Kitten Ch. 01: Meeting Her

Story Info
From family friend to total submissive.
1.2k words
4.17
28.3k
22

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of true stories about a Dom/sub relationship I had with Kitten. I will tell my side of the story, and she will tell you the story as she lived it.

This story is true.

*****

A few years ago, I had a 19 year old Sub. I always said I would never date anyone younger than my children, who are in their 40's. Then I met Kitten, a name I called her later.

She was a friend's daughter who lived with her parents. I had spoken to her several times when we were alone, or her parents were out of the room. I had attended several parties at her parents' house, and sometimes she and I would walk outside and just talk. She told me she had given up her virginity at a young age to an older boy whom she seduced just for the purpose of getting rid of her virginity.

She also revealed that she was bisexual, and had had a couple of relationships with older women, and several 3 ways with women and a lucky man who was a friend. This all blew me away, and I learned a few things about today's young people.

Her hair was a different color every week, changing from pink to blue, to purple to white blonde. It took me some time to appreciate it, but I now love to see a woman with pink or purple hair.. I get an instant puffiness in my groin area.

She was about 5'6" tall, very slim build, weighed maybe 110lb wet. Though, at this point, I had not seen her in a sexual way, and had not seen her nude, She looked very slim in her clothes, which hid her very full and firm 34C breasts, topped off with pink areola and beautiful eraser sized nipples, also pink. Her skin was pale, which I have come to love. She had the most delectable round ass I have ever had the pleasure to lay my face on, and a slim waist with very soft 6 pack abs. She had the perfect body in my mind.

Here's how we came to be together...

I had just broken up with a girlfriend of 2 years, and was quite sad. Kitten (that wasn't her name yet) came over to the house and we'd watch Jeopardy...a favorite show of mine. Soon, she was over every evening and we were watching Jeopardy sitting together on the couch. She usually wore jeans or shorts.

I noticed her leg occasionally touching mine as we sat together, but thought it was coincidental until one night she came over and was wearing a pleated, plaid, short schoolgirl style skirt and a white blouse. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse. THAT GOT MY ATTENTION!

We made popcorn and got soft drinks and settled in next to each other on the couch to watch Jeopardy. Her leg was touching mine quite a bit, as I was wearing shorts, and I would move my leg to touch hers when she moved away.

After we finished the popcorn, I took the bowl in the kitchen, and when I returned, she was sitting cross-legged on the couch, Indian style, and I could see she was wearing very transparent white panties.

I sat down next to her and started the show again and placed my hand on her thigh. She didn't move away, so I began gently stroking her inner thigh. After a few minutes of this, she put her hand on mine.

I thought this was where she was going to push my hand away. She pulled my hand up her thigh to her panties, stroked her pussy with my hand a few times, looked at me and said, "There".

I turned and kissed her softly on the lips, a kiss she eagerly responded to. I pulled back. I was absolutely astonished that she was responding to my touch and my kiss. I said to her, "I'm much older than you, are you sure you want to go down this road?"

She then held my face with both her hands, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk."

Well, I almost threw up from the shock of this revelation. I told her so and she said to think of her as 35 years old. I started putting that in my head and a few minutes later, we kissed again. "It worked!" she said.

It was all down hill from there. We went right to the bedroom and fucked for nearly an hour. She had orgasm after orgasm. She asked me when I was going to cum...I told her I was concentrating on her pleasure and would cum when I could...Being older, I don't cum every five minutes like a 17 year old anymore.

The relationship soon developed into something I had never experienced before.

She revealed that she was an exhibitionist, and would love to be watched by others as she was being fucked. She also said she fantasized about being involved in a gang bang, having a DP, and wanted to flash truckers.

I thought these were just the ramblings of an inexperienced young woman until one day we were driving on the interstate and were slowly passing a trucker.

She looked up and said he was cute, and pulled her shirt off over her head, she never wore a bra, shaking her beautiful C cup breasts with pink nipples at him. As I went by, he blew his horn in appreciation.

I asked her what that was all about. She took my hand and placed it up the leg of her shorts and I felt her pussy juices actually running down her leg. She said, "That was totally hot!"

I was pleasantly flabbergasted. I asked if she would like to do it again. She said, "Yes! Definitely!" So I pulled in front of the trucker, and slowed down. He passed us and tooted the horn again.

As he pulled into the right lane in front of us, I said, "Ok, here we go again. Are you ready?" To answer, she peeled off her shorts and panties, took my hand and shoved it up against her pussy and said, "What do you think?"

She was drenched. Her juices were running out, and so I took the opportunity to gently stroke her clit. She squealed and squirted all over my hand and the seat. I said, "I didn't know you were a squirter". She said, breathless and smiling, pleased with herself, "I wasn't until just now."

She thanked me and laid her head in my lap, her left foot on the dash, and her right foot on the seat back and said, "Ok, let's do this!"

She asked me not to pass him too fast, and started masturbating. We pulled up next to the truck cab, and she waved and smiled, and squirted all over the door of my truck, and some on the seat. The trucker blew his horn several times and she said she couldn't stop cuming. We rode next to the trucker for several miles. She said he was taking pictures with his phone, and she kept cuming and squirting. After that day, she and I were hooked on flashing truckers.