Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

Her chin did not provide a sexual sound, more a grin on her face. It was pleasant, not sexual to her. So, I explored the other side of her jaw line and found it to be as sexually stimulating as the left side had been to her. I began making mental notes of everything that excited her. I was not sure why I did this. I wasn't a lesbian. I wasn't sure how, but I was certain I would escape her wicked web soon and most likely return to total anonymity and finish college.

But she had me captivated. I guess the analogy would be a vegetarian being given the most perfect steak in the world and while they aren't interested in eating it necessarily, they are honored by the gift and want to at least touch it and taste it to see why it is the best. Okay, it's nothing like that. A vegetarian is probably repulsed by steak and there is nothing repulsive about Kelsey.

I kissed her forehead, which got a similar response to her chin. I even kissed her eyelids, forcing her to close them for a moment. I truly had no idea what I was doing, I had never done anything like this with a woman before. I was into it much more than I would ever admit to myself. I was allowed to explore this perfect body and learn its secrets. It was like a living puzzle of eroticism.

Her earlobes were no surprise. I'm not sure if there is anyone who doesn't get excited by a little suck on their earlobe. If there is, I haven't met them. My prom date nearly came in his pants from me sucking on his earlobe and he just went on letting me do it, right there on the dance floor. I could feel his heart pounding, I could hear his soft moans even over the overbearing house music. It was very exciting for me. I think if he had actually ejaculated in his pants, I would have considered it a more noteworthy tale, but I guess coming close made it memorable nonetheless.

What did intrigue me, however, were the varied reactions I could elicit from her gorgeous little ears. When I sucked the top side of her ear, the bodily reaction was different than her ear lobe, perhaps less pronounced. When I tried to tongue fuck her ear hole, she went absolutely nuts and clamped her thighs together as if it would trigger an orgasm all by itself. I moaned softly into her ear as I withdrew my tongue. "That was unexpected." I whispered.

"Yes it was." Kelsey gasped. Clearly, this was to be a night of many firsts for both of us.

I wouldn't have dared to do so, but she did warn me against leaving any marks on her elegant, blemish-free neck when I made my way there. She wasn't a neck girl. It excited her somewhat, but the jaw line and most definitely the ear were far more reactive than her neck. When I had softly and wetly kissed each inch of her exposed skin above the neckline of her pajamas and to her jaw line, I shifted between her legs.

Pushing her legs open, I settled the bulk of my body below her waist, practically resting my tiny breasts on her thighs. I pushed her top up to her bra line, no further. Then I proceeded to kiss her in varying ways all around her sculpted abdomen. I tongued her naval, which got a very nice reaction. The remainder seemed to make her shiver. It wasn't so much that it was its own reward to kiss and lick at her belly as it was the anticipation each time my mouth moved up to the bottom of her breasts or down to the top of her waist band.

"Stop teasing me please." Kelsey moaned. And I smiled from ear to ear because she just said please.

I climbed up onto my knees and helped her to sit up and pulled her satin pajama top up over her extended arms, revealing her quite riveting bra that was perfectly wrapping her breasts to create the most delicious cleavage I'd ever seen. I didn't pause long though and soon had the top up over her head and carefully folded it and placed it on the pillow next to her head as she laid back down.

I didn't go immediately for the bra, instead, I kissed around it and brushed them with my hands. I didn't grab and squeeze them, just rolled my fingertips over the bra cups and sought out the bumps that would indicate the hardness of her nipples. Kelsey's face was pure pleasure, she was moaning and her body was writhing with desire. I laid down on her and reached behind her to unsnap her bra, then sat up with my ass on her thighs, pulling her bra straps off her arms and setting it neatly on top of her pajama shirt.

Her breasts were so breathtaking. Just seeing them made me salivate. I wondered how few people in the world had ever had the opportunity or ever would, to witness the natural beauty that my eyes currently beheld. The perfect C cup size, they were so perfectly round and firm. They stood like twin mountains from which only the powerful could survey the surrounding valleys and folds of her body.

Her areolas were so perfectly matched and round. Roughly the size of a silver dollar in size, they were a perfect light brown with a tinge of pink. And there, directly in the center of those glorious circles rested the two most perfectly shaped nipples I had ever witnessed or have from that day to this. So tempting, they begged me to suck upon them, to feel their elastic texture upon my lips and tongue.

