Meeting Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, whilst her expert ministrations had rendered my cock stiff and sensitive, it was nowhere near so easily triggered as it had been during our earlier exquisite first coupling and I could easily afford to adopt a faster and more aggressive rhythm than before. Just like our first time, once I was lodged deep inside of her, Margaret swung her legs up to encircle my waist so she could extract the full benefit from the thorough pounding I was starting to give her. Now during our mating we kissed, deeply and tenderly but still with a desperate urgency. Of course I didn't omit to roll and squeeze her nipples and to tickle the crack of her bottom and she didn't forget to add some fervour to my actions by scratching and raking my back and buttocks with her nails. So, by means of these teasings and attentions we managed a coupling that was firm and controlled yet simultaneously spontaneous and exciting.

Margaret took longer to climb the slopes of ecstasy this time and when she reached the peak and tumbled over the edge her orgasms were gentler and she was far quieter. Still the quality of her sighs, the encouraging jigging of her hips and the raking of my poor bum indicated that she was far away in the land of bliss, indulging in a protracted train of softer orgasms. All I that was required of me was to keep swinging my hips until she was satisfied, except that I was wrong about that. Initially I simply noted that my balls seemed a little heavier and a tad tighter than usual. Next my cock felt far more constricted as it plunged and ploughed inside her tight tunnel of humid pleasure. After that I understood; the glow in my tummy and the urgent demands radiating from the head of my cock was my seed gathering, preparing for eruption, I was actually going to come for a second time with no real effort on my part. Once I felt that delightful readying it didn't take long before I shot my pleasure deep inside of Margaret's hot tight sex for a second time that evening and in response she cried her joy out aloud. Both now utterly replete we rolled over, we curled up together, we entwined ourselves in one another's arms, we commenced kissing lazily and the next I knew pink daylight was being filtered by the curtains, it was morning and my cock was once again so hard that it was painful.

12