Meeting M

Story Info
She meets her bossy girlfriend.
1.2k words
3.84
60.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: M is a lesbian girl - a bit butch. I had some kind of sex-relationship with her in the beginning of last year. I wrote this short story recently in one go just before meeting her again. I was surprised by the tone myself. All feedback and comments are very welcome.

My thanks to Captain Midnight for comments and encouragement.

*

Door opens. I walk in. Door closes behind me. I turn to face her. I look at her. She looks so boyish with very short hair. She puts her hands around me and draws me closer. She is taller. She is stronger. I tilt my head backwards and our lips meet. A soft moist kiss.

She pulls me tighter and we kiss more passionately. I have my hands around her. Her hand travels along my back up to my neck and brushes my hairline. Then it continues bit up, fingers running through my hair. She closes her hand grabbing my hair. Not hard, but tugging a bit uncomfortable way still - like manifesting her possessive attitude towards me.

I feel her gently pressing me downwards. I obey. Coming here in first place is almost like a submission in itself. I move to kiss her neck. I nuzzle gently her breasts through t-shirt and I bite lightly her nipple through cloth. Then I sink lower.

I raise her shirt a bit to reveal her tummy and brush it lightly with my nose. She changes her hold of my hair to light petting. She brings her other hand to her own breast. She likes this setting. She likes to concentrate on her own enjoyment.

She wears loose linen pants. I unbutton them and they drop down. Reaching forward I slowly brush edges of her panties with my lips but she is in hurry today. She wants direct attention, getting fast to the point - allowing no teasing from my side.

I pull her panties down too. Her sex is right before my face. Her pose and atmosphere is demanding. She doesn't shave. Her hairy bush looks concealing. I can smell her. She is impatient. Controlling, governing hand on my head changes from petting to pressing. It guides me closer.

I bury my nose in her pubic hair. I feel my upper lip meeting her clitoris. I reach my tongue out to wetness behind it. She sighs like expressing relief and tilts hers hips to better angle. Her hand stays holding my head, not going back to petting. My tongue draws her wetness and spreads it on her clit. She breathes audibly.

For a moment she likes what I do, letting me use my tongue and lips to please her. But for her this is more like foreplay. She likes to own me. She likes to have me. She likes to fuck me. To use me.

She leans against wall and spreads her legs a bit more. I feel hand pressing my head a bit lower. I try to bend to lower position and continue what I did with my face buried even deeper. My nose rubs against her clit. She loves it. She loves to have me still and rub herself against me.

She moans as she gyrates her hip, grinding herself against my face. Unlike many others she don't have troubles taking pleasure and enjoying it totally.

I forgot myself momentarily just being happy for being good to her. Then she pushes my head off her and looks down on me. I look up and our eyes meet. She has slightly amused, blissful look on her face. She brushes a bit of wetness on my nose away with her hand and leans down to kiss me. Only a short kiss.

She turns around bending over legs spread. She looks lovely from behind, much more feminine. I like that look. I kiss all around her butt and circle a bit before moving to lick her from behind. My tongue sinks deep in her pussy but eventually, without needing any request from her, I move up to lick her anus. She loves the positioning in this. She loves the idea of having me kneeling behind her and licking her asshole.

I don't mind. I'm not ashamed or repulsed. Later on she will joke about, later on she will make me embarrassed of all this but now I dont care. She is fresh and clean. I do it to please her. I bring my hand on her pussy and wet my fingers to gently massage her clit. She rocks herself gently back and fort again enjoying more position where she does the fucking. Position where she is in control.

Her hand reaches backwards and grabs my hair. She tugs in rhythm with her hip moves and my licking. She moans in a way that I leaves no doubt that she enjoys this setting. I feel she's closing orgasm. I slow down a bit despite her tightening grab. Tens seconds long fight over control. Momentarily I set the pace and she is just getting what I give. Then I give in as she demandingly pulls my head against her.

She gets orgasm. I feel her body tensing against my face, hands, tongue. I feel a rush, a sense of accomplishment. A feeling of success. Orgasm being a sign of acceptance to what I did. Her hand lets my hair go and she withdraws away from me. I sit on floor and air feels cool on my face - wet with saliva and her juices. She sinks on floor facing me.

We look each other as she lets her breathing even up. We smile.

She reaches over and hugs me. Soft kiss below right ear and some whispering. I rest my head on her shoulder and she softly pets my hair. Her finger traces from my neck, between my breasts down between my legs.

I'm so wet. I wish she would give me pleasure, an orgasm, but she just feels me down there. Just measures my arousal. I don't dare to move. I'm not like her wanting to rub myself against her. She has one finger in me but she keeps it just still. I stay frozen waiting for her move . She tells me to ask for it. I hesitate, but then ask. She nibbles my ear lobe. Not good enough. She wants me to beg it. This feels degrading. I let her wait even if she isn't the one in hurry anymore.

Finally I give up another short fight over control. I ask meekly. I beg. She smiles happily and gives me a slow, but deep, kiss. She pushes me lying on the floor. She positions herself to sit between my legs and starts to finger me.

She's not really a person to give long caressing or teasing. She just comes and penetrates me with her fingers. I'm more than ready for it already. She pushes two fingers in and places her thumb on my clit. I almost pass out from the feeling.

She curls her fingers upwards and I come with a loud moan.

I lie totally limp. She lies down too between my legs using my lower abdomen as a pillow. She paints circles on my thigh with wet fingers.

Air feels cold on sweaty skin and floor becomes uncomfortable. We get up and go to bed. We lie there side by side for a moment before she starts tickling me. I tickle back. She uses her strength to quit the tickling fight and climbs on my back while I lie on my stomach and proceeds to spank giggling me.

Shortly we lie again side by side and just watch the ceiling. After these kinds of moments I always end up wondering why we aren't really together.