warmth of his chest, strong and muscular beneath the tips of her fingers.

He groaned this time, reaching to pull her hands free, yanking his shirt off, then immediately shoving his jeans down. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Staci groaned, the sight of him naked before her driving her insane. She reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her in nothing but a skirt and panties. She hadn't worn a bra, she wanted to be free against the cotton, she wanted to make sure that he could see her nipples were hard for him while he was on stage.

He leaned down and captured one of those hard nipples between his teeth and bit down gently. Staci moaned and arched her back, burying her fingers in his hair wanting to be able to hold him there. He had other ideas, though. He grabbed her hips, lifting her up off the floor easily, making her look down at him once she was raised so that the apex of her thighs were at the level of his mouth.

Staci gasped, watching him from above as he held her up, using the door to brace her while he buried his face between her legs. She moaned, reaching down to pull on her skirt, pull it up so that he could get closer. He pressed his nose into her crotch, inhaling the scent of her arousal. She whimpered, dangling somewhat precariously, wanting to be able to shift, or at least arch, but she had no leverage.

She felt his tongue along the edge of her panties, pushing them aside so he could lick at the sticky sweetness of her wet cunt. She groaned, finally figuring out how to catch her legs around his torso, giving her just enough leverage to thrust her hips some. He groaned, pushing his tongue in between the wet folds, clamping down on the swollen lips with his own, giving her the most intimate kiss she had ever received in her lip. She trembled, using her heels to rock herself some, giving him a better angle.

He groaned, pulling back from her pussy and letting her slid down to the floor again, pressing her against the door so she could feel his cock slide along her body and settle between her thighs. He rubbed against her panties a bit, making her moan even louder, her need growing more urgent with every second.

He finally stepped back far enough that she could get her skirt button open so it could fall to the floor. She pushed her panties down quickly to join them, wanting to be naked with him. He looked her up and down slowly, licking his lips, "you look even better naked."

Staci blushed and bit her lip, "so do you, Josh."

He grinned, "So what is your name, anyway? I don't think we got around to that part of the conversation."

Staci blushed and grinned, "Staci."

"Such a pretty name, fits such a beautiful woman." He leaned in and captured her mouth again, kissing her hard, tongue pushing it's way into her mouth this time. Staci groaned, mouth opening easily for his invasion, allowing him to capture her mouth completely.

He took full advantage of her willingness and lifted her again, carrying her to the couch against the far wall, laying her down there and following her down. Staci moaned, feeling the weight of his body on top of hers. She felt the throb of his cock between her thighs and arched into him, encouraging him to take her.

She wasn't disappointed, either. He slid into her slowly, stroking in and out once. He lifted himself off of her and she frowned, wondering what he was up to. He walked to were his bags were and reached in for something. Staci couldn't see what it was, but when he returned to her, she could see that he had taken the time to protect himself.

She smiled, reaching for him, pulling him back down on top of her and he slid smoothly into her body. She moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist, arching up to meet his gentle strokes. He kissed her, drinking from her lips as if she was the only one who could quench his thirst. He pushed himself deeper into her body, the rhythm considerably slower than the initial passion that had been there when they first entered the room.

He pulled out and thrust back in quickly, fucking her deeper than anyone ever had before. Staci groaned, arching up to meet each thrust, lavishing in the gentleness. She hadn't expected that, she had expected hard and fast, she wanted hard and fast. She also wanted long and slow. She just wanted him and now she was getting him. - He sped up the strokes, quickening the pace as he fucked her. She sped up with him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she met each long stroke into her. He finally pulled back once, nearly sliding out of her pussy, just hovering above her for a moment before slamming his cock deep into her waiting pussy. She groaned, the sudden roughness catching her off guard as her pussy clamped down on his cock, milking him and pulling him deeper.

He buried himself as deep as he could and came hard, his cock throbbing against the tightness of her muscles. She groaned, tightening her legs around him, keeping him tight against her body as she rocked. Her pussy milked his cock a few more times as she moved against him, finally slipping over the edge and cumming herself. He groaned, her pussy was squeezing down even harder on his cock, harder than he had ever remembered feeling before.

He pulled out slowly, carefully, making sure that he was able to get the condom out without breaking. He didn't want to end up impregnating someone when he wasn't sure that he'd stick around long enough. He took care of disposing it and quickly returned to the couch, kissing Staci gently. He looked down at her and smiled, "Come on tour with me?"

Staci gasped, not expecting that to be asked. She wanted to go. She had nothing holding her here, really. She could do her job from anywhere she had Internet access. She could do things the way she wanted to. Could she really leave, though, that was the question that made her hesitate in saying yes.

"I want to, but..." Josh placed his finger on her lips and smiled.

"You're scared, I know. Come with me for the weekend at least and see if you want to? I'll make sure you get a plane ticket home if you wish to return." He leaned down and kissed her, giving her a kiss like she had never felt before.

A kiss that made her say, without a doubt, "Yes."

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers