Meeting Malcolm Pt. 03

Story Info
Malcolm's guest arrives.
1.6k words
4.45
32.4k
21
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tidying up quickly I closed the bedroom door and met up with Malcolm.

"Did you want me to leave for your meeting?" I asked.

"No baby, you are fine. I just need to pay a favor back." He tapped the couch beside him.

After about 15 minutes there was a knock at the door. Malcolm jumped up and answered it. I couldn't see who it was, but the voice was familiar enough.

Malcolm stood to the side opening the door. "You already know Greg right?"

One look at my shocked face and Greg responded, "It's okay Mel, I'm a friend of Malcolm's."

Greg came and sat down on the chair opposite the couch. "I have everything you asked for Malcolm."

Opening his back he brought out a bag of weed and a bong.

"You're his dealer?" I laughed.

"Yup, you got me." Greg laughed. "Even dealers need nice shoes Mel."

Malcolm loaded up the bong, lit it and passed it to me. I wasn't really big on drugs, but I needed to relax. I inhaled deeply as instructed holding it as long as possible before coughing and hacking up a lung. Malcolm took a hit and handed it back to me.

I took another big breath of the pungent narcotic and held the bong out. Greg grabbed it and took a hit before setting it up again and handing it to me. I was already stoned beyond belief and lay back on the couch. Malcolm's big hand was on my thigh.

"My lil girl doesn't handle her weed so good." Malcolm laughed.

Leaning back in to the couch Malcolm kissed my neck and ear causing me to moan. His hand moved up my thigh pulling my dress up with it.

"Greg here really likes you Mel." He whispered.

"We've been friends a long way back and I told him I would let him watch us."

I could only mutter one word, "What?"

Malcolm covered my mouth with his and his big hand parted my legs as he rubbed my exposed pussy.

"Let me see more!" Greg begged.

Malcolm lifted my leg over his exposing my pussy to Greg.

"Mmhmm, bald little pussy. Nice!" He said excitedly. "Have you fucked her yet?"

"Yup, just before you got here actually." Malcolm plunged his fingers in to me. "Don't worry I didn't cum in her and she cleaned up. Don't worry, no sloppy seconds for you."

My mind raced in its stoned state. Did I hear that right?

"Stand up baby!" Malcolm assisted me to my feet.

Quickly unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor. He reached up and undid my bra causing my breasts to spill out while I stood there in disbelief. I sat back down and Greg was on my other side.

His hands squeezed at my upper thigh. "You are even sexier than I imagined."

Malcolm leaned in to my ear and whispered, "I told him he could fuck you Mel. He's gonna fuck my little slut for a while then I'm gonna join in."

Greg began kissing my neck and squeezing my breast while Malcolm did the other side. It was like I had died and gone to heaven. I was so relaxed and the sensations of their warm mouths were overwhelming.

Greg gently pulled my head down to his crotch. His cock was rock hard and waiting for me when my mouth arrived. I opened up and took his cock in to me. He wasn't as long as Malcolm, but his cock was pretty thick.

Pulling the skin back I began sucking him while Malcolm pounded his fingers in to my pussy from behind. He repositioned himself and I felt his tongue pushing its way in to my ass. It felt amazing and I loved having that done to me. I was just not a fan of anal sex.

After getting my ass soaking wet he began with a single finger and slid it in and out of me while his other fingers pounded in to my soaking wet pussy.

Greg's cock was solid and his hands pulled at my hair as he worked his cock deeper in to me. "You need to learn to take it down your throat Mel." His cock was pushing at the opening and I gagged.

"Just relax baby, you can do this." Greg's voice was soothing. He held his cock at the back of my throat. Gently pushing until I felt the head enter my throat. The angle was all wrong though and that was all I could take.

Greg picked me up and took me to the bed. Malcolm was close behind. I was laid down gently with my head hanging off the edge. Greg's cock returned to my mouth and he slowly worked himself back until his cock entered my throat.

"That's a good girl Mel! Taking a big cock down your throat." He said proudly. "Think you can swallow my load like that?"

It was another rhetorical question as he pushed his cock deep down my throat and exploded. Most of his cum went down my throat, some flew out my nose. I lay there gasping as he withdrew himself from my mouth.

"My turn." Malcolm's deep voice boomed as his cock touched my lips. "Ready to take your first nigger cock down your throat my lil slut?"

Opening my mouth he pushed himself straight to the back of my mouth and stabbed my throat. I gagged and his cock responded with a twitch. He continued to push his cock until it slowly entered my throat. He held me still letting me stretch.

"Mmm, baby taking my big nigger dick down her throat like a good slut."

Slowly he rocked his hips fucking me deeper until his cock was well down my throat. Every gag caused him to twitch with excitement.

Greg was licking at my pussy and alternating between fingering my ass and my pussy. As his tongue licked and sucked at my lips and clit, I felt something pushing in to my ass. It was so slippery no clenching could stop it and he easily worked it in to me.

As he sucked and fingered at my pussy he pulled the plug out of me to its widest point then let it slip back in until my hips were bucking wildly. "Now that's a pretty picture!" Greg chuckled.

My asshole stretched as he pulled the plug fully out. He immediately put the tip back against my ass and began to push it in to me. I waited for the pop of it making it all the way in but it never came. He slowly fucked me with this bigger plug.

He continued lubing my ass and working that plug in to me. He put all his focus on my ass and neglected my pussy. In the confusion, I had forgotten Malcolm was fucking my throat entirely and now he had it all pretty much in. Playing with my ass had been the perfect distraction.

"It's double stuff time!" Malcolm pulled his cock from my throat.

Greg pulled me on top of him so I was riding him. His cock was in me before I could say condom. I was so horny I began riding him like a wild woman until my pussy exploded on his cock. I sat perched on his cock as my orgasm subsided.

Malcolm walked up behind me and put his big cock against my pussy.

"Oh god no!" I begged.

He pushed at my opening while he slid the big plug in and out of my ass. "You want two in your little pussy or do you want me to fuck your lil white ass slut?"

"My ass!" I called out.

I clasped at the bed cover his big black cock pushed against my ass. He held my hips as his big head made its way in to me.

"Good little slut!" Malcolm smacked my ass hard again.

I'm gonna pump a big load of nigger seed in this little ass and my boy Greg is seeding your little pussy Mel.

Malcolm and Greg worked a rhythm out and both slowly fucked my ass and pussy. Malcolm's huge cock pushed so deep in me I thought I would die. His thrusting was fast and deep.

"Oh fuck yes, take my big nigger dick baby!" He screamed as his cock unleashed itself in my ass. His hips bucked like an insane wild man as every drop was expended in me.

Greg's hips began to move and I started grinding his cock. It was difficult with Malcolm's cock still in my ass but I did my best.

"You like that lil pussy Greg?" I teased. "You want to shoot all that nasty cum in there don't you?"

Greg's hands guided my hips up and down on his cock until he held me down and exploded in my pussy.

Slowly rolling off their cocks, I was exhausted. I watched the room spin and could feel my pussy and ass gaping as cum dripped out of them slowly. I had just gotten the most amazing fuck.

I cleaned up and went home after getting my composure. When I left, both men were still there exhausted. I was pretty proud of myself.

Monday morning came and I was greeted by my manager Shelly. "Hi Melanie! How was the store in my absence?"

"It was pretty uneventful really. Malcolm was a pleasure to meet and work with." I smiled.

"Who? Who is Malcolm?" Shelly had a puzzled look.

"The owner of the Malcolm line of shoes I said. He was here." I felt so knowledgeable.

"This company is owned by a guy name Jeff from Canada!" she proclaimed. "Your helper called my cell and explained that a personal matter had come up and he couldn't make it."