Meeting Katherine

Story Info
Early 30's guy finds spunky lady to light up his life
2.1k words
4.21
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a warm autumn day and I was stuck at home bored and chatting on the internet as usual. It was depressing, another Friday night home alone. I had little or no life since my marriage ended four months ago. I’m 32 years old and this is the extent of my life? Sure I had dates from time to time and even slept with some of them, but nothing exciting.

After chatting for in a room for awhile I noticed one of my friends, Katherine, logged onto instant messenger. Katherine was 21 and seemed very nice. I had talked to her a few times and even invited her out to dinner once. I messaged her and asked how she was and she responded that she was ok, but bored. I said that I was pretty much in the same boat and joked that we could be “bored together.”

About fifteen minutes into our conversation I said that I was considering heading out her direction to get a bite to eat and inquired if she was interested in joining me. She said that she needed to shower and so we agreed on a time to meet at the restaurant. The place we went was out near the edge of town and had a hotel and beautiful grounds where guests could just stroll around. During the drive over to the restaurant I wondered what she would be like.

It turned out I was pleasantly surprised. Katherine had a cute face and beautiful smile and was very cheery. We sat down and ordered food and drinks. The waitress brought our beers to us and we sat and talk. I was quite nervous to begin with. As we talked I think Katherine sensed I was nervous and seemed to like to joke with me about it.

The waitress came back after a bit and brought us our food. Katherine proceeded to pick up the ketchup and hit the bottom of the bottle. I noticed that ketchup was flying on me and we laughed. Finally something had broken my nervous state. After dinner I asked Katherine if she would like to talk a walk with me.

After walking around for awhile we sat on a bench. As we talked I stared at her, thinking to myself how beautiful this woman was. Katherine was young, spunky and gorgeous. I wondered what it would be like to kiss her. I got up the nerve to ask Katherine what her reaction would be if I kissed her. I don’t think she ever really gave me an answer, so I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss was passionate and we did a brief tongue exchange.

My thought were that neither one of us wanted the night to end. We talked about what other things we could do the rest of the night. We decided to get a cup of coffee and go watch the planes take of at the airport. I followed Katherine back to her house and we left her car there, opting to just go in one car. After picking up our coffee we headed out to the airport.

We took a main road that runs along the airport and found a secluded spot to park. I began to get nervous again. Here I am 32 years old and I can’t ever remember parking with a girl. She turned on the radio and we sat and talked. After awhile I leaned over and kissed Katherine. The kiss turned into an embrace and we were suddenly both aware of just how turned on we were.

Katherine began to kiss and suck on my neck. I was moaning and enjoying her attention. I slipped my hands under Katherine’s sweatshirt and begin caressing her small beautiful breasts. She continued kissing me and I took her hand and moved it toward my hard aching groin. Katherine began to massage me and I undid my pants so she could feel my hardness unabated.

I slipped my hand under Katherine’s bra and started playing with her nipples. Her breasts were small but firm and her nipples were hard. I leaned over her and lifted her sweatshirt up along with her bra and begin sucking on her nipples. Katherine became excited urging me to bite down. She moaned and I could tell that she was really turned on.

I leaned back and Katherine went down on me sucking my hard shaft. She massaged my sack and licked and sucked on my balls. I was panting and enjoying the feeling of her mouth giving me pleasure. I could tell that she was getting off herself during the course of giving me head.

I reached over and undid her pants and slipped my hand down the front. I was not surprised that Katherine’s slit was dripping wet. I massaged her clit and slipped my fingers in and out of her hot wet slit. Katherine moaned even louder and I wondered if she was going to cum.

I took my fingers out and began licking them, tasting her hot juices. I looked at her and smiled, enjoying the taste of her hot body. I dipped my fingers back in her again, burying them deep insider Katherine’s body. She let out a loud moaning sound. Once again I brought my fingers up to my mouth and enjoyed the taste of her juices.

Katherine began giving me head again and was moving at a faster speed, bobbing up and down on my hard shaft. Every once in awhile she would stop and lick the top of my head, enjoying the pre-cum. I asked her if she like that and she said yes. Katherine said if I came she wanted to swallow my wad.

After awhile we started self masturbating. As I watched her get herself off, she began licking her own fingers. She was so young and hot. I was stroking myself and leaning over and dipping my fingers in her and licking them. We were both egging each other on to bring ourselves to a climax.

Around two in the morning I took her home and kissed her goodnight. I drove home and fell into bed. Katherine wore me out, but I enjoyed it way too much! I remember as I started to fall asleep in my bed at home, hoping I would get another chance to see her.

Little did I know my wish was about to come true….

Katherine had planned to go to the coast for the weekend with some friends. When her plans didn’t pan out, I asked her if she would like to go out again. She eagerly accepted my invitation. We decided that it would be best if I pick her up around 7:30.

I drove by her house early and left some flowers at her front door. I waited until I was a few blocks from her house and phoned her. I said, “Have you looked outside your front door lately.” She asked me if I was outside and I replied, “no, but you might want to look outside anyway.”

Katherine said, “You are so sweet.”

I blushed at the fact that I had made Katherine’s day by simply doing something that made both of us smile. I could tell that she was so happy and surprised by my token of affection. I talked with her on the phone as I ran some errands in town. I went back to her house and she invited me in while she finished some of her house work.

After putting some gas in my car, we decided to drive out toward the gorge. It was another crisp autumn evening and we had each other to keep warm. We decided to drive out to the falls and walk around. When we arrived, I parked the car and we walked down to the waterfall. We chose a bench as the base of the beautiful tall waterfall to sit and enjoy the view.

I held Katherine in my arms and kissed passionately. We embraced each other like we had been apart for months. I could not help but smile as I looked at her. I stared into Katherine’s eyes and knew that I was beginning to fall for her.

We walked back to the car and decided to drive further out into the countryside and find a secluded place where we could park. After driving for ten minutes we pulled off the road at another less popular waterfall area. The parking lot was pitch dark and I turned off the car off.

I leaned over and kissed Katherine and we once again begin to embrace each other. She unzipped my pants and began to caress my shaft and balls. I asked her if she noticed anything different. Katherine felt my groin again and smiled, “you shaved.” She pulled my pants down and began slowly going up and down my shaft with her mouth.

I was moaning hard and enjoying the attention Katherine was giving my hardness. I lovingly stroked her hair as she bobbed up and down taking it in her mouth. I started fingering Katherine’s wet slit again and decided I wanted to pleasure her no matter how difficult it might be in the car.

“Pull your pants down honey,” I commanded of her. Katherine said that there was not enough room for me to go down on her in the car. I said, “I want to give you as much pleasure as you have given me.”

I leaned over her seat and put my head down between Katherine’s legs and began to lick her hot wet slit. She tasted so good. I rubbed my face all over her and buried my tongue deep in her. Several times I came up to kiss her and share the taste of her wetness. This seemed to turn Katherine on even more.

Even though there was very little room in my car, we both ended up totally shedding our clothes. As Katherine sat across from me, her hot body was waiting for me to take her to new heights. I grabbed a bag of condoms from the backseat and asked her if she wanted to try having sex in my car.

I was rock hard and wanted to feel our bodies mold as one. After putting on a condom, I climbed over to Katherine. I rubbed myself against her hot slit. She moaned and shifted so that she was in a better position. I slowly pushed my hardness into Katherine. I heard her gasp and I began thrusting inside of her body.

I held Katherine tight as we made love. I looked into her eyes and stroked her hair. She looked at me with admiration and adornment. I put my hands under her firm little butt and began thrusting her into my body. Katherine moaned loud and her body began to shake.

I felt my shaft begin to bulge and was moaning loud and said, “I’m going to cum.” Just then I blew my wad into the condom.

Afterward I lay on top of Katherine enjoying the feeling of our bodies having climaxed together. We held each other tight and I knew both of us were smiling.

I climbed back over to my seat and we sat in my car naked talking to each other. It didn’t take long before we began to get worked up again.

I leaned down and began licking Katherine’s slit with my tongue and fingering her. She stroked my shaft with her hand. We both wanted another shot at making love.

I straddled back over the seat and was again on top of her. She adjusted her body to allow me to get in a position to put myself insider her. I pushed myself back inside Katherine and began thrusting.

Katherine had told me she likes some rough sex. I grabbed her hair and pulled back. I told her that she was a dirty little whore. She immediately seemed to get more aroused by my actions. She moaned louder and I could feel her hot slit get wetter. I continued pumping it into her body and shot my load of cum into the condom.

We talked for a bit and decided to get dressed. I drove Katherine home and kissed her goodnight and gave her a hug. Since that weekend we talk on the phone everyday and have become closer. Even though there is a large age difference between Katherine and myself, I feel close to her. She is an amazing person and I hope I can get to know her even better.