Meeting Master Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallow hard before answering you, tempted to disagree with you, but at the same time, not wanting to. "Yes" I say, as quietly as I can.

"If you're not willing to do this, I can go," you tease. "I've got other things I can be doing."

"No...don't go! Please stay...please Master..." as my words trail off, I feel you push harder, your finger moving deeper into me.

"That's better. And now that we understand each other, you will do what I want, when I want it...the first time you defy me, I am gone," you snarl. "Your ass is mine, just like every other part of you."

Closing my eyes with anguish and a strange feeling of lustful desire, I whisper the only two words I know you want to hear, "yes, Master."

You step back from me, your finger sliding uncomfortably from my ass. I lean upright and turn around to face you. Folding my arms around your neck, I feel the chain on my nipple clamps given a slight tug. Resting your hands on my ass, you slide my skirt up and push the top of my panties down. You squeeze each cheek hard, sinking your fingers deep into my flesh.

"Get the plug for me," you instruct me, knowing how much I am anguishing over the plug. I step back and around you, wiggling my hips and taking my panties off at the same time. Picking up the plug and the small tube of lube, which I know you want as well, I hand them to you. I slowly walk over to the dresser, hiking up my skirt to my waist and bending over, my legs straight and spread wide. You take a few seconds to admire my long legs, accentuated in my high heels, and my fair skin, especially the way my ass cheeks are slightly parted awaiting you. "Good girl," you praise.

I watch you in the mirror as you generously coat the plug, then step up behind me, massaging my tight ass, lubing me up just as thoroughly. Pressing your finger into me, you hold it there motionless for a few seconds waiting for me to relax, then push it in a little further. I sigh loudly when I feel you slip it out, but then feel the larger rounded end of the plug nestled, ready to be inserted. I close my eyes as I feel the gentle pressure, gradually working the plug end into me.

"Open your eyes. Look at me," you say authoritatively. "I want to see your eyes as you feel this plug."

Desperate to keep my eyes closed as I endure the plug's entry, I very reluctantly open them. Just as I do, you push the plug completely into me. The shock of the invasion lifts me onto my toes and I gasp for air as I feel the tapered end, and the base resting against my skin. With a broad grin on your face, you slap me hard on the ass, "Good girl!"

I feel you take a hold of the base of the plug and rotate it, moving it about slightly. In response, my ass clenches tightly onto it, only causing me to feel it even more so. I hear you chuckle as you let go of the plug and step back to look at me. "Mmmm, very nice," you say as you admire my long legs once again, and especially my ass violated by the plug. "I have a little surprise of my own for you," you say quietly. Hearing your words, I turn my head and look over my shoulder at you inquisitively. Grinning wickedly at me, you raise your eyebrows, "be patient...you will find out soon enough what I have for you." I feel my pussy twinge in excitement at your words, and my mind races as to what surprise you might have for me. Knowing that you can be full of surprises, I can only guess what it could be.

"Turn around," you say loudly. Straightening up, feeling the plug even more in my ass, I slowly turn to face you. You smile when you see how dark red my nipples have become from the clamps. Reaching out, you flick your finger over the tip of my nipples, making a point of flicking them harder the more times you do it. I close my eyes, experiencing the excruciating pain and incredible pleasure at the same time. I am enjoying the sensations so much that my legs begin to tremble slightly and I have to spread my feet to remain steady. As I widen my stance, I feel my now very smooth wet pussy lips parting, a rush of cool air flowing over my skin.

I open my eyes, the incredible lust I am feeling showing so very clearly to you. I inhale sharply as you give a tug on the chain dangling between my aching nipples. "I want you," I whisper. Lowering my eyes, I look at your jeans, still bulging from your rock hard cock. Not hearing any response from you, I repeat myself, only a little louder. "I want you."

Still not getting a response from you, I step closer to you, looking into your eyes, reaching for your cock. You shorten the chain by wrapping it around your fingers and smile at me, tugging it downwards. Smiling at you, I drop to my knees, my hands working quickly to unbutton your jeans as fast as I can. You still have a hold of the chain and give it a gentle tug as I maintain eye contact with you, pulling your jeans down, and finally freeing your cock.

Opening my mouth slightly, I extend the tip of my tongue and touch it to the end of your cock. With your other hand, you entwine your fingers in my hair and pull me to you, pushing your cock deep into my mouth all at once. I hungrily suck you, my hands caressing and squeezing your balls, and stroking your cock as you start to slowly fuck my mouth. I hear you grunt as I pull you from my mouth, licking and sucking you all over. Glancing up at you, I see your eyes closed already, and feel your hips rocking back and forth. I moan satisfactorily as you fuck my mouth harder, pushing deeper, your balls rubbing my chin, the head of your cock pushing down my throat.

"Oh fuck yeah...that feels so good," you murmur. "God damn...you haven't lost your touch...fuck...oh fuck yeah." Hearing your approval, I suck you harder and faster, my loud slurping noises filling the room. I moan louder as I take immense delight in hearing you moaning, feeling your hand on the back of my head, pulling me close as you driver your cock deeper into my mouth with each thrust. I hold my head down on you, and squeeze my mouth and throat onto your cock, massaging your cock along its full length. "Ahhhhh....fuck!" you moan. Slowly slipping you from my mouth, I get a taste of your precum. I quickly lick my lips, not wanting to miss any, then swirl my tongue over the swollen and sensitive head, looking up at you with a slight grin on my face. You look down at me, and seeing my reaction, give the chain a firm tug, reminding me that although you thoroughly enjoy my blowjob, you don't appreciate how I relish in the enjoyment of teasing you.

Wincing slightly at the intense sharp pain and pleasure from the clamps, I turn my attention back to you. I flick my tongue along the underside of your cock, making my way down to your balls. I gently suck on one, then the other, letting each one escape my mouth with a popping sound. You tug my hair slightly, making me tilt my head back. You reposition your cock at my lips and push forward, forcefully filling my mouth, your balls slapping at my chin. You watch as you fuck my mouth with abandon, sawing in and out, my lips tightly puckering around your cock. Grabbing a hold of your ass, I pull you to me harder. "Ahhh....fuck! Uuuggghhhhhh!" you grunt. Feeling your cock swelling, I dig my fingers into your ass and pull you to me again, this time holding you deep. "Fuck...I'm cuming!" you groan as your cock erupts the first stream of cum down my throat. I squeeze my mouth and throat onto you, milking your cock, savoring the throbbing I can feel from you. I moan as I swallow wads of cum, your hands twisting, my hair and the chain as you experience your release.

Even as your cock softens, I suck hard, making sure I get every drop. Letting your flaccid cock fall from my lips, I look downwards for a moment, then feel you pulling my hair. My eyes follow the contour of your body upwards until I am looking into your eyes once again. "Master," I quietly mouth up at you. Letting my hair go, you tug upwards on the chain, drawing me up to you. Letting go of the chain, you grab a hold of my breast with one hand and squeeze it, making sure to pinch my nipple forcefully.

"That was exquisite...just as always," you say with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief and smile back at you. As I do, I feel my face flush. Although I know how much you are sincere, I still blush at your words. Even after all this time, you still have that unexplainable control over me. "If I wasn't pleased, you would know it."

"Yes, Master," I quietly reply.

"Now, we need to see what other little delights we have for you," you say with a sinister tone as you reach around me, slapping my ass hard. Immediately, I feel the plug again. "You'd practically forgotten about that, hadn't you?" you ask with a chuckle. I nod in response, then feel your hand landing hard on my ass again. Whack! "Answer me!" you say loudly.

"No, Master...I mean, yes, Master," I stammer unsure of what my correct answer should be. I bite my lower lip expecting another slap on my now burning ass cheek, but instead, you step back from me. You slip my blouse down my arms and off me completely, my bra landing on the floor next to it. Walking behind me, you unzip and slowly slide my skirt down, letting me step out of it. You eye me up and down, circling me, lightly stroking and caressing my skin, watching as my breathing gets deeper, my nakedness making me blush again.

"On the bed, hands above your head, legs spread," you say giving my ass a hard slap to hurry me along. I can't help but grin to myself as I know how much you have wanted to taste my pussy again after so long. I grip the headboard, expecting you to tie my wrists firmly to it, but instead you pick up your drink off the nightstand downing the last of it. Taking a moment to refill your glass, you have another sip then reach into it, selecting a piece of ice. Climbing onto the bed next to me, you grin wickedly and say only two words, "Don't move." Holding your hand above me, little droplets fall onto my shaved lips. You watch the droplets trickle between them and over my clit, down to my pussy. I try not to jump at the coldness, but can't help it. You dip your fingers into your drink and then rub them on my clit. The mixture of my own juices and Jack create a tasty place for you to put your tongue and you do so quickly. You lick me clean and do it again. The feeling of the cold ice and your hot mouth are making me moan with pleasure. My hands grip the headboard tightly as I try not to move. You let one hand roam over me, stopping to squeeze my tits, pulling and twisting my nipples, making me squirm even more, and of course giving the chain an occasional tug. It is virtually impossible for me to remain completely still, but I try.

I moan louder as you suck harder on my clit, drawing it upwards as you teethe on it. Lifting my ass up, I dig my heels into the bed, my hips jutting towards your mouth. Seeing my reaction, you pull away from me. "I told you not to move, but clearly you are not able to follow my instructions."

I open my eyes inquisitively at you. "Please, Master," I reply quietly.

"And since you are not listening, you will discover the consequences." With those words, you climb off the bed and pick up a silk scarf, fastening it tightly around my head, blindfolding me. I hear you moving about, not sure of what you are doing. I feel the bed move as you climb onto it again. You carefully lift the chain attached to the nipple clamps from my skin giving it a firm tug. The combined pleasure and pain makes me gasp, the sensations coursing through my body, my pussy wettening even more. I hear the ice clinking in the glass, and deduce you are reaching for another piece. I expect to feel it on my throbbing nipple at any second and try to mentally prepare myself for it. Much to the delight of my aching nipple, that is exactly what you had in mind.

But that is not all I feel. I cry out as it seems like my other nipple is suddenly on fire. And it's not just my imagination either. The drops of hot wax from one of the candles I had burning falls onto my tender flesh. I whine in pain, as it is completely unexpected. I grit my teeth as I feel the way trickling down over the curves of my breast, very slowly cooling and hardening to my skin. Writhing from side to side, I close my legs tightly, my body twisting from the intensity of the hot and cold.

"Master!" I gasp. "Please..."

I feel the bed move and let out a sign of relief when you remove the ice and peel the wax from me. "I told you not to move," you say sternly.

"But Master...I couldn't..." I stammer, my words trailing off.

Feeling you grab my ankles, you yank my legs apart, a rush of air blanketing my soaking pussy. You tie the other silk scarves around my ankles, and then to the legs of the bed. I hear you walking along the side, then feel your hands tying my wrists to the headboard. Listening intently, I hear you rustling around, the anticipation of what will happen next, driving me crazy, my nipples aching, my breathing rapid, my pussy so wet that I feel my juices trickling downwards to my ass. As I wriggle, trying to determine the tautness of my bindings, I feel the plug even more prevalent than before.

"It is evident to me that you enjoyed the ice and wax. That is very clear from how sopping wet you are," you say as you run your fingertips from my clit down to my pussy, pushing them inside me. Instinctively my pussy clamps around your fingers, gripping them, sucking them deeper into me. "Oh yes...you are a naughty girl...you always have been...and I am going to make sure we take full advantage of it." You push your fingers downwards, hitting the plug buried in my ass, moving it from side to side through the thin membrane separating it from your fingers. I gasp loudly, the sensation of both penetrations moving about inside me. Sliding your fingers from me, I hear you sucking your fingers clean, savoring my taste. "Mmmm, very nice," you compliment, 'very nice indeed."

After a few seconds of silence, I feel the bed moving as you climb on it again. I sense you hovering above me, and hope that it's not the ice and wax again. My skin reacts to the heat of your breath, my body arching upwards to your mouth. You flick my aching nipple with your tongue, eliciting loud moans from me. I twist my body slightly, offering it up to you, dying for you to suck it, bite it, to torture it and me some more. You roll my other nipple between your fingers, indeed torturing me, knowing exactly what my response will be...an ever increasingly wettening pussy. I moan and whimper, my body tensing and contorting. "Master," I whisper. "Master...Master," over and over again.

"You are so anxious to cum for me...I can feel it...I can hear it...I can smell it..." you moan in my ear. "Yessss, Master...yes, please let me cum for you..." I mutter.

Grabbing a pillow you stuff it beneath me, lifting my hips, stretching my limbs making me feel the plug angled differently in my ass. I moan, a somewhat frustrated moan, but also one of excitement. I can't wait to feel your cock inside me. I am so desperate to cum that I begin to lift my hips up and down, squeezing my pussy tight, wiggling my clit. Doing anything I can to bring me even closer to exploding into my orgasm is making me moan louder. You reach back and untie my ankles, and I immediately wrap my long legs around you, pulling you to me.

Ripping the blindfold away from my eyes, you pause for a few seconds to let my eyes adjust. As I look up at you, you rub your hard again cock against my soaked pussy, then drive it deep into me, making me shudder.

"Fuck...you're so wet...such a dirty little girl," you mumble, jack hammering into me. I smile coyly, and that only makes you fuck me harder. My tits bounce back and forth, the clamps still gripping my nipples with a vise-like tension. Oh how they ache, how they are making me wish I didn't have the clamps. And with every thrust into me, I feel the plug, poking and rubbing inside my ass. I can only imagine what it feels like for you, but the more it is there, the more I am enjoying it.

You lean back, resting on your knees, pulling my hips towards you, reaching underneath me at the same time. Grabbing the plug, you yank it out of me, leaving me with my ass throbbing. Picking up my 8" vibrator you hold it against my puckered ass. I tense up as you push it inside my pussy, a little relieved you didn't slide it into my ass instead. Little do I know. You're only getting it lubed up for that. I close my eyes when you twist the knob, sending familiar vibrations through my pussy. My hips rise and fall as you watch and listen to the vibe moving in and out. You push the pillow further up under me, then withdraw the vibe, replacing it with your cock. I am so caught up in you fucking me again, that I am oblivious to what you have in mind.

Hooking your hand under my thigh, you open me up more to you, and with one swift stroke, you push the vibe almost all the way into my aching ass. I let out a loud moan, one more of pleasure than of pain. You slowly maneuver your cock in and out and work the vibe in and out at the same pace. Both in, both out...then alternating, your cock in and the vibe out, and then vice versa. My body contorts and twists, the excruciating pain and pleasure combining, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. "Ma...Mas...Master....pleeeeeeaaasseeee!" I stammer, my words barely comprehensible. You know I am so desperate to cum, but will not unless you tell me to do so. It's killing me having to try to control myself after not having to because of being away from you for so long, and you can easily see that.

"You want to cum, don't you?" you ask, teasing me.

"Yes...yes Master...ohhhhh yesssss!"

"You like my cock in your pussy and the other one in your ass, don't you?" I moan, but don't answer you verbally. "You like both at once, don't you?" you ask me again louder, aggressively pounding my ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm, yes Master...please Master," I reply between moans and groans. I squeeze my pussy onto your cock, hearing you grunt loudly as you pound into me, my pussy so wet that it squelches with every thrust. With the increased pressure, you work the vibe harder and deeper into my ass. "Ooohhhhhhhhh," I cry out, unable to hold back any longer. "I'm cummmmming!" My entire body convulses uncontrollably, writhing, squirming, shuddering all over.

"Aaarrggghhhhh...fuck!" you roar, throwing your head back, driving deep inside me, releasing the torrent of your cum into my pussy. Your cock pulsates, wads of cum filling me, my pussy spasming wildly, my tender ass throbbing.

Letting my leg go, you brace yourself, your hands resting on my hips. You feel my body still trembling, sometimes with the occasional all over twitch. You look down at me and smile, watching me slowly recover from my incredible orgasm. With your cock softening, you give the vibe a pull, removing it from my still spasming ass. Sliding backwards, you lower your head and feast on my pussy, licking our combined cum as it seeps from me. You rub my clit with your thumb, quickly bringing me to another orgasm, my pussy clenching onto your tongue as I cum. "Mmmm, that's great," you say as you lick and slurp the cum continuously escaping my pussy.

When you have had your fill of me, I feel the pillow pulled out from beneath me, your body laying on top of mine as you release my wrists. I open my eyes and see you looking at me, smiling. "You're just as awesome as ever," you whisper just as you kiss me. I fold my arms around your neck, wrapping my legs around your waist. "And in a little while, we are going to try the rest of your toys," you add with a very sinister tone.

12