Meeting Juli

Story Info
A fictional account.
767 words
4
7.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way back in the early 1990's, I went into at an adult shop. This was the kind of place that had movie booths in the back, where you could pay per minute to watch a variety of different videos. I was feeling kind of horny and decided to go into one. I locked the door, got comfy, popped a couple of dollars in and started watching. I had been in these booths before, so I thought I knew what to expect.

Then suddenly, out of the blue, a long, slender, pale finger poked through a hole in the side of the booth. I had heard about stuff like this before, but never experienced it. So, I nervously asked the person on the other side what they wanted. The very feminine voice from the other side asked me, "What do you think I want?"

Relieved that it was a woman on the other side of the wall, I relaxed a little. Since this was a new experience for me, I was still a little nervous. I stammered, "Mm, mm, my cock?" She answered, "yes."

I was already stiff from watching some of the videos. I stood up, with my pants and underwear down to my knees. Then I slowly put the tip of my cock through the hole. She said, "Don't be shy. You're gonna like this." So, I pressed myself against the wall, letting the entire length of my cock go into the glory hole.

I jumped a little when I felt a cold hand grab hold of my cock. Thankfully, I felt her warm, wet mouth engulf my dick right after that. She started sucking and stroking, and I was in heaven. Every once in a while, she would pull her mouth off, and swirl her tongue around the head, while she gently rolled my balls around in her hand.

She stopped and asked me if I wanted to touch her pussy. Still a little nervous, I stuttered, "Y-y-yes, I would." I stepped away from the wall and knelt down to look through the glory hole. She was standing right there, with her hairy pussy right in front of me. Her legs were spread slightly, and I could see her pink labia glistening from her juices.

I reached through the hole and she guided my hand. I ran my fingers through her curly, reddish brown pubes, before caressing her outer lips. Then I slowly slipped a finger into her inviting snatch. It was so wet, and got even wetter as I fingered her.

The responsiveness of her pussy got me really hard. She moaned as I fingered her, and I could feel her pussy tighten up as she reached her first orgasm. "Uh, mm, uh," she cried out as she came on my hand.

I pulled my hand back, put my finger to my nose, and deeply inhaled her perfume. It smelled so good I had to taste it. She tasted so sweet. As I did this, she asked me, "Did you just do what I think you did?"

I blushed deeply, and replied embarrassedly that I smelled and tasted my finger. She asked me what I thought, and I replied, "y-you smell and t-taste awesome."

She told me she wanted to go for a ride on my big, hard cock. "Oh, my god" I thought, "I'm going to fuck a complete stranger."

I said, "S-sure, that would be g-great." So, I stood up again, slipped my cock through the hole in the wall and pressed my body up against it. She grabbed hold of it and guided it in. I felt it slip inside her very wet pussy. It was pure heaven.

We fucked for ten or fifteen minutes before she started panting heavily and moaning with pleasure. With each stroke, her moaning got louder. A few moments later, she was crying out and coming. This got my blood boiling.

I growled, "I'm gonna come." I can only imagine the "ninja flip" she must have done as she jumped off my dick. Just as I was coming, I felt her mouth engulf the entirety of my cock. I never came so hard in my life. She gagged a little from all the semen that came out of me, but she swallowed it all.

I took a moment to collect myself and exited the booth at the same time she did. I smiled at her and said that was amazing. She said it was amazing for her too. We left, and spent the rest of the night together. And that is how I first met Juli.