Meeting Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just walked in the door when my cell phone rang. I picked it up it was Max. "Where've you been?" "Out" I said quickly "I'm home now, come over and fuck me okay?" (I know what you're thinking. `My Lola, you so subtle!' I say why beat around the bush? It's not like I wanted him to come over and talk to me!) "I want to know where you've been woman!" he slurred. "What's it to you?" I said annoyed. He was drunk. I'd been out drinking too, and the fact that I could still distinguish the fact that he was drunk, in my intoxicated state, pissed me off.

He let out a cry of laughter of some sort, a cackle really "You're my girl! Fuckin' tell me where ya been!" I rolled my eyes "I'm no one's girl you fucking idiot - now are ya coming over or not?" "Yea, and prepare yourself girlie, I'm in a fierce mood!" then he hung up. I rolled my eyes and stumbled down the hall stripping off my clothes and landed in bed. I don't know how long I was out but when I woke up I was certainly not alone. Max was there, naked as the day he was born and he'd wasn't alone. I sat up on my elbows smiling drunkenly at him "You brought a friend?" I laughed. Max looked at me harshly grabbed my legs and pulled me toward the edge of the bed. "You'll like this" he mumbled to me.

I looked at the other man in the room. I'd never seen him before but he was shorter than I am, muscular with light brown hair. "Eat her pussy!" Max shouted. The boy (although I'm sure he was my age or older) smiled gleefully as he grabbed my thighs in his hands and positioned my legs on his shoulders. He smiled up at me as if to give him the okay "Eat her you little fuck!" Max shouted, slapping the back of his head. Without warning the boy's mouth instantly attached to my wet pussy and he began to lick and suck me. I cried out in surprise and ecstasy as his tongue met my pink folds. The boy was eating and licking me like a pro. I moaned softly biting my lower lip. "You like that pussy don't you Tony!" Max laughed. Tony looked up at Max and nodded "Isn't that the sweetest little pussy!" He didn't answer - he just continued to eat me out gently, teasing me.

"Hhmmm, Lola," he moaned touching my breasts thoughtlessly.

"Does he eat your pussy good, baby?" Max asked, before kissing me, gently licking my chin.

"Yes, baby," I moaned, watching as Max began to stroke his big cock. I watched him as I tried to suppress the orgasm growing with in me. "He sucks my pussy sooo well."

"Better than me? Max inquires, defensively.

I grabbed his stiff dick in my hand. "No baby," I whispered.

"Yeah you like my fucking tongue in your pussy."

"Yes!" I moaned as I began to cum as Tony bit gently on my clit. "Fuck... yes." I screamed as I came. Tony moaned in my pussy.

Max began to stroke his cock harder "That's it, mate, you got her now," he mumbled.

I almost blacked out from the pleasure, but Max had his cock now in front of my mouth. "You want this don't you girl?" He said looking at me. I nodded, taking him into my mouth.

Tony s head left my pussy and he began to position himself at the entrance of my cunt. "What the fuck do you think you're doing there?" Max said pulling his dick from my mouth and slapping Tony.

"You think you can just fuck my girl?" Tony just stared at him "Did I say to stop eating that fucking pussy?" He slowly went back between my thighs and started licking me gently again. I shivered in both pain and pleasure. Max suddenly pulled his cock from my lips "Fuck that! Suck my cock man!" he said pushing the boy's head from me. Tony looked up in half horror and half excitement. Max grabbed the back of his head pulling it towards his monster cock. I watched in amazement as Tony took the beast into his mouth and began to suck the tip gently. Max looked at me smiled then looked back down at Tony "That's it boy suck my cock" Max trusted his hips forcing his cock deep into Tony's mouth. I watched in amazement as Tony began to stroke his dick while he sucked Jack. Max was in heaven his hand on Tony's head pushing his cock in and out of Tony's mouth. He watched me watching him. I fingered my pussy slowly and smiled at him. "You like this don't you" Max said to me smiling "You like watching he and I?" I nodded yes, I did I liked it a lot! I watched Tony stroking own his cock. It was hard and smooth maybe 6 or 7 inches, but perfectly shaped. I watched his hand grip it and stoking it up and down.

I had to taste his cock. I slowly slid under Tony and began to suck his cock. I heard him moan as my lips met his dick. He thrust blindly into my mouth. I began sucking him then suddenly he let out a cry and began to cum. He came in my mouth hard, shaking. I swallowed his cum and stroked his back with my hands, all the while he continued to suck Max's fat cock.

********** ************ ************* ************

I decided it was over with Max.

I had let him get too attached to me already, and even worse, I was growing fond of him. I was getting to like waking up in the middle of the night with someone next to me, not just someone, but with Max.

Yes it had gone too far. It's time to end it, I said to myself while walking through the icy black February slush that accumulates on Detroit's sidewalks.

"You think you just fucking stop me?" He slammed me against the wall kissing me hard, his tongue violating my mouth. I struggled against his arms, but he pinned me against the wall with his weight. You want me Lola, he snarled, unbuttoning my pants. He slid his hand into my panties, I gasped. "See?" he said, smiling fiendishly. "You're so fucking hot for my piece, you soaked through your panties!"

"Fuck you! Get out of here!" I snapped, pushing him away from me. I pushed him away and stormed down the hall to my bedroom.

"Fuck you, Max, I could have been about to fuck anyone!"

Suddenly I heard footsteps pounding and he knocked the wind out of me as he tackled me onto the bed. "You're a whore! A fucking harpie whore!"

"Fuck you!" I said slapping him. He kissed me hard, I felt my body relaxing, even under his violent grasp. His hand roughly went under my shirt as he grabbed my breast, pinching my nipple. I gasped in his mouth. He looked down at me. Angrily breathing. He couldn't stop me from hearing my heartbeat. He was so mad. His face had turned beet red and he looked like he was going to cry.

He began tearing at my clothing, pulling my sweater roughly over my head. I was kissing his neck and pulling off his shirt but I kept saying it was over. "Get out!" I shouted at the same time I was lifting my hip up to aid him in getting my panties and pants down. I slapped him and tried to push him off me.

"You want me. You can't fuckin' stop your self! You're mine!" He reached to touch my cheek and I bit his chest hard - breaking the skin.

He slapped my face, not hard but enough to shock me. "Fuck you, Lola!" he said pulling my arms over my head he pinned me down with one of his hands and unleashed his cock with the other.

I moaned both in pleasure and in anger as I felt him line his cock up with my hole.

"Try and leave me!" he shouts into my chest as he slams his cock into me.

I cried out in pleasure.

"Jesus, Lola," he whimpered. "Why're you doing this to me!" And again he rams his cock into me, my legs wrapped around his back and my heels digging into his lower back.

I begin to cum, but he didnt let up. He thrust into me violently still pinning my arms down with his strong hand. I felt him relax into his tender movements.

"You're so sweet, Lola" he said roughly, "I can't give you up… it's too fucking good!" He reaffirms his grip on my arms and begins to move in and out of me faster.

I start to cum again as he gently bites at my neck. When my muscles instinctively clamp onto his cock, I feel him cum violently - letting out a moan - one of his many different forms of my name. Still shivering from my zillionth orgasm, he rolls off me, and begins to dress.

I sit up removing the rest of my sweater from around my head. "Where are you going?" I ask, instantly regretting it.

"I'm sorry Lola, I shouldn't have done that," he replied while buttoning up his shirt. "I'm leaving, like you want."

I heard myself say "Don't go," but my mind couldn't believe that my mouth had acted on its own.

"You just told me to leave!" he shouted, throwing his shoe at the wall.

"And you just held me down and fucked me!" I shouted back. He turned and looked at me smiling that familiar devilish smile. God, that look still makes me instantly wet.

"You liked it, didn't you, girl?" he asked, walking towards me on the bed.

I felt myself blushing I looked at him coldly. "I know you did. I felt that little pussy of yours shivering on my dick." He crawls onto the bed slowly, covering me with his body. I lay under him staring up at him terribly turned on, and a little frightened.

"Say it again" he pleads, resting his knees on either side of my thighs.

"Say what?" I said trying to look unaffected by the heat from his body, but knowing I was visibly shaking with anticipation.

"Say you want me to stay." I pulled him down by the neck kissing him, he pulled away "Say it!" he commanded.

"No." I say as my hands run over the muscles in his arms.

"Fine then, don't. I know what you need more than you do!" His knees roughly pried my legs apart as I pulled at the snaps of his pants. He fucked me hard and deep for a while. Then he reached under me pulling me up, as he sat back, so that I could fuck him and he could ravage the skin of my stomach and breasts more thoroughly.

I rode his long cock violently using his body to give myself orgasm after orgasm. I heard my pager going off on the floor, but I didn't stop. He pumped his hips up to my movements - grabbing my waist and slamming me back down on his cock. Tears of pure pleasure streamed from the corners of my eyes. I felt sounds coming from within me that I'd never heard before. He forced me down onto him – the force was such that I couldn't help but throw my head back and cry out his name.

"Max.!" I whimpered.

He sat up balancing himself with one hand puling me against his chest with the other "Yes, my girl, tell me you how you love my cock!" he murmured into my breasts.

"You know I do love it, Max". But, would he ever be able to get it. As much as I wanted to keep him, I knew I couldn't.

My roommates would be coming home from Doctors without Borders in April. Max would take one look at them and start a fight with them. I could just see it, Jack and Max wrestling on the floor, me calling 911 and Ira (my other less confrontational roommate) getting it all on video hoping for another chance at winning Americas funniest home video's.

I finally got him to leave me by bringing another man into my life. A suitable date for any occasion… The fact that he was my supervisor is beside the point.

Max will always be the craziest guy I'd ever met, and the thought of him still puts a smile on my face. I may have loved to fuck him, but I didn't feel anything deeper for him. I wasn't able to have those emotions back then.

Am I cruel, maybe? I am what I am. You can take me for whatever you need, and call me whatever you will, but now that the story is done, understand this: that it's nothing personal, but you will need to go. So go in peace. And, for your own sake, don't make me tell you twice.

12