Meeting Master

Story Info
Sub girl finds herself someone whose cock was worth the wait.
1.9k words
4.28
22.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a hot summer day like this it wasn't surprising the way sweat slowly trickled down my back.

I was dressed like a slut, but really that's what I was going for; crop top which zips down the front and very accessible, high waisted shorts that ended right at my belly and stopped at a very short length, paired with my favorite knee socks which made my thighs look just the right amount of pale and creamy.

I loved that with the crop top you could see the faint out line of each of my ribs, to me that was healthy. I loved to be in top condition.

I tucked my long hair into a pony tail before entering the shop, it was one of those places... The store was at the end of the little strip, I walked precariously untouched by my anxiety of walking straight into a place like this.

A sex store.

It was grungey inside, and I felt a little too concious that my shorts were half way up my tight ass.

"Welcome-" the guy at the counter said boredly, he looked like he had seen a few to many old guys with their dicks out, but when he caught a glance of me, red lips and silky spilling over brown hair, I watched him swallow and stand stand a bit straighter.

I blushed, smiled, and walked a little ways into the store.

Oh it was wonderful, colorful plastic organs covered a few walls, I passed by them, much more interested in the real thing. I stopped a little ways next to an Isle was dvds, a bit outdated but I appreciated the girl, probably my age, on the cover of one, who had two cocks so down her throat I wondered if they could be seen out her other end.

I smiled and continued to the back of the almost desolate store where it became cramped. A few hand made signs which I dared not touch hung directing me to my final destination.

There were three stalls. I chose the middle one of course, it was easy to tell they had been used recently, I wont go into detail but they produced a smell I couldn't only dream of.

I sat quietly, slipping down onto my knees easily, unbuttoning my shorts quickly and sticking a hand down to feel the wetness of my soft and hairless peach. I shuddered and moaned softly, resting my head on the wall next to the duck tape softened hole next to me.

Just the thought of being in such a dangerous place was enough to get my back arching.

I cut my moan short when I heard a door slam. A short intake of air and some hurried jeans being ripped off I saw my first customer.

I grinned, he pushed himself through and made a short "huff" noise and his increasingly hard cock dangled towards my face. I could see his beer belly and hairy stomach from through the hole.

My hands were ripped from my undies as I softly let my hands touch down on the underside of his fucktool. It was short, but fat like a beer can.

He pushed harder, I could smell his arousal and sweat, I immediately decided to be good and slip my lips around his cock, a bit of my favorite cherry flavored lip gloss slid around on the soft skin of his prick. He deeply moaned, I could tell he was an older gentlemen, all the more appealing to me and my exposed pussy as my shorts slid down more as I moved my mouth over his cock.

He pumped onto my mouth quickly and hard, the sharp recognizable taste of salty precum dabbing at my senses. I was overwhelmed by the need to let this man have his way with my mouth.

He suddenly came hard and without any warning, I gasped as gooey jazz shot out onto my tongue and quickly onto my cheek and face. Startled I quickly liked as high as I could and left the rest.

He waited surprisingly for a moment, I quickly got the unspoken notion and knelt forward and sacking the head of his chubby softening dick into my mouth before swirling it around his hole to clean it of the sticky substance.

I sat back, sad at how quickly he had come. I took the opportunity to dab the cum off my cheeks and hair and slide it into my mouth, savoring my hard earned cream. How could anybody live without this?

It wasn't a moment before my next visitor came. And this time I was surely surprised again. This was no old man looking for some side action, he was, as far ands I could tell fairly young and built like a human machine. I put my eye up to the hole as he used the same one as the last man and almost drooled.

He undressed and I moved away just as his cock came through the hole. It was...undeniably the best cock I had ever had the pleasure of pleasuring. My eyes widened, how lucky was I.

It was long and veiny, thicker at the end, uncut and dripping, without hesitation my raw instincts forced me to bring my head close, slipping my lips all over the underside, begging for his willing to let me serve him. I moaned into his cock against my own will.

"Fuck-" he grunted, and I knew in that moment I was the luckiest little slut to have ever been graced with his cock.

I spared no expense in drooling over his amazing tool, he suddenly thrust at just the right angle that it slid all the way down my throat. I clawed at the flimsy wall and prayed I had enough experience not to gag, out of pure will I didnt.

His cock shuddered and my throat contracted. I heard his audible breaths quicken and I moaned incoherently into the skin of his thick juicy prick how much I fucking needed his cum. It was better than LSD I didn't need to hallucinate to know this was what heaven tasted like.

He pulled out and I cried out.

All at once my heaven fell from the sky.

"Please!" I moaned, not caring about the rule of not asking or speaking much.

I finally heard that laugh, the short, deep, all knowing laugh of a dominant man.

I swallowed my saliva.

Suddenly I heard his shuffling, the door opened and tears almost brimmed at my eyes with the realization he was leaving me unfinished.

-But no, there was a short knock at my door. I froze.

He knocked a second time and a very small, almost unnoticeable tap of his shoe and I knew as a good submissive that making him wait any longer would be only pain for me.

The door creaked open with me still on my knees, spread out with my shorts opened and slid down to my thighs. My mouth hung open, hair tousled and unkempt. I knew I was a mess, did he?

He was beautiful in the way I thought he had been carved out and planned like an art project. He was like what ever girl wanted to Fuck and every guy wanted to be, dark black hair shaved on one side and not the other, piercing all knowing eyes. He was drop dead gorgeous. I could barely look at him without feeling the need to drop and kiss his feet. His pants were down, that familiar cock drooling at me. I shuddered.

"Well fuck me, aren't you the prettiest little kitty I've ever set my eyes on." His voice softened, with that undertone of secretly grinning that 'I'm going to fuck you into oblivion' grin.

He presented a hand and helped me stand. I knew my blushing probably turned me red as a tomato but he didn't stop staring at me as we walked to the small open section of the waiting room. There wasn't a door, anyone could easily walk in and see us, especially the interested store clerk. It made my raw tits burn with desire.

I was lost in thought as he slammed me against the wall. Like any good submissive I bit my tongue and braced my palms against the wall, smiling to myself after realizing his naked cock pressed to the back of my open jeans.

"I'm going to unwrap you like a fucking chocolate bar." He groaned deeply, pressing into my back needingly.

I moaned without concerned know, he turned me around carefully and ever so slowly unzipping my crop top, letting it fall to the floor so my juicy tits were presented to him. I closed my eyes proudly and his hands groped me, his experienced hands knew exactly what spots made my knees wobble. He inserted a finger trailing down my exposed stomach, the other hand wrapped around my hair in a fist. He inhaled deeply, I dared not stare him in the eye.

"What a magnificent fuck doll you are." He hummed gratefully, I'd never been so flattered to submit to someone so powerful.

I glanced at the door to distract my self as he shimmied my shorts down slowly, ignoring my school girl socks. I wanted so badly to run hands along his chest in that right shirt, to lick his coat bones and claim his throat as mine but I hardly knew this man. Better to not take risks yet.

Finally I was stark naked. He studied me and fisted his cock slowly, I know a look of hurt crossed my features, I wanted this man to never have to touch himself again, he had me.

He laughed broadly, I stopped worrying about who would come in and watch us, I was infatuated.

"Im going to fuck you hard." He grinned, accentuating the word hard by grabbing my hips and spinning my against the wall again. His hands graced my ass, pushing and molding me against his cock and giving absolutely no warning before slipping smoothly inside of me.

I hadn't realized I was so wet.

My breathe rushed out of me all at once, my lungs climbed for air as his fist ripped my scalp back towards him, my neck outly exposed to him as he slid that whole thick length into me. I couldn't bare the bursting feeling inside my chest. My nipples rubbed against the cold tile wall and I almost screamed.

He pressed a kiss to my neck, it was overly intimate. I groaned. He fucked.

Finally he reverted to whispering to me I was his fuck toy. My ass bounced as he genuinly used my pussy like a bouncy house.

Finally his hands left my hair and I brought my forehead against the wall as he rabidly gripped my hips leaving indentations in my porcelain skin. He moaned loudly and uncaring for the first time and without any warning he inserted his legs between mine and pinned me to the wall.

It was a favorite situation of mine.

I felt his cum drip down both out legs.

His hot breathe tingled at the back of my neck. His sweat ran down my back.

I felt his hands carefully stroke the curve of my ass.

"You are delightful." He said quietly, I had to listen hard, and that's when I knew that I would be listening hard to him forever, always learning and being the best submissive. Training myself, for him.

He pulled out of my a ways, more cum beginning to slide like a glaze down my beaten pussy, I knew it not my place, but a certain need still pounded at my core.

"Why don't you come with me kitten, I can take care of you."

His voice was still quiet. I nodded without hesitation. I could tell he was waiting for something. I caught myself and corrected-

"Yes of course, master!"