I had to restrain myself from the urge to dive into them with a furious attack of lips and tongue and teeth gnashing. I looked at Kelsey, the desperation I was sure was painted on my face and saw a mirror image of how I felt. In spite of her normal poise, she wanted my mouth on her breasts now. Her chest heaved rapidly with her over-excited breath.

"Slowly." She whispered and her voice shuddered.

I repositioned so I knelt between her thighs and lay down over her abdomen, my elbows resting on the bed on either side of her breasts. I took one perfect globe in each hand, holding it, supporting it, though it needed no support from me. And my tongue darted out to meet her left nipple and the reaction was explosive.

Kelsey shuddered and her eyes fluttered and she moaned so sexily and loudly it sent my heart racing at an unsupportable rate. I opened my lips and my very first nipple in my mouth became the most perfect nipple I would ever have in my mouth. I was gentle but urgent, sucking upon her left nipple as my left thumb played against her right nipple. I was in heaven playing with these radiant orbs. My mouth planted more firmly, my suction became stronger and my Kelsey... she orgasmed.

Right then and there. I wasn't even rubbing against her pussy, it was still completely covered in panties and skirt. And just one nipple in my mouth, and she came. She grabbed my head in her hands and held it as she cried out in sexual release. "oh sweet goddess!" She cried out. "don't you dare stop".

And I didn't, but I did test the waters a bit when I pinched her right nipple and gave it a gentle twist and it kept her orgasm going through her body. She grasped my head and pulled it to her right breast and my right hand instinctively went to her left nipple and pinched and twisted as my mouth sucked and then I tried something new. I chewed her nipple gently and she screamed out as another, stronger orgasm ripped through her body.

She held me against her as she shook in sexual release. I did what I could to extend the feeling for her. I sucked and chewed and pinched and twisted and licked and at last she pushed me away roughly.

"Oh Jess, you must stop. Too sensitive." And she scooted up to get away from me and putting her pillow up behind her, sat against her headboard. I knelt with a wide smile on my face, panting and looking at her.

"Don't be cheeky." She laughed, slapping my cheek with her foot, but not too hard.

I grasped her foot and sucked her toe for just a moment, watching her face. She liked it.

"I guess we are even now?" I dared to ask.

"Oh, you have gotten quite full of yourself now haven't you?" Kelsey giggled. "Don't push it."

"Tonight you are sleeping with me. I typically sleep flat on my back or in a fetal position on my side. Tonight it will be my back. You will curl up by my feet and sleep with your head on my belly. I want you smelling my sweet aroma all night. You earned it."

I smiled at her still and went to remove her pajamas, she looked at me surprised.

"I can't very well smell you if I leave it all covered up like this." I explained.

She smiled. "What are you doing Jessica? And I don't mean the obvious. Are you playing me?"

I gave her an intentionally hurt look. "Don't pretend you didn't feel the connection Kelsey. I saw it in your face."

She lifted her hips so I could slide her pajama bottoms down her legs and off her feet. She now only wore a pair of quite wet, pink bikini panties.

"Do you want them on?" I asked her, gesturing to the panties.

"Yes." She answered simply, seeming lost in thought.

I laid down at her feet and curled up in a fetal position myself and laid my head on her pelvis. Her scent was strong, but not at all unpleasant. I breathed in through my nose, though it wasn't required by Kelsey.

"Don't lie to me Jessica or I will be absolutely furious with you and you would not like me furious I assure you. Are you being on the level right now? Or are you acting?"

I exhaled heavily and Kelsey shivered. It was after all with my breath cascading over her wet, panty covered pussy.

I turned my head to look at her. "It surprised me too, okay?"

She smiled uncomfortably, "Okay."

"Kelsey, you can't go feeling guilty on me now. Seriously, neither of us expected this, it happened. It was great. Stop trying to rationalize it away. It was real." I smiled at her and rolled my fingertip around her nipple as I said it. When I finished, I punctuated it with a kiss to her belly. "Are you golfing with me and your dad tomorrow?"

She continued to look at me with a slight distress in her expression. "Yes, I think I should." She said at last.

"Good. Then we should get some sleep." I smiled. "Tell me how you wish me to sleep."

She smiled. "Right there, but... stop playing with my nipple." She laughed softly.

"Goodnight Kelsey." I smiled.

"Goodnight Jessica." She smiled and turned out the lights and blew out the candles.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers